Adele

David

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, bgilroy said:

Apparently her diet consist of 1,000 calories per day. No way is that sustainable. The positive is she completely messes up her metabolism and gets fatter than before. One can only hope

Damn, you weren't kidding: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7901763/Adeles-1-000-calories-day-diet-SLAMMED-fitness-guru-Alice-Liveing.html

When even the Daily Mail is shitting on you for dieting, you know you've gone wrong...

Like you said: we can only hope this rebounds on her and sends her fattening up again!

48 minutes ago, bgilroy said:

Apparently her diet consist of 1,000 calories per day. No way is that sustainable. The positive is she completely messes up her metabolism and gets fatter than before. One can only hope

Overall I don’t think she looks too bad........She definitely could add more weight since the weight loss has aged her facially.  I think the Daily Mail is taking the 1000 calories a day out of context as it does with most of its stories.  I suspect she may have went down to maybe 1200 and will increase her calories to around a maintenance of between 1800-2200.  If that isn’t the case then she will pull an Oprah who lost a ton of weight on a liquid diet and then put it all back again after going back to her previous eating patterns.  I hope Adele finds a compromise between her current weight and her previous weight or whatever weight she feels comfortable with.......

1 hour ago, sinman said:

Sad day indeed as she was a cultural icon with her thickness. Now she yet another boney singer who few will care about in next few years

Now that is a ridiculous statement to make.........Just because Adele doesn’t fit into your preference for larger women should not negate her talent.  She is by no means just another boney singer.