Guest Plump_Love
On 4/27/2022 at 10:05 AM, Miss Magpie said:

36BEFDE0-284C-4ECF-A67C-F1FFD4D933FE.thumb.gif.522ae7af81c4f6fa9ba91e221930a3e2.gif

Come jiggle my tummy💋🐷

You are such a tease!!! 😉❤️

Guest morefatplease

Your belly looks like it's designed for kneading. Such soft beautiful billowing dough! 🤤

Guest Nihilus
On 5/3/2022 at 9:13 AM, Miss Magpie said:

Feed me Seymour! Momma needs a big BBQ bacon burger🤤🤤

CF547614-17F8-4097-B43D-169F0199BD12.thumb.gif.5195780d16f710d447c98dedd867b97c.gif09DAF43F-B41A-4AFD-B810-C2156AEE0A35.thumb.jpeg.d592c8d15d4dc611f1e8f6c2cf2f52ee.jpeg

hot mama

4 hours ago, Miss Magpie said:

Hey Curvage! All of my videos are 1/2 off for the next 72 hours. I'm working on new material so fun new stuff to come. Thanks everyone for the incredible amount of support. It was been a fun 3 months so far.

That feeling when you buy two $10 clips like 90 minutes before they go on sale for half off 😓

• Curvage Model

So, I’m having sex with my husband. I’m on top and trying to adjust my body. I bare all of my weight on my left foot & hand as I attempt to adjust my right side of my body. All the pressure on my left foot & hand pulling at the sheets caused our fitted sheet to rip clean across the bed!!! These weren’t old, thin sheets. They were quality cotton. That was a first😬😳

Guest LazyBoy32
24 minutes ago, Miss Magpie said:

So, I’m having sex with my husband. I’m on top and trying to adjust my body. I bare all of my weight on my left foot & hand as I attempt to adjust my right side of my body. All the pressure on my left foot & hand pulling at the sheets caused our fitted sheet to rip clean across the bed!!! These weren’t old, thin sheets. They were quality cotton. That was a first😬😳

Sounds like your husband better be prepared on spending money on things/furniture getting wrecked by you in the house🥵