Another Day, Another Decade

jason07

Chapter 1

At the age of 25, Hannah was an up and coming star at her company. Her expertise in international finance and currency management made her a top tier recruit out of college. Wanting to stay on the east coast Hannah picked a prestigious company that was just far enough from home, that she could really feel like she was on her own.

Hannah was an attractive woman who was often compared to a young Elizabeth Taylor by her parent's friends. While she wasn't the most athletic or active person, she stayed in good shape by doing daily work out videos online. She had become accustomed living in a big city during college to being able to walk everywhere she needed to go. Her 5'4" frame carried all 120lbs of her pretty evenly giving her that ever so desirable hourglass frame.

While she has dated men in the past, Hannah has focused much of her attention on her work and career. Since moving to the area, she's started casually seeing a handsome young man named Mike who works in the same building as her. After casual glances and a few flirtatious exchanges he asked her out for drinks. That was a few months ago, and considering how busy both their careers are they decided it best to keep it slow and casual.

After a year of working with the company, Hannah was tired. She had been routinely putting in 12 or 13 hour days and working weekends. All of her hard work was paying off, and all of her superiors took notice. She was informed that she would be promoted to a new position, that would include her own office. Her direct supervisor congratulated her by telling Hannah, that her first directive in this new position was to take a vacation.

Thrilled and some what hesitant to take the vacation, she thought it prudent to stay some where close and still be "online" if she was needed. She found a cute little rental on the coast, just a few hours drive away. As chance would have it, Mike had some vacation time saved up and he was eager for a chance to spend some time with Hannah. Arriving to the cottage the two immediately worked their way to the bedroom where they promptly stripped each other's clothes off and had ferocious, almost carnal sex. Hannah loved seeing Mike naked, his strong shoulders and washboard abs made it impossible for her to keep her hands off of him. Mike couldn't take his eyes off of Hannah's perk and bountiful breast. He enjoyed watching their ever so slight jiggle with each thrust.

After a night of passionate love making the two were starved. They saw a small festival in town that promised the best of local foods, antiques, and crafts. Eating and shopping their way through the festival was ever the treat for both of them. The two were almost ready to go when she noticed a booth they hadn't seen before. There was a table set up with gorgeous jewelry that instantly caught Hannah's eyes. Approaching the table, she became fixed on one particular piece. She couldn't look away.
An older woman working the booth saw Hannah peering at the piece. "That's a Jinn's Gem." she told her. Hannah was admiring the minimalist piece of jewelry that had the slightest of gems in the center. "It's gorgeous.", Hannah replied. Almost with a chuckle the older woman told them, "They say that these gems grant wishes." Both Hannah and Mike let out a laugh. "That's adorable. How much for it?", Mike asks. "Oh for a couple of beautiful newlyweds, you can have it for $20.", the old woman responded. "Well we aren't married, but I'll happily pay that price.", Mike snapped back. "No matter, it's a deal.", the old woman said. Hannah thanked Mike and the old woman for the necklace, and the two young lovers retreated to the cottage for another round of love making.

Chapter 2

The morning after Hannah and Mike's steamy night of romantic bliss, they awoke embraced in each other's arms. Hannah realized in this moment how happy she was in this moment and didn't want it to end. Wanting to be sweet and make Mike an early breakfast and some coffee she sneaked out of the bed and quickly got dressed. Seeing the necklace from the day before she put it on. Before walking out of the bedroom she took another look at Mike. Hannah thought to herself, I can't wait for the day that every morning gets to be like this.

Hannah went to the kitchen made a fresh ** of coffee, fried up some eggs, made some toast, and surprised Mike in bed with breakfast. They spent the rest of the morning laying in bed, kissing, fooling around, laughing, and talking about life when they get back to the city. The two finally dragged themselves out of bed and wandered back into for a nice dinner. Realizing they both had eaten way too much out, they took it nice and slow heading back to the cottage. Of course they had to stop for ice cream first.

