Oh, so this is how it will go then. You're forced to wear that too tight button top while tied to a chair. You're forced to keep eating until the buttons on that shirt pop off! I'm rubbing and squeezing your bloated and swollen fattened tummy while whispering into your ear what a pig you are. How much of a fat whore you are. A whore for gluttony and a whore for being somebody's fat pig. Allowing yourself to be fattened. Just having totally given in to what you were meant to be. An ever growing fattened pig of a girl. Meanwhile as I'm stuffing you more you're moaning and groaning that you're full. That the buttons popped off and that it should be enough. But that you are my fat whore and you'll never be fat enough

2 minutes ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

Oh, so this is how it will go then. You're forced to wear that too tight button top while tied to a chair. You're forced to keep eating until the buttons on that shirt pop off! I'm rubbing and squeezing your bloated and swollen fattened tummy while whispering into your ear what a pig you are. How much of a fat whore you are. A whore for gluttony and a whore for being somebody's fat pig. Allowing yourself to be fattened. Just having totally given in to what you were meant to be. An ever growing fattened pig of a girl. Meanwhile as I'm stuffing you more you're moaning and groaning that you're full. That the buttons popped off and that it should be enough. But that you are my fat whore and you'll never be fat enough

If you feede like that every day, I'm gonna get immobile pretty soon ๐Ÿ˜จ

3 minutes ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

You say that like its something to be worried about. Keep eating fatty! Your only worry should be how much more can you eat! And we both know that you can eat plenty so keepย  going you fat swollen pig! Swell fatter and fatter!

Oh I'm gonna swell so big not even ny mother is gonna recognize me ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿท

ะŸะพะฟะพะปะฝะตะฝะธะต ัั€ะตะดะธ ั€ัƒััะบะธั… ั„ะธะดะธ ะฒัะตะณะดะฐ ะฟั€ะธัั‚ะฝะพ) ะฒั‹ ั‚ะพะปัŒะบะพ ะทะดะตััŒ ะพะฑั‰ะฐะตั‚ะตััŒ ะธะปะธ ะฝะฐ ะบะฐะบะธั…-ั‚ะพ ะตั‰ะต ัะฐะนั‚ะฐั… ะดะตะปะฐะตั‚ะต ะฟะพัั‚ั‹?

7 minutes ago, bor said:

ะŸะพะฟะพะปะฝะตะฝะธะต ัั€ะตะดะธ ั€ัƒััะบะธั… ั„ะธะดะธ ะฒัะตะณะดะฐ ะฟั€ะธัั‚ะฝะพ) ะฒั‹ ั‚ะพะปัŒะบะพ ะทะดะตััŒ ะพะฑั‰ะฐะตั‚ะตััŒ ะธะปะธ ะฝะฐ ะบะฐะบะธั…-ั‚ะพ ะตั‰ะต ัะฐะนั‚ะฐั… ะดะตะปะฐะตั‚ะต ะฟะพัั‚ั‹?

ะžะน, ะทะดั€ะฐะฒัั‚ะฒัƒะนั‚ะต! ะฃ ะผะตะฝั ะตั‰ั‘ ะตัั‚ัŒ ะดะตะฒะธะฐะฝั‚ะฐั€ั‚ ะธ ะฟะฐั‚ั€ะตะพะฝ)

18 hours ago, Ksu116307 said:

Hello everyone. I have a weird request... Can you please call me fat? A pig. Anything. Tell me I've gotten fatter (even though it hasn't been long enough since I've joined Curvage)

20220218_105208.thumb.jpg.f6003a2fc23ae89cc1e98998b118ce6e.jpg

You are such a cute well fed piggy having eaten so well that tiny poor piggy has grown such beautiful stretch marks and a cute, tiny hovering belly spilling out of her sexy tight clothes. Please fally grow even more and fill out your tight clothes even tighter and sexier. Pleas show us much more sexily outgrown clothes documenting your fantastic growth to a thig big gready piggy.

6 hours ago, Ksu116307 said:

ย 

ย 

I absolutely love timeline photos like this with dates and weights. So you gained 45 pounds in only 6 months?! That's 7.5 pounds per month or 1.9 pounds per week!! Or to break it down more, a quarter of a pound per day. A quarter pound isn't much, but if you add that every single day for six months, well, you're going to be fat and covered in stretch marks ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm seriously impressed. I always wonder what you and the other gainers eat to grow so quickly

2 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

I absolutely love timeline photos like this with dates and weights. So you gained 45 pounds in only 6 months?! That's 7.5 pounds per month or 1.9 pounds per week!! Or to break it down more, a quarter of a pound per day. A quarter pound isn't much, but if you add that every single day for six months, well, you're going to be fat and covered in stretch marks ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm seriously impressed. I always wonder what you and the other gainers eat to grow so quickly

I love numbers in weight gain too!ย 

Oops, guess our super slow metabolism is to blame. Or.. certain eating habits? ๐Ÿฅด

3 minutes ago, Ksu116307 said:

I love numbers in weight gain too!ย 

Oops, guess our super slow metabolism is to blame. Or.. certain eating habits? ๐Ÿฅด

Care to share any details? Like how often do you eat? Are you more of a snacker or stuffer (big meals)? Lots of fast food or not? Any "supplements" like heavy cream or weight gain powder?

3 minutes ago, throwaway56342 said:

Care to share any details? Like how often do you eat? Are you more of a snacker or stuffer (big meals)? Lots of fast food or not? Any "supplements" like heavy cream or weight gain powder?

I don't really do anything special. I eat big meals and snack, too. Fast food is my favorite!ย