Tale of the Prince Kamar and Princess Budur

Yapo

Here the story I have started writing not long ago. English is not my native language so exuse me if something is wrong about my style or grammar or punctuation.

The outset is based on "1001 night" story, but in original I found it rather dull and sometimes full of cringe (like killing slaves or servants just for fun and so on), so I changed the setting into more "general fantasy".

Please, give me some positive feedback if you like my writing.

Chapter 1.

Long ago, in a hot land of Kimette, that existed between deserts and fertile coasts there lived an enormously rich King named Shakhriar. Gods of luck blessed him with prosperity, and one of the main sources of happiness were his sons – a total 14 men. Some were mighty warlords, others became successful politicians, but above all stood his favorite son – Kamar.

Kamar was blessed with incredible beauty and handsomeness, which made everyone around young Prince adore him since his childhood. Kamar was also obviously smart and clever, but after puberty he lost interest to books and science because of discovering the world of sensual pleasures. At fourteen he seduced several daughters and wives of King’s loyal counselors and warlords, so Shakhriar imprisoned his beloved son in a luxurious palace with a vast harem of low-born concubines and a full staff of servants.

Kamar didn’t show any interest in leaving his golden cage, as soon as every his whim was fulfilled as soon as possible by worshipping horde of his staff, whose will was bonded by Kamar’s charisma more than by his royalty.

As Kamar got eighteen years old, his father had made up a plan to form an alliance with neighbouring empire of Ekimak through marriage between Kamar and one of daughters of the High Lord of Ekimak. One day Shakhriar called for his son to tell him the news about his future in front of the Royal Council.

When Kamar had arrived to his father's palace, everyone was quite shocked. Prince changed very much during last three years. His handsomeness progressed and blossomed, even though it seemed hardly possible. Facial features became even more well-defined in their perfection, his eyes radiated charisma and his body and raven black hair smelled the best perfume that was available in the world. He arrived to the council on the giant palanquin, pulled by twenty servants. There sat the Prince surrounded by three of his favorite odalisques, also gifted by nice appearance. Their abundant plentiful flesh was cowered by almost no clothes. One of the girls was sitting on his lap.

'' Come forth my son, I will tell you that I have arranged your future,'' the King declared.

The concubine had jumped away from the Prince's lap, and Kamar came to the King and bowed. People in the Council hall gasped in surprise, when realized that Prince had become quite a heavy young man during three years in his personal palace. He has grown wide and heavy belly, and his body under silk gown was soft and untoned, as soon as for last years he was exerting himself only in bedroom.

''I have arranged your marriage, my son,'' the King continued, ''so get ready in a month and head to Ekimak Capital. There you will become husband of beautiful Regina, elder daughter of High Lord Gregor.''

''Marriage?'' Kamar frowned, ''I am happy the way I live. What make you think I will be loyal to one wife after a heaven full of lovebirds?'' Kamar pointed at his buxom concubines, who seemed stressed under lusting stares of men of Council. The King frowned.

“You must remember that everything you have is bought by me, and I can take everything back. You will become a good husband to Lady Regina because you are a loyal son and because you are grateful for me for the heaven I have organized for you for last three years.”

“And what if I say no?” asked Kamar impatiently.

''Then I will take you into custody and put you under arrest in the Tower of Whispers. When you will think about your behavior and make a right decision, you will be returned and sent to Ekimak,'' King Shakhriar answered.

“Girls, this night I will show you the Tower of Wispers, it will become our new home for a while!'' the Prince addressed to his concubines, '' evening feast awaits!''

Plump girls smiled and clapped their chubby hands.

''Home is a place where my sweet Prince waits for me, '' proclaimed one of them.

'' Kamar will stay there alone,'' shouted the King, ''and make sure guards give him no treats – only soldier food. He is fat enough for a man.''

The Tower of Wispers was ancient and secluded place. It was built long ago before dynasty of Shakhriar conquered the land where it stands. It was empty and uninhabited most of the time thus its minimalistic interior seemed terribly uncomfortable to the Prince, who spent his life in luxury and excess. Soldier's dinner made of water, food and bread was eaten long ago, and now Kamar struggled to fall asleep. As soon as he managed to do it, the old dry well in his locked room shone slightly.

Chapter 2.

The fine-looking woman with raven-black hair and slightly blue skin levitated up to the Kamar's room from the well. She looked around 30 years old, and wore rich oriental outfit. Her name was Maimune and she was a genie queen who built and inhabited this tower many centuries ago.

“Some guests again. Let's see, with whom will I play for next several months... or years. “

She removed the blanket from sleeping Kamar and examined his naked physique for some time.

''What a handsome mortal,'' she proclaimed after looking at his face, ''did I pleased the gods for something?”

She kissed Kamar and he awakened. Prince was quite shocked to discover himself naked in front of blue-skinned woman, whom he had never seen before. How could she get into the tower through locked doors?

“Who are you? A witch? A mirage of desert? What do you want from me, woman?”

Maimune didn't expect a reaction like that, so she enchanted Kamar's sleeping and made it unnaturally deep, so even crumbling of the Tower wouldn't wake him up. Then she magically summoned her friend named Dakhna – another genie woman, who served Maimune for centuries and was her close counselor and keeper of her secrets. Maimune revealed Kamar to Dakhna, and the latter bit her lip.

“Well, I see someone is into really big boys, “ Dakhna teased her Queen, pointing at Kamar's pale gut.

“More like into cute faces, ” answered Maimune, being confused.

“Don't justify your tastes to anyone, for the last years it's okay for mortals to grow so wide,” Dakhna said, “I often fly above their kingdoms, and know the things. When the life is quiet and humans know no wars and famine, men and women of rich families since very young age grow pampered and overfed. By the way, in a kingdom of Izz lives one especially cute princess named Budur. When I first saw her, I thought she's the most perfect human being, her beauty is absolute – you must just see her thick black hair, thin nose, full lips and curvy soft physique. Her father Basil, the king of Izz, loves her very much and wants Budur to stay with him forever. However King's counselors wish him to use daughter to arrange political marriage. So he asked them to wait for one year. When the year will end, If some man wants to marry her, he must just carry her on hands from the Palace gates to the temple. Not a big problem for a noble young warrior. But there is one 'but' - King Basil always knew that his daughter is a lazy glutton and possesses quite a sweet tooth. For a year she will be surrounded in the palace by the sweetest and the fattest treats possible. When I saw her last time, she was sitting at the table, and the serving maids refilled her plates with pastries, cakes and cream jelly, and she washed it down with a thick milk.”

“Sound like she has some meat on her bones,” - jiggled Maimune.

“Indeed, “ answered Dakhna, “when she was locked in her chambers for the first day, her hourglass body wasn't very different from other noble girls of her age. Her body was soft and flabby, as she never exercised in her life, thighs consisted of jiggly chubbyness, buttocks were supple and thick. Muscles seemed to not exist on her body, hidden under the layer of softness. That was three month ago, who knows how she looks now?”

“How do you think, who of these two mortals is more beautiful?” - said Maimune.

“I don't know, let's find out, “ answered Dakhna and flew away through the window.

Dakhna returned in several minutes bearing something heavy on hands. As she stepped closer to the light, it became obvious that her burden is an unconscious young girl. She carefully placed her captive near sleeping Kamar. Then both genies looked closely at Kamar and Budur.

“You know, they are equal in their loveliness and charm,” commented Maimune, “they are like two moons in one night sky.”

“However, I think, there is a way to test them. Let's awaken one after another and see what will they do: if one will restrict lust and not touch another, but another will succumb to desire on his or her turn, that shows us that the first is greater in beauty. “

“Sounds like a plan,” Maimune agreed, “or like a fun.”

