PAWG: Addicted To Curves

JDubois

PAWG: Addicted To Curves

(Ashley)

by Jolene Dubois

Chapter 1

Ashley Durand increased the speed on the treadmill. God how she despised cardio. Her lungs burned and her throat was dry. Just one more minute to go. She wanted to feel skinny for the party tonight. She wanted to see Chad, and more importantly, she wanted him to see her at her best.

You wouldn’t think it to look at her but Ashley had always struggled with her weight. Even at 5 foot 3 and a mere one hundred and sixteen pounds, she felt fat. Her petite little figure was never petite enough, and she knew that if she slacked off on her workout routine even a little bit, she could gain weight in the blink of an eye.

Why was gaining weight so easy and losing it so hard? She knew herself well and she knew she was the type of girl who could just look at a piece of cheesecake and somehow instantly add 5 pounds to her already prominent rear end. It was probably her genetics. Ever since she was very young she felt cursed that she came from a family of big hips and butts. She saw it first hand from her mom and older sisters.

Her sister Veronica had been a total beauty queen in high school, but as soon as she went off to college she gained the freshman 15 and never looked back. She met a boy, got married, had a kid and turned into a complete fatass. It was more or less the same with Vera, the oldest of the three sisters. She had been a fairly accomplished dancer when she was younger but as soon as that ended she packed on 40 pounds in less than a year and now she’s quite literally clinically obese, just like their mom.

Ashley was the baby of the family, and she turned out to be the prettiest of them all, but being blessed with cover girl looks did not exempt her from also inheriting the dreaded Durand booty that had been the bane of her existence since puberty. She hated having a big butt. It was hard to find clothes that fit properly, guys were always staring, and girls were always making fun, calling her names like Ass-ley or the blonde Kardashian.

Because of all that, she was perpetually dieting and she had learned to make Mountainside Fitness her second home. It was the only way that she could keep her weight in check and prevent her ass from blowing up completely. It seemed that whatever she ate, it always went straight to her hips, thighs and butt, and if she let herself go, even just a little, her ass would end up dominating her otherwise naturally petite figure almost disproportionately.

Her platinum ponytail swayed back and forth as she pushed herself towards the finish of her daily treadmill ritual.

14:58, 14:59, 15!

15 complete minutes of nonstop jogging done!

She decreased the speed to a slow walk and stepped off a few moments later.

Phewww!

She wiped a bead of sweat from her brow, caught her breath for a second then sat down on the bench with her bottled water. She looked down at her thighs and sighed. They still looked too meaty for her liking and she wondered if perhaps all the jogging she’d been doing was making them too strong, and therefore too big. It seemed she could never win, hard work was still no match for genetics.

Ignoring all the gym bros who were staring at her and pretending not to, she went into the girls locker room and stepped on the scale.

Wait, what?

One hundred and seventeen pounds?

How the fuck did that happen, how could she possibly be heavier after exercising than she was before? Not just a little heavier either, a whole entire pound heavier!

Her pretty face scrunched into a scowl and she marched straight over to the bathroom mirror. She inspected herself as honestly and objectively as she could. Her measurements were 30-24-36, at least the last time she checked. She didn’t like how flat chested she was. That was the part that sucked about always being in a caloric deficit, she could never grow her boobs.

Her silver, gem studded navel piercing shimmered in the overhead fluorescent lights. Her stomach was flat and toned, her waist was tiny, narrow, and compared to her flaring hips, it looked practically miniscule. She twisted herself around to get a glimpse of her butt.

Oh god it looked huge.

Especially huge with the way her workout shorts were barely long enough to cover her cheeks and clung so tightly to her flawless skin that her rump looked like a couple of overinflated balloons jutting out behind her. She took solace that although her ass was admittedly massive, at least it was a nice ass. It was round and had a perfect teardrop shape to it that she found pleasing. Now if she could only shed another inch or two off her hips, then she’d have her ideal body, and then Chad would dump his girlfriend and Ashley could have him all to herself.   

Chapter 2

“Have you seen him yet?” Larisa said.

Ashley scooted forward and tried to keep her voice down. “Yeah but I don't think he's seen me.”

Larisa and Ashley were besties. They had known each other since middle school and were so close that they chose to go to college together at Arizona State so they could be roommates. They loved to party together too, which was what they were doing now, although they had escaped to the quiet of the rooftop deck so they could actually hear themselves think for a minute.

It was a hot night in early September and the two girls were excited to get their junior years off to a fun start. Larisa took a sip from her red plastic beer cup, then looked back at her friend. “Just be patient girl, don’t let guys know how much you want them. Men are still just like stupid neanderthal hunters, they need a chase.”

Ashley sighed. “I just wish he wasn’t dating fucking Kennedy of all people.”

“Well he’s the quarterback and she’s a cheerleader, that's just the way it works I guess.” She handed Ashley the open bottle of Smirnoff. “You know they say Chad could win the Heisman this year?”

Ashley took a swig of the berry flavored vodka and made a face of disgust. “What the fuck is a Heisman?”

“Don’t ask me.” Larisa said giggling. “I’d rather sit through another European history lecture than watch a fucking football game. All I know is that being named the Heisman is good, and if he wins, his status will totally like blow the fuck up!”

Ashley buried her hands in her face. “Uhhh it’s so unfair! I’m way hotter than Kennedy!”

Larisa looked down at Ashley’s shapely thighs and the proactive way she was sitting on that outdoor loveseat. “Yeah, why don’t you just go wiggle that ass of yours in his face. I’ll bet you’ll steal him away from her in no time.”

“Yeah right. I need to lose at least 5 pounds before I do that.”

