44 minutes ago, Cakebinge said:

Youve already got so many more stretch marks from stuffing your face so much since we last caught up! How can i help you make more? 

36 minutes ago, SodamFat said:

You are just a giant glutton! How much of a pig are you? You went from thin to round and covered with bright red stretch marks! Eat more and become a shapeless blob.

I'll make sure to eat enough to get even more stretch marks! :D 

5 hours ago, Ksu116307 said:

Hello everyone. I have a weird request... Can you please call me fat? A pig. Anything. Tell me I've gotten fatter (even though it hasn't been long enough since I've joined Curvage)

20220218_105208.thumb.jpg.f6003a2fc23ae89cc1e98998b118ce6e.jpg

Girl ... now I know where all my butter has gone. Look at this globe of a gut hanging over your waistband. Cute piggy 😆

Look at what you've done to yourself! You started out as a skinny girl didn't you? But you've given in to your gluttony and now look at you! A fat and swollen pig! I bet if you were to try to put on a button up top from before you began your decent into gluttony that the buttons would be straining against that gut. More likely they'd pop right off. How humiliating! Just keep eating girl. Looking at you now its clear that you are beyond the point of going back. You're just meant to be a fat girl now. Growing fatter and fatter with no hope of return. Eat up piggy! Its what you're best at now

8 minutes ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

Look at what you've done to yourself! You started out as a skinny girl didn't you? But you've given in to your gluttony and now look at you! A fat and swollen pig! I bet if you were to try to put on a button up top from before you began your decent into gluttony that the buttons would be straining against that gut. More likely they'd pop right off. How humiliating! Just keep eating girl. Looking at you now its clear that you are beyond the point of going back. You're just meant to be a fat girl now. Growing fatter and fatter with no hope of return. Eat up piggy! Its what you're best at now

Yep, you're right! I used to weigh 70 kg (155 lbs) just a few years back. Just check that out!

I'm your swollen piggy, oink oink 🐷🐷

Oh gosh, old clothing is the best. Just look at this one! It's not the oldest (all the oldest ones are long gone), but it's so hot when I have nothing to wear that would fit me 🥵

20220219_070026.thumb.jpg.c8b64755b81f8042e9288d7d577151ac.jpg20220219_070050.thumb.jpg.c852497bcefb2d4ec9978bccc3f90f55.jpg

My goodness! Look at how much you have fattened up! You really are a gluttonous piggy aren't you? And it looks amazing! You really were meant to be a fat girl! Its so hot to see your swollen and fattened belly straining against that button up top! Keep eating until you pop a button or rip a seam! Its only a matter of time for you anyway. Those rolls are just begging to be squeezed and jiggled. As you stuff your pretty fat face remember to oink. You are a piggy after all now

2 minutes ago, PunkRockWarlord said:

My goodness! Look at how much you have fattened up! You really are a gluttonous piggy aren't you? And it looks amazing! You really were meant to be a fat girl! Its so hot to see your swollen and fattened belly straining against that button up top! Keep eating until you pop a button or rip a seam! Its only a matter of time for you anyway. Those rolls are just begging to be squeezed and jiggled. As you stuff your pretty fat face remember to oink. You are a piggy after all now

Oink 🐷

20220219_073109.thumb.jpg.5b6ded04b4779adc673017f197ad8c4a.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ksu116307 said:

My flab's been growing alright! 

Haha, you're right, my self control is like a child's one!

Just can't say no to stuffing your greedy, piggy face anymore, huh? I bet even if you were completely stuffed, pinned by your heavy gut and straining from all your tight clothes, if I came up with a box of donuts, it probably wouldn't take much to convince you to keep going. Just let the sweet smell hit your nostrils and let the soft, gooey goodness touch your lips and you'll be revved up and ready again...

3 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Just can't say no to stuffing your greedy, piggy face anymore, huh? I bet even if you were completely stuffed, pinned by your heavy gut and straining from all your tight clothes, if I came up with a box of donuts, it probably wouldn't take much to convince you to keep going. Just let the sweet smell hit your nostrils and let the soft, gooey goodness touch your lips and you'll be revved up and ready again...

A moment o  your lips, forever on your hips, that what they say? Or a belly... Or a second double chin...

Guest holaguy94
43 minutes ago, Ksu116307 said:

Yep, you're right! I used to weigh 70 kg (155 lbs) just a few years back. Just check that out!

I'm your swollen piggy, oink oink 🐷🐷

Oh gosh, old clothing is the best. Just look at this one! It's not the oldest (all the oldest ones are long gone), but it's so hot when I have nothing to wear that would fit me 🥵

Keep stuffing yourself like you are and take home a ribbon from the fair for being the fattest pig there 🐽 

12 hours ago, Ksu116307 said:

Hello everyone. I have a weird request... Can you please call me fat? A pig. Anything. Tell me I've gotten fatter (even though it hasn't been long enough since I've joined Curvage)

20220218_105208.thumb.jpg.f6003a2fc23ae89cc1e98998b118ce6e.jpg

Russian fat piggy, you don’t have self control at all, that’s why soon you’ll be all huge belly