Domming / findom as a plus size women.

Princess Brookee

• Curvage Model

I wanna open up a conversation about being a plus size / curvy women who is also a domme & findom.

I have realized a lot that men on sites like these & others related to feederism or for curvy ppl, tend to not like the idea of submitting to women. why!!? Because they are the ones sending for food etc? Because they wanna feel in control!? What is it?! 
You are already half way their to submitting by sending for food. Truth be told alot of guys don’t like sending in general but what something out of it. 

I promise you will gain so much more out of giving me what I want then expecting something from nothing! 

it’s time men in the world learn that they too belong beneath us just like any other sub & not for their pleasure. 

Guest memyselfandice

Not sure about other guys but I like plus size women that can be dominant at times. Sometimes I do like being in control but sometimes I like being submissive too, it's not strictly one or the other for me and is more fluid depending on the situation and feelings at the time. Hope that's encouraging for you to hear. 😊

Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch
On 2/18/2022 at 12:30 PM, Princess Brookee said:

I wanna open up a conversation about being a plus size / curvy women who is also a domme & findom.

I..............................................................................................................................

.t’s time men in the world learn that they too belong beneath us just like any other sub & not for their pleasure. 

I'd be honored to be beneath you 😎

• 1 month later...

Being fat has helped me as a domme. Many subs have a fetish for being smothered, queened, squished, overpowered and such by a greedy powerful dominant woman! Also, being a black woman helps as well since some men have a fantasy about a mean, domineering black woman dominating them LOL

As far as findom, it has hindered me. I'll be honest: I think the majority of finsubs get off to sending money and being indebted to "hot" girls and when they think "hot" they think of bratty skinny chicks like Paris Hilton or Kylie Jenner. The allure of findom is being used and treated like an ATM from a woman who is otherwise unattainable for them. In their eyes, those skinny glamorous mean girls are the trophies they've worked so hard to be able to afford.

It sucks because I don't see many successful bbw findommes. I would like to see more in the bimbo catgeory as well

Eh, most men in general tend to be dominant, and most women tend to be submissive. Though I gotta admit, as a submissive man, I don't get it either lol. I once read a youtube comment on a feederism video that went like "this is disgusting, these men only want control!!" and I was like, not only is there nothing wrong with that, but also like whaaatt, no way, that's like the opposite of true. I wanna be with a greedy woman who wants to be in charge of everyone! Though, ngl I do think in these communities, it skews more in the direction of submissive men/dominant women than in general society, but eh, haven't seen a study or nothin' soo 💁‍♂️