Genies enchanted Budur's deep sleep and awakened Kamar. He looked around and noticed the sleeping girl. To his relief, her skin's color was normal, not blue.

“Hello? Who are you? How did you get there? Are you my bride Regina of Ikemak my father told me about?” Kamar said quietly.

There was no answer.

“Why are you playing sleeping? Maybe you are sent here by my father as some weird test?” Kamar continued, “If not, I invite you to my palace after I leave this prison. You will be my favorite, I promise.”

Silence.

“I know some good way to make you stop your roleplaying!”

Prince grinned, unwrapped girl's dressing gown, moved her legs apart and lifted up her hanging belly flab with his hand. Red heaven gate greeted him with alluring aroma. Kamar kneeled, moved head lower and started to work with his tongue as passionately as never before in his life. Lying plump young lady didn't react at all.

“Hm, it seems you are really sleeping, sweetheart,” Kamar frowned, “I will ask about you tomorrow.”

A moment later the Prince noticed, that cleavage between girl's abundant bosoms and upper roll of her belly were dotted with drops of sauces, sugar and chocolate.

“At least I will have late supper, “ smiled Kamar and licked crumbs of food from his beautiful guest's body.

When he was ready to fall asleep, he noticed a masterful ring on her finger with some engravings in unknown language. “I can swear that jewels like that are unique in the world, so every competent jeweler will help me to track you through this ring.” Kamar removed her ring with a great labor, as it was made and put on when the girl's fingers were not so swollen.

When both humans fell asleep again, Dakhna said: “Well, the male failed the test. Now let's see what will Princess do.”

Genie women enchanted sleeping of Kamar and awakened Budur.

Chapter 3.

Princess sat up and looked around. She didn't notice that she was relocated, because all her attention was caught by stunningly handsome young man, who slept near her.

“Dad! I know you hear me, “ Budur shouted into darkness.

“I expected some gift from you for me being a good girl and following a plan, but this... this is too much”

Budur's eyes devoured sleeping Kamar and radiated lust. She continued after minute of silence.

“I mean it's a great present, this boy is so cute! May I keep him as long as I stay with you?”

The Princess crawled up on her haunches to Kamar, caressed his wide flabby belly and kissed Kamar's lips.

“Wake up stallion, your mistress wishes a ride!” she addressed to the sleeping Prince. Of cause, she didn't know that this boy is equal to her in his royalty.

“Don't pretend to be sleeping, or else...”

In the darkness, Dakhna whispered to Maimune,

“Oh my, this girl's curves have... just like blown up! Did you see her belly when she was on all fours? It nearly touched the floor in its thickest part!”

“Was she much different last time you have seen her three month ago?”

“Yes. She was just pale and flabby noble young girl, who spent most of her life sleeping and eating, but nothing special. And look at her now - she is just a pagan fertility goddess and she's not even twenty yet! But you know what - it's strange, but every added pound seems to make her look prettier.”

Meanwhile the Princess tried to understand, what to do with her unconscious 'new toy'. As the King's daughter, she was very limited in communication with men, and a great number of staff was in charge for her chastity and virginity. She has read some love stories, but of cause she knew next to nothing about process of sex and how to behave in front of her naked beloved.

Suddenly she noticed Kamar's small medallion around sleeping prince's neck and took it from him. She put it on and hid her new jewel in a rift between her bosoms. As she did that, she called for someone called Aisha, and after no response became a bit annoyed.

“Stupid handmaid! Where does she sleep when I need her special massage most of all?”

With these words she leaned back against the wall and started touching herself, while looking at Prince Kamar's physique. She discovered that her pubic hair is still wet (in fact, because of the Prince's saliva), but failed to explain what has happened. Red and exhausted after several orgasms, she fell asleep near Kamar, with a right hand hidden between lower belly fold and abundant thigh.

Maimune sighed in darkness.

“They both failed the test, as they were ready to mate each other as soon as they had seen each other for the first time. I must admit, they are equal in their beauty after all. The morning will come soon, so return her plump Majesty to her chambers.”

“Yes, my queen,” replied Dakhna, “by the way, do you wield polymorph magic?”

“No”

“Your fault! Now I know, what type of girls does your Prince found alluring. Tomorrow I will return here in guise of Princess Budur and make love to your Prince Charming until he burns all his belly fat in passion.”

With these words Dakhna wrapped Budur's pampered body into blanket and flew away to Izz.

However, Dakhna didn't know, that her lustful dream wouldn't come to reality.

Chapter 4.

Prince woke up in the morning and called the guard, who kept the door of tower closed.

“Did you see a beautiful noble lady who came in midnight to my tower room?”

“No, my Prince, I kept the only door to your room closed for all night.”

Kamar wanted to hit the guard, but saw that guard is telling him truth and is absolutely sure in his words.

“If so, let's come with me to my father, I will accept his offer,” the Prince said. The guard bowed.

Kamar of course didn't want to go to Ekimak and get married to Regina, whom he had never seen before. Instead he anonymously went to the most proficient jewelers, in hope that they will found out where the ring was made and give him a trace of unknown abundant seductress.

Quest turned out to be successful. All the craftmasters he spoke with explained that it is made in a distant land of Izz, and its materials are so expensive that only highest nobility is able to afford it. Kamar returned home to collect some gold and after that bought a place on a ship to Izz under guise of traveling merchant.

That very morning Princess Budur awakened in her chamber on her luxurious bed. She was surrounded by soft pillows and food crumbs from yesterday evening feast. Did she see a wonderful dream about young man, as handsome as angel? However, if that was a dream, it was so realistic! She called to servants to serve her a breakfast to bed. She planned to lay in bed until evening, lazily nibbling pastries and pouring heavy-cream sweet drinks. While servants were hurrying between the Princesses chambers and kitchen, she played with her huge breasts, so young and so heavy that they radiated temptation to be caressed. There in soft depth of her cleavage she found medallion that she stole from sleeping Kamar. Thus, the dream war real in fact – and this knowledge turned into wave of arousal that went through her plump body and longed to be release. A second later her plump fingers soaked deep into her hidden places, and thoughts about gorgeous stranger returned with a new force.

Several orgasms later Budur looked around and noticed one man, who silently went in and closed door behind him. He was in his mid-thirties and possessed a slender figure; his formerly raven black hair has already become mostly gray. His clever, but licentious eyes curiously watched young girl. Budur's moon-like face got brightly red, when she realized that he has seen everything.

“Hello, daddy!” squealed the princess, “great thanks for your gift!”

King Basil rose his brow in surprise.

“I mean that boy with a ** belly whom you brought this night was really cute!” Princess continued.

A shadow of fear darkened King's face.

“You slept here for all night. You know, sugar, that all men but me are prohibited in these chambers. We have discussed it already – I don't want you to die giving birth to baby, as your mother and sister did. We will live this life together as father and daughter, and I will take care that your every desire will be fulfilled,” King patted daughter's plump cheek.

Budur saddened.

“At the moment I desire to have that boy in my bed!” the Princess told then her father everything that happened that night and shew Kamar's medallion.

“Are you sure you are still a virgin? I may order a doctor to examine you.”

“Why not?” Budur shrugged her plump shoulders, “I wished to visit our royal doctor anyway, because I did a good dining lately and now I wonder how much I weight.”

“On my turn, I will take this medallion and find out, who can be the owner,” proposed King Basil.

“Daddy, you are the best. Sometimes I think you are the only person I trust to in my whole life,” Budur confessed with tears, and then jumped onto her father's knees. Basil cuddled her, as he did thousand times since her very childhood. But since then, daddy's little girl grew so hefty and padded, that embracing her became quite a challenge even for his long hands.

