Dream Celebrity weight gains

Femalecurvagelover

8 hours ago, KeepEating said:

Emma Watson

Emma getting a few more sizes in her butt would be glorious.

1 hour ago, DashBlubber said:

Alexandra Daddario lost some weight and the Daddarios shrunk with that. It’d be nice to see her flesh back out. 

Lauren Searle for similar reasons. 

God yes. Lauren was huge when she started, then slimmed down and shrank. She needs to drop the cardio.

Same with Kate Upton

For me, it's not just names but also scenarios.

Obviously you remember that Fit2Fat2Fit show, right? I'm thinking "what if they made a special season called Fame2Fat2Fit?" It's basically a celebrity edition where they get stars known for their lean physiques to undergo a substantial gain to inspire a client close* to them personally. Stars from the world of sport, a social media influencer, a dancer, an actress, etc.

I would cast:

Stephanie Sanzo - I mainly say so because I really don't know a lot of IG fit thots but since she has a thread here, may as well toss her in.

Jada Pinkett Smith - she can inspire Will and make it a crossover with his show/documentary/whatever.

Jillian Michaels - oh the schadenfreude.

Charlotte Flair - anything to get this woman away from the title picture. And since she wants to dip her toes into Hollywood waters, here's her chance. If WWE could have her return before her weight loss; THAT would be a must-watch. Plus, David's fat so...

And then I guess you'd have to do the same with dudes. And you can spin it and have a couple of celebs who are clients themselves... although that would just simply be us watching someone famous and plump lose weight...

* - client could just be some unknown fat actor cast for such a role. How the hell would the general public know anyway? lol

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
29 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Jillian Michaels - oh the schadenfreude.

That's a good one. She would go body positive before you could say "lardass".

5 hours ago, Death_Comes_Ripping said:

AOC would be amazing

I've been waiting for years, but if anything she only gets skinnier. There would be a lot of reactions if she got fat; the right would tear her apart and the left would make a hero of her as if getting fat was some grand political stand.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2022 at 12:39 PM, M93 said:

A dream of mine, which will probably never come true, would be to see Natalia Dyer progressively gain weight

She's so thin it looks like she must be doing something unsustainable to stay that way, which gives me hope that one day she will just give in.

1 hour ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

She's so thin it looks like she must be doing something unsustainable to stay that way, which gives me hope that one day she will just give in.

Let's hope. Before Stranger Things she was thin but not as skeletal as she is now. She may gain some weight but realistically I think we will never see her chubby