Finally making it back they found themselves beyond exhausted. So tired that Hannah didn't even fully undress or take her make up before falling asleep on the couch in the living room.

Hannah woke up groggy the next morning. She felt hungover even though she only had wine with dinner. Disoriented she was confused where she was. It wasn't the cottage, it wasn't her bedroom, was it Mike's? If so how did she get here? She reached her hand out for Mike, but didn't feel him. She called out for him, "Mike? Are you here?" Mike replied, "Yea, babe. What's up?"

"Babe?", thought Hannah to herself. That's a new one. "Where are we?", she asked Mike. "Very funny. Now come on or else we will be late to work.", Mike replied. Still confused Hannah dragged herself out of the plush bed. She noticed something on her hand. A wedding band. Shocked she jumped up out of the bed and onto her feet. Hannah was standing staring at her hand when she realized she was standing in front of a mirror.

Now she was even more confused and even a little scared. While she recognized that it was her looking back at her in the mirror. She looked older, not much just a few years maybe. Her face looked fuller and her hair was styled differently. She was wearing a flowing nightie but thought she looked heavier as well. "I have got to cut back on these decadent dinners", she thought to herself.

Pulling the nightie off, Hannah saw a much softer version of herself. She thought she must have gained 20 or 30 lbs. She kept wondering , "How is this possible?". Her breast looked much fuller, while still perky they look like they are starting to sag. She noticed her flat stomach is now a bit of a pooch. Her thighs and ass look larger as well. The weight is pretty distributed on her, and Hannah can't help but think it looks good on her.

About this time Mike walks in. Hannah turns to him and is surprised to see a different Mike. His full head of hair is now receding, and those washboard abs now looks like the beginning of a beer belly. "Happy Birthday! Are you excited for tonight? I can't believe my wife is 30 today!", Mike jokes. "30?!?", Hannah exclaims.

Chapter 3

Hannah was in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She thought maybe it was a joke, but everything indicated that somehow 5 years did indeed pass. Her new phone, the news, and social media confirmed it. Trying to play it cool, she told Mike she was just nervous about tonight. He told her to hurry up and meet him downstairs for breakfast.

Going through her clothes Hannah was surprised to see some of her older clothes in the back of the closet. They look like they haven't been worn in a while. In there place are nicer pricier clothes, albeit a few sizes larger. She thinks to herself well at least we are making good money. Getting dressed Hannah loved the way her clothes hugged her new curves.

She thought she may have looked older but that she has never looked hotter, and she carried the extra weight well. Curious how much she weighed now she jumped on the scale in the corner of the bathroom. It read 155.3 lbs. While she was a little taken aback, realizing that she was now in overweight territory, she couldn't help but revel in it.

The pencil skirt she put felt a little snug, but really made her ass pop. The blouse was a little tight, but she couldn't stop looking at how big her breast looked in it. She was mesmerized taking in the new her, and could have kept staring at herself if weren't for the growing hunger pains she was feeling. The smell of fresh coffee and breakfast coming from downstairs was enticing.

Making her way down the stairs, Hannah was really taking in her new surroundings. The apartment was large, and all of its furnishing tastefully and cheaply placed. She thought to herself my first "adult" place. The dining room table was full of all of her favorite breakfast items, french toast, waffles, bacon, eggs, yogurt, and various fruits. "Oh my god! Is this all for me?". Hannah asked. "Well of course, but I'd loved to help you. I got up early and got you take out from your favorite brunch place. Plus I got the birthday girl her favorite coffee drink. I made sure to get extra whipped cream for you.", Mike said.

Digging in Hannah was amazed at how much more food she was able to eat now. More shocking was just how much food Mike could eat now. She watched him fill up his plate at least three times eating everything he put on it. "No wonder he's gained so much weight", she thought to herself. At this point she realized that she had eaten her entire second helping and had finished her extra large sugar bomb coffee. "Well that explains my extra weight. At least it looks good on me.", she thought.