Suddenly Budur did absolutely unpredictable thing: she closed her eyes and kissed her father into lips, and a moment later she got her breast out of nightgown and put it into father's palm. Basil in a state of shock pushed his daughter away and jumped to the far corner of the room.

“What are you doing, sugar?” the King asked her with his eyes wide.

“I don't know, daddy. I think I fell in love. Every time I close my eyes, I see his magnificent face in front of my sight. When I'm not kissing his lips, I feel unhappy. Unknown fire burns my loins from inside, but I have no power to pour it. Am I a bad girl now?”

Basil smiled kindly.

“Not at all, sugar. Every girl goes through that feeling. I know only one remedy to sate your heart. Go to the bathroom, daddy will arrange something for you.”

The Princess got happy again and put her nightgown off like she was alone. Basil adored rubensque curves of his daughter: her skin was cowered in stretchmarks, especially on her belly that jutted several inches in front of her and formed a lazy flesh apron that almost hid her pubic hair. Her thighs and calves, which were very seldom used for walking, blubbered with flab and jiggled like a bags of cream at the slightest motion. Her young and yet hefty breasts could seduce even a saint. Her upper arms completely lacked muscles and wobbled insanely. Her back also possessed several serious thick folds, hidden by her perfect dense long hair.

Budur spent plenty of time being washed in adjoining room, and when she returned to her bedroom, her father stood there surrounded by crowd of maids and kitchen staff. Every servant was bearing one of her favorite dishes. Budur's mouth watered and she felt that she had eaten only yesterday, so she didn't bother putting anything on and sat on her bed's edge. First she emptied a tray of potato sticks under three layers of thick cheese. That tray was big enough for a small family's breakfast. Budur washed it down with a deep mug of a very thick lemonade. Layer of sugar was left on the bottom of the mug when the liquid was **, so the Princess collected as much as she could with her finger. Next came some local dish that was a mixture of pig meat, lard and spicy herbs under thick souse. Budur repeated the sugary lemonade several times while eating this dish. Then the Royal bakers came forward with pastries, cakes and sweetbreads. Maid passed her Princess a new mug, filled with fragrant cream drink.

Finally satiated, Budur caressed her swollen belly with her greasy plump fingers.

“Close your eyes, sugar,” proposed King Basil, “what do you feel?”

“I feel that a good little girl may get a little plump eating like that,” smiled Budur coyly with her dirty lips.

“I mean the fire you have talked about... Do you still suffer from it?”

“Maybe...” The Princess said unsure and plump cheeks reddened.

“If you are not sure, so let's repeat,” answered King kindly, and two more bakers stepped forward. They carried dishes with pineapple cakes and cheese cakes – favorite ones of Budur. The Princess continued eating, slowly and steadily. Sometimes she chugged creamy milk from the mug between bites. When cakes were eaten, Budur felt tired and sleepy. Her stomach looked full to the brim, and sitting Princess now had a globular round gut instead of belly rolls. Heavy naked breasts were lifted from beneath by her rigid abdomen, so they looked perky ever despite their size.

Budur laid on her bed, gasping for the air. Robust belly stood like a small mountain of flesh.

“I am done, daddy, could you all leave me alone,” whispered the Princess.

The chamber quickly emptied, and only King Basil stopped in the door frame for a minute to look at his beloved daughter once again. She didn't move for about a minute, but she thought then that she's completely alone in her chamber, and her hands crawled to her nipple and pubic.

Basil quietly returned the cooks with their trays and after that entered her daughter's room with words,

“I see you are not done, sugar, and you fire didn't vanished.”

“Sorry daddy, but I'm full and I can't contain another bite,” the Princess said scaredly and tried to hide her bands under back folds. Her full face have become red as tomato.

“Make yourself comfortable and get ready for one more pineapple cheesecake. Be a good little girl, sugar,” the King insisted.

“My hands got tired lifting all that food to my mouth!”

“Oh, so that's easy to help. I'll bring cake to your lips, and you'll not exert yourself.”

The Princess nodded and sat up again, with a pillow under her back. Then she opened her mouth and closed her eyes. Basil took a cheesecake from the tray and fed it to his daughter piece by piece. When the cake was gone, Budur quietly whispered “More.” One of the cooks passed another cheesecake tray to the King, and now it was a strawberry cheesecake with a thick layer of whipped cream.

Several peaces later Budur begged to stop.

“Daddy, my stomach hurts now, but my mind is feeling so... free! Now I feel the work of the remedy you were talking about.”

“Good for you,” kindly answered the King, while his daughter have been already asleep. Her body put all available energy into digesting of all that fat and sugar that was stuffed in greedy girl's belly. King Basil also knew, that fire of lust will soon return to his daughter, so the cooks returned to the palace kitchen with a busy work plan ahead.

What the King didn't knew, is that mattress under his daughter's flab-laden loins was soaking wet after all that hand-feeding.

Chapter 5.

The merchant ship to Izz, which was chosen by Prince Kamar spent month and a half to get to the destination point. Prince was ready die of boredom and tasteless ship cuisine. He lost much of his girth and his belly stopped being a ball of lard that hung over the belt. However, he remained to be extremely hot and alluring plump young man.

Finally, the voyage was over and Price rented a room in the inn. He started to meet local jewelers to find out who could be the owner of the ring. However, his active search wasn't left unnoticed.

In one antique jewel shop in the ancient part of the city Kamar was met by a pretty 30-something townswoman behind the counter.

“Of course I remember this ring, even though I was a child when it was made! My father presented it to the local King, when his daughter was born. As I know she wore it most of her life. But it's not my business where did you get it...”, she said after short greeting.

The Prince felt that this woman was trustworthy, and told her the whole story, minus some details.

“So, you are trying to meet with Princess Budur. She lives in her chambers in the King's castle, but only serving women have access to her rooms. Fortunately for you, your Highness, I have learned some illusion magic from my grandmother, so will solve a problem for you, if you are ready to pay, of course.”

“I have plenty of gold,” the Prince started.

“Me too,” the jewelry seller said, “but your lips are sooo sweet! I have heard you are famous master of lovemaking art, and I am one lonely woman...”

This woman was pretty for her age, but too skinny for Prince's taste. However, Kamar had a goal and agreed to pay the price to reach it. The jeweler closed her shop.

In the evening of that day the shopkeeper left the bedroom on her trembling knees, and returned after several minutes with Budur's ring in her hands.

“I have enchanted it,” she said to the Prince, “whenever you put it on, everyone will see you as lady Zeinab, Budur's handmaiden. She asked the King for a two-day vacation to see her parents who live in the highlands. She promised to be back tomorrow in the morning, but the snowstorm ruined the road yesterday, and she is blocked in their estate for several months. Zeinab has only one duty in the palace – she washes her highness in the bath.”

“Will you lead me to the gate of King's palace tomorrow in the morning?” Kamar asked.

“Of course, my sweet prince,” the shopkeeper answered, “you must have a good rest before tomorrow. However, before sleeping you owe me some fine tonguework,” with these words she returned to the bed and sat on his face.

Prince Kamar, seen by everyone as Princesses handmaiden called Zeinab, finally arrived to the door of Budur's chamber. The space before the door was crowded with servants, most of them were workers of the kitchen. From time to time cooks with empty trays and plates left he room - it was the sing that their lady had her breakfast. Kamar wanted to enter after several minutes, but one of the elder women said,

“Zeinab, where are you rushing? The Lady will tell us when she is ready for bath.”

One of the cooks proclaimed as she left the room,

“Her highness has passed out, it's sugar coma, as always”, and kitchen staff walked away with their trays.

