Princess Neha (WG, SEX, FANTASY)

fuccu81

(If you want to get to the sexy stuff right away, try chapters 10 , 11, 13, 22 and 23)

Princess Neha

This story takes place a long time ago, in a small fantasy kingdom in the northeast of present day India. The ruler, Maharaja Gulab, is a short and rotund elderly man, his wife has died long ago, and his only offspring is his daughter, the young and unruly Princess Neha. 

I'm not Indian and I apologize for any cultural stuff that I have gotten wrong. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

Noise broke out from the far end of the kitchen as the door was slammed open. A tiny young girl sprang into the room squealing with youthful excitement. She was running and grabbing at her long sari so that her bare feet could move unrestricted across the red floor tiles. Not far behind her, a young man in a guards uniform tried to keep up. He was equally excited, but had a lustful look in his eyes. 

Princess Neha was screaming and laughing while making her way through the seemingly endless kitchen. Clearly she was enjoying herself and the prying eyes of the cooks and servants only added to her enjoyment. Few in the kitchen were surprised at the spectacle. Most just felt bad for the young guard. The poor fool was only the latest in a succession of guardsmen that the Princess had caught in one of her little games. 

For the past three weeks she had sent him looks and acted exceedingly flirtatious towards him, to a point where he had lost all touch with reality. This particular guard was new, and in spite of the warnings from his older and more experience colleagues, he took the bait. He became convinced that the Princess was in love with him, and that he was going to marry her and become King. In his mind he was already wearing the crown and his behavior reflected this. His attitude towards his fellow guardsmen had become lousy and he acted as if he had some sort of authority over them. You might think that sort of thing wouldn't be tolerated among experienced warriors, but they knew the young guard's fate and only looked on him with pity when he started getting bossy. 

This morning Neha had dragged him into a dark corner in the west-end of the palace and teased him until he was at his wits end. Pulling up her sari to show a bit of her brown smooth leg and squeezing her small breasts together to create a hint of cleavage. The young guard had in his mind already received the keys to the palace, and was getting increasingly aggressive in his advances. He was practically salivating like a beast before its prey, and Neha was becoming unsure if she still had the upper hand. "Chase me," she said suddenly, and looked at him with an enticing smile. Then she slipped right passed him, and ran like a gazelle down the corridor. That is how they ended up in the royal kitchen, Neha acting as prey and the guard as hunter and too ** by the hunt to realize that he was heading for a trap. 

The kitchen finally came to an end and Neha exited into another high-ceiling corridor. The morning sun flowed in and bounced off the pink marble, casting a dreamy light on everything. With the guard in pursuit, Neha made a sharp left and ran along an open courtyard filled with neatly trimmed bushes and yellow flowers, and then she made a right into a broad archway where she suddenly stopped. The guard followed around the corner and almost trampled the Princess but managed to stop right before slamming into her. There in the archway with his right hand man on one side and the steward of the palace on the other side, and in front of them two guards with sharpened pikes in their hands, stood the Maharaja himself. 

The young guard froze in shock. His eyes were wide with fear and sweat dripped from under his headdress. The Princess however, showed no fear. Getting caught was filling her with an uncontrollable giddiness. Two more guards with pikes came from nowhere and surrounded the couple. There was no escape. "Neha what is this?" her father asked with a high strung and stately voice. Neha fought an immense urge to giggle. "Throw him to the tigers," the Maharaja said pointing at the terribly perplexed young guard, who was having a head on collision with reality. His four colleagues grabbed him and led him away, and his frantic call for Neha's help was heard echoing through the marble halls for a long while. 

"Please leave me, I wish to speak alone with my daughter," the Maharaja said when the cries had died down. The steward and the right hand made short bows, turned around and left. The Maharaja stood looking sternly at his daughter, who was doing her best to look charming and remorseful. Then finally a big smile broke out somewhere between the Maharajas beard and majestic mustache. "Oh, I cannot be mad at you my dear, you are too lovely! Come let's take a walk." The Maharaja put his arm around the Princess' waist and held her close as they strolled through one of the many courtyards of the palace. 

Neha was only 5 feet tall and her father was not much taller. She had his gleaming dark eyes and curly hair but where his hair was stiff and white, hers was black and soft, and where his body was shaped like an apple hers was shaped like a fine hourglass. 

"Listen Neha, you have to stop teasing the guards like that, soon there won't be any left to protect us at the palace! But it is all my fault.. You should have been married long ago, you are almost 21! Your mother would have been outraged if she were still with us." A tinge of sorrow filled his voice as he mentioned his beloved wife. 

"It is overdue, I've been too busy to find a good match. The bigger kingdoms do not pay much attention to our beautiful little oasis. Oh what a magnificent queen you will make, my precious flower." Neha smiled, she loved flattering words. "Now we must find you a suitable crown prince, and sooner rather than later!" "But father, what if I don't like him? Why can't I marry whoever I want? What if I want to marry a boy from the city, what then?" "Oh Neha, don't be silly," her father laughed, "city boys are dirty, and I know you hate dirt. A prince will know good manners and how to treat a queen." Neha was silent. Well I do like to be treated well, she thought. "Alright then.." Neha sighed. 

"Now, I will send dispatches out with invitations for suitors to come to the palace. It will take some weeks before we hear any response, the hills around this kingdom are not easily passed. In the meantime you must prepare yourself." "Prepare?" Neha asked. "A queen must be an exemplar of good behavior and class, and she must possess certain skills, such as dancing and playing the harp. You must practice these things." "Hmpff.." Neha didn't like the sound of this. 

"And most importantly, to attract the best candidate, you must look your best." Neha looked with confusion at her father. "I know my love, you are the prettiest flower in the country, but you are a bit out of shape." The maharaja pinched the baby fat on Neha's upper arm. She blushed. "I will acquire the best teachers in the kingdom to get you ready." He put his arm around her again and they walked in silence. 

Chapter 2

Princess Neha sat in her chamber getting her hair brushed by a slender, pretty girl. That was Manya, the Princess' own personal playmate and servant. The two were born in the same month in the same year and had spent everyday together since they were 10. Manya lived in a small room adjacent to the Princess' chamber and did basically everything for the Princess, but in spite of this master-servant relationship the two girls were each others best friends. 

"Father wants me to marry," Neha said, "he is setting everything in motion." Manya kept brushing. "And what about Kareem?" She asked, referring to the young guard. "Thrown to the tigers." "Poor boy," Manya said. Even at 20 she had a mothers concern for all life. "Will you try and stop it?" "Stop what?" "Stop the boy from getting eaten Neha!" "Oh yes of course, if it pleases you. But listen to this, father wants me to learn dancing and playing the harp." "Well that sounds like fun," Manya said. "Yes but listen, he also said I needed to get in shape!" Neha was waiting in vain for Manyas outrage. "Manya!" "Sorry your highness, but you do have a bit of chub." "Where?!" "Well, everywhere your highness." 

Neha stood up. She was acting offended and marched briskly towards a tall mirror in the corner of the room. In front of it she untied her sari and let it drop to the floor. It revealed a petite golden brown body of about 120 pounds. She studied herself in the mirror. Her short round legs were slighly bowed inwards. Her hips were wide and on top of them the slightest hint of love handles flowed into a soft tiny belly with a cute oval belly button. Her breasts were soft but too small to hang, and her upper arms looked slightly puffed. She ran her hands slowly over the soft skin. 

"Mmh maybe you are right," she said, "but I rather like it this way." She was cupping a breast with her left hand while her right hand slid across her stomach and down onto her thigh which led it right in between her legs. She let out a soft moan and started to close her eyes when suddenly Manya sprang towards her yelling, "Neha!" She went straight to the open window next to the mirror and quickly closed it. "The gardeners are watching!" Boyish laughter could be heard from outside. "Oh, they were?" Neha was smirking mischievously. 

Manya came over to the mirror. She was half a head taller than the Princess but weighed about the same and looked skinny in comparison. "Come," Manya said, "we need to get you ready for supper." Neha sat back into the chair, still naked, and Manya began braiding her hair. 

"Manya do you know what?" "No your highness." "I think I want to become fat." Manya didn't answer, but continued braiding. She had heard many crazy ideas from Neha throughout the years. "I've always dreamed of it, secretly. It's just so... Sensual. The thought makes me all warm and wriggly." She looked at Manya who had stopped braiding, then she laughed. 

"Maaanyaaaa," she taunted the servant girl. "Maaanyaaaa," Neha was laughing and acting cute. "What is it?" Manya asked, she was getting annoyed. "Let's get fat together Manya, let's get big fat bellies and parade them around the palace like important men." She walked across the room imitating her father and his stately friends. Then she bend over laughing and threw herself on the bed. 

"Is that all your highness?" Manya asked. "I mean it Manya," Neha looked up from the bed, "let's gain weight. I've always dreamed of it, plus the food here is sooo good! Tell me you couldn't eat a hundred of Dev's fried chaklis! Isn't he the best chakli maker you have ever come across?" Manya had to agree, and Chaklis was her favorite food. 

"Look, we are in the best position to become fat, it is honestly a miracle that we are not already rolling down the corridors and bouncing off the walls. All we do is sit around all day!" "Not you!" Manya said, thinking of the poor guard Kareem who were in all likelihood being fed to the tigers now. "Besides, you are to be married Neha! Your father ordered you to get in shape, not to turn into blubber!" "Don't worry about father, I can handle him," Neha smiled. 

"Please no more shenanigans your highness, you strain your poor father too much.. And the suitors, what will they say? Who will take a fat and spoiled girl as their queen?" "Well if they do not want me fat, I do not want them at all," Neha stated. "And what about me? I don't want to be fat, I also dream of getting married some day!" Neha looked perplexed at Manya, she had never even had the thought that Manya might one day be married. She had thought of her as someone who would always be around, someone who would never change. "Well... Maybe we can find men who enjoy bigger women. Otherwise we will always have each other." Neha said, looking hopefully at Manya. "This is a crazy idea your highness, I hope you will forget it soon." "Maybe," Neha said, "but tonight let's eat!"

