Payment failures

StarGazer

10 minutes ago, StarGazer said:

I tried three times to purchase a video and three times it failed for some reason first two direct third stripe. All three payments are now pending on my card. 

Hi 

usually what people see is just a hold and not an actual charge. most transactions are processed instantly but if something looks suspicious sometimes the transaction can take time for review

we will look into it, but rest assured all content gets delivered to satisfaction on this website. If you paid for a video you will get the video

thank you

2 hours ago, StarGazer said:

Thanks I now have access to the video. Will the other 2 payments be cancelled? 

Yup, they were authorized as holds but not captured. No charge will be made. They are now voided.

Thank you

Hello,

I went to buy a new video but had cllicked direct instead of stripe, so I had decided to go back a page and try to do the right payment method this time. I have used direct in the past, so I guess that purchase went through still, so now I have 2 copies of the same video. Is it at all possible to get a refund for one please?

7 hours ago, Neon said:

Hello,

I went to buy a new video but had cllicked direct instead of stripe, so I had decided to go back a page and try to do the right payment method this time. I have used direct in the past, so I guess that purchase went through still, so now I have 2 copies of the same video. Is it at all possible to get a refund for one please?

No worries, we will sort it out for you.

I will contact you via PM

Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,
something went wrong with my last purchase (903497)
There was an error message after payment. Instead of "Completed" a few lines were displayed and unfortunately I closed the page.
However the money left my account or it is on hold.
I would like to complete the purchase so would it be possible to sort it out?
If you need any details please get in touch.

Thank you

3 hours ago, tim21a said:

Hi,
There was an error message after payment. Instead of "Completed" a few lines were displayed and unfortunately I closed the page.

Thank you

Hi

Don’t worry we will look into it and if there is any issue we will sort it out

Thank you

10 hours ago, tim21a said:

Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

We have completed the transaction.and you now have access to the clips

Thank you :)

On 5/5/2022 at 9:47 PM, Jayxxx said:

Hey I every time I try to purchase something my payment always ends up failing. I’ve tried direct and stripe and neither worked for me. Is it possible to get some help with this?

They were being flagged as suspicious payment attempts. However, it appears that now your most recent attempts have been approved.

Thank you

Guest 80/81

Hi there,

Tried purchasing a clip using my stored payment method and was subsequently given an error message. Tried a different card and it went through, albeit with an "under review" status.

Any guidance on why my saved payment method stopped working? Nothing changed on my end.

Guest 80/81

As an addendum to my previous post, while I can see the pending charge on my card, I did not receive an email confirmation. Furthermore, the invoice still shows "pending" with a pay now option as opposed to held for approval.

I'm a bit concerned.

1 hour ago, 80/81 said:

I'm a bit concerned.

Hi

while I can understand the concern, please don’t worry. You’re in good hands here at Curvage we will make everything right

Thank you

2 hours ago, 80/81 said:

As an addendum to my previous post, while I can see the pending charge on my card, I did not receive an email confirmation. Furthermore, the invoice still shows "pending" with a pay now option as opposed to held for approval.

I'm a bit concerned.

Hi,

Both payment attempts were placed on a hold due to to many payment attempts. This is normal, and after a review they are either approved or declined. There is nothing needed on your part if this should happen.

As of now after checking both attempts have been approved and you now have access to the clips

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Chunky dunk said:

I am having an issue with my payments 3 times it says payment failed yet 3 times it has come from my account.. all 3 are pending when will I get my money back plus I still want the curvage clip

Hi, We cleared it all up for you. You're good to go

Thank you

On 5/20/2022 at 8:26 AM, Chunky dunk said:

I am having an issue with my payments 3 times it says payment failed yet 3 times it has come from my account.. all 3 are pending when will I get my money back plus I still want the curvage clip

I have the same issue, I have 3 pending charges on my account as well.

• S77 locked this topic