Larisa jolted backwards, her eyebrows shooting seemingly halfway up her youthful forehead. “Oh whatever, you’re already so skinny! I am so sick of you always being so critical of yourself. You’re right when you say you’re way hotter than Kennedy because you fucking are, and I would kill to have your ass. Fucking every girl I know would kill to have an ass like yours!”

Ashley took another sip of the vodka, then set it down. “No they wouldn’t!”

“Yeah they would. Come on Ash what planet are you living on? Thick is the new skinny!”

Ashley smiled for a moment at her friend’s flattery, but then quickly turned bitter. “Okay well you may be right, but Kennedy is so tall and thin! I don’t think that thick and curvy is exactly Chad’s type.”

“Whatever. I don’t know a single guy who doesn’t want a girl with a booty. I’m sure Chad is no different. You need to embrace what your mama gave you! If you have an amazing butt, and you fucking do, I mean like…goals…you should be flaunting it! I know I would if I were you. What’s that thing they say…know your worth, and if you have a big butt, double it?”

Just as Larisa finished speaking, Ashley noticed a young couple coming out of the elevator on the far side of the deck.

“Oh shit!” Ashley said.

“What?”

“Is that?” Ashley snuck a closer look at the couple. It was a man and a woman. The woman looked pissed, but wait, was it? No! It was Chad Forman and Kennedy fucking Pierce. “Omigod it’s him!”

Larisa sunk lower in her seat as if to hide. “Speak of the devil.”

Kennedy was walking quickly, like she was trying to get away from Chad. Her heels clicked violently on the cement tiles and her red dress shimmered in the night sky. Chad followed her to the railing at the edge of the building. They seemed so caught up in whatever they were dealing with that they didn’t notice Ashley and Larisa sitting next to the gas fire-pit table, only twenty or so feet away.

“I’m sick and tired of you always doing this!” Chad said angrily.

“Don’t you dare fucking turn this back on me,” Kennedy said.

It was clear that they were both very upset, and they were speaking so loudly that Larisa and Ashley could hear every word, plain as day.

“How is it my fault?” Chad said. “You haven't eaten anything all day and you're so skinny you’re turning into a swivel stick. You’re the one with the problem, not me!”

The cords in Kennedy’s neck tightened and her eyes bulged wide with fury. “Oh shut the fuck up. You’re a sex addict!”

“How the hell do you figure that?”

“Come on Chad. There’s not a fatass instagram model within 50 miles that you haven’t DM’d, and fucking Onlyfans, really? That’s almost like actually paying for sex, I’d be happier if you were going to strip clubs.”

“What the hell am I supposed to do when you’re wasting away right in front of my eyes. How many times have I asked you to gain weight?”

“Don’t give me that shit. I am a cheerleader, I need to be in great shape and there’s nothing wrong with my body. You’re the one who’s obsessed with giant ass’s and fat girls.”

Larisa turned to Ashley and quietly mouthed the words: ‘I fucking told you so.’

Ashely looked like she couldn’t decide whether to be mortified or to start laughing and she covered her lips with her hand as the argument between Kennedy and Chad continued.

“Not fat girls, curvy girls,” Chad said, fuming. “Jesus Christ, excuse me if I can’t get off on jagged hip bones and sunken cheeks! I might as well be gay!”

“Fuck you,” Kennedy said, looking like she was on the brink of bursting into tears. “You’re such an asshole!”

She stormed off towards the elevator, leaving Chad to stew in his own emotions.

“Fuck me,” he said under his breath. He clasped the railing with both hands and looked down at the bright lights of Tempe below him. To his left he could see Sun Devil Stadium. He needed to get his mind right. Opening day of the football season was only a week away. He turned around and suddenly flinched at the sight of the two girls, sitting on the loveseat on the far side of the building. They made eye contact.

“Hi Chad,” Larisa said with a smirk.

He clasped his head with both hands, then begrudgingly made his way over. “Shit, you guys been here the whole time?”

“Yeah,” Larisa said.

“Did you hear all that then?” he said.

“Sorry but, we really didn’t have a choice,” Larisa said.

He paced around the glow of the fire table, slowly and awkwardly. He was dressed in a collarless short sleeve black shirt with a row of 4 buttons below the neckline, which were left unfastened as if to highlight his muscled up chest. He sighed deeply. “Well, that’s embarrassing.”

Ashley sat up straight and quickly snuck a peek of herself in her cell phone camera, then put it down. “Umm, don’t worry about it,” she said. “Come join us. You look like you could use a drink.” She grabbed the bottle of Smirnoff and held it out for him.

He toddled over, took it and sat down in the lounge chair kitty corner to where the girls were sitting. He took a big, much needed swig. There was a prolonged moment of silence between the 3 of them.

Larisa was tipsy enough to boldly break the ice. “I mean who doesn’t love a hot chick with big ass, am I right?”

Chad’s face flushed red. “I am so sorry you ladies had to witness that. Not my finest moment.”

“It’s okay, I mean we all gravitate toward certain body shapes and everyone’s different,” Larisa said. “I mean I know Ash loves the tall dark and handsome football types.”

Ashley’s eyes widened. “Omigod shut up Larisa!”

“Whatever, you know it’s true.”

Chad leaned forward a little and his eyes darted toward Ashley’s legs. He had known of her for while, but really only by her reputation as one of the hottest chicks on campus. She looked stunning that night, especially with the way her thighs were bursting out of that tight little black dress. “You ladies gonna be at the game next Saturday?”

“Oh yeah definitely,” Larisa said. “We love football, especially Ash, she never misses a game.”

