New with mini curves

2 hours ago, fullweightfelicity said:

My belly is looking so nice.

Agreed. I love seeing a nice deep bellybutton 😍

3 hours ago, fullweightfelicity said:

Some heavy belly sitting. Love that my butt is wider than him. It used to not be. 

I'm sure he loves it too. One of my favorite feelings is when my wife lays on top of me and her fat from her sides, belly, hips, etc. just kinda drapes over me, like she's starting to envelop me in her flesh 🥰🥰 it feels sooo good. Just imagine if your butt was a little wider and started to drape over him 😍

3 hours ago, fullweightfelicity said:

I love everything about this picture. 

Beautiful. Reminds me of a Ruebens painting. Feminine beauty

On 2/24/2022 at 2:01 PM, fullweightfelicity said:

lacrosse

On 2/24/2022 at 2:01 PM, fullweightfelicity said:

I am 5'7. And I started gaining when I was 28-30. 

I played soccer and lacrosse. 

Pretty soon, based on the way things are going, you won’t have to worry about playing sports ever again! 

On 2/25/2022 at 7:16 PM, fullweightfelicity said:

I'm okay with it. At this point in my life I understand guys are gonna try to persuade in the direction they like physically. But I'm also old enough to do me ya know. My health is important to me and my doc is already upset with my weight so its all a big balancing act. 

You are looking great and don’t even appear that big. I’m curried what the doctor has said?

1 minute ago, chubbyfatroll said:

You are looking great and don’t even appear that big. I’m curried what the doctor has said?

I been seeing a heart doc all my adult life. In that time I gained 45 lbs. I went from being athletic to being overweight by BMI standards. He simply doesn't like this and says I need to get control of it. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Dad Bod Feeder
On 3/12/2022 at 4:27 PM, fullweightfelicity said:

After a couple of days of crazy calories I think I'm looking really good. 

side.png

Wow those panties are looking snug! Looking amazing

Guest romeos92
On 3/12/2022 at 11:27 PM, fullweightfelicity said:

After a couple of days of crazy calories I think I'm looking really good. 

side.png

Your body looks so hot after each pound you gain, keep stuffing yourself to the absolute limit sp you grow bigger and bigger and by the way the side view of your ass is also hot, could you please show us some of that booty from the back so we all can see how big and sexy it is??😍

I love your sexy curves. Sorry if I sound naïve, but I am curious about sitting on your husband. Is that some kind of fetish I haven’t heard of? Also, in the picture where he has a stocking over his head, is that part of it or just to keep him anonymous in the picture?

On 3/16/2022 at 6:53 AM, BilledMeUp said:

I love your sexy curves. Sorry if I sound naïve, but I am curious about sitting on your husband. Is that some kind of fetish I haven’t heard of? Also, in the picture where he has a stocking over his head, is that part of it or just to keep him anonymous in the picture?

Yes we love weight play. I guess it's called squashing. But I've always put my full weight on him.

1 hour ago, fullweightfelicity said:

Yes we love weight play. I guess it's called squashing. But I've always put my full weight on him. The stocking is to conceal his identity as he sells squash videos online. He owns fullweightlife.com 

I have visited sites like Curvage on and off for many years, but that is new to me. Just checked out his site.