Chapter 3

The royal dining hall was richly decorated with large palm trees and intricate mosaics covered the walls. It had a long and low table that could seat up to 50 guests. There were no chairs, instead cushions and pillows were placed on the floor along the sides of the table. Tonight was no special occasion, but since he was royalty, the Maharaja always expected a feast, purely out of principle. Twenty different dishes covered with silver lids were lined up on a table along the wall, and just as many waiters stood ready to serve. 

The Maharaja was seated on a big chair-like cushion at the far end of the table. He was quietly conferring with four men who had taken the seats closest to him. Since Neha had become a teenager she usually sat at the opposite end of the table. From here, she and her father could hardly see each other, and tonight she did as usual. As she entered her father nearly yelled, "Ah my precious daughter, I see that you have brought the young Manya with you today, will she be joining us?" "Yes father, I wish that Manya should join us at the table more often, she is after all my best friend." "Very well," the Maharaja smiled, "she is most welcome." He returned to his business and Neha and Manya took their seats. 

A tall and handsome young man dressed in a sparkling white kitchen uniform snuck up behind the two girls and surprised them. "Hello my highnesses, splendid to see you this evening." "Hello Dev," Neha said, giving the handsome guy an admiring look. Manya looked concerned. "Careful Dev or she'll get you a date with the tigers." "The tigers are my best friends," Dev said, "I feed them every night." "Every night? I thought you were only supposed to feed tigers once a week," Neha said. "Yes that is true if you want to keep them vicious, but if you are a servant in this palace, you might have a motive or two to keep the tigers sluggish," Dev winked at them. "So.. Kareem?" Manya asked. "He's gonna be working in the mines the rest of his poor life," Dev said shaking his head. Neha bit her lower lip. 

"Can we please have dinner now?" she asked him. "Right! We must always keep busy with pleasures at the palace." He signaled two of the servants to bring over the food. They grabbed a huge tray by a handle on each side, carrying it between them. Two more servants preceded them to the table and cleared a space for the big tray to be sat down. With a thump the food landed in front of the two girls. The lid was lifted and inside were copious silver bowls filled with curries and sauces in all nuances of red, yellow and orange, fried potatoes, roasted nuts, five types of rice, minty yogurts, and a towering stack of steamy flatbread. "Enjoy!" Dev said as he disappeared into the corridor that lead down into the kitchen. 

Neha looked greedily at the riches in front of them, then she looked at Manya who shook her head and let out an inaudible, "no!" Then Neha lunged at the food, grabbing breads, scooping up curries, mixing rices and sauces, and letting out vocal approval at every bite. Manya joined in, she was hungry after all, but she quickly had enough and leaned back against a supporting pillow. 

"What's wrong?" Neha asked, with a mouth full of food. "I'm full," Manya said. "You're not full, eat more." "I'm full okay? I don't want anymore." "Come on, just because you don't want to get fat with me doesn't mean you have to starve yourself in protest. I know you eat more than that!" Manya felt revealed. 

"What is it?" Neha asked. "Okay, okay, okay!" Manya was blushing. "I'm trying to lose some weight." "You!? Why?" Manya kept silent. "Oooh!" Neha exclaimed as she put down a cleaned chicken bone. She sat back smiling and licking her fingers. "Oh I know, you like someone!" Manya was bead red. "Who is it? Manya tell me at once, I command you." Neha suddenly looked stern, but Manya hesitated. Then excitement broke through the stern look on Neha's face as she said, "Oooh I know! It's Rankar! The head guardsman!" "What?! That oaf? Never!" Manya said. "Hmm, is it Dev? You know that I like Dev and I cannot allow.." "It's not Dev!" Manya interrupted her. 

Neha grabbed some more food. She had totally forgotten to stuff her face for a second. "Tell me now Manya!" "I don't think you know him, his name is Vikram, the new head gardener." "Vikram?" Neha thought as she chewed some raisin and rice. "Vikram.. That homely looking fellow with the unkempt beard? You like him?" "It is not unkempt! He just forgets to trim it once in a while. He is passionate.." "Have you spoken to him?" "He doesn't know that I exist.." Manya looked dispirited. "Well, we can change that dear Manya." Neha swallowed with a slight moan and let out the softest burp. Then she went for more. "Well it is no use starving yourself over a guy who doesn't know you exist, now eat more Manya." Manya was still hungry, so reluctantly she grabbed some more food and started chewing. 

Chapter 4

The crickets were chirping and the moon cast a blue shade into the garden as Manya and Neha were walking through the cool night towards Neha's chamber. After the dinner, where Neha had eaten twice her usual amount, there had been tea and sweets. Neha had eaten until she felt sick and slightly disoriented. She was moving very slowly because each step magnified the pain in her distended belly and caused her to moan. 

Finally they reached her room and she immediately threw herself on the bed, whimpering and holding her taught midsection. Manya, who had also slightly overeaten, sat down in a chair and sighed. "See, it was a stupid idea. I hope you have learned your lesson. Look what it got you, only pain." Neha lay silently with her face buried in the pillows. "Neha?" Manya sounded concerned. "Neha?" She got up and walked to the bed where Neha lay seemingly still. 

She carefully touched the Princess' leg, and just as she did Neha lifted her head from the pillows and gasped in surprise. Then she let out a series of short moans, and Manya turned her body over only to discover that she was pleasing herself again. "Your highness!" Manya said as she jumped back. Neha laughed. Then she said in cooing voice, "but Manya, if it's just pain, why does it feel so good?" "What do you mean?" "The eating! Stuffing myself, it fills me with a sexual charge, it makes me so moist." Manya didn't want to hear it. To her it sounded perverse. 

"Let's get you ready for bed," she said trying to change the subject, and in just that moment a slight knock on the door was heard. Neha laughed giddily as she got up. She opened the door and there stood Dev, tall and springy with a flirtatious smile. He had a silver tray in his hands. "As you have commanded your highness," he said, and she guided him in and showed him where to put it down. 

"Was the meal not to the ladies complete satisfaction tonight?" he asked. "The servants told me that you put it away like they've never seen before." "Everything was just fine Dev, we simply wanted a late night snack, now please leave us." Neha waved him out of the room. 

"What is this?" Manya asked as the door closed. "Oh just something I had the kitchen whip up." Neha lifted the lid to reveal a mountain of fried chaklis. The smell quickly filled the room. Manya looked distressed, chaklis were her favorite food in the world. 

Neha grabbed one and offered it to her, waving it in front of her face. "Come on Manya, you know you want it." Manya did want it and she took the chakli from her. As she ate it she felt her mood lighten. Why am I always so grumpy she wondered to herself. Then she smiled and was suddenly more animated than she had been all day. She grabbed the tray and moved it to the bed, and Neha followed with delighted surprise. "Come let's talk about boys," Manya said to her and Neha jumped in the bed and grabbed a chakli and disappeared it in seconds. 

Chapter 5

For the first couple of weeks Neha's new resolution to get fat went mostly unnoticed in the palace, at least her father the Maharaja had not yet caught on to her shenanigans. He was busy with ruling the kingdom and seldom saw his daughter except from the far end of the dining table. 

In this time, Neha had built up an impressive system for keeping herself stuffed to the gills at all times. In the mornings she had a massive breakfast served in her room. Stacks of dosas filled with fried potatoes, gulab jamun (sweet and fried dough balls), many bowls of different chutneys, freshly squeezed juice and her absolute favorite, jackfruit fritters covered in sweetened ghee. It was enough calories to bring a grown man to his knees, and every morning she came just a little closer to finishing it all. 

After breakfast she had to take harp lessons. She hated it but it was part of her program to get ready for marriage. Her teacher was a very old, almost blind, man. He had been hired because he had a reputation for being the best harp player in the kingdom, and it was true. But while his nimble fingers still remembered how to play, his mind would forget what had happened only a few moments ago. 

The lessons took place sitting on a cushion on the floor, in a cool and shaded chamber. Neha was usually so fatigued after gorging herself on the morning fritters that she could hardly keep awake during the lessons. But she soon learned that if she just kept awake and played a bit for the first half an hour, the old man would usually become so upset with her faults that he would jump into endless monologues and end it with even more endless playing on the harp, to show her how it should be done. Neha was of course not awake to absorb all the golden nuggets the old master lay out before her. And he was too blind and consumed with playing to notice that his apprentice lay curled up like a little ball right before him. 

After harp lessons she had a break and she usually spent it with Manya at one of the pools in the open courtyards, sipping on lassis and nibbling at snacks and finger foods. Manya was still a bit weary of Neha's plan, especially her own part in it. Even though she did find it fun to eat all these foods, she did not experience the same satisfaction the Neha seemed to, and she was also increasingly worried about her figure. After all, the beauty standard in the kingdom was a woman with slender hips and a flat stomach, something she possessed at the moment and was terrified of losing. Getting fat before marriage was basically a sentence to be single forever if you weren't royalty. At the very least it severely reduced the quality of man you could get. Of course Neha would manage, she was a crown princess after all, but Manya was just a servant, and if she didn't manage to create her own family she would be lonely forever. 

After sitting at the pool snacking for two hours, it was time for Neha's dance lessons. Manya would join these lessons, as she was actually a pretty talented dancer. The teacher was a very poised and elegant woman named Sana. She was as strict as she was sensual. Her subtle and flowing movements would hypnotize you if you stared at them for too long. She taught belly dancing, the traditional form of dance in the kingdom, and before Neha and Manya came to class they had to refit their saris to expose their tummies. 

Neha liked the lessons. At this time of day her belly was already swollen and heavy, and she felt like it was grounding her movements. She moved slowly and sensually as Sana taught her to. Sana was a bit of a mystic, she had some far out ideas about dancing and spirits inside of the body. Often the lessons turned into sort of trances where the three women would dance with closed eyes until they were ready to collapse. 