“Cool.” He smiled, and looked directly into Ashley’s eyes.  “I’ll look forward to seeing both of you there then.”

Ashley smiled back, then stood up and shimmied his way. “Oh, excuse me,” she said in a sexy, almost pouty voice. “I think I need another little sip.” She turned her back to him and bent over in an exaggerated manner, taking the bottle from the low table in front of him.

His eyebrows raised at the sight of her butt directly in front of his face. Her dress clung to her curves like a second skin and didn’t leave a whole lot to the imagination. She was so close that he could see her golden earring studs shining in the starlight, and even the small tattoo of a rose on her back right shoulder blade. “Oh yeah, sorry, didn’t mean to hoard it.”

Ashley wiggled forward a few steps, then turned her head. “That’s okay Chad.”

He watched with interest as she sat back in her seat and took a sip straight from the bottle. He cleared his throat nervously as if snapping back to reality. “I should really probably go find Kennedy.” He stood up, then paused. “You mind keeping this whole thing, just between us?”

“Don’t worry Chad,” Larisa said coyly. “It will be our little secret.”

“I appreciate that.” He smirked then looked back at Ashley. “I’ll see you ladies later, thanks for the drink.”

“Anytime Chad,” Larisa said as he walked away.

As soon as he disappeared behind the elevator doors Larisa turned to Ashley. “Omigod, did that really just fucking happen?”

“Yep, I think it did.”

“Did I tell you so, or did I tell you so!”

Ashley smiled. “You’re like a magical oracle.”

“He was into you too, fucking blatantly checking you out.”

“Was he?”

“Hell yeah he was!” Larisa said excitedly. “Nice move by the way, bending over like that. I thought his eyes were going to pop out of head.”

Ashley blushed. “Oh stop it.”

“No it’s true. I mean the man actually said it, you heard him, he likes curvy girls.”

Ashley arched her back and ran her hands down the sides of her hips provocatively. She sighed. “Well, I guess I can’t argue with you there anymore.”

“Damn straight.”

“Maybe I have been a little too critical of my weight.”

“Yes girl I’m telling you. You need to lighten up! Well, no, scratch that, you need to heavy up, or whatever, you know what I mean, embrace your inner thick girl! Men are simple minded idiots when it comes to the opposite sex. They see a big round butt or big fucking tits and they go gaga.”

https://www.**.com/Jolenedubois?fan_landing=true

Chapter 3

Ashley couldn’t stop thinking about the incident with Chad for the rest of the night, nor could she stop thinking about it the day after, or the day after that. Even when she was back on the treadmill, doing her daily routine, the argument between Chad and Kennedy remained vivid in her brain. Larisa was right. She shouldn’t be trying to hide her best assets, she should be exploiting them to her advantage.

She glanced down at the timer on the treadmill as her ponytail bobbed against the back of her neck.

6:06, 6:07, 6:08.

Her lungs were already burning and her throat was already dry.

6:09, 6:10, 6:11.

No matter how many days and months and years that she had been forcing herself to do this mindless cardio ritual, it never seemed to get any easier or more enjoyable. It sucked, and she still hated it like she always hated it.

6:12, 6:13, 6:14.

Okay, fuck it!

She reached forward and hit the stop button with a sudden burst of enthusiasm. Why the hell should she kill herself a moment longer if the stupid reasons she was doing it in the first place didn’t even make sense anymore? Chad liked curves.

What was it that Kennedy said to him again? ‘There’s not a fatass instagram model within 50 miles that he hasn't DM’d?’

Yeah, that was it.

Shit.

Ashley herself was fairly active online and had a pretty good IG following but Chad had never DM’d her before.

When Kennedy said fatass models, she must have really meant it.

Ashley went into the locker room, walked right past the scale and straight over to the mirror. Why concern herself with weight if the man of her dreams liked bigger girls anyway? She twisted her head around and checked out her reflection. She suddenly had a newfangled appreciation for what she saw. She didn’t just have a nice backside, she had full on, honest to god, big juicy booty.

Actually, fuck that.

Not just a booty, that thing was a bootay, a big ass heart-shaped badonkadonk and she gazed at it with pride instead of shame for the first time in years.

She wondered what it would look like if it got even bigger, and the more she thought about it the more she loved the idea. Her ass always had the ability to turn men’s heads but why merely turn heads when you can break necks?

She wanted to break Chad’s neck, metaphorically speaking of course, and a bigger butt, she thought, would do just that. With her genes and her body type she could probably twist his head right off its axis if she just stopped jogging and dieting all the time. Everything she ate went straight to her hips anyway, so, why not? Why not let go a little and enjoy herself for once. She always loved food but couldn’t even remember the last time she took pleasure in eating a full meal without the feeling of guilt gnawing at her afterwards. It was time to put a stop to all that nonsense. It was time to eat. Besides, she could always get back in the gym and lose whatever weight she gained later, if she wanted to.

She didn’t bother to change out of her workout outfit. She grabbed her bag, headed straight to the parking lot and hopped in her black Volkswagen Jetta. She knew exactly where she wanted to go. A place she’d been dreaming about for months but almost always resisted, In-N-Out Burger.

After a long wait in the drive-through line she finally received her double-double with no onions, fries, and a chocolate shake. The smell alone was almost worth it by itself, but it tasted even better. The slightly crunchy warm and toasty bun, the gooey melty cheese and the juicy burger patties hit all her senses like a drug, and she felt almost high after just one bite.

By the time she finished every last morsel of her deliciously greasy, salty and delectable food she was buzzing with comfort and pleasure. So much so that she actually thought about swinging her car back around and going through the line again, but she didn’t. Instead she told herself she was more than satisfied and besides, she had a media studies course in less than an hour.

