Guest puppet_master
1 hour ago, Miss Magpie said:

Guess who ate waayy too tonight! The answer probably won’t surprise you! 🤪🤤🥴

175E73AD-240B-4A30-852D-E7FD7A0645A8.gif

AEEDB72C-FE53-4A5D-B385-E6D922EE72F4.gif

55332DDB-6A30-46F6-8B1A-04A3ADB84315.gif

Oof. Your belly looks so full. Time to go sleep it off and let all those calories turn to fat.

7 hours ago, Miss Magpie said:

Guess who ate waayy too tonight! The answer probably won’t surprise you! 🤪🤤🥴

175E73AD-240B-4A30-852D-E7FD7A0645A8.gif

AEEDB72C-FE53-4A5D-B385-E6D922EE72F4.gif

55332DDB-6A30-46F6-8B1A-04A3ADB84315.gif

Looks like it was just the right amount but will need some belly rubs from your husband. Good rule of thumb, stuff yourself beyond full with tasty food but make sure solid belly rubs are provided for you 😉😍

Guest Fa10herup

I have two (can I do 2?):

Do you have any sort of "bucket list" of fattening fantasies that you really want to achieve one day; stuff you dream about doing and actually wanting to go out and do it? 

Is there any food from a specific place that you've heard of, that you've never eaten before and really want more than a double helping of?

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Fa10herup said:

I have two (can I do 2?):

Do you have any sort of "bucket list" of fattening fantasies that you really want to achieve one day; stuff you dream about doing and actually wanting to go out and do it? 

Is there any food from a specific place that you've heard of, that you've never eaten before and really want more than a double helping of?

No limit to how many 😉 Thank you so much for giving me some questions!

If you are looking for questions, here are a few... hope they're not too personal.

What models or videos do you remember from when you first began realizing that the idea of gaining weight was a turn on?  Which ones were your favorites?

Do you ever watch videos by other models now and find yourself getting very aroused?  If so, which sort/type are most effective for you in that regard?

Do you have a few favorite weight gain fantasies?  If so - which one have you had the longest, which one is the most elaborate, and which one is the hottest (guaranteed to push you over the edge every time)?

What sort of "embarrassing" weight-gain/fat/gluttony experiences do you find turn you on, either in the moment, or later thinking back on them.

Would you say that you have a model that you particularly admire and perhaps regard as an inspiration?

Who do you look at and think to yourself "Damn, I hope I look like her someday!" where it's a realistic prospect.

After a particularly big stuffing do you find yourself craving sex, or a food coma?  Is the act of gluttony/overeating/stuffing itself arousing to you?

Questions 

1) Now that you're into weight gain, do you ever fantasize about making any of your friends fatter with you?

2) Are you turned on by other women (or men) gaining weight?

3) Have you ever been embarrassed and turned on by something that has happened in public related to your weight gain?

4) What part of your changing curves do you like the most?