Neha had decided that the exercise of the dance lessons was counterproductive to her goal of gaining weight so she made sure that the rest of her day was spent in absolute sedation. After the lessons she took a long bath in salted waters, with a tray of rasgulla (sweet and spicy cheese balls), ladoo (a bready sweet with butter and nuts) or jalebi (literally fried dough soaked in syrup) beside her. A servant girl (not Manya) cleaned her body from head to toe with a sponge. This left her hands free to continuously feed herself with sweets. 

After the bath, she usually took a long nap but she had Manya wake her up in case she was about to miss lunch. Lunch was served late at the palace, as was dinner. Manya and Neha would take their food in the garden conversing with visitors, family members, and the daughters and children of kingdom officials. It was the only meal were Neha held back a little and couldn't eat as much as she wanted to because there were too many watching her. 

It only left more appetite for dinner where she would always try to eat more than she had the day before, as if she was in a competition with herself. Manya followed suit under orders of her mistress, but she could never match the impressive intake of the princess. After dinner the two girls would stroll through the palace towards Neha's chamber where Dev would soon come by with the last snack of the day, a heap of chaklis or a similar treat. 

Chapter 6 

Only the very observant waiters and maids had noticed the Princess' increased hunger. She was after all a small girl, and even though she worked hard to keep her belly stuffed, the amounts she packed away were not really big enough to turn heads. Being royalty, no one thought it odd that she demanded snacks to be around in any room she occupied. In fact it was sort of custom to always keep a servant standing near with a tray of foods, just in case his or her highness suddenly felt the need to eat. 

On top of that, all she wore were colorful saris, a genius piece of clothing for the stuffer. Not only did the saris hide her burgeoning belly in concealing folds and colorful patterns, whenever it got tight she could simply excuse herself to the bathroom and refold her sari to give her tummy some space. 

But after two weeks of gorging themselves, the servants were on to Neha and Manya. The kitchen staff were talking among themselves about all the extra sweets they were ordered to make, and the dinner servants tattled to everyone about how the young Princess and her personal servant were disgracefully stuffing themselves every night at the table. Soon the guards heard the rumor, and after that it went up the chain of command to the head guardsman who told the officials of the kingdom, who hesitatingly brought it before the Maharaja. 

"What are they saying about my precious daughter?!" He was outraged. "Why would my daughter adopt such savage behavior? It is completely unfit for a lady, and a Princess at that! Whoever spread this vile rumor must be thrown to the tigers!" The officials all stood with their heads hanging looking at their toes. They knew it wasn't merely a rumor but they were not in a position to go against the word of the Maharaja, so they had to find a scapegoat and they had to stop the staff from talking about the obvious truth, that the Princess and her servant for some reason or another were turning into gluttons. 

"Now bring me my daughter! I wish to see her at once." The officials scurried out of the room, and soon after Neha entered the big hall and walked slowly towards her father. "Neha my beautiful flower," her father said tenderly as he got up from his cushion-chair. As she came near, he did notice that she looked a bit different. "Have you changed your hair my dear? Or perhaps this is a new sari? Something is different about you but I cannot put my finger on it." "Oh father, I have a new look almost everyday, it is my privilege as a Crown Princess isn't it?" "Of course it is my love. How are the lessons coming along?" "Beautifully, miss Sana is a lovely teacher." "And I trust that Aabheer is teaching you the harp well? He is the best player in the Kingdom you know." "He sure is father." "Good. Now tell me dear, and be honest. Have you had any trouble with any of the servants lately?" "No father, not since you threw that guard Kareem to the tigers." "Good, good.. Well it has been two weeks since we sent out dispatches to the surrounding Kingdoms, in another two weeks time we shall be getting the first responses from your suitors. Aren't you excited?" "Yes father." Neha had a look of mischief, the source of which the Maharaja didn't quite understand. "Well a queen must be learned and tactful, but above all she must be beautiful, and slim is beautiful my love." Neha looked perplexed. "Maybe you should cut back on the jalebis," he said poking the young girls tummy, "even though I myself find them irresistible." He laughed. "Now run along my love, I will see you at the dinner table." Neha kissed her father on the cheek and left the hall. 

At dinner that night there was a new group of servants. The officials had apparently decided that the old group was the source of the rumors. Neha ate more than she ever had, and Manya was also starting to develop a hefty appetite. The two girls hiccuped all the way back to the Princess' chamber where they threw themselves on Neha's bed panting and moaning. Soon after Dev came knocking on the door as usual, but this time he was empty handed. 

"Dev! Where are our treats?" Neha demanded to know. "Haven't you heard?" Dev said. "The whole palace is talking of your depraved gluttony, even the Maharaja has heard!" Neha and Manya grew pale in an instant. "M-my father knows?" Neha stammered. "He was told, yes, but he didn't believe it. He thinks it's a nasty rumor. Why do you think all the dinner servants where new tonight?" "Oh no!" Manya cried, "the tigers?" "Yes the Maharaja ordered them to be thrown to the tigers," Dev said. "Did you save them Dev?" "Yes of course, they are cleaning dung off of elephants asses in the south lands as we speak."

Neha had recovered from the initial shock. The fact that her father didn't believe the rumors gave her courage. "So where are our treats Dev?" She demanded to know. "What? Don't you think your little game has gone far enough?" "Don't talk to me like that, servant!" Neha was mad. "You bring me what I command!" Dev got a bit afraid of her, he was the one saving people from the tigers, so who would save him? "Yes your highness, but it is not so easy. If you want your father thinking this is just a silly rumor you can't have me strolling to you chamber with a big silver platter every night." Neha stood silently. He was right. "Leave us for now Dev, we shall talk about this matter tomorrow." Dev left the room quietly. 

Neha turned to Manya who had an expression of absolute horror. "Oh your highness what have we done! We must stop this game at once! No more eating, no more please!" She was almost throwing a fit. Neha only said, "go to your room" and Manya left sniffling. Then the Princess stood alone in deep in thought for a long time. She wanted to get fat like nothing she had ever wanted before, and she would not give up now.

Chapter 7

The next morning Neha was up earlier than usual. She crept like a cat through the least used corridors of the palace. Down in the kitchen, blurred by the steam rising from huge pots, Dev stood by a table meticulously cutting strips of cookie dough to be made into beautifully braided sweets. "Psst!" he heard from behind him. "PSST!" He turned around and saw the Crown Princess. He was about to talk but she ran up to him and sealed his mouth with her index finger. Then she pulled him down to a crouching position between stacks of pots and pans so that they would be out of sight. 

"Where can we talk?" Neha whispered. Dev pointed towards a nearby door that lead to a supply room. They hurried in there without being seen. It was cool and dark in there, and the crooked shelves where covered with centuries worth of kitchen utensils. "How can I be of service your highness?" Dev was a bit worried. Whatever Neha wanted, he was sure it would ultimately lead to his doom. 

"Dev, I need you to help me and Manya get our food, undetected." "What? This rebellion against your father is putting a lot of people at risk! I will not-" "It is not a rebellion Dev," Neha interrupted. "I'm getting fat because it is my dream!" Dev looked utterly confused. "It is your dream to become fat?" "Yes." "You just want to be.. fat?" "Exactly." "But why your Highness? You have everything you want! You are beautiful and slim, rich and powerful, why do you want to be looked down upon by the whole Kingdom?" "That the people of the Kingdom look down on fatness is their problem. I think fat is beautiful, and it also feels amazing.. I imagine." "I don't understand," Dev said. "What where you working on right now?" Neha asked. "Something smelled amazing out there." "I was making a new sweet that I've invented." "Bring it here at once." Neha commanded. 

Dev left and came back quickly with a plate of braided sweet bread, soaked in honey and topped with roasted pistachios. Neha grabbed one and popped it in her mouth. Her reaction was unmistakeable. A soft look came across her face and it looked like her knees were about to give way as she moaned loudly. "Mmmh Dev..." He looked curiously at her, then he heard himself say: "have another." 

The Princess grabbed another and another working herself into a whimper. She was swaying her hips unable to stand still, the food obviously had a magnificent effect on her, and the effect spilled on to Dev and filled his chest with a burning sensation. As the princess stood moaning with her eyes half closed, he felt compelled to sustain the moment and he took the logical next step and fed her the next piece. 

Neha's eyes opened wide as the unexpected treat touched her lips, she let out a deep almost growling moan. "Shh!" Dev said. "Dev?" Neha looked up at him with puppy eyes. She grabbed his robe and Dev stood transfixed. Neha had never touched him before. "Y-yes you highness" he stammered. "You will help me right?" She kept her eyes locked with his but her hand slid down his uniform and grabbed his crotch. Dev's mouth was completely dry, he could hardly breathe. "Of-of course your highness.." Then Neha smiled and let go. 

"Find a way to get us food, without the whole palace watching." "Yes your highness." "You can still bring breakfast to my room, it is expected, but I want to snack after my harp class and during my bath, and I want to be able to eat as much as I want at the dinner table, and I want my before-sleep snacks in my room. Find a way!" And with those words she left Dev standing in the supply room trying to put himself back together. 

Thanks, I hope you will read and enjoy the rest of it.

Chapter 8

During the next couple of weeks Neha's routine changed. Dev proved that he was very clever at finding ways to conceal her gluttony, and the rumors in the palace died down, for now. Breakfast was still served in her chamber and Manya joined her in eating it, although with increasing apprehension. 

"EAT!" Neha commanded. "You are always just nibbling, do you think I can finish this all by myself?" She asked pointing to the heap of roti breads and butter streaked sauces. She grabbed a silver cup and sucked at the straw until a gurgling sound announced that there was no more mint cream shake in there. "I can't do this by myself Manya," the Princess sounded genuinely worried. "I need your support. Besides what do you suppose people will notice when we walk down the palace halls, you tall and skinny and me a plump fat butterball? You have to gain with me or I will stand out like a fat thumb." Manya understood the logic, and she took a stuffed dosa from the tray and reluctantly ate it. "Curse it! It is already time for my harp class." Neha got up, but her completely packed midsection threw her off balance for a second. Then she composed herself and brushed a bunch of crumbs off her sari. 

