🍃 Fat Loving Stoners 🍃

FeedistDani

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lunamoon10

I love smoking it really helps with my appetite. I got a great deal today so I plan on smoking and eating most of the night.

Liberty Haze crumble for me today!

Edited by Lunamoon10

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 8/19/2022 at 10:45 PM, Rocksymoon said:

I love smoking it really helps with my appetite. I got a great deal today so I plan on smoking and eating most of the night.

Liberty Haze crumble for me today!

Liberty Haze crumble sounds fucking amazing! I always enjoy ones that sound like sweets 🤤 and a good deal is always the best! 

Guest Piper Pines

So glad I found this thread! I love my edibles! I prefer hybrids or sativas. Straight indica will just put me to sleep usually.

Guest Phoebe Phillips

Happy this thread exists.

I know people talk smack on pens but I like them because I can just hit it in my house.

When it gets cooler will definitely be purchasing some flower 🍃 

Love my indica gummies 

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, Amelia Marxxx said:

Happy this thread exists.

I know people talk smack on pens but I like them because I can just hit it in my house.

When it gets cooler will definitely be purchasing some flower 🍃 

Love my indica gummies 

I LOVE pens. They're so good for like you said in the house or while I'm out and about. It's nice to have one for right before you go to dinner lol.

12 hours ago, Melpomene said:

Well, well, well. I’m so glad I came across this thread, finally! I knew y’all had to be here somewhere! 😘

Welcome beautiful!!!

On 8/31/2022 at 1:03 PM, FeedistDani said:

Yesterday was restock day, so I'm a very happy stoner. 😍

My favorite strains from this haul are Violet Fog & Strawberry Lemonade Gelato 🍓🍋

Do you prefer Sativa, Indica or Hybrid strains?

Screenshot_20220831-130120_Gallery.thumb.jpg.af3f2de71ec43b619f2ebbad7cdc23b0.jpg

Screenshot_20220831-130114_Gallery.thumb.jpg.c0ec36fd5eb945daae61913b4683333b.jpg

I have found that high THC sativas get me super paranoid. So I tend to gravitate away from that. Love a nighttime indica but hybrids are the best for me. I’m in NJ as a medical patient so the strains vary but any form of wedding cake is always fantastic. I am a flower guy… Always have been, always will. Bong rips all the way for me. Or joints but they never burn properly and boat within a minute or two of lighting it. Pretty wasteful but sometimes a J is what I need.  

Edibles and I have a love hate relationship. My tolerance is crazy high so 60 mg gets me relaxed and a bit toasty but now I really need close to 100 mg to get me to where I want to be. Vape pens… don’t like em. Gives me chest discomfort and I don’t need that. 

I am super happy to discover this thread!

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

I LOVE pens. They're so good for like you said in the house or while I'm out and about. It's nice to have one for right before you go to dinner lol.

Welcome beautiful!!!

Pens are great for work, ahem. Only so much of the public I can handle with a smile when I’m sober, y’know? 😋

Thanks luv! So glad to be here! 😘

• Curvage Model

I am on a work trip from tomorrow so no more smoking till I get back next weekend. Been overdoing it a lot recently so now I am worried about how I will cope with a whole week being sober. Feeling a bit scared and anxious. I have some natural remedies for anxiety and and I guess there is always breathing exercises. I still can’t believe they are sending me on this trip because I am not fit for the type of work I will have to do🙈 I definitely prefer sativa and hybrid blends but have been enjoying some indica recently to help me with insomnia 

• Curvage Model
On 8/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, FeedistDani said:

What strains are you guys smoking today?! This is Grape Ape! 

20220811_122703.thumb.jpg.a3a010771179954cce6a0911a7b554eb.jpg

Been smoking green goblin today. I forgot the names of the other two strains I have. The guy I buy from always deletes the chats after 24 hours and my memory could be a lot better 😂

12 hours ago, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

I am on a work trip from tomorrow so no more smoking till I get back next weekend. Been overdoing it a lot recently so now I am worried about how I will cope with a whole week being sober. Feeling a bit scared and anxious. I have some natural remedies for anxiety and and I guess there is always breathing exercises. I still can’t believe they are sending me on this trip because I am not fit for the type of work I will have to do🙈 I definitely prefer sativa and hybrid blends but have been enjoying some indica recently to help me with insomnia 

All you’re fit to do is lay around, eat and smoke. A queen should not be working so hard! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Firstuser said:

All you’re fit to do is lay around, eat and smoke. A queen should not be working so hard! 

Sadly I got injured at work today. My masturbation fingers are injured on both hands. They got strained from carrying heavy gear and difficult to carry stuff with my impatient colleague who didn’t want me to take breaks. It was hell. I really need to start smoking and eating and being a lazy pig for a living 🥵 I know I have what it takes. Just need to have a few remote control operated cameras around to captured me in in the starting roll of her royal highness, lol 😂 

• Curvage Model
On 9/2/2022 at 12:17 AM, GrowingGirl2.0 said:

Awww Jeez babe I'm so sorry, that's so stressful! I believe in you 💕 and think about how strong the w33d will hit after a week of not smoking!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest brattygirljess

I absolutely love getting high but specifically only will really use edibles or pens. There is something so fun about edibles which contains two of my favorite things, 🌿 and food LOL! I love the feeling I get when I am so high, it's like I am absolutely feral and begging for someone to come rip my clothes off and have their way with me lol, anyone else like this?