Kamar entered the room and found out that he is alone with the Princess. He closed the door after him and looked closely at the girl who rested in the bed. He recognized a beautiful stranger, but she has changed a lot since their fateful meeting. Attempt to engulf the love by the avalanche of greasy food brought its fruits after month and a half. That time, her face was pale and round, as a full moon, with chubby cheeks and full lips. Now her face was even fuller, with an adorable fold that was her second chin. Kamar had to admit, that added plumpness increased girl's loveliness and grace. Meatier shoulders made her neck to seem a little bit shorter, but made her frame more feminine at the same time. Budur's upper arms have swollen even more, deep pits appeared under the elbows. Some fat was stored in her lower arms, they seemed thick and weak at the same time. Breasts did a great deal of growth, they looked like ** melons made of pure adipose. Under her breasts there was a hill of flab that was her belly. It was obvious, that under very deep layer of fat her stomach was rock hard with eaten food. Her belly apron must be big enough to hide her pubic and part of thighs, when she stands up. Budur's thighs, legs and calves also stored a wonderful amount of incoming sweets and widened considerably. It was obvious that their owner disliked walking and seldom bothered with it.

“Is it bath time, Zeinab?” Budur asked with her eyes closed, “it was so good when you were away, because going from bed to the bath is such an exertion!”

Kamar experienced a great arousal, because this girl was as lazy as fat! Just as expected from Royal Princess! Her body – mostly her face, bosoms and upper belly – were greasy after her feast. Kamar remembered how he licked all the grease, sauce and crumbs during their night in the tower, but he had to restrict himself now.

“I can use wet towels to make you clean, my lady,” Kamar role-played. Budur nodded.

When he cleaned her breast, she mentioned her ring on finger of “Zeinab”.

“Where did you get this ring, maid?” Budur asked.

“First tell me about what do you remember about the night with a handsome stranger in the forgotten tower?” answered “Zeinab”.

Budur eyes sparkled and she repeated her story to “Zeinab”.

“Do you promise to stay silent until I finish my story?” - asked Kamar.

Budur nodded.

“Are we alone here?”

Budur nodded again.

“I am not Zeinab. She stays with her parents because the snowstorm ruined her road. I am Kamar, the stranger of your dreams, and I did a great job to find you here” Kamar told her about his adventures, but didn't mention the price of ring enchantment, of course.

“Now I am taking my ring off, and you will see my true appearance,” Kamar finished.

When he did it, she saw his handsome appearance and hugged him tightly and kissed his lips, and she was happiest girl in the world.

“I want you to flood a fire of lust inside me now, but my father wants me to keep my virginity for my own good,” the Princess said sadly.

“Our relations will go in the pace you wish, my love,” answered Kamar, “but I will teach you the art of love that will preserve your chastity”

With these words he grabbed her swollen bosoms and licked her nipples furiously one after another. When her breathing let him know that she reached the first orgasm, he moved his face southwards, where his tongue played with her belly button. Then time for the 'main dish' came.

“Can you divide your legs any more?”

Budur blushed.

“No. Did my legs become too puffy? I've been eating like a good girl lately,” the Princess boasted.

Soon Kamar coped with her excess flesh and started working his tongue. His beloved came several times and finally shouted a loud moan full of extasis. Kamar jumped away and put his ring on, which made him look like Zeinab.

“I think you must go to the bath, my lady,” the 'maid' said.

One of servants entered the chamber.

“Is everything good with my lady?” - she asked the Princess.

“Yes, just a nightmare, thank you,” - smiled Budur, walking to the bath with fake Zeinab. Shaking and jiggling of Budur's curves and folds drove Kamar mad. When they closed together from inside in the bathroom, Kamar took his ring away again and hugged and kissed his beloved passionately.

“We are playing a dangerous game, honey. Next time you come to your peak, I want your mouth to be be filled with something.”

Budur jiggled, imagining some cake. However, Kamar had another opinion. He disrobed himself and laid on the floor. Budur's eyes were glued to his hard-on. No mortal red-blooded man could be in a one room with naked Budur without experiencing supernatural love and lust for her body.

“Now stand on your knees and place my head between them... good girl... now put what you see into your mouth and move your tongue the way I do. Whatever you feel, don't open your mouth, just put all the energy into you tongue dance.”

It took them quite a time to arrange their bodies comfortably, because thick layers of fat on their bellies, and Budur's swell from all eaten food made their bodies hefty and clumsy. When the process finally began, Prince Kamar couldn't believe size of his sweetheart's butt. Volume of jiggling adipose there was just breathtaking. This girl seemed to be the fattest of all lovers he ever had, and Budur's pampered lifestyle promised rapid growth of her physique in the nearest future. Did he want it? Of course! Thinking about Budur's buttocks fattening made him come into her mouth. However, he continued delivering pleasure until someone gently knocked the bathroom's door from outside.

Chapter 6.

Someone gently knocked the bathroom's door from outside. Kamar put the ring on his finger and shouted,

“Have a patience! I've only started making a bath for her highness!”

Budur giggled and stood up.

“Tell her Highness, that it's lunchtime! The cakes and sweetmeats are ready,” someone said from outside.

“You'd better hurry washing me,” whispered the Princess, “I want to have my cakes warm!”

“Not long ago you had a breakfast enough for several people! Aren't you full already?” fake Zeinab asked in surprise.

“I was full before you came,” laughed Budur, “now wash me my maid!”

Kamar obeyed with a pleasure. His soapy fingers explored every inch of abundant Princesses body. When bathing was over, Budur rushed to her bedroom, still wet and untoweled. There bunch of servants awaited for her with plates full of steaming sweet goodies. Budur feasted until fed herself into sugar coma half an hour later. When the last servants were ready to leave, Budur awakened and told them to leave her tray of pancakes, a tray of toppings and a jar of sweet cream drink.

“Make me please tubes of these pancakes with the filling in the center,” she asked Kamar when everyone else finally left her chambers, “come on, I urge to have them, but I don't want to move.”

The Prince obeyed and fed his girlfriend the first one, with thick jam. She sucked all filling from the pancaked and showed the empty pancake to her Prince, smiling seductively. Then the pancake disappeared in her mouth, after which Kamar made another and inserted it into Budur's open lips. When all the pancakes were gone there was much of filling left. Budur gestured Kamar to bring it to her,so she emptied bawls of filling using a spoon. Next came the whole jar of sweet cream drink. The princess drank it slowly with many pauses, because of her extreme fullness at that moment.

“Did you like the show?” asked Budur.

Kamar did, of course, but he didn't know what to answer.

“Stop being silent, my love,” Budur insisted on answer, caressing her newly-bloated abdomen with her right hand. Some fat has found its way to her petite hands, and her knuckles sank into soft flab, with small pits on their places.

“Don't noble men of your lands expect some meat on bones of their ladies? I see lust in your eyes, and that means you adore my body. I'd love to make it more adorable every day!”

“I am afraid that abundance of your flesh will once constrict you and make you unhappy!” said Kamar.

“Listen, my love. When I have grown from child into a woman, daddy's counselors demanded from him to arrange my marriage. He tried to find a way to avoid it, because my mother and my sister died giving birth. He wanted me to live a long life with him, so he asked for a year “for Budur to mature up”, and then there would be a contest for possible suitors to bring me from palace to the temple using only hands. He asked me to become heavy, so every suitor would fail the contest. That's what we call 'the plan'. At first I gorged myself because I loved daddy and longed to make him happy and proud of me. I also love sweet and greasy goodies and never before in my life had enough of them. The weeks went by, and one more thing changed in me. The fatter my body gets, the more I adore its form and softness. Every day I wake up bigger then I was previous morning, and my plumpness is still not enough for me. Look at my boobs, for example...”

“They are magnificent,” whispered Kamar and squeezed Budur's naked left bosom, which was sticky and dirty from spilled syrup.