As she drove back towards campus her mind seemed to fire and spark at the sight of every fast food ** she passed, and despite having just eaten, her mouth watered and her stomach growled.

The flood gates had opened. Sometimes all it takes is one cheat meal to derail years of progress and in the weeks that followed, Ashley indulged in all the foods she had so diligently avoided for most of her adult life. Popeye’s Chicken, KFC, Five Guys, Fatburger, Chick-fil-A, and of course, In-N-Out, were her favorites, and she made a point to hit a drive-through at least once a day. She also began taking full advantage of the multiple dining halls and cafes that the ASU campus had to offer, and she gorged herself on pizza, cakes, breads and whatever other delicious looking foods she had always deprived herself of, but always wanted to try.

She reveled in the little things. Something as simple as getting a salad with as much creamy dressing on it as she wanted, or having that extra cookie, or getting an iced mocha instead of an iced coffee felt so liberating to her. It was like she had flipped a switch in her brain and had adopted a completely new lifestyle, and it all felt so good that she wondered why in the hell she hadn’t done it sooner.

By late October, the effect all that eating was having on Ashley’s formally petite little figure was becoming obvious. She’d always had a tendency to gain weight easily, and now with no exercise and a sudden and extreme caloric surplus, the pounds piled on effortlessly.

“Jesus Ash.” Larisa looked up from her laptop. She watched as her roommate wiggled around in the kitchen, fixing up a big ** of macaroni and cheese. “I think it might be time to retire those undies. It looks like your butt is trying to swallow them whole.”

Ashley turned and stuck her tongue out playfully, but she knew Larisa was right. Her pink panties seemed to be disappearing between her expanding butt cheeks, making them look more like a thong than French cut briefs. She didn’t have a lot of clothes left that could fit her now 139 pound body comfortably, so she had been spending much of her time at home wearing nothing but underwear.

“I know,” Ashley said. “I really need to do some shopping but I’m trying to hold off because I’ve been spending so much on food.”

“Yeah, and it’s definitely starting to show.” Larisa was amazed by the changes she had seen in her roommate over the past month or so. She seemed to be eating all the time and her ass dominated her figure even more so than before.

Ashley gave the macaroni a good stir, then sauntered toward Larisa who was still seated on the sofa. “Really? You can tell?”

“Umm, yeah,” Larisa said. She even noticed that Ashley’s little size 7 feet hit the laminate wood flooring with much heavier thuds than they used to. “I can tell just by hearing you walk, thunder thighs.”

Ashley stood next to the island countertop and tugged at the straps of her undersized white camisole. “I just wish I could get bigger up top. I’ve been thinking about getting a boob job.”

Larisa set her laptop down. “No, you don’t want to go down that road do you?”

“I might if I could afford it.”

Larisa inspected her roommate's body a little closer. She could understand why she would be drawn to breast augmentation as seemingly all of the 10 or 15 pounds, or however much she gained, had gone exclusively to her lower half. Her hips were significantly wider than her narrow little shoulders, and although her thighs and butt had swelled and softened, her arms remained thin and delicate, and her boobs were still quite small. She had to admit though that the extra weight suited Ashley very well, and she found herself marveling at her beauty and even feeling a touch of jealousy. Larisa was a very attractive girl in her own right, but wasn’t stupid hot like Ashley, nor did she possess her brazen sex appeal.

“You should start an Onlyfans,” Larisa said.

“Omigod.” Ashley rolled her eyes and wiggled back to the stove to check on the food. “Yeah right.”

“Seriously, why not?”

“I am not going to ** myself like like that. Besides, what if my family found out?”

“Oh come on, it wouldn’t be prostituting yourself, it’s not like you’d have to strip or anything. You could just show off for the camera a little in sexy outfits. You could like say you’re a girl who’s trying to grow her butt and your subscribers would help fund your goals. Guys would go fucking bonkers over that shit. There’s no way your family would ever find out anyway, unless your brother-in-laws turn out to be perverts, which I suppose is a possibility but still.”

Ashley drained the hot water from the pasta, then added the two packets of powdered cheese, as she was making a double batch. She then went to the fridge and grabbed an entire stick of butter and added it to the ** to melt.

“Did I really just see you do what I think you did?” Larisa said.

Ashley continued to stir the **. “Yeah, and?”

“That’s like, so unbelievably fattening!”

Ashley gave her a sly smile. “Well that’s exactly the point, now isn’t it.” She finished mixing, then emptied the whole ** into an oversized glass bowl. She grabbed a spoon, walked towards the sofa and plopped down next to Larisa. “You sure don’t want some?”

“Um, no. Especially not after you put that much butter in.”

“I’m sorry I’m just so impatient. I really want my ass to get bigger, like now.”

Larisa gazed at Ashley’s naked thighs. She had never seen them look so big and plush before, and she also noticed that her stomach was no longer as flat and toned as it used to be. It was actually starting to look a little squishy. “Well you better be careful or your belly is going to get big right along with it.”

Ashley stirred her huge bowl with her spoon in an effort to get it to cool down as quickly as possible. “Oh god I don’t want that.”

Larisa poked the exposed skin of Ashley’s waist with her finger. “Looks like it’s already happening.”

“No it’s not!” She giggled and pushed her hand away. “Well it doesn’t matter, I’m going to start getting back in the gym soon anyway.”

“Wait, I thought you wanted to get big as fast as possible.”

“Yeah I know. I won’t be doing cardio anymore, I just want to do leg and glute work so I can maintain a nice shape.” She slowly wove her hands in the air to show what a nice shape meant.