In the music room the old harp player sat ready to teach, but as soon as Neha entered she felt sluggish. Her stomach felt big and heavy and all she wanted was to lay down and sleep. She yawned and said, "Goodmorning Aabheer." The old man pointed towards her pillow seat, she sat down and the lesson began. The old man was going on and on about theory and Neha started looking out the window next to her, daydreaming. Then Aabheer started playing the harp and Neha thought she might finally be able to take a little nap, but suddenly she heard a noise outside the window and then she saw Dev's smiling face pop up. 

He motioned her to come over, and glancing quickly from side to side, ensuring no one was around, he produced a box of sweets from under his robe. Neha grabbed the box with excitement and Dev left without a word. She sat happily back down on her pillow and started gobbling up the sticky confections. It wasn't a huge box but the sweets were dense and when she had finished she felt so stuffed that she was sweating. The class ended before time because the old man's harp broke a string and when he couldn't find a another to replace it with, he refused to continue. Neha thanked her luck and went with Manya to the courtyard pool. There she plumped herself into a reclining chair, still sweating and dizzy from her eating spree. 

She had only sat for a moment before a young servant offered her the usual mango lassi. A bit out of touch she grabbed it and said thank you and automatically started sucking at the straw. She almost finished it before falling asleep. Manya woke her up when it was time for dance class. Neha was refreshed by the nap but still felt full. 

During the lesson she danced slowly with her growing belly strutting out. "You are developing a jiggle," the dance teacher said in her usual deadpan way. "A jiggle is good for the dance, it accentuates the movements and dramatizes the sensual fury of the body." Neha liked that and took it as encouragement. After the class she was damp with sweat and went to the bath hall. 

The bath hall had an immensely high ceiling that created a beautiful echo. It was like a roman bath, the walls were covered in dark blue tiles and large pillars stood along both sides of a big shallow pool filled with steamy water. The place was deserted, so Neha got undressed and went in the water. 

The warm salty water felt incredible on her taught belly. She wondered where the servant who usually bathed her was, but she barely finished the thought before she saw Manya at the far end of the pool. Neha swam over to see what was going on. 

Manya was holding a sack that she lowered to the ground and opened. It revealed several little boxes and containers filled with different foods and snacks. "It is from Dev," Manya said. Neha was excited and grabbed a box of aloo bondas (fried potato balls). "I will leave," Manya said and started to walk. "Why? Come keep me company. Please Manya.." Manya hesitated, but then she too got undressed and went in the water. It felt so nice that she couldn't help but break a smile. "Come over here pouting lips," Neha teased, "have some food. I can't eat it all by myself, and we can't have evidence laying around." Manya had to agree with that. She went over and nibbled a bit. 

"Dev is really coming through for us, this is incredible." Neha moaned with closed eyes as she bit into a deep fried rice ball. "He's so good.." Manya looked suspiciously at her and asked, "Uhm, what's going on with you and Dev?" Neha snapped out of her dream state. "Nothing, I just persuaded him. You know how I do." She had that mischievous smile on her face. "What's going on with you and that gardener?" Neha asked back. She seemed to hit a nerve because Manya suddenly looked incredibly sad. Then she started crying. "Oh Manya, it's alright." Neha did her best to comfort her friend, in between bites of a fudgy snack. "No it's not," Manya said. "I feel as if my heart is breaking. I love this man and he doesn't even know I exist!" "But he will Manya! You are beautiful, you know that!" 

In fact Manya was beautiful, something that often went overlooked because of her subservient look. She wore plain saris, and her hair was always tightened in the same ponytail. But her face had noble and fine features and she had a shapely and slender body. "I'm not beautiful at all," Manya cried. "All I had going for me was my thinness, but now I'm losing that too!" "I don't think that is true," Neha said. "Fat is beautiful Manya, besides, if everything is lost, why not have something to eat?" 

Manya knew that the Princess could be manipulative, but at that moment she felt her broken heart turn into hatred for Vikram the gardener. She was fed up and wanted to say to hell with it all, to hell with beauty and to hell with staying thin. If she couldn't have Vikram, well then she wanted him to despise her. "To hell with Vikram" she yelled, "I'm getting fat!" And with those words she grabbed fistfuls of food and stuffed it into her face. 

Neha was pleasantly surprised by the sudden change of heart, and inspired by Manya's pace, the Princess also started shoveling down the food. Soon the sack lay flat and empty on the side of the pool, an ironic juxtaposition to the two engorged girls that floated silently next to it. Their bodies almost started dissolving before they finally gathered the strength to get up. The the combination of soothing water and stuffed bellies had made them so tired that they barely made it to the Princess' chamber before collapsing on her bed, and falling asleep in a cute embrace. They didn't wake up until well into lunchtime. 

"My stomach is growling," Neha said, still laying in bed. "How can it be?" Manya asked through a yawn. "Mine is taut and hurting, I can't imagine eating anymore today." "I don't know, it seems the more I eat the hungrier I get." Neha said. "Let's go to lunch." "Oh, can we please skip it?" Manya looked distressed. "No, we are going. I'm hungry." Manya reluctantly got off the bed. She let out a loud burp that surprised them both. "Oh my dear Manya, I didn't know you could make such sounds!" Neha laughed. "Excuse me your highness I didn't mean to!" Manya had fallen back onto the bed laughing. She let out a big satisfied sigh and said "Okay, let's go to lunch."

The garden was almost empty, there was only a group of officials talking to each other and two servant boys cutting the grass. Neha quickly ordered someone to bring them their lunch. It was soon brought out and the girls ate like normal people for a change. 

"Is that him?" Neha suddenly asked. Manya felt a jolt run through her body. Vikram was standing only 10 feet away, showing the two servant boys how to cut the edge of the lawn. Then she nodded and stared stiffly at her plate. "He's old" Neha said. Vikram seemed to show a lot of compassion in teaching the boys. "He's kinda cute though, in his own way," Neha said. Manya didn't hear her, she was lost in an internal monologue. Her resolve to make Vikram resent her was back. Suddenly she stood up and walked right over to him and yelled, "You are ugly and old and brutish anyway!" Then she stormed out of the garden. Everyone in the garden stopped talking and watched the angry Manya leave. Vikram stood dumbfounded for a few seconds and then he turned to one of the boys and asked, "Who was she?" 

Chapter 9

Besides the other arrangements, Dev had also managed to cut down the dinner serving team to just one person. A tall old man that he found to be the most averse to gossiping among the staff. A man who never said anything more than the bare minimum. Dev trusted that this man would take whatever he saw with him to the grave. Together he and Dev served the end of the table where Neha and Manya sat, while another team stood ready at the other end to attend to the Maharaja and his guests. With a little mindfulness towards eating pace and manners, no one would be able to notice how much food the two girls packed away at dinner. 

The late night snack that was expected in the Princess' chamber after dinner, he had already delivered at lunch time while most of the traffic in the palace was concentrated in the far away garden. It sat waiting on Neha's bed every night when she returned from dinner. 

The days passed easily like this. Everyday Neha did her best to eat a few bites more than she had the previous day, and every night she went to bed pleased and stuffed to the gills. A month had passed since she resolved to get fat and her hard work was paying off. She had gained weight and it was starting to become noticeable. 

She was already quite soft when she began, as she had never lifted a finger in her entire life. But now her tops were getting snug, her upper arms were puffing up and rounding out, her boobs had gotten bigger and had started to hang a bit. Her stomach was getting wider and more jiggly and there was the slightest hint of rolls forming, running from her back over her love handles and flowing into her soft paunch. Behind, her butt was jutting straight out, looking very round and fleshy. 

"Manya do you think I'm gaining weight?" Neha was naked in front of her mirror, lazily performing various sensual poses she had learned in dance class. Manya entered chomping on a piece of fudge. "I couldn't tell your highness, I've been with you everyday. I guess I notice a slight change." 

For any other, the change would have been very noticeable. Neha had packed nearly 20 pounds on her petite frame in the past month. Manya had not put on as much, but her body had also changed. Her stomach swerved outwards and her butt was getting wider. 

Suddenly Dev entered without knocking and caught a quick glimpse of the naked Princess. He coughed and quickly looked away while setting the trey of breakfast foods on a table. Neha put on a robe but left it open at the top, displaying her swelling boobs. "Dev?" She used her puppy eyes and her innocent voice. "Could you make me some of those special braided treats?" As she asked she discretely squeezed her boobs together, testing out the abilities of her newly developed cleavage. "Of course my Princess.." Dev looked utterly hypnotized. 

He left in a daze and walked straight to his room. Dev lived in one of a series of small servants chambers directly above the kitchen, as did all the kitchen staff. He was sitting on his bed staring out at the sky through his tiny window. Waves of conflicting emotions rushed through him as he thought of what had happened in the past month. He'd had a crush on the Princess for years, and now it seemed like his wildest dreams were coming true, although in a weird way. 

His whole body was aching to be nearer to Neha, and he felt the strong and irrational pull that had trapped so many servants before him. But he had no illusions and he knew that he was no more than a pawn in the Princess' game, but still he couldn't stop playing along. He bend over backwards and risked himself in multiple ways to please her, in hopes of getting the slightest acknowledgement. 

What made everything even more absurd was that he really could not understand Neha's desire to become fat. He liked thin girls, like everyone else in the Kingdom. But he loved Neha, and if spoiling her beautiful young body would bring him closer to her, then so be it. Besides, at the moment he really enjoyed her swelling breasts and growing butt, and he was totally hooked on her flirtatious manipulations. 