“My plumpness is never enough for me. Maybe one day I will become too fat to walk, but I will never become too fat for lovemaking,” concluded the Princess.

“You are dirty, my mistress, let me help you to repeat he bath,” proposed Kamar, eager to remove his ring, when they will be alone.

Chapter 7.

Prince Kamar has been living at King Basil's house for a week under mask of Zeinab, the bathmaid. He made friends with many servants and cooks, and even had a brief conversation with the King himself a couple of times. During this week Princess Budur mastered the art of oral sex, but still refused to present her virginity to Kamar.

Once it the morning Budur had a thick meal but somehow remained sad.

“What's up, my love,” - asked Kamar under mask of Zeinab.

“Today is my visit day to my doctor. You know, to check my health, weight and other stuff”, Budur explained.

“And you are afraid you didn't gain anything since last visit?” Kamar asked, patting Budur's belly flab.

“No, you don't understand. Her office is situated in another building of daddy's palace complex, so I have a lot of walking ahead.” the Princess explained.

“Noble people in my country use palanquins, if they are too lazy to walk. You have endless horde of servants to carry your royal body. Mo matter how heavy your curves are, you'll need to visit people from time to time” with these words Kamar's hand slipped under Budur's belly apron and tickled her pubic.

The lovebirds wanted to continue petting, but another servant knocked the door. Kamar let her in. The guest was a handmaid who was responsible for the Princesses wardrobe. She didn't have much work, as Budur spent all time naked in the bedroom of the chamber. She bowed and gave formal dress to her mistress.

Budur stretched out her hands and the maid began to put the dress over the top. Unfortunately, the dress got stuck at chest level.

“My udders filled up nicely, didn't they” Budur winked to her handmaid, who was already shocked by transformation of her royal body.

The next offered choice was a spacious sundress. Unfortunately, it got ripped in the sleeve when Budur bent her arm.

The handmaid did her last try and chose a some sort of a nightgown. Flabby arms and luscious breasts felt comfortable in it. Her waist area was however stretched by enormous love handles and stuffed belly.

When the handmaiden took back all the clothes and vanished, Budur jiggled all her plumpness in front of Kamar and laughed happily.

“My love, if you only knew how I am fond of my beautiful body. For all my life everyone told me that I am the most beautiful woman in the world, and only now I feel it myself. How do you think, if I eat more, will my bust width catch up with width of my belly?”

Kamar under Zeinab's mask only nodded eagerly with his jaw open.

“Honey,” he said,”I think Zeinab must go to carpenter and ask him to make you a palanquin to bring you to the royal doctor.”

“No,” Budur changed her mind, “I will take the discomfort of walking myself. All this dressing event made me soaking wet, and now I need you to lick me clean.”

They cuddled in bathroom for hour and a half, and then King arrived to take his daughter to the royal doctor. Kamar in Zeinab's mask waited for them in Budur's chamber. When they returned, he asked how everything was going.

“Well, 'daddy's little girl' finally grew up into 'daddy's girl',” proclaimed Budur happily.

“Indeed, 360 lbs of beauty,” King Basil patted daughter's protruding belly, “what's more important, she had no monthly blood this time and previous time. She can't be pregnant because she is a virgin. Doctor thinks that's due to excess body mass. No monthly blood means no pregnancy, no pregnancy means no risk of dying in birthing process”

“Stupid monthly blood days,” frowned Budur, “I have been suffering every minute of these days.”

“By the way, Lady Zeinab,” asked King Basil, “you became very close with my daughter lately? Can I know why”

“Once we chatted a lot during the bathing, and found much in common”, lied Kamar.

“How's your father, Admiral Savoy, doing?” asked King Basil.

“Oh, he's great!” smiled Kamar under mask of Zeinab.

“Really? I thought he died in front of me from pirate's arrow during the battle in Turtle Isles” King Basil commented grimly. Silence was long and terrifying.

“How did you get the ring on your hand?” Basil continued.

Kamar remained silent.

“In the world exists only one ring like that. The ring was my present to little Budur. Could you pass it to me?”

Kamar took the ring off and its magic disappeared. Everyone saw Kamar as he is, without Zeinab's mask.

“Sugar, what will we do with him?” King Basil addressed his daughter.

“Let's keep him daddy, I love him more then my life,” begged the plump Princess.

“I see,” smiled King Basil kindly, “if you continue keeping my little girl happy, we'll become good friends with you, your Highness Prince Kamar of Kimette.”

“How... did you know?” wondered Kamar.

“Mostly because of your medallion,” the King answered, “you were not the only one who stole a unique jewel of royal level that night.”

Everyone in the room felt relieved.

“Daddy, stop calling me little,” begged Budur and patted her belly, “and what about our marriage?”

King Basil sighed.

“Unfortunately me and Prince Kamar's father take part in opposing alliances of states. Your public marriage will ruin the balance of the region. But you can stay here with Budur...”

“On rights of royal concubine?” asked Kamar.

“Exactly,” answered the King and continued, “One more thing. Before I allow you two to sleep together, I want my daughter to keep virginity for one more month. Just to be sure that it wasn't coincidence and monthly blood will never return. On my part I recommend you, sugar, to plump up some more. I think your beloved wouldn't mind. Prince Kamar will live with you here and no one knows he's in my kingdom. My servants will keep your secrets.”

After some more small talk King Basil left, and Budur disrobed and pushed her beloved to the bed.

Chapter 8.

After a lot of sucking and licking exhausted Budur and Kamar collapsed on pillows.

“Your father is so nice guy,” Kamar said, “I thought he would hang me today as a thief. But don't you think one more month of virginity is too much?”

“You mean one more month of oral sex?” Budur licked her lips seductively, “I accept it as a condition to be with you. Moreover, I don't need to stand up and go to bathroom when I feel that fire in my loins.”

Someone shouted from outside the chamber:

“Lunch for her highness and her boyfriend!”

All food was now twice in quantity, and Budur's eyes sparkled. She grabbed a tray with ham patties under three cheeses and swallowed them one by one. Then followed plate of fried bacon. Kamar watched with delight as Budur's belly folds slowly flatten from inside as she filled her stomach. Then came a huge bowl of mixture of pig meat, lard and spicy herbs under thick souse. It was obvious for Kamar that it was portion for two, although his sweetheart defeated it alone. After her labor she realized something and got sad. When Kamar asked what's up, she complained that she's full to the brim.

“So, you are skipping the dessert?” asked Kamar.

“I am sorry but yes. I will eat it later”

“Later there will be new goodies! Will you refuse eating them from my hands?” Kamar seduced her. Budur grinned widely and nodded.

Kamar's efforts took some time but the stuffed Princess finally passed out in total food coma. Her belly got swollen as never before. Kamar smiled and sated his own hunger.

When The Princess woke up an hour later, she only said,

“It was wonderful. Why don't we repeat it?”

“Why don't we make it our routine?” Kamar proposed.

So they did. Kamar also visited a kitchen and discussed recipes with the cooks. He asked them to add to Princesses dishes as much sugar and fat as it was possible. He also organized moving of doctor's office to the room near Budur's chamber, to avoid excess walking in future. He ordered the carpenters to built queen-sized fortified palanquin for his sweetheart. However, Princess didn't test it as she was busy with more interesting things – eating, sleeping, bathing and oral sex.

As Kamar fulfilled a duty of his sweetheart's feeder, he snacked heavily himself. His gut returned its former size glory it lost during the voyage to Izz. It took two weeks. His body got softer overall. Budur loved the way his breast stored some calories and sometimes jokingly sucked his nipple.