“Omigod, you’re the last person in the world that needs to do glute work, that wouldn’t even be fair to the rest of us.”

“Yeah but I really want a bigger butt without getting, you know like…without getting all chubby, or too like…jiggly and stuff.” She shoved a heaping spoonful of creamy macaroni between her lips.

“Well if you’re thinking about a boob job why just get a little lipo as well, or better yet a BBL, keep that waist as tiny as possible.”

“Omigod (chew) I don’t need lipo!”

“If you keep eating like this you might.”

Ashley finished chewing and put her spoon back in the bowl. “Do you even know how much that costs?”

“Do you know how much money you could be making on Onlyfans, like right now?” Larisa adjusted her posture so that she was facing her more directly. “I mean just you making mac and cheese a minute ago, I could’ve filmed that and we could’ve posted in online and you would have gotten paid for something you were going to do anyway.”

“People would pay just for that?”

Larissa raised her eyebrows. “If you’re dressed like this you would. I swear, if you open up an account you'd make enough money to pay for a big pair of boobs and then some.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

Ashley stared at her friend curiously. “Do you have a school project going on or something?”

Larisa jeered backwards and placed her hand on her chest. “What? Just wanting my roommate to gain a huge influx of revenue isn’t enough of a reason for you?” She paused for a moment and they both looked at each other blankly. “Ok fine. Yes I have a project coming up, but marketing you would be perfect, and don’t worry it’s not like I have to explain to Mrs. Brookey what we’re doing exactly, I just have to prove that I know how to market a small business.”

Ashley shifted the spoon around in her warm food, then sighed deeply. “Okay, I have to say it does sound like fun.”

“Omigod then let’s do it!”

Ashley smiled. “Okay.”

“By the way how’s it been going with Chad?”

Ashley let out a moan of displeasure. “Well I’ve definitely noticed him checking me out a few times, but he’s still trying to make things work with Kennedy.” She took another huge bite of her afternoon snack.

“He’s such a dope, you know that right?” Larisa opened her laptop back up. “I swear to god he’s only with Kennedy because he thinks it’s good for his image as mister clean cut quarterback or something. She’s like his Jackie O. Holy fuck even her name is Kennedy for fuck sake!”

Ashley licked the creamy cheese from her sensuous lips. “Yeah but, didn’t JFK like have an affair with Marilyn Monroe?”

Larisa grabbed Ashley’s wrist with a bust of excitement. “Omigod you’re right. Marilyn is better than Jackie. You need to be his Marilyn.”

Ashley shifted her hips provocatively and drew her attention back to her enormous meal. “That’s the plan.” She shoveled another spoonful into her mouth.

Larisa raised her hands in the air and made little fists. “I’m so excited.”

Ashley finished chewing, then smiled. “Me too.”

check out other books here: https://www.audible.com/search?searchAuthor=Jolene+Dubois&ref=a_pd_Model-_c1_author_1&pf_rd_p=df6bf89c-ab0c-4323-993a-2a046c7399f9&pf_rd_r=JPANF9CEQXV96DJ3667G

and tons more here: https://www.**.com/Jolenedubois?fan_landing=true

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 4

Larisa and Ashley went to a Halloween party a few nights later with a bunch of friends. Chad was there, but as usual he was with Kennedy. That did not stop Ashley from having a good time however, she actually had a lot of fun playing up the tease that she was, and she caught Chad staring at her ass several times.

She bought herself a sexy nurse costume a few days prior. It was on the small side but she somehow managed to squeeze herself in and she looked so hot that she more or less stole the party that night. All the boys seemed to fall over themselves for a chance to get close to her, and that kind of attention only served as reinforcement that her plan was working. While her rare beauty had been striking before, now that she was curvier it was blatant, overt, unmistakable, self-evident and loud.

As the months continued she went on eating whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Also, as she explained to Larisa, she was back in the gym at least 4 days per week. It was an adjustment at first, as she had to learn exercises that she had mostly avoided throughout her life. Before, it was all about shedding inches and doing whatever she could to minimize her prominent posterior, now it was just the opposite.

She did heavy leg presses, squats, donkey kicks, and spent a lot of time sitting on the hip abduction machine opening and closing her thickening thighs. She got serious about it, and had even started drinking ice cream milkshakes with heaping scoops of protein powder every morning. It was paying off too, quite literally, as all of her progress was brilliantly documented and showcased on Onlyfans.

She knew Larisa was good, but even so she was amazed that her online persona had become so popular, so quickly. By the time spring quarter came to an end in late April, she was raking in almost 5 grand a month, but the changes in her bank account were nothing in comparison to the changes in her body.

It was shocking.

To see her formally lithe 116 pound figure transform into the 186 pound goddess she had become was borderline unbelievable to those privileged enough to witness.

It was all a little bittersweet, as despite her successes, she still failed to pull Chad away from Kennedy. What made it all worse was that Chad did end up having an incredible football season. He led the Sundevils to their best record in decades, just barely missing the CFB playoffs. He also threw for 3,000 yards, nearly 40 touchdowns and his season was so good that he was indeed awarded the Heisman Trophy as the nation's best collegiate football player.

This only made Ashley more determined than ever to win his heart, or, at the very least, his dick.

A 70 pound weight gain in the time span of just 8 months however, didn’t come without its problems. Shopping for clothes was like a weird joke. Jeans were basically hopeless. She found that she couldn’t get anything smaller than a size 14 over her expanding rump, but even when she could, her much narrower waist would be practically swimming in them. It was like there was no point anyway. With the way she was eating, whatever she could fit into one week, would barely even get past her hips a few weeks later.