He damned himself for his weakness as he lay back on his bed. This will surely be the end of me, he thought. The next day the first dispatches returned to the palace and announced that Neha's suitors would arrive in two months time. 

Thanks! More is coming.

Chapter 10 

The following time passed smoothly. Behind closed doors, Neha ate day and night and the pounds piled on to her. Manya kept up the stuffing as well as she could, but she never seemed to extract the same kind of pleasure from overindulging as Neha did, and that made it hard to go the extra mile. She only did it to obey her mistress and because it kept her mind off of her aching heart. She found that food was an excellent suppressor of negative emotions. 

Dev had been outdoing himself in inventing ways to bring the girls their food. He did whatever it took to keep Neha happy and to be near her. He even started to develop new foods according to her tastes, just to have an excuse to see her. He loved how his food pleased her and made her moan. 

The staff of course noticed the plushness that was slowly added to the two girls, but the rumors had stayed dormant for fear of retaliation by the Maharaja. As long as the girls didn't gorge themselves in front of prying eyes, the inhabitants of the palace could only guess at what was going on and how fat they were getting. 

The saris concealed their growing bodies well, but summertime was drawing near and it was already getting very hot in the palace. Soon they would have to switch to wearing something that exposed the midriff. Lost in a constant daze of feeding they forgot to worry about that. 

But good things don't last forever and one day the big feast ground to a halt. The Maharaja announced that he wanted to see how Neha had progressed in her lessons. He wanted to hear her play the harp and then to see her belly dance. Manya was shaking with terror as she heard the news. She was walking back and forth in front of Neha's bed, convinced that they would now be exposed. 

"What are we going to do? We are getting fat your highness!" She shook one of her chunky love handles, "Look at our bellies, and our blouses are straining at the seams! The Maharaja will notice for sure, and then I will be kicked out of the palace and who knows what will happen to you!" Neha lazily rose from her bed. Her incredible eating regiment had gained her almost a pound a day for the last two months, and she was now pushing 160 pounds. 

As she stood up, her soft gut slightly sagged and her butt cheeks jiggled eagerly. "We are in big trouble Neha!" Manya carried on. "Calm down would you? Don't we deserve to have some fun?" Neha looked sleepy and she was slapping her belly, admiring it. "As a matter of fact, why don't you come up here with me?" She had jumped back into bed and motioned Manya to join her. 

Manya came over and sat down. "Are you not at all worried?" "Shhh", Neha whispered softly, "feed me these." She handed Manya a tray of gulab jamuns. Manya did as requested and Neha ate one after another of the fried sweetbreads. She moaned with each bite as she cradled her chubby belly. Slowly her hand moved down and slit between her legs. The moaning deepened. "Keep them coming" she told Manya. She was moving her hand faster and was writhing her body like a big plump snake. The moaning increased and went into higher notes. "More please!" She was scuffing down the treats faster than Manya could produce them. Finally she reached a climax, arching her back so only her feet and her neck touched the bed. Right at the peak she let out a long and deep burp. Then she fell back laughing. 

"Mmh Manya, that was incredible." She let out another burp. "You should try it, it will relax you." Manya didn't feel like relaxing. "We are late, now get up!" She said and gave Neha's fat belly a good smack. The princess moaned and then she reluctantly moved out of bed. "I don't know what to wear, my boobs are getting kind of big." Neha said. "Your boobs?! What will you father say when he sees your massive gut wobbling around in miss Sanas class?" She grabbed Neha's belly and shook it with both hands. Still in a loving mood, Neha took the opportunity to grab Manya's widening butt cheeks and give them a squeeze. "Mmh you are becoming so soft Manya, why don't we just stay in here all day and touch each other. Who cares about my father, what will he do? Knock down my door?" 

At that moment there was an actual knock on the door. The girls scrambled to get some clothes on. It was Dev informing them that the Maharaja had arrived at the music room, ready to hear Princess Neha play the harp. He waited patiently outside the door as the girls got ready and then he escorted them across the palace. In the distance they could hear Aabheer playing the harp beautifully. 

When Neha entered, everyone in the room turned to look at her. Besides her father, many officials and their wives had come to watch. The room was dark and even though many onlookers thought they saw a profound change in the girl's shape, they couldn't be completely sure. Aabheer finished his playing and it was time for Neha to show off her skills. 

Even though she had spent most of the classes either sleeping or eating, she had learned to play one song pretty well, so she sat down and performed it. After she finished she stood up and bowed to the applause of the room. "Beautiful my girl!" The Maharaja said while clapping enthusiastically. The audience moved out of the room and there was a short intermission that allowed Manya and Neha to get to the dancing room and to get the princess into her belly dancing dress. 

They hurried through the hallways, and by the entrance to one of the smaller and seldomly used gardens, they passed Vikram. Manya didn't even notice him, but he noticed her and he stood for a long time not being able to take his eyes off the pretty girl and her plump butt. "What a beautiful woman" he mumbled to himself. 

In the changing room, Manya was struck by panic as it turned out that Neha had finally outgrown the top of her two-piece dancing dress. "Can you suck in some more!?" "I'm trying" Neha was panting. Her dress had become progressively tighter but today was the day it chose to become too small. Finally Manya managed to close the top, but it looked dangerously strained. And not only that, her belly was overflowing the waist band of the skirt. Manya looked nervous. "What are they all going to think?" 

The room was set, and everyone was seated, waiting. To one side Sana stood with half a smile on her face, looking mysterious. Then the music began and from behind a curtain the young princess made her entrance. She wore a veil over her face but the rest of her was quite visible. She was confident and gave playful looks to the audience. Immediately gasping and smalltalk was heard throughout the crowd. 

Neha started dancing and was shaking her brown tummy with vigor, making it wobble from side to side. When she had started the lessons she could hardly produce a slight tremble in her visceral fat, and now it shook like jello. The fat on her arms shook as she sensually moved them above her head. Following the rhythm of the music she slowly turned around on the spot, revealing her wobbling behind to the crowd. 

The talking increased and grew so rudely loud that it competed with the music. That is when the Maharaja, bead red in the face, stopped the show and ordered everyone out. Left alone with Neha and Sana, and Manya listening behind the curtains, he addressed his daughter. 

"Neha you embarrass me!" he yelled. "What have you been doing? Stuffing yourself like a wild pig? What are you eating, your stomach is leaping towards me." "But father don't you love me no matter how I look?" Neha looked hurt. "It has nothing to do with that! This is just another one of your silly games. You are trying to sabotage your marriage by getting so fat that no one will want you. Hah! Not on my watch. There is still a month until the suitors arrive, and you are going to lose every ounce that you've gained, and then some!" "But father, I love eating, and I love my bigger body. It's really not a silly game!" Neha suddenly had tears in her eyes. "You are a spoiled brat! Who has been feeding you? Tell me!" "No one father.. I just snuck food back to my room from dinner." "I find that unbelievable. That gut of yours has grown on more than mere scraps. When I find the culprit he is going to the tigers!" 

Upon hearing this Manya let out a gasp that revealed her presence. "Who is there?" the Maharaja demanded to know. Manya came forth, and in the light of things, the Maharaja recognized her weight gain as well. "Come over here Manya, let me look at you. You've been gluttonizing as well have you? Look at your big behind. Your spoilage know no bounds Neha, you have corrupted your sweet servant with your fattening dreams." bBig silent tears rolled down Manya's face. "From now on you will both be under strict supervision during every meal of the day, understand? If you weren't women I would order a regiment of exercises, but decreasing nourishment will have to do." And with those words he turned around and left.

Chapter 11

That night at dinner Manya and Neha were served a single measured portion each, and they went to the Princess chamber with growling stomachs and hopes that Dev would save them but he never showed up. Neha lay on her bed, crushed. The thought of a night without stuffing angered her. Her whole life had been about progress, and doing more and better everyday, and now her father would take it all away. All her beloved fat would go to waste. She cried silently. 

Manya on the other hand was rationalizing out loud. "Maybe it's not so bad. We will get our slim bodies back. Maybe Vikram will finally notice me!" "He won't" Neha said, her voice mushy from crying. Manya looked hurt. "He likes you like this. I saw him stare at you as we ran to the dance room today." "What?!" "It is true, he stared at your wobbling ass." "It can't be" Manya looked shocked. "Men only like thin women, only thin women are beautiful." "It's a lie Manya, it's not true. Dev likes me and Vikram likes you." 

Manya smiled, she was suddenly filled with hope. But then she remembered the Maharajas orders, and suddenly she felt Neha's pain and despair become her own. "Oh no we are going to get thin and lose everything!" she cried. "Not if I have anything to say about it." Neha said as she pulled out a small sack of snacks she had been hiding under the bed. "Something for a rainy day," she said. 

The two girls sat on the floor sadly munching away on the few snacks they had. "So we can't have dinner, big deal! Dev will work something out for us. I'm sure," Neha said. But next day a guard came and escorted them to the dinner hall to eat breakfast under supervision. One measly dosa each and half a cup of juice. There was no sign of Dev. He didn't show up at harp class either, and there were no snacks during their bath. 

The whole day Neha was in a terrible mood. Her stomach was so used to being overfed that it growled as if it was dying. "Where is Dev? I'm getting worried, aren't you?" Manya asked. They were back in the Princess' chamber after bathing. "I hope he's tigers food." Neha said. "You don't mean that! Poor Dev." "If the tigers haven't eaten him, I will," Neha continued, but she immediately realized how much she would miss Dev if he was actually gone. 

The day continued in the same dreadful fashion. A small lunch, a small dinner and then off to bed to repeat the nightmare tomorrow. Three torturous days went like this, until one night when Neha was crying herself to sleep, she heard a noise from the wall behind her bed. It sounded like rats and she was about to scream but then she suddenly saw Dev's face in the moonlight. 

"Dev!" she was delighted to see him, but then she got mad and smacked him upside the head. "Ow! What was that for?" She started crying and then she suddenly lunged at him and hugged him tight. "We thought you were tiger food by now." "Keep quiet, there are guards by your door! No I just had to lay low for a while." He held up a small box of his special braided treats. Neha jumped with glee and kissed him on the cheek. 