Princess Budur, on her side, was the one who gained seriously. She accepted changes in her body with pride and happiness. In fact, there was so much of incoming fat that girl's organism didn't know where to store it. Her thighs got so big that excess fat formed an apron that hung over knees when she stood. Fat layer on her abdomen seemed to thicken daily and she caressed it like her beloved child. Her bosoms experienced a new growth spurt. They grew big enough so she could suck her nipple herself, meanwhile she dreamed for more voluptuousness. Her upper arms also grew every day, and the Princess often asked if they had already compared in size with her head. Her second chin accumulated a great amount of flab, an her rosy cheeks got big and round as apples.

King Basil visited his daughter and her boyfriend often, and he proudly encouraged her progress. Not long before new visit to the royal doctor she asked the cook to add some melted lard to her cream milkshake, and after some taste testing its share increased to 50%.

The month dragged on painfully long, but finally it ended, and Budur happily waddled to the doctor's office with Basil. When she returned to Kamar, she was even more delighted and cheerful than before visit.

“My love, I had no monthly blood again,” she proclaimed to the Prince, “so the doctor confirmed that I cannot get pregnant! Do you know what does that mean? My little red flower is all yours,” and she licked his ear.

Kamar was more then happy to take her chastity after all that long waiting. For a start, he warmed her up with his tongue, and when he entered her after that, she let out the loudest and happiest moan he had ever heard. He finished quickly this time, and collapsed near her.

“Did you like what you feel?” he asked when she caught her breath.

“Of course, my love, but it ended too quickly. I wait for the second course!”

“What did you like the most?” the Prince asked.

“There were two things: the first, you in me, and the second, the feeling of my body shaking with every your movement,” the lovers were silent for several minutes, then Budur continued, “How do you think, will I get more shaky if I put more weight on?”

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 9.

Two months have passed since Kamar had taken Budur's virginity. The lovers overjoyed the constant onslaught of food and lust. The Princess lost track of time as she was happier then ever with her current lifestyle. Kamar, however, started to get bored by his beautiful beloved. He never had a habit of being loyal to one and the same woman for a long time, but the power of King Basil made him watchful in this sphere.

Bad habits of Prince Kamar's previous life were not the only issue that saddened his mood. As the lovers' bodies grew plumper, they discovered unpleasant changes in their sexual life. Kamar lost much of his flexibility and stamina as his gut expanded. He quickly ran out of breath if the pose was uncomfortable for him. This made his royal girlfriend naughty and displeased, although she was delighted about his fattening physique. Thought that her eighteen-years old boyfriend is fatter the majority of men in her country was turning her on instantly.

The Princess by that moment was obviously one of the fattest women in her land, if not in the whole world. Layers of fat on every square inch of her body didn't decrease her supernatural beauty and charm. Yesterday the doctor told her that her weight is 462 lbs, and that was a hundred more then three months ago. She became lazier then ever, even though it seemed to be impossible. Her upper arms finally outgrew her head in volume, and the fold of upper arm blubber creased from above her elbow. Her arms themselves grew so weak and heavy at the same time, that Budur often got tired of eating using her own hands. In these occasions she called for Kamar or some handmaid to be fed from their fingers. When the Princess wasn't sleeping or engorging herself, she gave in to insatiable desire. Even Kamar's young masculine vigor wasn't enough for her fat-flooded loins. When his potency was drained after lovemaking, she explored her inner world with her fingers. Unfortunately for her, the globe of her paunch grew farther every week, and plump fingers experienced problems reaching her favorite points lately. Budur, however, didn't worried about her belly as she never saw it under her bust. Most of the time she was sitting or lying, and her swollen bosoms rested on her stuffed round belly. Only on seldom occasions like walking to the toilet or to the bath, she felt lower belly fold rubbing against the fat on her thighs. Her hips accumulated flab insanely and expanded in all directions. They rubbed one another, and calves rubbed too, during few steps a day the Princess made. Many calories went to her back rolls, and they progressed into real pillows, where she could rest her obese arms.

Budur's butt got so hefty that once almost caused death of her beloved. The Prince did his tongue work one day, while his sweetheart was sitting on his face. Suddenly Kamar felt that he had run out of air and tried to remove his nose from below Budur's buttocks. Unfortunately, his hands helplessly sunk in her abundant flesh, while Budur's body was too clumsy to change pose quickly. Fortunately, she succeeded in rolling her body away before he suffocated. However, after this day Kamar forbade this pose.

So, after two month since Budur's first real love session, a handmaid entered Budur's room with bad news. She informed her mistress and Kamar that the pirates besieged their city, and King Basil ordered the kitchen to cut food consumption.

“That's outrageously,” the Princess protested, “hunger is the thing for low-born, nobles must never restrict themselves!”

Kamar silently left the Princesses chambers in commoner's clothes and headed to the old jeweler's shop where he hoped to find a solution.

The woman at the counter greeted him warmly, ogling at his hefty gut. Kamar explained his situation and asked for any magical trick that could help.

“I can recommend you a flying carpet, your Highness, it will take your sweetheart to some safe faraway residence, where she can eat up to her fill”, the proposition was.

Kamar nodded and asked what will be the price.

“You know that,” smiled the jeweler and slapped his butt.

An hour passed, and Kamar returned with the carpet to the Princess. The King was also in the room. Father and daughter argued about decrease in Budur's eating for the period of the siege.

Kamar explained the situation and asked the King if he knows some safe place to settle his daughter for a while. King Basil gave the coordinates, and Budur waddled to the balcony to start her flight. She quickly understood how to drive the carpet and where her destination point is. After gobbling the jar of cream and sugar cocktail she bid farewell and left the chambers through the air.

Lonely days started after Budur's departure. The King was constantly busy with city defenses, and the Prince every day wandered alone in the Palace.

Once during his bath one of handmaids came into chambers to arrange his bed. Her name was Aisha, and she was a daughter of a minor noble. She was pale, black-haired and rather chubby, as it was fashionable among young noble women, although she was one who slimmed down considerably during the hungry siege days.

Kamar called for her from his bath to wash his back, and Aisha rushed eagerly to help him. When she saw Kamar naked in all his handsomeness, her cheeks got rosy and her knees weak. She started to soap his back, but about ten seconds later she found her hand on his crotch. Kamar looked into her eyes for a seconds that seemed an eternity for a poor girl, and after that kissed her deeply. Aisha experienced a flood in her loins.

Kamar, however, felt an instant guilt and fear and asked her to stop doing what she did.

Chapter 10.

The siege was defeated in three weeks, and King Basil sent a pigeon to his daughter with a message that she can return home. The next evening Budur's answer returned with another pigeon, in her reply she wrote that “stupid carpet broke and cannot lift her”. Kamar and Basil smiled mildly because they understood that everything is well in their sweet girl's life, while everyone in the Palace and in the whole city of Izz suffered from the famine and got much thinner if survived.

“I will go with a squad of knights and escort my daughter's carriage from her residence to here,” decided the King. Kamar sighed as he prepared himself for several more days of separation with his obese sweetheart. He never thought that enchanted flying carpet could have limit of weight carried! How much fat did Budur store in her swollen curves during these three weeks?

In the evening of the day when the King left, Kamar finally enjoyed a full-sized meal after all the restrictions of siege weeks. As he was consuming his meal in silence, he noticed lustful sights of the serving maids. He reminded himself that he loves his girlfriend and decided not to react at maids' hints. Thus three days went by, and in the morning of fourth day all the serving team rushed to the Palace's entrance to greet the return of the King and his daughter. Kamar joined the crowd.

The Princess experienced a serious trouble getting out of the carriage door. Her frame was obviously too wide to leave the carriage face forward; although her belly apron in front of her and butt shelf and back rolls made walking sideways also difficult. When she got stuck, Kamar rushed through the crowd and pulled his girlfriend from her 'trap'.Budur was finally free, but her new expensive silk sundress was ruined.