Now fully stuffed Hannah got herself up, finished getting ready and started heading out the door before giving Mike a kiss on the forehead. He was still eating another plate when she left. She could see his belly straining against the tight fabric of his shirt. She thought to herself he's really letting himself go. I wonder if her would still love me if I ate like that. She headed out the door to work.

Luckily, Hannah's company hadn't moved buildings, the only thing that had changed was Hannah's office. Now with a corner office, she was thrilled with all of her new perks, including an assistant who was waiting for her with another coffee. "Good morning! Happy Birthday! I have your coffee just the way you like it, and I even got you extra whipped cream. The team got you a cake and would love to take you out for lunch to celebrate.", her assistant told her. Hannah told her that was fine. "By the way, the big boss said he was coming down today to see you. He should be here any second.", the assistant said. "Oh great. Send him in whenever he gets here.", Hannah replied.

Worried that she had no idea why he was here, or even what she had been working on the last five years Hannah immediately started going through her inbox and various work apps to figure out her ongoing projects. Nervous, Hannah quickly chugged her coffee, and noticing a bowl of chocolates on her desk started eating away. It was when her boss arrived that she realized she had eaten nearly the whole bowl.

"Good morning Hannah", her boss greeted. "Good morning sir.", she replied. "Happy Birthday and all, but let's cut to the chase.", he barked at her. Hannah gulped out of fear. "We have all decided it's time you move up to our floor. We want to make you an executive with all the fringe benefits that come with it. That'll mean a 30% pay bump, and a more lucrative vesting plan. In short, if you stay another five years with us, you will be a very rich woman. So what do you say?", he asked.

Considering the freedom this could bring her financially, and that maybe hardest five years went by in a day, she couldn't help but be filled with joy. "Of course. I can't wait to get started. Thank you for this opportunity.", she responded. "Wonderful, for today enjoy your birthday while we get the contracts sorted, and tomorrow meet us upstairs.", he told her before marching out the office.

Realizing that she was still wearing the necklace from before, it struck Hannah. "This is how it all happened.", grabbing a hold of the necklace, she wished to herself, "I wish to be financially free from this place."

Chapter 4

Mike just told Hannah they were eating at the nicest and best Italian restaurant in the city. She thought it must have taken him months to get a reservation. Even though she was still full from lunch, Hannah's mouth started watering at the thought of the meal. Driving over she noticed her hand resting on her belly.

She was in such a food haze that she didn't realize her skirt was still unzipped. Luckily her button up shirt was untucked and covering the zipper, hopefully no one noticed at the office. She was able to give it a quick zip (with some resistance), but left her shirt untucked. Realizing that she probably looked a little under dressed in her current state, she thought it would be best to tuck her shirt in her skirt. The result made her belly start to push down the top of the skirt, and it looked like the bottom button of the shirt was going to pop at a given notice.

Arriving at the restaurant Hannah hugged and gave Mike a kiss. It was a new feeling for her to feel that belly of his pressed against her own stuffed belly. It was a new feeling, and she was a little surprised that she didn't hate it. Mike also couldn't help but notice how full and bloated Hannah looked.

The food started coming, and it didn't seem to stop. Every course richer and more decadent than the last. By the end of the never ending carb parade they two lovers were beyond stuffed. Finishing up dessert was more of a task for Hannah, but she couldn't stop. That is until, she heard a pop. Looking down she saw that her skirt zipper had given in and the hook broke clean off. This released her heavy swollen belly allowing it to distend. She was mortified but also felt immediate relief. So she just covered her open skirt with her dress shirt, and finished her dessert. Mike didn't see this take place as he was far too busy devouring his second dessert.

Getting up to leave was almost a chore for the both of them. Afraid that her shirt wouldn't properly cover anymore, she asked Mike for his jacket. She told him that she was chilly. He happily obliged. Taking his jacket off, Hannah got a good look at how full his belly looked. While she thought her shirt was about to pop, she was positive if he ate anything else they would be looking for a button on the ground.

