Adele

David

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Sweet, I have a feeling she's gonna blow up huge.

Also, I stumbled upon this funny, backhanded fat joke on wikipedia:

Vogue U.S. has faltered on the continued use of recognisable plus-size models for the annual "Shape Issue" (April) issue; however British vocalist Adele appeared on the March 2012 cover as the first overtly larger-sized cover subject since sportsman LeBron James in April 2008

For those that don't follow basketball LeBron James is 6'8" tall and conservatively billed as weighing 250 lbs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I predict she will get back to the size we remember. She is a naturally big girl. Her weight loss was due to the vocal chord surgery rather than a desire to be thin, and according to the tabloids she has no desire to be thin whatsoever. Her pregnancy gave her the push to regain quite a bit of what she lost, and the fact that she hasn't made an effort to lose the baby weight probably means the tabloids are right. So I think she is on her way back to her natural size that she was at before the weight loss, and it is only a matter of time.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest OlayTheDay
On 2/14/2017 at 7:41 AM, Weightwatcher said:

Cringeworthy speech! She's getting fat agan though which is good to see.

Fingers crossed, because I hope she can get that pregnancy weight back!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...