Some more muscled male servants arrived, and they brought a palanquin to the Princesses carriage. She waddled to her seat, positioned herself. The seat was really narrow for Budur's rear end, as it was made for a girl of only 360 lbs pounds, and that was more than three months ago. As soon as Budur made herself comfortable there, servants started to lift the palanquin... and its handles broke away with a terrible crunch. The Princess was in panic for the first second, but then started laughing. Crowd of servants helped her to stand on her feet. King Basil and his mounted knights smiled as well near the carriage. Kamar gave his hand to Budur ant the plump couple waddled to the Budur's bed chamber.

“Oh my, I am soaking wet!”, the Princess proclaimed as she was left alone with her boyfriend. She pulled him over her onto bed and kissed her deeply.

“I was missing you so much,” replied Kamar after kissing.

“Me too, my love!” Budur stood on all fours, and her hidden flower invited him, surrounded by enormous meadows of flabby flesh her buttocks were.

Several acts of lovemaking later Kamar lost his breath and collapsed near his girlfriend. Budur turned on side lazily and squeezed playfully Prince's gut and breast flesh. Soon her fat-swollen fingers traveled downwards to his manhood.

“I. Want. More!” she demanded. Kamar had nothing to answer. He was completely empty.

“By the way,” Budur continued disappointedly, “you have lost much stature in last three weeks. What were you eating?”

“We were besieged, and I shared the burden of war with people of your father!” murmured the Prince.

“Near me you look like a low-born laborer. Meanwhile I have filled up nicely. You know, there berries grow in the forest near the estate where I lived. Local cooks added them to my cream-shakes, and because of the berries the shakes were tasty even with the recipe that included 70% of butter and molten lard”

“Unbelievable,” grinned Kamar, itching Budur's second chin that have grown pretty thick.

“Honestly, full-figured Princess needs a fatter boyfriend,” Budur said playfully, “from now on, I want you to indulge more with me during our feasts. I mean you have so cute face, just imagine how lovely would it be with proper double chin. And your belly will turn me on more if it gains more overhang.”

Kamar sighted sadly.

“I would be glad to please you, my love, but male body works improperly if it's too fat. I will be unable to satisfy you in bed as well as I do now”.

Budur immediately moved her index finger to his lips.

“All this talking made me horny again. Your lips can do something more useful now than chatting about different stuff,” the Princess said lusciously.

Some time later Budur's hunger of loins was finally sated, and belly hunger awakened. Her empty stomach roared loudly through the enormous layer of belly fat. Budur giggled and called for a dinner. Kamar dressed up, while the Princess didn't bother with clothing herself, as always.

Budur outdid herself in eating that day. After a queue of plates full of pancakes, pork rinds, pastries and cheese there was brought a voluminous ** of Budur's new 70% fat cream cocktail. Kamar tasted it and found it disgusting. Budur smiled and gobbled all the liquid alone. She wasn't very neat doing that, thus her swollen cleavage and belly rolls were soaked in the cocktail.

“Hey, why I am eating for two?” Budur asked playfully and patted Kamar's belly flab, “ I am not the only one who needs to fill out nicely.”

Kamar obliged and took one more pancake, as he wanted to make his Princess happy.

So the couple continued steady and indulging lifestyle. Budur's weight was 505 lbs on the day when she returned to the chambers from her estate. She also increased her plumpness by 15 pounds during next two weeks.

Prince Kamar missed the moment, when his belly got too voluminous and blocked a view of his manhood. He also felt that his body has got softer overall due to no exertion in his lifestyle. He could feel that his legs and butt cheeks got extremely hefty and jiggly. Princess Budur was delighted with changes in Kamar's body and couldn't keep her plumping fingers away of his flabby parts.

The obese Princess was on her quick march to the next weight milestone – 600 lbs. All fat and sugar she consumed with her hungry lips was pushing her everyday to the new horizons. Her calves accumulated so much fat that they over-flooded her round feet and their flesh touched the ground when she waddled her short distances. Buttocks and thighs did next to no work of walking, but they were more than busy in accumulating flab. New rolls and bags of fat often emerged in different unpredictable places of Budur's legs. Budur's potbelly obtained so much girth that in sitting position its front point was further away then her knees. Back fat rolls exploded in their growth and become some sort of armrests that were always for Budur's service. Fat of upper arms hanged down in such a great crease that the Princess could feel her upper arms with fingers of the same hand. Her breasts that laid on constantly stuffed belly were often used as a dining table, as Budur placed not too hot plates onto her boobs for easier access. Some flab also settled on Budur's face and chins, however it made her face look just even more baby-like and cute.

The Princess and her father were not worried by the girl's indulgent lifestyle. King Basil on every visit complimented his daughter's physique and looks, and his 'good girl', on her side, was glad of his reaction and in love with her body. Kamar, however felt the difference. His girlfriend started snoring loudly in her sleep and suffocating due to the slightest motion when she was awake. Her sweat smelled unpleasantly lately, even after the bath. In their lovemaking, satisfying the Princess became harder and harder as it took a great effort from Kamar to hold the avalanche of Budur's flesh folds, rolls and bulges during every their motion.

Once Kamar walked in the garden alone after the breakfast thinking about his and Budur's not-so-bright future. It was a hot day, and after several minutes of walking he laid under a tree and sipped a wine from a flask. He started to relax and was close to take a nap, as somebody removed his pants and ran away with a ringing laughter. He noticed one of the younger maids and instantly followed the retreating serving girl, who led him to a small guesthouse in a far corner of the garden. The thief hid in the doorway, the Prince came in after her. It was rather dark in the guesthouse, and before Kamar's eyes accustomed to the twilight of room after the bright sun of the outside, the door closed loudly behind him.

As soon as Kamar's eyesight restored, he saw he's not alone here. Aisha and two other young serving maids stood near the walls, completely undressed. At the first moment he ogled their bodies and found them attractive – they were just the type of his concubines in his now empty palace left in Kimette. All three possessed buxom curves and soft silhouettes. Kamar's eye caught that they actively tried to plump themselves lately - active physical labor of the handmaiden opposed increased food intake. Aisha and the thief of trousers developed hourglass figures, and another one was pear-haped one with heavy buttocks and moderate breasts. The thief girl stood near a pile of clothes that were on her just a second ago. Kamar's eye also found the stolen trousers there in the pile.

“Girls, let me go and we will pretend that nothing has happened here. Just return me my trousers first.”

Aisha started speaking, as two other girls stood shyly in silence.

“My beautiful Prince, since the first moment you have joined my mistress, seeing you every day is a deadly temptation to every female in the palace. Breathing one air with you makes our hearts suffer and ignites a fire of love in our loins. Everyone of female staff suffers, but we three are so desperate that we are about to kill ourselves, if you won't give us any hope for reciprocity!”

“Girls, I can see many ways to solve your problems without self-harming,” Kamar protested, “I can talk to King and he will rotate you to another palace, and you will never see me again. Moreover, even though I am Budur's favorite love-toy, but I am more than sure she will punish me or even execute if I cheat her with anybody!”

“Aisha, stop beating about the bush,” one of the serving maids interrupted, the bottom-heavy one, ”seducing the Prince was the Princesses order!”

Chapter 11.

Kamar couldn't believe his ears.

“From now on, I am listening very carefully. Why would Budur do that?” Kamar asked.

“When she was alone during the pirates' siege, she suffered without you for one or two days,” the girl continued, “but on the third day she invited local doctor to massage her. He looks like you, but his face features aren't so perfect, and his body consists of two hundred lbs of solid muscle. Princess teased him for fun at first during massage procedures, but as the time passed she fell in love seriously.”

