What food turn you on the most?

Ruby Addams BBW

• Curvage Model

I want to know what kind of food or specific dishes makes you aroused and want to eat beyond limits for me is mostly cheesecake, asado, fried chicken. But i want to try if i can handle more with the knowledge about others who also adore to eat.

Screenshot_2022-02-22-13-57-09-728_com.instagram.android.jpg

Guest Plump_Love
Just now, LaurenLush said:

I have to say icecream Sunday’s (messy, sexy and so many toppings) or ANYTHING savory. 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Another perfect choice! Love ice cream and the many flavor choices... great with toppings too!!

• Curvage Model

Omg such a good question, it's got me drooling just thinking about all my favorite things.. 🤤🐷

Pizza is at the top for me.. with cheesecake, tiramasu, ice cream and cream cakes following 🐷😍🤤 

It's lretty hard to narrow it down because honestly I do love ALOT of foods 🐷🤭 

On 2/22/2022 at 2:26 PM, Cookie_BBW 💜 said:

Omg such a good question, it's got me drooling just thinking about all my favorite things.. 🤤🐷

Pizza is at the top for me.. with cheesecake, tiramasu, ice cream and cream cakes following 🐷😍🤤 

It's lretty hard to narrow it down because honestly I do love ALOT of foods 🐷🤭 

So hypothetically speaking if a man was able to cook these things for you and do so well, what are the chances of you marrying this man?

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

So hypothetically speaking if a man was able to cook these things for you and do so well, what are the chances of you marrying this man?

🤭🤭🤭 Well that's a very good question.. but before marriage I would have to test out how well he can feed me these things too 😊😘😘

Guest memyselfandice
On 2/24/2022 at 3:53 AM, Ruby Addams BBW said:

the other thing that turns me on a lot is the fondue, and that they give it to me in the mouth, I love that they give me food in the mouth, and kisses in between, that makes me very  hot 🥵🔥

IMG_20220205_225418.jpg

@Ruby Addams BBW You're so hot and bad, aren't ya, love it,