"Ew Dev, you are dirty. Where did you come from anyway?" "There is an old tunnel, this whole place is connected with secret passages." He pointed to a round hole by the floor that had been concealed by a marble plate. "You came from there? Where does it lead?" "Anywhere you wish. To the kitchen for example." Neha looked stunned. Then she started thinking. "The kitchen? Well bring me food you silly servant!" "No! You are too loud, if you want food you will have to come with me." "In there?" "Where else?" Neha was reluctant, but she also felt like she hadn't eaten in days. "Let's go" she said. 

Dev took her hand and led her through the hidden corridor. It was long and narrow and but quite lofty. "I feel like we are walking in between the walls" Neha said. "That's because we are. Watch out, here are some steps." Several steps led down into a different corridor that was wider with a lower ceiling. "You could clean this place up you know?" Neha said, in a slightly commanding voice. "Could I?" Dev retorted.

They took a left turn and then went down some more steps that lead to a series of doors. Dev opened the first one and led Neha through it and they entered the kitchen supply room. "The door was hidden behind all this old junk, no one knows about it," Dev said, "come with me." 

They entered the kitchen. It was empty but you could still smell all kinds of food and Neha's stomach growled uncontrollably. "Are there any leftovers from dinner?" she asked hopefully. Dev smiled. He felt like he had her in the palm of his hand. "Why do you want to be fat anyway?" He asked. "None of your business!" 

He backed off the subject and instead started pulling forth bowls and trays of different foods. "Channa masala, palak paneer, pakora, butter chicken, papadums, what do you want?" Nehas eyes grew wide with excitement. "I want it all" she said grabbing a buttered roti and scooping up a big chunk of paneer. "Mmmh" she moaned contently. "Hold your horses, we cannot be seen here. The guards come by twice each night. Let's take this to the supply room." "That stinky dungeon?" "I will make it cosy don't worry." 

Dev brought a blanket and some pillows and spread them on the floor. Then candles and all the foods. An hour later Neha lay on her side greedily scraping the bottom of every bowl. She had been eating nonstop, not uttering a single word since she started. The golden candlelight revealed a thin layer of sweat on her face. 

"Lean back my princess" Dev brought more pillows to support her back. The Princess reclined, her breathing was labored from the stuffing. "You belly is big and swollen your Highness." "Do you like it Dev?" "Hah! I like you my Princess." "I will be the fattest Princess there ever was, just wait and see." They were silent for a while. Then Dev said "can I touch it?" Neha smiled and said, "you may." 

Dev moved closer and put his hand on her distended stomach. "It is still soft on the surface" he rubbed it a little bit, "but beneath it is hard with food." He was about to remove his hand but Neha grabbed it and kept it resting on her stomach. "Give me a belly massage Dev." "Okay, but let me get something first." 

Dev slipped into the kitchen, grabbed a box of sweets and a jug of oil. He was back in a heartbeat, carefully freeing the Princess taught belly from the sari and slowly heating up the oil between his hands. Then he started kneading her soft skin all over. 

Neha lay with her eyes closed, moaning at the touch of his strong fingers. She had just had the biggest meal of her entire life and her stomach was in real pain, but the touch of Dev's hands and the thought of getting fatter was so arousing to her. 

While Dev was focused on his job, Neha discretely pulled her boobs our of her top. They flopped out as if they had waited all day to be released. When Dev noticed them laying there he felt a searing heat run through his body. Slowly he worked his hands from her belly to her breasts, cupping one with each hand. He squeezed and massaged them, giving extra attention to her pointy nipples. 

Neha's moans grew louder, and Dev nimbly moved his body in between her legs. He was now laying on top of her still caressing her boobs. Suddenly he had an impulse. He let go with his right hand and grabbed a sweet from the box on the floor. Neha had her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, perfect for a surprise. He pushed the sweet right into her mouth and the reaction was almost explosive. Neha willingly closed her lips around the sweet and moaned deeply while a slight tremor went through her body. As she swallowed it her whole body convulsed and she let out a moan that bordered on a scream. "Shh!" Dev said, concerned that the guards might hear them. "More.." she whimpered. He obliged, again and again. Neha began grinding her hips towards him, and suddenly she grabbed his head and gave him a wet and luscious kiss. Her big lips felt soft and moist. He started feeling between her legs and found that she was dripping wet. She wriggled wildly as he touched her and grasped blindly for more sweets. He helped her find them. She greedily jammed them into her mouth. In between bites and heavy panting she managed to say, "kiss me.. down there.. Dev.." Dev's heart was racing as he moved his head down between her thick legs, holding on to them for balance. Her plush inner thighs rubbed against his cheeks. He ran his tongue all over her wet pussy while she continuously gobbled up the sweets. She came hard and with a cry that echoed throughout the kitchen. 

Thanks!

Chapter 12

The girls were now watched at every meal. That is, every official meal. At night they snuck into the kitchen through the secret passage in Neha's room and had a feast. 

Dev was a bit annoyed that Manya had to come along. He thought it increased the danger of getting caught, and at the same time it decreased his private time with the Princess, but she had been begging him relentlessly. Getting fatter was her ticket to getting Vikram, and she was dead set. 

Neha and Manya both knew that the nightly stuffing sessions would have to make up for all the food they previously spent a whole day eating. It was simply impossible to match, but their motivation was at a peak. They scoffed down food until they both lay splayed out on the blanket with their swollen tummies rising up before them. Then they would wait, and then eat some more and then wait. This continued for hours, and often they fell asleep right there in the kitchen supply room. Before sunrise they would get up and go back to their room through the secret passage, bringing boxes of sweets with them. Something to snack on during the day. 

This all worked very well until one day, about two weeks after the Maharaja had ordered the girls to go on a diet, he was sitting in the garden holding court for all the finest men in the kingdom. They were all sitting there sweating, waving feathers in an effort to produce the tiniest amount of cool air. 

It then happened that Neha and Manya came walking down one of the corridors that ran alongside the garden. Since summer was beginning, both Neha and Manya now wore saris that revealed a lot more skin. Their chubby arms were bare and their bellies were only covered by loose cloth that was thrown diagonally across their upper bodies. From the side you had a clear view of their padded midriffs and developing side rolls. 

They walked lazily past the congregation of men, and as they passed, one of the men felt the urge to put into words what they all were thinking. He said, "Your highness, I think your servants need to be taught the difference between increase and decrease." "And why is that?" The Maharaja asked, already knowing the answer to his lame joke. "Because it looks like the beautiful Princess Neha is increasing in size rather than decreasing as you have ordered your highness." A chuckle ran through the congregation. One bold official said, "Yes, the Princess is even wider now than when I saw her performing the dance." The men chuckled again. But not the Maharaja, he was red with anger. He wanted to punishing the men for their insolence, but he couldn't. He knew that they were only speaking the truth. 

At dinner that night the Maharaja sat alone at the table end. Manya and Neha were as usual seated at the other end. They didn't notice the Maharaja staring at them as they were served their measured portions, but he was carefully following their every move. 

The portions were meagre and the girls ate quickly, but before they could finish the Maharaja yelled out, "Enough!" Neha and Manya froze. "Take it away from her!" He commanded in the vain voice he used to address his servants. A servant quickly stepped in and took away Neha's plate. The Maharaja got up and came towards them. "Everybody out!" he yelled. Everyone left except for Neha and Manya. When he came closer he said, "You too Manya." She got up and left without a sound, leaving the Maharaja alone with his daughter. 

"Are you trying to completely embarrass me?!" He looked at Neha with black furious eyes. Her lips were trembling from the sudden presence of her fathers anger. "Don't you think I know what is going on?!" Her eyes started watering. "I order guards at your door, servants are watching you at every meal, measured portions, and still you manage to fatten up like a prize pig?!" Tears rolled down Neha's cheeks as she looked away. "I will get to the bottom of this, and whoever is helping you are being thrown before the tigers!" The Princess let out a whimpering cry that tugged at the Maharaja's heart. He switched out his commanding voice with one that was tenderly pleading, "Don't you understand? You are the future of this kingdom! If you don't marry well, it could mean ruin for us all! You can get fat when you are old, but please! Marry first, have children first!" Neha was sobbing. The Maharaja turned away from her and stared into the distance. "If only your dear mother had been here to talk some sense into you.. But if I can't get through to you, if you won't do it for your father or for the Kingdom, then you leave me no choice but to find someone that can compel you." Neha looked at her father with bewildered red eyes. What did he mean by that? 

Chapter 13

The Maharaja had heard of a woman, who traveled from Kingdom to Kingdom and served kings and noblemen who struggled with unruly daughters. Her reputation was ruthless and it seemed that there was not a Princess she couldn't straighten out. The Maharaja had sent his dispatchers out to find this woman and to bring her to the palace quickly, no matter the cost.

This mysterious woman would change his daughters mind and outlook, he was sure, and soon he wouldn't have to worry about her access to food at all. Since this was surely the case, he abandoned the idea of an investigation for now. So the nightly binges continued, albeit very cautiously at first, but soon Manya and Neha were breaking records every night in how much they could scarf down. 

Neha had put on another 10 pounds in the past two weeks, and her exquisitely smooth skin, so devoid of muscles, was so soft and so supple that it gave way to the slightest touch. Manya had also gained and a lot of it had gone to her hips. Her body was taking on a classic, but exaggerated, pear shape, and she was going to grow a tremendous behind if she kept eating. 

The girls had different approaches to binging. Manya would eat with enormous discipline, like an endurance athlete keeping the end goal, Vikram, in mind. To her getting fat was quite an ordeal, it didn't really fit her natural eating habits. Sure the food was heavenly, but after a while it all tasted pretty much the same she thought, but she had to soldier on. 