“Or, what is more possible, her gut got too hefty and she lost ability to pleasure herself,” Aisha giggled and shook her naked breasts.

“A week before she returned home, another one appeared, as I remember he was a guard of the estate. Dull as a box of rocks, he was however cute-faced and well-built. And, as I have heard, a real stallion in the bed!”

Chubby faces of the handmaidens got brightly red.

“So, when King Basil returned his daughter to her chambers, she took these two men with her. When her highness is not sated with your lovemaking vigor, she calls for her lovers and continues pleasure.”

Kamar frowned, “That all lies. I always sleep in her bed after lovemaking, and I would hear a stranger in our room. And I will never believe that she leaves a room on her feet, as we both know that she's too lazy for that”

“She mixes some sleeping medicine into your cream drink, so you are absolutely unconscious for two hours or more,“ the thief of trousers explained. Two other girls nodded.

“Now Budur feels very guilty for cheating you, and she asked us to seduce you, thus you and she would be on equal moral positions,” Aisha finished the speech.

“Your accusation is very serious” Kamar responded “If you are telling truth, I will make some serious decisions. And if you telling lies to me, you'd better hide from wrath of the Princess and her father.”

“What will we get when you check Budur and find out that we tell you the truth?” bottom-heavy serving maid asked. Kamar thought for some time.

“I will take you three to my palace in Kimette and make love with each of you until you lose your ability to walk. Deal?”

Serving maids got visibly aroused and bit their lips, their knees trembled and nipples got hard. They seemed to be very sure in their story and expected that beautiful Prince soon will execute his part of deal. Aisha agreed eagerly, and other girls joined her. They dressed up and left the guesthouse. Kamar took his trousers on and returned to his princess. She laid on sofa, naked as always, and was waiting for him to start the lunch.

Budur gifted him the warmest smile with her extremely round face.

“My love, why are you walking somewhere, while you can stay with me and eat something tasty.” the Princess said.

“Sometimes you make me so stuffed that my body cannot absorb any morsel of food, no matter how tasty it is”

“You are just so lazy, my love. You just don't want to train your body, like I do every day,” naked Budur started playing with her boobs and belly. Meanwhile the room got filled with cooks and serving maids, with loads of treats on trays in their hands. Aisha and other two her companions were there, too. Kamar and Budur started the feast. Kamar tried to act as naturally as possible, he even drank a cream drink with sleeping medicine in it. When all the staff with empty trays and dirty plates left the couple, Kamar got sure that his girlfriend passed out in the sugar coma. He had several minutes until Budur would get her consciousness back. Kamar rushed to the toilet and vomited all what he ate and drank, including the cream shake. Then he rinsed his mouth. When he returned, his sweetheart was still sleeping and snoring. Kamar knew: soon she will awake in very horny state and claim lovemaking from him.

Kamar pretended to be asleep, but soon he felt a gentle kiss on his cheek. As he continued his acting, he felt her lips move lower and lower, until Budur's hand, soft as cotton candy, moved his 'belly hill' into direction of his head. Soon he heard some heavy breathing – his Princess slowly relocated her overstuffed fat body across the bed. Feeling her plump lips on his manhood, Kamar instantly 'awakened' and grabbed her neck. Visually, Budur's neck got a way shorter due to thick layer of flab above her shoulders, but it still was very sensitive and feminine.

“You know, a girl may get plump, if she swallows too much of THIS” Kamar habitually teased his girlfriend in her favorite way. As he expected, smell of feminine arousal in the air got quite thick, and Kamar continued sexy talk, “you are getting some pudge around your waist, have you noticed that?”

Budur freed her mouth and lay down on her stomach. This easy movement made her sweat and breath heavily. Because of thickness of belly fat and amount of consumed food, she looked like the triangle mountain of flesh with buttocks on top. Her head rested on her boobs that were the size of large pillows in this position. Kamar lifted his ** belly and laid it on her buttocks. Entering her 'inner temple' was not an easy task now for the Prince, as his gut blocked all view. However, he succeeded soon and the Princess enjoyed several orgasms before Kamar reached finish himself and collapsed next to his girlfriend and kissed her. Then, once again he pretended to be asleep after exhausting lovemaking.

Budur poked the Prince several times to check his sleeping and then frowned.

“This world is unfair. The sexier is your body, the weaker your stamina is! Aisha, come in; Kamar is sleeping deep, call for a substitute.”

Aisha appeared in the door frame.

“My Lady, whom will you choose this time?”

“Hmm, it's a good question. Call for Ikam, I need somebody really solid now. And pass me the jar of honey concoction, I don't want my curves to fade away while you are looking for him.”

Budur got the jar and placed it on bed between her bosoms, ready for drinking. Aisha was gone.

Soon the 'massagist' entered the room. Kamar couldn't see his well as he continued pretending a deep sleep.

“My Princess, I am for your service,” the young man bowed.

“So...” said Budur lazily, “why do you still have your pants on?”

“Are you sure that the Prince is sleeping?” Ikam asked.

“As always, just as many times before” Budur grinned and shook her butt, that made all fat folds on her 500-something lbs body shake wildly. Soon Kamar overheard the first moan of his girlfriend. He noticed with a corner of his eye, that Budur didn't bother to change pose before changing her lovemaker.

Kamar couldn't bear his humiliation any more and fiercely stood up. Afraid Ikam ran away quickly, and Kamar didn't even remembered his face.

“You lusty bitch!” he shouted to his girlfriend, “I loved you, I took care of you, I have refused of my status and wealth just to be with you! And you cheated me with random staff!”

Budur was pale at first, but than burst into tears.

“Forgive me, my love, I... just had not enough of you. When he was making love with me, I was imagining your face. Only your! I tried to cope with missing you myself, but my hands somehow got too short then. Don't leave me alone, I beg. You will be my only sweet prince from now on.”

Kamar quickly put his clothes on and stormed away from her chamber. Aisha tried to stop him and ask him out, but he didn't notice her presence.

The jewelry shop was his destination.

The jeweler girl in the old shop greeted Kamar with mild smile on her lips.

“My, my, each time I see you, you get more of this,” she patted his belly playfully.

“Now it's over. Have you got another flying carpet to move me back to Kimette? I will accept any offer from my father.”

“Or maybe I have something better. I can return you in time to the moment when you had never seen Princess Budur. Just drink some enchanted wine I give you.”

“Is it so easy?” Kamar asked incredulously.

“Hard thing was cooking it, but your job is easy. Just concentrate on remembering the moment of time you wish to return to.”

Kamar thought hardly and remembered the time when he was fifteen and lived in his own palace with bunch of his concubines. Lost in his memories, he drank the wine.

Epilogue.

Jeweler girl unnaturally easy lifted Kamar's hefty unconscious body. Then she opened portal and jumped into it with the Prince on hands. She found herself in a spacious abandoned room, just as planned.

“Oh, that's you” somebody said in the darkness “I can see that you succeeded in capturing Mr. Sweet lips and bringing him here, Dakhna”

The jeweler girl disenchanted her human-like disguise and revealed her blue-skinned genie form.

“Yes, Maimune, I made Prince Kamar drink the Dreamwine potion by his own will, and from now on his mind wanders somewhere in the world of dreams. We have his living, but unconscious young body.”

Maimune emerged from the darkness with a worried expression on her blue face.

“What use can we get, if our sweet prince is just an unconscious piece of human meat?”

“Well” shrugged Dakhna “You are expert in magic school of summoning, not me. If I were you, I would summon an incubus and bind him into Kamar's abundant body, and than we'll have ten or fifteen years of fun with our new boy-toy. And after that we will find next handsome young mortal for our joy.”

Maimune smiled widely,

“Great idea! Please help me to arrange the ritual.”