Tight sweater dresses on curvy bodies

JSSdeletedaccount

Anyone else love this as a look? There's something so erotic and sensual about squeeeeeezing my growing curves into something that shows them off perfectly. Dresses that may not necessarily show a ton of skin, but show EVERY single roll, curve, and movement/jiggle of my body. ๐Ÿฅตย 
ย Sweaterdress1.thumb.gif.23c13c2ee49359417db264c034e282e1.gif

• Curvage Model

As much as a fat naked body is amazing, I absolutely loooove seeing the shape and outlines of fat in clothes! You are killing that dress girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป jumper dresses look so hot on bbws! The pic below is one of my faves, gives me the inspo to show off my fat body in dresses! ๐Ÿ˜

Screenshot_2022-02-19-17-39-54-94_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

40 minutes ago, CBJai said:

As much as a fat naked body is amazing, I absolutely loooove seeing the shape and outlines of fat in clothes! You are killing that dress girl ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป jumper dresses look so hot on bbws! The pic below is one of my faves, gives me the inspo to show off my fat body in dresses! ๐Ÿ˜

Screenshot_2022-02-19-17-39-54-94_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Thank you beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ย The way tight dresses shape around every curve and outline *any* weight gain at allย ๐Ÿคคย ugh I could stare all day