Also, because she had put on so much weight so quickly, her body and mind were having a hard time adjusting. Although she was certainly putting in her time at the gym, strengthening her lower body, it was impossible for her to gain muscle as rapidly as she was gaining fat.

“Come on Ash, please,” Larisa said. “All we need is one more player.”

Ashley was sprawled out on an outdoor lounge chair in the shade, finishing off her third bratwurst as Drake bumped from someone's car speakers in the near distance. She looked up at her friend. Larisa was showcasing her 5 foot 7, 135 pound body beautifully in a two-piece swimsuit. She had a big smile on her face.

They had gone up to Lake Pleasant with friends for a weekend of barbecuing, wakeboarding, inner tubing, and swimming. Of course, Ashley was more interested in eating, drinking and sunbathing, and she didn’t have much interest in partaking in all that other stuff.

Ashley put the last piece of the ketchup stained hoagie bun in her mouth. “Ehh, (chew, munch) volleyball is not a sport for short girls.”

“What are you talking about? You used to love it,” Larisa said. “Take a break from stuffing your face for like one second and come play!”

Ashley put her paper plate aside and stared at Larisa for a moment.

“Please, these guys are really hot,” Larisa said. Her lips then formed a sly smirk. “Chad and Kennedy are playing.”

Ashley jolted to attention. “Omigod really? I thought they were out on the lake.”

“They’re back.”

Ashley quickly shifted her weight around, as if her mind wanted her to get up and her body wasn’t cooperating the way she expected.

Larisa rolled her eyes. “Omigod, do you need help?”

Ashley placed both hands on the little plastic armrests and lifted herself upward with a gasp, her admittedly chunky thighs wobbling like jello in the process. “No, (pant) I got it.”

“Jesus girl.” Larisa watched in amazement as Ashley continued to combat gravity. Although she had seen it all first hand and in real time, she was still stunned by how huge her roommate had become in certain places. She reached out her hand to help. “Yeah, I’m thinking it’s definitely time for you to get a little exercise.”

“Omigod shut up,” Ashley said as Larisa hoisted her to her feet. “I said I would do it didn’t I?”

Ashley was also wearing a bikini, but she had her bottoms covered by a pair of Daisy Duke style jean shorts that looked like they would've fit 20 pounds ago...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Chapter 5 

“Brah you follow Ashley Durand on Instagram?” Kellen said.  

Chad looked up at him and sighed. “Yeah.” 

“Fuckin’ a.” Kellen stripped himself of his practice jersey and sat down on the locker room bench across from his quarterback. “She totally blew the fuck up.” He held his arms out wide and clutched his hands as if he was catching a giant football, or perhaps groping a huge imaginary ass. “I mean like literally blew up.” 

Chad loosened his shoulder pads forcefully. “Yeah I saw the pictures!”

“Hey man take it easy, you been edgy all day.” 

Chad scowled. “I’m not edgy! It’s nothing.” 

“You seen her in person yet?” 

He lowered his head and slumped his shoulders like a deflating balloon. “Nah, not yet.”

“Bro I’m gonna try and hit that.” Kellen wiggled his pads over his head and sweaty helmet hair, then reached his arms out again suggestively, just as he had done before. “She’s so fuckin fine and thick, I just want that ass right fucking here, have her back that thing up, right in my face.” 

Chad stomped his cleats on the smooth cement flooring and shot to his feet. He was surrounded by a sea of large men, blinding body odor, and he could hardly take it a second longer. He went through this everyday only to go home to a girlfriend he wasn’t even attracted to, and if he had to hear one more guy talking about how fucking hot Ashley Durand was, he thought his head might explode. “Goddamn would you shut up!”

Kellen’s face drained of color for a second. “Hey man, what the fuck?”

Chad glared at him, slammed his locker shut and stormed off.

Omar stepped forward and tilted his head curiously. “What’s with him?” 

Kellen shrugged. “I don’t know. I was just talkin about Ashley Durand and he flipped his shit.” 

Omar’s face lit up like a Christmas Tree. “Oh damn! Ashley Durand is fine as hell. You follow her on Instagram?” 

Ashley held two 15 pound dumbbells above her shoulders, one on each side of her head. Being careful to keep her back straight, she bent her knees and lowered her butt toward the carpeted floor of the gym. Performing squats seemed to be getting more difficult for some reason. Probably because she had taken so much time off to recover from her surgeries. 

The fabric of her Lululemon leggings strained as her hips expanded wide with each strenuous and provocative movement. 

And..ennnhh (gasp) up, 8. Down up, (huff) 9. 

She was oblivious to the guy seated on the bench press behind her as she had become so accustomed to the male gaze, she was now blind to it. Poor bastard was just trying to get his pump on and instead his world came crashing down around him with the sight of the biggest, most unbelievably magnificent ass he had ever seen. Just one look at it and he found himself rethinking his entire life. Everything from his hopes and dreams, to his career choices; even his family seemed almost meaningless with the newfound knowledge that such a woman existed. Just the sounds she was producing made him feel lightheaded and dizzy. 

Down, enhhh uppp, 10! (pant) Phewww! 

Ashley placed the weights back on the rack and caught her breath for a moment. She wasn’t sure if she was getting weaker, or if her lack of aerobic activity had caused her cardiovascular system to become feeble in comparison to the strength in her quads and glutes. Perhaps it was just that she carried so much weight so disproportionately in her rump, that her overworked muscles couldn't keep up. 

She took another deep breath and gazed over at the good looking guy on the bench press. They made eye contact and he quickly laid down, pretending like he was about to do another set. Ashley rolled her eyes knowingly, then headed into the locker room. She stopped at the sight of the scale. 