Contrarily, Neha loved and savored every bite, letting out soft moans of pleasure throughout the night. When she really got into eating it was almost as if she was in a trance, lost deep somewhere in her senses. Manya would get a bit fed up with the constant moaning, but she couldn't very well tell her mistress to shut it. 

Dev on the other hand thought the moaning and whimpering Neha was the hottest thing in the world, and he sat wide-eyed watching her all night, pampering her with attentiveness. He had even started to hand feed her and wipe the corners of her mouth with a napkin when she had gotten too full and ** to move her own arms. She would just lay back with closed eyes and mutter simple commands, "More Dev... Mmmh..." Sometimes it would get too much for Manya who started feeling like a third wheel, so she would leave and go back to her room. 

That's when Dev would bring forth the oil and start massaging the Princess' belly with one hand while feeding her with the other. Neha didn't move a muscle. She lay there with a pillow supporting her head, her gut spilling out, munching and munching and munching away. 

Dev started the massage at her belly button, gently putting his hand there to gauge the pressure he could use without hurting her. Then her would move his hand in ever widening circles, gliding from her hip, along her love handle which flowed smoothly into the valley of her side roll, then across her upper belly, which was getting severely chunky, and down the other side. Then across the lower and softest part of her belly and back on to her deep belly button. 

After a few rounds Neha started writhing and gyrating her hips. Her breath deepened and her moans grew louder. Soon Dev's hands started to brush against the top of her pubic hairs on their way across her lower belly, and soon he would make a little stop there and climb down to find her pussy soaked and wide open. Neha gasped in surprise of the initial touch, but then she smiled and Dev took that as a sign to continue. He slowly worked his fingers into her and started massaging her from the inside. She tried to squirm but her packed belly pinned her down and made her movements sluggish.  

Dev, who had become addicted to pleasing her, got between her legs and continued the massage with his tongue until Neha had to bite a pillow to suppress her screams. She quivered and cried into the pillow as she came, and then let out a rumbling burp. Immediately she was a sleep and Dev began cleaning up all the empty trays and bowls that were spread around her. 

Chapter 14

"The Princess is so fine!" "Yeah I can't wait to set my eyes on her." "She's the prettiest in the kingdom." A group of teenage boys in dirty rags were standing among a crowd of people. They were excited at the prospect of seeing the fair Princess Neha who was going to arrive any moment, along with the Maharaja, to worship at the grand temple. 

The temple was located in the middle of the capital, in front of a big square that had a bustling market occupying every inch of it. It was usually busy with buyers and sellers but today it was packed with spectators from all over the city who came to get a glimpse at the royal family. The rumor that Princess Neha was gorging herself to obesity had swooped down from the palace and engulfed the people, and everybody wanted to see for themselves if it was true. 

Finally a long procession of guardsmen, servants and officials arrived. Every official was carried by four guardsmen in splendidly decorated palanquins. Leading the processions was the head guardsman on a big black elephant. Then came a regiment of one hundred armed guards in white robes and red headdresses. The blades on their spears reflected in the sun, creating a glittering light show. Behind them came the musicians, dressed as the guardsmen but instead of spears they were armed with horns and drums. 

Then came the royal guard, about 12 men, followed by the biggest palanquin of them all. It was pompously covered with golden ornaments, and in it sat the rotund Maharaja with a big smile, waving to his people. Behind him there were more royal guards and then came a smaller and feminine looking palanquin. On the outside beautiful gold patterns swirled all over it, and on the inside it was lined with pinkish velvet. In it sat Princess Neha. 

A wave of gasps went through the crowd as she passed by them. People strained their eyes and necks to not miss anything, and when they were absolutely positive that they could see her no more, they immediately started talking of what they had seen. "She is radiant!" "She's never been more beautiful!" "I can't believe how pretty she is!" 

Neha was dressed in a red top and a red scarf that lay gently across her shiny black hair. She was bejeweled from head to toe, and the most prominent piece was a big teardrop shaped ruby resting on her forehead. Her face was glowing with vitality and she was smiling lovingly at everyone around her. Her face might have been slightly rounder, but it had so far largely escaped the fattening that was taking place everywhere else on her body. Her fine and seductive features were still intact. 

That is what captured most people's attention, but those who dared to look below her face would notice her puffy arms and how her short sleeves dug into them, and the swelling breasts that strained and stretched her too small blouse. 

Neha looked out over the crowd. The chub on her upper arm jiggled as she lazily waved a fan to cool down her face. Then the procession stop at the steps of the temple, and the Maharaja and his daughter were helped out of their palanquins. 

The teenage boys in ragged clothes stood not too far from the temple, and they had a clear view of the whole spectacle. When Neha got out of her palanquin and stood on the ground, they nearly lost their minds. "She's looking ripe!" one said. "Ugh! I wanna grab those hips!" said another while crudely shooting his pelvis back and forth. 

Neha's hips flared out and her belly was looking round and doughy, but her appearance did not live up to the rumors that had built up over the past months. "She's not a hog at all, she's just perfect!" one of the boys said. 

Neha turned her back to the crowd and followed her father up the stairs of the temple, revealing her shapely backside which jutted straight out and wriggled seductively with every slow step she took. The eyes nearly rolled out of the boy's skulls. "She's gotten a fat ass!" one proclaimed almost screaming. His voice must have had some sort of magic frequency, a peculiar mix between hoarse and youthful, because it cut right through the noise of the crowd. Neha heard every word and she felt an exciting warmth spread throughout her body. She looked back to see who had said it, but all she saw was a thousand faces cheering. 

Ceremonies at the temple lasted forever, but after two torturous they were finally let out. The Maharaja and the officials had business to conduct elsewhere in the city so the procession split up and Neha's part started back towards the palace. 

The crowds were still there, although smaller, and the procession now had Neha in the front. They were making slow progress through the busy streets, passing all kinds of shops and vendors. Delicious smells came out of mysterious looking pots and pans, and Neha suddenly had a hard time keeping herself composed. Her chubby tummy was rumbling. She hadn't had anything to eat for hours and was dying to try the foods she could smell. She thought of a plan.

"Stop!" she yelled out. "I wish to look at dresses here." She pointed to a shabby looking clothing vendor. The guards helped her out of the palanquin and escorted her into the shop where the owner stood looking shocked at suddenly having the Crown Princess right in front of him. He bowed and said "H-How may I be of service to you your Highness?" Neha smiled and asked, "What is you name vendor?" "I am Baba, how can I help you your Highness?" "Baba, I wish that you would set up a table and a chair where I can sit while I browse your items, and I wish that you would send out someone who has knowledge of the foods around here to procure lunch for me. I have just smelled the most delicious things from the food stalls around the corner and I wish to taste everything while I shop." "Most certainly your highness." 

Baba bowed nervously, then yelled out, "KUMAR!" A skinny 18 year old boy with handsome features came stumbling out from the back room. He was wearing nothing but rolled up pants and a leather string for a necklace. When he saw the princess he froze and his eyes grew large with fear. He was the one who had so loudly commented on the Princess tubby backside. "Your highness!" Kumar suddenly blurted out and bowed. Neha turned her head slowly to look at him. She recognized the voice. 

"Kumar, the Crown Princess wishes that you go out and get food for her. Get all of the best things that you know of from the stalls around here and bring it back." A guard stepped forth and handed Kumar a heavy bag of coins. Kumar still looked terrified but jumped into motion when his father yelled, "MOVE!" He jetted out of the shop and ran down the street. 

Neha smiled to herself as she sank down onto a cushioned chair that had been put in front of her. Baba started bringing out fabrics and clothes but Neha didn't pay much attention. She was not interested in the clothes, only in the food, and now also in the fine looking Kumar. 

She sat there smiling to herself as Baba talked and talked, until eventually a heavenly smell entered the shop. Kumar came in carrying containers stacked so high that he could hardly see the ground in front of him. He was straining hard to balance everything and the nervousness that the Princess aroused in him did not help. He bumped into a guard and a box of rice fell on the ground and spilled. "KUMAR YOU IDIOT!" Baba yelled. Neha let out a small chuckle. She was thoroughly enjoying Kumar's torture. 

Two guards stepped in to alleviate the poor boy from the mountain of foods he was carrying. They cleared the table of fabrics, much to Baba's dismay, and filled it with steaming curries and fried fish, fruit candies and frothing cakes that Neha had never seen before. She looked greedily at it all, but then she remembered all the eyes that were staring at her. Half the room was lined with royal guards and the other half with Baba and his family, who was creeping out from the backroom in untold numbers to see what was going on. 

"Everyone out, and shut the doors and windows. I wish to eat alone." Everyone started to scramble. "Certainly your highness" Baba said, looking disappointed. He turned and started pushing everyone out of the shop. The guards shut the doors and windows and lined up along the street outside. Inside Baba yelled "KUMAR! Get moving!" Kumar stood as the last person in the room, mesmerized by Princess. He hadn't heard a thing and was totally engulfed in the vision before him. "He can stay" Neha said. "Bring a chair for Kumar, I wish that he would join me for lunch." Baba looked confused. What the Crown Princess wanted with his useless son he could not fathom. Nevertheless a chair was brought forth and Kumar sat down at the table with Neha. 

"What is this?" Neha pointed to a bowl in front of her. "That is chaat your Highness." "And those?" "Galouti Kebabs, your higheness." "What about that." Neha pointed to a bowl with a brown sticky substance in it. "That is chocolate your highness." "Chocolate? I've never heard of it." "It is from a place far far away your highness." "How do you eat it?" Kumar took a piece of roti and used it to grab a dollop of the gooey chocolate, then he offered it to the Princess. She took a bite and immediately let out a soft and approving moan. She took another bite and another, all the while trying, but failing, to keep her moans subdued. The walls had ears, but this chocolate was a revelation to her. She didn't want to eat it all at once, so with vigor she dug in to all the other foods. 

