Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch
On 2/19/2022 at 7:33 AM, KsushaTheFatty said:

Oink 🐷

20220219_073109.thumb.jpg.5b6ded04b4779adc673017f197ad8c4a.jpg

Хрюшка! Классная прожорливая пузатая хрушка, которую надо откармливать! 😘

Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch
On 2/22/2022 at 5:52 PM, KsushaTheFatty said:

но сегодня на первый ужин 2 кг пельменей)) так что 6к это только первый ужин))

Ммм, аж слюньки потекли, до ужина точно не дотерплю 😘🍔 А неделю назад  больших пиццы за день сожрал - думал, живот взорвется 🐷 Взбитые сливки - очень хорошо! И чизкейк - его много тоже не бывает! 🤩

4 minutes ago, Feeder_Feedee_Switch said:

Ммм, аж слюньки потекли, до ужина точно не дотерплю 😘🍔 А неделю назад  больших пиццы за день сожрал - думал, живот взорвется 🐷 Взбитые сливки - очень хорошо! И чизкейк - его много тоже не бывает! 🤩

Ах, у меня сейчас тоже потекут слюнки ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love how far your bellies been hanging lately. How large and soft your arms have become. How drastically your face has rounded and morphed. It’s as if every time I hop onto this thread your bellies rounder, wider, saggier and your stretch marks darker. You know how there’s a point where you stop being able to pass for a little pudgy, even average depending on what you wear and then leave that grey are behind to the point that anyone who were to look at you would instantly recognize you as fat? Like there’s no mistaking it now, you’re a fat girl. Your friends know it, your family knows it, strangers walking down the street know it. Look what you’ve done to yourself. Look how you’ve ruined your body. And I get the feeling nothings going to be able to stop you from becoming a giant mountain of greedy horny lard anytime soon

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, lisapage said:

I'm curious, can you see yourself ever choosing or needing to use a mobility scooter to some extent? Do you ever use one now, like when you grocery shop? How do you feel about growing so fat that you essentially handicap yourself from your obesity??

I don't think it is even possible to use such a scooter in my country 😜

11 hours ago, KsushaTheFatty said:

How about that?

20220523_222800.jpg20220523_222807.jpg

So cute and sexy. I love your sweet cute round face and your amazing curves. I adore your tiny belly sticking out so wide and in the front of you and your hips and thighs are fantastic too. I wished you took some pictures wearing some extra tight jeans, short and tops out of which your stunning curves are bulding at its maximum.