Ella - Embracing Herself

Stufferella

Hiiiiiiiii

I've been thinking about this a long time, but I'm finally here even though the handbrake is still kind of on. I have lurked this community and others for years and lived my life hiding my kink. But I'm getting tired of it. Thanks to my loving GF I've learned to accept who I'm and everything about that. And everything means: Finally become the big beautiful woman I've only wanted to be. I was always a good eater but society and diet culture had and sitll have a pretty strong hold of me, as I'm easily influenced by pressure and opinions of others.

Right now I still have to remain thin or atleast chubby because of an operation in my near future, but once that's done I hope that I've cultivated a lifestyle that will take me full hog. (Sorry if I got all kinky on you now)

Apart from all that stuff I'm in my 20s and have lots of hobbies: Cooking, Videogames, Musicals (singing/dancing/acting/watching), Eating obv., Anime, Movies (Drama and Comedy)

Looking forward to connect with you all and share my journey (probably pics, but i could imagine myself doing content creation around stuffing/feedism) once I can.

Best Regards

Ella ❤️

22 minutes ago, Bmo94494 said:

Welcome! Great to hear you're beginning to grow your self acceptance. I hope you find this community comfortable. 😁❤️

So far I do! Thank you for the nice weclome :)

1 hour ago, Makemebigger said:

Hello nice to meet you :)

Hiiii :)

6 hours ago, Ksu116307 said:

Hey Ella! I'm Ksu, and I'm on my way of becoming a BBW myself. Best of luck!

Hi Ksu! Good choice 😆 Hope you get there soon!

6 hours ago, Broads said:

Hi Ella, I'm new here also. massive respect, wish you all the best on your journey!

Hi and Thank you ❤️