The happy couple made it back home. Gingerly they got ready for bed together. Hannah peeled off her tight work outfit, and slipped back into the same nightie from the night before. Only now it felt ever so tighter. Mike came back into the bedroom with only his boxers on. Hannah couldn't take her eyes off of his belly. She wondered how much he must have actually gained. If she didn't know better she'd have thought he was over 200lbs.

Getting into bed, Mike started to kiss Hannah, Hannah feeling so stuffed and full resisted at first. But feeling the pressure of Mike's heavy body against her, she couldn't help but feel turned on. She rolled over and asked Mike to get behind her. Grunting, Mike got himself in her. Hannah could feel Mike's belly start to rest on her ample ass. With each thrust Hannah felt something she never had before. Ripples, her thighs and ass began to ripple and jiggle with each thrust. The feeling almost made her climax immediately. Nearly out of breath Mike collapsed beside her after finishing. While reflecting on the day she just had, Hannah couldn't help but smile. She quickly feel asleep in Mike's arms.

Chapter 5

Waking up Hannah was relieved to find herself in the same room as she went to sleep in.  She started questioning whether what’s happened the last few days was real or some strange dream, until she tried to sit up. Hannah noticed sitting had suddenly become much harder. Quickly looking down she realized why. “Shit. Not again.”, Hannah said aloud. She knew that time must have passed again. It’s the only thing that could explain the now prominent belly straining against the shirt she was wearing. Resting underneath the belly she could see her thicker thighs struggling in boy shorts. Grabbing hold of her belly Hannah couldn’t believe how much it jiggled, and the jiggle seemed to ripple through her body. She now noticed it caused her breast to jiggle as well. She could feel them sagging down on top of her belly. 

Walking into the room, Mike announced to her, “Ok love! Enjoy your first day of freedom. The nanny already picked up Amy. You have the house to yourself today.” Hannah didn’t know what to say. Her mind started racing. “Freedom? Amy? Do we have a kid? Is that why I’m so fat and my tits are sagging? How old am I now? And how fat is Mike now?”, these are all the thoughts racing through her mind. 

She couldn’t help but notice how much larger Mike was now. The suit he was wearing did not do him any favors. The jacket seemed a few sizes too small, and no way it could button. The shirt underneath seemed stretched trying to contain his prominent gut that was now tucked into his pants. His hair had receded so far back that he was essentially bald. 

Hannah couldn’t believe this was who she was married to. “I ended up with this fat pig?”, she thought to herself. Mike came and gave her a kiss before leaving. As he walked out, Hannah said to him,”I think it might be time for a new suit Mike.” Mike laughed at this, “With your new wealth I think it’s time we both got a new wardrobe. Maybe we should finally get that gym membership we keep putting off. It’s not like we can’t afford it now.” “Good idea.”, Hannah said. Realizing she was being curt, she continued, “Love you Mike, have a good day.” Mike responded with a smile and walked out the door. 

As soon as he walked out, Hannah started fumbling for her phone. Once she got in she realized 6 years have past since her yesterday. Before she started to freak out, she knew that likely meant her company sold out! Looking through her emails and documents her jaw dropped. Not only had her company sold it had sold for twice what she originally thought. So at the age of 36, Hannah was able to retire young after earning $60 million in the sale.  A sense of relief washed over her. 

That is until the words “both need a wardrobe” started resonating with Hannah. She decided it was time to assess the damage. Getting out of their plush bed was getting harder each morning for her. Working her way over to her vanity mirror, Hannah took a deep breath. “Who am I judge Mike? Look at me! I must have gained at least 50lbs as well.” Turning to the side she could see how tight the boy shorts were on her. Her ass looked flabby and covered in cellulite. The t shirt she was wearing was obviously too small as her ** belly hung out from the bottom. While her breast looked much larger the effects of gravity and breastfeeding certainly had an impact as they were sagging substantially. 