She hadn’t been weighed since the follow-up appointment after her BBL in July. It was now September and she was curious if she had done an okay job of sticking to her doctor’s suggestions. She stepped on.

Ohhh, wow. Okay, hold on, what? 

244? 

Wait. 

Two Hundred and forty four pounds? Was this scale serious? A scale doesn't lie though and she knew that it was telling her the truth, and the truth was, she’d been a bad girl. 

She pursed her lips together in deep thought. She was 214 last time, what was that, July 18th? 

Yeah, that sounded right. 

Today was September 7th, so that meant that she had put on 30 pounds in just a month and a half? 

Ohhhhmigod! 

Holy shit that’s a lot. 

Is that even possible? 

Well, obviously it must be possible, but still. Had she really been eating so much that she could put on that much weight, that fucking quickly? 

She wiggled over to the bathroom mirror. 

She loved what she saw. She loved what modern cosmetic surgery could do. In her latest procedure she broke the bank and got sort of a deluxe version of gluteoplasty. Flab had been removed from her upper arms, her neck and her face just below her chin. She also had a lot of fat sucked out of her waist and belly and it had all been injected back into her ass and hips. Unlike with her breasts, there were no foreign implants. It was all liposculpture, all her own body fat transferred and relocated to precisely the areas that she wanted.

She smiled at herself in narcissistic admiration. Her measurements were 40-30-52 and she loved how exaggerated and feminine her curves were. Her belly was smooth and flat, and her waist was narrow. Her boobs were enormous, pert and perfect. Her ass, though. That was her moneymaker.  

She twisted herself around and gazed at her own backside almost lustfully. Her butt was now well beyond what could be called big. It was beyond what could be called round. It was bigger than big and rounder than round and honestly, it had even surpassed a threshold where the word enormous, wouldn’t properly define it. It had grown to a size outside the limits of language, you just had to see it to believe it. 

Ashley raised her little feet up and down and watched as her ass continued to jiggle and wobble well after she’d stopped moving. She loved that her butt still had such a nice soft bounce to it. 

The best part about the whole thing was that Ashley could now eat as much as she wanted, even gain as much weight as she wanted and it would all go nearly exclusively to hips, thighs, tits and ass from now on. She didn’t have to worry about her face getting too round, or about love handles or chunky arms or getting a fat belly, now she could simply eat to her heart's content and just let her ass get bigger and bigger and bigger.

She knew that the doctor told her that she should try and not gain too much weight too quickly, but, honestly that was really just a suggestion and she didn’t need to take it seriously. Besides, she was going to gain weight regardless. She wanted to gain more weight. 

The bigger her ass got, the more positive feedback she received online. As the size of her butt increased, so too did the number of paying customers on her Onlyfans. She wasn’t even sure if she was doing it for Chad anymore, she was doing it for herself, she was doing it because she loved the results so much, it had become an addiction. In the last month alone she had almost doubled her income, and seeing all that money pour in only made her all the more motivated to grow even larger.

Speaking of which, she was starving. She picked the wedgie out of her butt, grabbed her bag and went out the door. It was time for a little afternoon drive-through hopping. 

“Omigod so is that good?” Ashley said, looking down at the field. 

Larisa’s new boyfriend Gabe, turned in his seat. “Yeah, it means that he stopped the clock. He had to do that cause we’re out of timeouts.”

It was a mild night in December and Ashley, Larisa, and Gabe, as well a bunch of other friends and half the student body, had made the 5 hour drive down highway 10, for the Pac-12 championship game at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. It was ASU against USC and the winner would be headed to the college football playoff, unprecedented territory for Sun Devil football fans.

ASU was down by 3 in the waning seconds of the fourth quarter. Chad had just marched the team 65 yards up the field and the entire stadium rose to their feet.   

“Okay so we're all standing now?” Ashley said, annoyed. 

Larisa smiled big and looked down at her friend. “Come Ash, this is exciting!” 

Ashley rolled her eyes and put her vodka spiked Pepsi back in the cupholder. “Uhh, I can’t believe you’re actually turning into a football fan.” 

Larisa waved her hands around urgently. “Just come on!” 

“Okay but I can’t, ennhh!” Ashley squirmed around in her severely undersized seat. She had somehow managed to squeeze in, but squeezing out was proving to be more difficult.

“Oh my God!” Larisa glared at her. Ashley’s thighs and butt had become so wide that they spilled over the edges of the chair on either side and the armrests were digging into the soft flesh above her hips. Larisa was annoyed. She was there to witness the way her roommate had been eating herself into oblivion over the past several months. It had gotten to the point where she had become seriously worried for Ashley’s health and well being. Her slim waist and flat stomach did not fool Larisa into thinking that her best friend wasn’t grossly obese. She couldn’t say she didn’t warn her, and seeing her now, so big that she couldn’t even get up, Larisa felt validated in her concern, but no less troubled by it. “Are you seriously stuck?” 

Ashley continued to struggle and fidget. “No, it’s just (huff, gasp) these seats are so tiny, and the fucking armrests are not (pant) cooperating.” 

“Jesus girl.” Larisa reached down and forced the armrests up, then grabbed Ashley by both hands and pulled with all her strength. Goddamn she was heavy.  

“Ennhhh! (gasp, huff) Oooh! Ahhh!!” Ashley gasped and panted breathlessly from the exertion, but Larisa finally managed to hoist her to her feet. “Phewww! (huff) That’s better.” She fanned herself with her hand, then bent over to take another sip of her drink. 

“Okay, quiet quiet quiet,” Gabe said. “They need to hear Chad’s count.”

