1 hour ago, Miss Magpie said:

So, once we get past some business, we’ve got a lot of fun video plans! Weigh-in & measurements, lots of exercise 😒😰lol, so many more outgrown clothes, and all kinds of stuffings and more! 

Would love to hear some ideas from all of you! 😊 🥰

Also, at first I’ve been a little shy to get on camera and talk so my husband has been teasing me quite a bit while he films 😳 We plan a variety but is that something you all like? Is it a plus to you?

I appreciate your feedback 😊 

Woohoo! So nice to see you’re exploring this further. All the ideas sound great and hope you’re having fun with it while in the moment. Being shy on camera is totally understandable! The reassurance through the comments your husband says while you’re being filmed must give a positive affirmation for you in the moment. Since, if I remember correctly, you shared something along the lines of he was aware  of this kink prior. Depending on how much you care or want to explore sharing here, I would recommend kindling that “stage confidence” for yourself. That confidence could also trickle over to other aspects within your day to day life in a positive way. I’m sure negative judgment would be a nonissue, since the people following you are salivating over your physical assets.  At the end of the day, it’s your choice and I always admire all the beautiful women who put themselves out there on here. So glad to see you make an appearance.