Getting a good look at her face she looked like a different person than two days ago. 10 years and 100lbs made her look 20 years old than she actually was. Her hair was much shorter and died a shade of red. “I must have thought this would make me look thinner.” Instead the shortcut just made her much rounder face look even fatter. Feeling disappointed in herself she walked into the bathroom and got on the scale. Having to peek past her belly she saw the scale finally read 208lbs. “Oh great. I’m officially obese.” Nearly in tears, Hannah peeled off her clothes. Looking at all of the cellulite, love handles, wrinkles, sagging skin, and everything else she hated, she said to herself,” You are still going. You are now incredibly wealthy, and can easily lose this weight and enjoy life again.” With all of this money what’s stopping her from having a complete makeover? After devising a plan that included a personal trainer and plastic surgery, Hannah had worked up an appetite. Realizing she was home alone she didn’t want to feel constricted by her tight clothes she went downstairs wearing only a bra and some comfortable “granny” panties she found.  

Walking down the stairs proved harder than she had thought. She had to focus more on her balance. Noticing she was getting out of breath was a little unsettling as well. Though something about the feeling of her ass jiggle and shake as she walked down the stairs was fun and slightly arousing to her. 

Making her way into the kitchen she quickly realized why Mike and her were so fat. Outside of healthy food clearly meant for a child, everything else was junk food. Believing this was her last day being fat Hannah thought what the hell and made a fatty feast for herself. Sitting at the table to eat Hannah noticed how much further she had to sit, and how her belly now started to rest between her legs when she bent over. After finishing a plate of food, she caught her hand resting underneath her belly. Still feeling hungry she helped herself to some more food…and another after that. Feeling full Hannah was impressed by how much she could eat now. She noticed bag of doughnuts in the pantry and thought it might be a nice dessert to have one or two. After she finished the bag she was now beyond stuffed. Hannah leaned back in her chair, rubbed her swollen belly, and couldn’t help but let out a massive burp. 

• 4 months later...

Chapter 6

After several belly rubs and a few hearty burps Hannah was able to maneuver herself out of her seat. She thought this must be what I felt like while I was pregnant. Her belly was full and looked taut. Seeing it in this state really showed off her stretch marks. In the morning light she could really see all of her imperfections. Her body was riddled with stretch marks all over her belly, breast, and even upper thighs. Waddling towards the living room she caught another glimpse of herself in a passing mirror. She thought she looked so much fatter in this mirror and in the light. Her ass and thighs were creamy white and had pools of cellulite everywhere. 

Seeing her body in this state made Hannah feel a range of emotions, but ultimately she felt tired and uncomfortable from her all morning stuffing. She made her way back to the bedroom for a mid day nap. 

“Honey, I am home.” Mike declared as he entered the bedroom waking Hannah from her nap. She was sprawled out in the bed still naked with a full belly.  “Have you been sleeping all day?”, he asked. “I decided to treat myself to a nice hearty breakfast and a little nap afterward”, she responded. 

“You most certainly deserve it.”, Mike continued. “You know, Amy is staying at my parent’s tonight…and it has been a while since we…you know.” 

“Oh.”, Hannah replied. 

She felt conflicted. Sure this was her husband, but did she want to sleep with him? Was it right to do? Does he really want to sleep with me? I’m so fat now. Do I want to sleep with him? He’s so fat! 

“You look so damn cute, and I just want to get my hands all over you.”, Mike proclaimed. 

Wanting to play along she said, “Come on over here big boy.” 

Mike obliged. Struggling to take his clothes off, Hannah couldn’t help but stare. Once finally naked she couldn’t take her eyes off his now massive belly, he looked 9 months pregnant! Mike plopped down beside Hannah in the bed. Mike started kissing Hannah’s neck and instantly started turning her on. Mike’s hand worked down past her protruding belly through her bush and worked his way through her thick thighs to start fingering her g spot. 

Feeling his fat body pressed against her still stuffed body, made Hannah feel conflicted. She was simultaneously aroused and disgusted by it all. Succumbing to her carnal urges she decided to enjoy it all and let the pleasure pool over her. 