They all watched with bated breath as the ball was snapped and Chad dropped back to pass. He was nearly blindsided by a USC linebacker but he somehow avoided the sack by stepping up in the pocket, then rolling left. He ran hard toward the sideline, keeping his eyes downfield, then threw a 20 yard bullet straight into the diving arms of wide receiver Omar Wiggins in the corner of the endzone as the clock went to zero. 

A third of the stadium erupted in a roar of jubilation. 

Larisa was screaming at the top of her lungs and jumping up and down like a kid in a toy store. “Ohhhhh…Yeah!!! Holy shit we won! We won, we won, we won!” 

Gabe had his arms in the air like he scored the touchdown himself. “Fuckin Shit!! We are the fucking champions! Ahhhh!!!!”

All the ASU fans began to vacate their seats and storm the field.  

Ashley observed in amused bewilderment. “Omigod, like okay, so this is happening?” 

Larisa grabbed Ashley by the shoulders and shook her violently, she was still screaming. “Come on Ash! Chad is down there!” 

Ashley’s eyes expanded big and her lips formed into a small circle. She watched as Larisa and Gabe ran down the steps and blended instantly into the frenzied crowd. Ashley took one more big gulp from her alcohol infused drink and then followed them down onto the field. 

It was like a mosh pit at a rock concert and Ashley quickly became lost in the sea of crazed and euphoric lunatics. She tried to run in the direction that she had last seen Larisa but moving quickly was something that had become extremely difficult for her.

She had put on an average of about 10 pounds per month since summer ended, and she was now tipping the scales at 271. She was all hips, thighs, ass and tits; and she measured 44-30-56, preposterous proportions only feasible through modern cosmetic body sculpting. That’s what she had become really, a sculpture; and she viewed her figure as if it was a work of art, but what beautiful art it was. 

She swung her arms and lifted her legs in an effort to get moving with the speed and flow of the crowd. Her $800, specially made size 24 jeans were so tight around her hips that they severely limited her range of motion. Her thighs were rubbing together with enough friction to start a fire and her giant fake boobs flopped up and down like flesh covered basketballs. She was exhausted and in pain after only a few earth shaking steps, and she stopped, gasping and panting for breath. She was a far cry from the girl who used to jog on the treadmill daily.

She found herself alone on the 15 yard line as the exuberant crowd had converged toward the middle of the field. She turned in the direction of the goal post and she saw Chad celebrating with Omar and the rest of his teammates. He emerged from the pile, took his helmet off and scanned the surroundings until his eyes finally locked directly on Ashley.

The two of them froze in place and suddenly all the noise of the stadium seemed to disappear as if time itself had stopped. 

He stared at her and she stared back. He dropped his helmet on the turf, then began walking her way. His walk then turned into a jog and then a full on run until he slowed as he drew near. 

He spoke in a loud voice to combat the boisterous sound of the stadium. “Hey.” His eyes danced over her body in the way he wished his hands could. She looked incredible to him. Everything from her stunning hair and makeup, to her low cut back spaghetti strap top, to the way her jeans looked painted over her hips and thighs. 

“Hey,” she said. 

Before another word could be spoken, they simultaneously lunged toward one another and and embraced in a very soft and squishy hug. Chad found it difficult to get his arms all the way around her in certain places, but he pulled her waist in close and drew her buxom chest to the bottom edges of his shoulder pads. As if his body and mind were beyond his control, he kissed her neck then drew his head up to look into her eyes. 

Their lips locked like the perfect melding of elements, coming together to create something completely new. He smelled and breathed her sweet pheromones and perfume and the sensation weakened his knees and lightened his heart. At that moment, he felt as though he could fly. 

They were so lost in the magic of their kiss that they didn’t notice a group of cameramen and reporters had gathered around. 

“Chad! Chad!” A woman said. “Can we get a quick word?” 

The woman didn’t wait for an answer and instead stuck a microphone right in his face.

Ashley and Chad took a step back from each other.

“Here with Chad Forman, the hero of the Pac-12 conference championship game. Chad, can you tell us what was going through your head on that last play?” 

Chad took a breath and tried to compose himself for a second. He leaned toward the mic as a TV guy pointed a big camera at him. 

“I don’t know,” he said loudly. “I’m just so happy right now I’m just…I don’t know what to say. Omar made a great catch.” He instinctively put his arm around Ashley’s waist and pulled her close. “I’m the happiest man alive!”  

“And it looks like you’ve got a great catch of your own so we’ll let you go,” the woman said.

Chad tightened his hold on Ashley. “Thank you so much.”

The woman smiled and turned around to face the camera. “Chad Forman everybody, the happiest man alive. Now back up to Kirk Herbstreit, and Chris Fowler.”

Ashley smiled. “Happiest man alive huh? Why is that?” 

Chad smiled back and his hands drew to her lower back and then to the enormous ass that was jutting out behind her. “Why do you think?”

The group of TV personal quickly buzzed away like a swarm of bees and left standing in their wake, was Kennedy Pierce.

Dressed in her ASU cheerleader uniform, her eyes fixated on Chad and Ashley and she looked stunned. Her shoulders slumped, her neck tightened, and her pom poms fell to the grass without a sound. 

On 2/10/2024 at 4:49 AM, JDubois said:

The group of TV personal quickly buzzed away like a swarm of bees and left standing in their wake, was Kennedy Pierce.

Dressed in her ASU cheerleader uniform, her eyes fixated on Chad and Ashley and she looked stunned. Her shoulders slumped, her neck tightened, and her pom poms fell to the grass without a sound. 

I guess it's NOT over! 😏