Adele

David

19 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I thought it was Katy Perry... an old looking Katy Perry.

So the plan for next Grammys is where skinny Adele wears a slutty neon outfit in some over-elaborate, ridiculous stage production and sings a mediocre kiddie pop tune in a screechy, showy way and a chunky Katy Perry comes out in a simple black dress, stands still and slays the crowd with a riveting, raw performance of a modern soul classic.

Or maybe I think about this stuff too much.

14 hours ago, mal57 said:

So the plan for next Grammys is where skinny Adele wears a slutty neon outfit in some over-elaborate, ridiculous stage production and sings a mediocre kiddie pop tune in a screechy, showy way and a chunky Katy Perry comes out in a simple black dress, stands still and slays the crowd with a riveting, raw performance of a modern soul classic.

Basically, but that does bring up the sad fact that Adele only shows off her body now and stayed cloaked under huge tents back during her BBW days. Nothing form-fitting or skimpy for years. Even the hair was the same boring 'do and now bikinis/leggings etc.

Confidence counts.

12 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Basically, but that does bring up the sad fact that Adele only shows off her body now and stayed cloaked under huge tents back during her BBW days. Nothing form-fitting or skimpy for years. Even the hair was the same boring 'do and now bikinis/leggings etc.

Confidence counts.

So does class. If this bores you there's nothing else I can say.

She's clearly had a lot of work done in addition to the weight loss...boob job, skin tightening, etc. If that's what it takes for her to live her best life, ok. I thought she was more comfortable in her body than this, and I wonder if fans will have a hard time relating to the new Adele. You can have all the willpower in the world but it still takes a lot of money to make this transformation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

Is it me or Adele is already putting the weight back on at an incredible speed?

I've been suspecting the same thing, and this video just confirms it! Her face (and maybe even her figure during that televised show) was already looking fuller, and this just confirms it. She did say in her interview with Oprah that she might easily regain now that she's touring again. Self-fulfilling prophecy, maybe!

8 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I've been suspecting the same thing, and this video just confirms it! Her face (and maybe even her figure during that televised show) was already looking fuller, and this just confirms it. She did say in her interview with Oprah that she might easily regain now that she's touring again. Self-fulfilling prophecy, maybe!

See her grow back to her previous weight in front of our eyes would be a sight to see.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

I think when a big woman loses a lot of weight she frequently  goes through sevaral phases:

1) Euphoria. She's met her target after all the hard work. She looks in the mirror and sees the dream her.

2) Complacency. The exhaustion many months of self-discipline and the euphoria of victory make her want to relax which leads her to gain back weight

3) Discouragement. She sees all that effort was fruitles so she tells herself she'll always be fat and she doesn't feel able to go through all that again when she knows she'll probably gain it back again, so she resigns herself to be fat.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

Surprised nobody sharing anything of Adele from the Brit Awards in February. There aren't many pics of her since then, but she doesn't seem to have gained since that time.

The problem is : we post content when she seems to put the weight back on.

But recently, she hadn't, which explain why the topic stays quiet. 

1 hour ago, Drytuner said:

The problem is : we post content when she seems to put the weight back on.

But recently, she hadn't, which explain why the topic stays quiet. 

I hear that, which is why I didn't post newer photos.. Only reason I posted the stuff from Feb was it seemed to be the last public photos/videos at the end of a minor phase of regaining, and I thought it was worth sharing.

• 3 weeks later...