Mike worked his was on top of Hannah his large belly resting on Hannah’s own stuffed fat stomach. The additional pressure felt good on her. She noticed how quickly Mike seemed to get out of breath and was huffing and puffing with each thrust. Both of their bodies jiggled and shook with each movement. Mike finished before Hannah and rolled over completely out of breath. 

Feeling underwhelmed, she couldn’t help but silently hope to herself that Mike would regain his stamina and still be able to pleasure her fully. Thinking back to the great sex they had in years past she fell into a deep sleep. 

Chapter 7 

Groggy and still feeling frustrated from the night before, Hannah woke up to find herself alone in her bed. It didn’t take long for her to realize that even more time had passed and that they hadn’t been kind to her body. Trying to sit up seemed so much more difficult. Feeling anger and frustration at her new larger size she did notice that her wedding band was missing. “Good, I finally left that lard ass husband of mine.” At that moment a man entered the room.   

“Ok, honey. I’m off to the gym. You sure you don’t want to come with me?”, he said. Hannah was shocked to see Mike in front of her. He looked amazing, almost like a model. He had replaced all the fat with muscles that made him look like Adonis. 

Mad at herself for thinking she left her husband, she was relieved to see him, but was more excited to see him in this state. “Maybe we can get a workout here in the bed.” 

Mike was clearly disinterested. “That’s ok honey. I should really get going. Don’t forget to go pick up your wedding ring today. Hopefully the new band will fit. Love you. Bye.” Mike turned around and headed out the door. 

Hannah was dismayed to not only be rebuffed by her husband in such a manner, but also to realize that she had become so fat that her wedding ring no longer fit!?! Hannah’s fat fingers fumbled to find and unlock her phone to find that 5 more years had passed. She was mortified. “I’m a 41 year old obese housewife. What the hell happened to me?”

Determined to not wallow in her own pity and feeling hunger pains in her stomach she worked her way out of the bed. 

Bracing herself she worked her way into the bathroom, and took a good look at herself in the mirror. The first thing she noticed was her pajamas was essentially a muumuu that only accentuated her larger belly. Looking at her face she truly didn’t recognize the woman she saw. Gone was her jawline and in its place was an ample double chin. Her face was completely round and wrinkles and frown lines had appeared all over. Her hair was cut short, and while it looked very professionally done, she couldn’t help but think that she just looked like a fat Karen! 

Scared to see what was hiding under her muumuu, she worked up the courage to remove it, and instantly regretted her decision. 

Her eyes were drawn to her massive and stolen breasts that now hung on both sides of her pronounced gut with her nipples facing directly to the ground. Her belly had seemingly grown a second belly with the bottom belly resembling a loose apron that dangled in front of her hidden and rather hairy private area. 

Her arms had grown so much fatter and her elbows looked like they had their own fat rolls.

Her thighs were so thick it looked as though they were permanently glued together with cottage cheese looking cellulite that jiggled with every movement. Turning her body she found an ass that now resembled a shelf with each cheek resembling a globe more than an ass cheek. 

Hannah wanted to cry, but she didn’t. Instead the longer she stood there the more she seemed to embrace her body. She found herself touching and rubbing all over herself. Playing, poking, and jiggling every bit of her. She started even feeling aroused by the woman she saw in the reflection. She convinced herself that this was all still temporary, and that she should enjoy this fat body before she returns to her normal svelte twenty something self. 

Noticing a scale in what looked like Mike’s corner of the bathroom she had to see how big she was now. She was thinking to herself I must have at least 20lbs judging by her new size. The thought of this much weight made her only more curious and aroused. 

Stepping on the scale she was surprised by the difficulty of seeing  the number that laid on the scale. She had to croon and maneuver her neck past her gut to catch a peek. 

What she saw astonished her. It read 310.8lbs.  “Holy hell, how the fuck did I get so fat!?! No wonder Mike didn’t want to have sex. I’m an obese pig. Does he know that I weigh 300 lbs?!?”

• 3 weeks later...