I think you need to keep eating until those buttons do pop off! What a goal it would be for a fat piggy like you! To feel your fat and swollen tummy destroy a shirt that you once wore comfortably. What a tribute to your own gluttony it would be! And I bet even after that you'd still want to eat more. If I was there you would eat more for sure. You've gotta be stuffed nice and full. But then you need to be stuffed just a little more to make sure you end up even fatter. Thats the end goal for a pig like you

6 minutes ago, Ksu116307 said:

Ооо да

Я уже переросла свою мать, хотя всю жизнь думала, что она очень толстая

Да, интересно посмотреть насколько тебя ещё раздует😉

2 minutes ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

I think you need to keep eating until those buttons do pop off! What a goal it would be for a fat piggy like you! To feel your fat and swollen tummy destroy a shirt that you once wore comfortably. What a tribute to your own gluttony it would be! And I bet even after that you'd still want to eat more. If I was there you would eat more for sure. You've gotta be stuffed nice and full. But then you need to be stuffed just a little more to make sure you end up even fatter. Thats the end goal for a pig like you

There is never an end goal for a pig like me oink 🐷

There's always room for improvement, too

Would you stuff my fat gut with food? 😳

Oh yes I'd stuff your fat gut with food! I'd tie you to a chair and force feed you until you couldn't take another bite! And even then I stuff you just a little more to make sure you get just that much fatter. All the while I'd be rubbing your swollen and fattened tummy and whispering into your ear what a good girl you are and how much of a pretty pig you are

2 minutes ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

Oh yes I'd stuff your fat gut with food! I'd tie you to a chair and force feed you until you couldn't take another bite! And even then I stuff you just a little more to make sure you get just that much fatter. All the while I'd be rubbing your swollen and fattened tummy and whispering into your ear what a good girl you are and how much of a pretty pig you are

Better whisper how much of a fat swollen whore I am 😏

Force-feeding is so hot 🥵 I've never actually been force-fed but I hope to someday be