Guest Greentree77

You seem like the perfect example of a southern belle any man would be lucky to have and nurture to get bigger to your hearts content

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, CURVACEOUS GODDESS!!! 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

• Curvage Model

Lazy days in bed are the BEST after a long week! And of course plenty of snacks lol 

thinking of doing another Q&A video! I get random questions daily! And I’d love to answer them for everyone! So drop your questions here! Nothing is off limits 😏 

I’m curious to know what y’all would ask me now that I’ve been on curvage for a few months and explored more of what this community has to offer ♥️ 

BB83D575-17AA-4633-B788-334069CF460D.jpeg

CE0185BC-5CC4-484E-A6CE-A6D8A11C4DF1.jpeg

Guest driftingdreams
1 hour ago, DoubleDenise said:

Lazy days in bed are the BEST after a long week! And of course plenty of snacks lol 

thinking of doing another Q&A video! I get random questions daily! And I’d love to answer them for everyone! So drop your questions here! Nothing is off limits 😏 

I’m curious to know what y’all would ask me now that I’ve been on curvage for a few months and explored more of what this community has to offer ♥️ 

Are you a natural blonde? Do you have a favorite movie or tv show? Have you ever gotten stuck anywhere and would you consider making a stuck video on here? Or an outgrown clothes video? Hope these help with the Q and A 😊

2 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

What shampoo are you using, your hair always looks so angelic and beautiful?? 😂😂😂 (OK, I'll think of some more serious questions over the following days 😎❤️)

18 hours ago, DoubleDenise said:

Some questions:
* When dressing up for public appearance (work, shopping, party, etc...) do you like to wear clothes that are snug on the waistline to show off your belly in public? Do you push it out even more or try to suck the belly in?
* Also when walking in public, are you feeling self-conscious about your belly all the time or are your thoughts on other casual things?
* Do you dream of other people touching your belly? If so, in what way would you like them to touch?
* How would you react or how would it make you feel if someone would make a comment on the size of your belly in public?
* What kind of belly-related sexual fantasies do you have?
* Do you feel that getting fatter makes you more and more beautiful and attractive?