• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, FatEdd said:

Really hot. Welcome to the best site.

Thank you so much!! 😊 

11 minutes ago, Scott12 said:

Great little background story and what a great figure! Welcome 😊

Awww, I’m glad you appreciated it. I was trying and failing at so many diets before I met him 😂

Wow your belly is so sexy and your curves! You should definitely have your husband record a video of you driving in super low tight button up jeans and a tight shirt that is a little bit above your belly button. Your belly and love handles would definitely bulge like crazy and would look so hot! Letting your shirt ride up and sucking your belly in and out while driving would also look and be really sexy and hot! You should also have your husband take a pic of you driving in super low waisted tight jeans and a tight shirt while driving and post it in the chubby women driving in sexy muffin tops thread page. Also I’m really glad that you joined curvage!

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Zander123 said:

Wow your belly is so sexy and your curves! You should definitely have your husband record a video of you driving in super low tight button up jeans and a tight shirt that is a little bit above your belly button. Your belly and love handles would definitely bulge like crazy and would look so hot! Letting your shirt ride up and sucking your belly in and out while driving would also look and be really sexy and hot! You should also have your husband take a pic of you driving in super low waisted tight jeans and a tight shirt while driving and post it in the chubby women driving in sexy muffin tops thread page. Also I’m really glad that you joined curvage!

That’s a good idea! Might look into make a video like that too! Appreciate any content suggestions! 😊

4 minutes ago, Miss Magpie said:

So I know some of you are interested in what I USED to look like! Lol Well, here is a few pictures of my body when I was thin. Not much of a difference right? 🤔 🤣

Umm, yeah, you've hardly changed at all over the years 😬😅
Seriously though, you were gorgeous then and are even more beautiful now

Guest beatmixer0207

Wow! This is such a wild transformation. Kudos for the success so far, you look fantastic!

Has everyone in your family or friends circle made any mention about your recent gain so far? Seems pretty hard to miss 😂

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, throwaway56342 said:

Umm, yeah, you've hardly changed at all over the years 😬😅
Seriously though, you were gorgeous then and are even more beautiful now

Thank you so much 😊 It’s nice to know my new body is still appreciated!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, beatmixer0207 said:

Wow! This is such a wild transformation. Kudos for the success so far, you look fantastic!

Has everyone in your family or friends circle made any mention about your recent gain so far? Seems pretty hard to miss 😂

They’ve mostly been pretty polite but it’s definitely been brought up a few times. 😳

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, gizmo1451 said:

damn you have a he'll of a body. here's hoping you decide to model on here 

That’s so sweet! Thank you! I actually just submitted my application earlier! 😊 🤞

35 minutes ago, memyselfandice said:

Welcome, love the before and after shots above, your weight hits you in all the right places!!

Thank you! 😊