Kumar, still stunned, sat passively and looked at Neha enjoy herself. "Uhhh this is good!" She was engulfed in stuffing herself but noticed Kumar staring. "What are you staring at boy? Eat!" Kumar snapped out of it and grabbed a bit of food, but soon went back to staring at the Princess. 

For an hour or so she ate non-stop, until every morsel of food was cleaned from the containers. Kumar still sat petrified, staring at Neha who was leaning back in her chair with her voluminous belly protruding and pushing her top and boobs upwards. Her breathing was labored, and suddenly she belched deeply while looking at Kumar straight in the eyes. Then she started giggling. 

"You don't have much to say, do you Kumar?" "S-Sorry your Highness." Kumar stammered. Neha was feeling hot and giddy and she liked the company of the handsome boy and the effect her presence had on him. She started rubbing her distended belly and said in her most innocent voice "Oh Kumar.. I think I ate too much.." She gave the poor boy her trademark mischievous look. '

Kumar was besides himself. He was rock hard and terrified at the same time. Neha loved it but she knew they were being watched, and decided to put an end to the boy's suffering. "Well that is enough for today, I won't torture you anymore Kumar. Guards!" The guards sprang in. "We are leaving." Neha said. Baba came in from the back just as Neha walked out of the shop. A guard gave him a bag of coins and he held it while looking at his son sitting at a table littered with empty containers. 

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words and encouragement.

Chapter 15

The Maharaja was standing in the throne room, looking out the window. He was expecting the woman he had sent for, the woman who would put an end to Princess Neha's unacceptable behavior. She had accepted the task at once, and luckily she wasn't far from the kingdom. She could arrive any minute now. Still, the Maharaja was in a gloomy mood. How could it have come to this? He had always felt close to his daughter, and felt that they understood each other. But now he understood her no longer.

At the far end of the room the doors opened. The Maharaja turned from the window to see who it was. A woman of magnificent proportions had entered the throne room. Big and hefty, on the plus side of 300 pounds. The Maharaja settled into his throne and watch her waddled up the long carpet.

She moved ever so slowly as if to conserve the abundance of extra energy contained in her body. A huge belly preceded the rest of her, and when she stopped in front of the Maharaja she took a few labored breaths before bowing deeply. Wild curly hair surrounded her plump face. It was apparent that she had been a great beauty once, and arguably she still was except she now had a significant double chin. 

The Maharaja was shocked. Was this some kind of joke? Why had no one thought to inform him that the person pinned his hopes on was a moving mountain of blubber? 

"And you are?" he asked condescendingly. "Chandra, your Highness," the woman said in a raspy voice. "I've come to answer your call. I offer you my humble service." She bowed again. "I'm not sure we can use your help," the Maharaja said. "I assure you your Highness, whatever problem you have with the young Princess, I can solve it." "You don't know the problem." "Whatever it is, I can solve it. I have never failed yet." "I think you might overestimate yourself. The problem my daughter has is one you have never encountered before. I'm quite sure of it." "Your highness, may I inquire about the nature of the problem?" The Maharaja hesitated. "Alright. I will at least listen to your suggestions. My daughter has grown unruly. She is to find someone to marry within the year, but instead of preparing herself to woo her suitors, she is sneaking off to the kitchen, gobbling up food enough for four grown men. She wants to get fat, like yourself, and at the moment she is succeeding. She's a glutton, that's the problem." 

Upon hearing this Chandra stood in silence. She was surprised to encounter such a case so far in the North. "Your highness, in the kingdom where I'm from, deep in the South, we consider fat a sign of vitality and we worship big women. In fact the Princesses are overfed on purpose to attract suitors. Maybe you should consider whether you are right to decide over the fate of your daughters body." 

The Maharaja was visibly offended. "I've heard the stories but I do not believe that such perversion can exist. If this is your attitude then I don't think you will be able to help us." "I do whatever my clients bid me to do. If his Highness wishes me to slim down the Crown Princess, then that is what I will do." 

The Maharaja did not like the idea, this obese woman was trouble. He had put all his faith in Chandra without knowing who she was. But he was at his wits end, and ready to try anything. "I will give you a week. If there are no results you shall leave," he said. Chandra bowed in acceptance and left the room. She was immediately brought before the Princess.

Neha had already been informed of the mysterious woman's arrival and was dreading it. She and Manya were lounging in a room covered with pillows when Chandra came in. Both girls were stuck for words.

Neha's heart pounded wildly and her cheeks blushed as Chandra waddled closer to them. She had never seen a woman of this size, and it was as if she was looking at her dream self. 

"Good day your Highness, my name is Chandra and I'm at your service." Chandra bowed. The Princess felt shy but said, "I'm Neha. Pleased to meet you." Then she looked down at her own poor belly and felt thin as a stick. 

"Your father has told me of the problem you have. He has sent for me to come and fix it." "What is my problem then?" Neha asked. Chandra looked deep in to her eyes. "You have no problem. The problem lies with your father and his archaic mind. He thinks his kingdom adores skinny women, and holds all to that crude standard." 

Neha was surprised by the answer. "Who are you going to help then?" she asked. Chandra smiled mischievously.

Chapter 16

Chandra was a cunning woman who had always found a way to get what she wanted. For once, what she wanted conflicted with her business, but she didn't care. The urge to enable the corrupted Princess was too strong. The thought of fattening this coddled and delicate young girl was immensely attractive to her. 

She would have to sacrifice her reputation, but she found the risk acceptable. The kingdom was small, and other rulers didn't pay much attention to it. Besides, she was very well off and could easily afford to retire completely if she wished. 

She only had a week to accomplish her task, so she got to work straight away. First she convinced the Maharaja to have complete access to the Princess, without supervision from guards and servants. The Maharaja reluctantly agreed to this. 

Then she immediately went to see Neha who told her all about her daily routine. When and where she ate, who served the food and who worked in the kitchen. Chandra cleverly picked out Dev as an integral link in her plan. She went to him on the very first day, and showed him how to make a concoction from her home in the South. 

"Make a bucket of this everyday, use the freshest ingredients and keep it cool. Serve it in the biggest metal cups you have, with a straw. For the Princess and her servant only!" Dev nodded. He noticed the big woman looking longingly at a tray of his special braided pastries. 

"Please have some," he said as he held up the tray. Chandra lifted her plump arm and picked up one of the treats. She put all of it in her mouth at once and then let out a sigh. "Uhhh, this is good! Make more of these." Dev nodded again. Then Chandra picked up the bucket with the concoction, picked up a handful of the sweet breads and left the kitchen snacking on them. 

Neha and Manya were in the Princess' chamber gorging on a huge breakfast buffet. Since this morning their old routine had been back on, thanks to Chandra. 

Neha was laying half naked on her bed, with her soft midriff exposed and bulging outwards. Manya was sitting back in a chair that was rapidly getting too small for her widening hips. Neither of them were quite awake, as all their energy had gone to digesting the feast they just had. 

They didn't notice that Chandra had entered the room and was observing them. In her hand she had the heavy bucket from the kitchen. She set it down on the ground with a loud thud that brought the two girls back to reality. 

Neha and Manya started scrambling to cover themselves up. "No need for that," Chandra said. "I encourage letting your little bellies breathe. Having them confined by your straining saris will be uncomfortable and counter productive." The girls nodded in unison. "I've brought oil, and I will massage you. You don't want to get stretch marks on that smooth young body do you?" 

Neha was biting her thumb looking at Chandra's massive girth. The thought of seeing that big belly naked made her hot like a fever. 

"I've had that cute kitchen boy make this," she pointed to the bucket. "What is it?" Manya asked. "This is called mota lassi. This is what we use to fatten the brides in my kingdom." Neha's interest peaked. "In my Kingdom, women are always encouraged to eat as much as they can, but when it comes time to marry it is custom to hide away for up to four weeks before the big day. In that time all energy is focused on growing and becoming beautiful for the wedding. We drink this as it has been proven through generations to be the quickest method of fattening." 

Both girls approached the bucket with curiosity to see the magic substance inside. "Some girls have gained up to 50 pounds in just four weeks, but that all depends on how much you can drink and what kind of body you have. I myself gained 40 pounds for my wedding day." Chandra smiled proudly. 

"What was it like?" Neha asked. "I was gloriously swollen and taught with newly added fat when I waddled into the temple. You should have seen my husbands face." Chandra laughed and slapped her big belly. Neha tried to talk but her throat had suddenly gone dry. 

"When should we drink it?" she finally managed to ask. "All the time," Chandra answered. "But we are so stuffed right now," Manya said. She was cradling her stomach like a pregnant lady and looked quite uncomfortable. "Getting fat is not all fun and games, you have to work for it!" Chandra said in a serious tone. 

"You, Manya, get over in the bed with the Princess. There is plenty of room." She was right, Neha's bed was big enough to hold two people of Chandra's size. "Put some pillows behind your heads for support and get comfortable." The girls did as they were told. "Spread your legs and loosen those robes, let your bellies have some room." She looked at Manya's sari. "No wonder you feel stuffed your sari is wrapped so tight around you it will stop your blood flow. Unwrap it." 

The girls now lay next to each other on the bed with their, compared to Chandra's, small bellies strutting upwards. Chandra lifted the heavy bucket from the floor and set it down on the bed between them. Then she pulled out two long straws and gave them each one. "Taste it" she said. 

The two girls dutifully sucked at the straw and drank the creamy mota lassi. The taste was full and round, both savory and sweet and it was so smooth that it flowed with unbelievable speed right into their guts. 

"Mmmmhh," Neha moaned as she closed her eyes. She had never tasted a drink as delicious as this. Even Manya seemed to forget all about her tummy ache as she sucked more and more of the mota. 

Chandra stood by the bed and watched the feeding with a greedy smile on her face. "Now stop!" The girls snapped out of their enjoyment and looked at Chandra, a bit shocked. "You will do as I say for the next week, and that means you eat when I say and you stop when I say, understand?" Both girls nodded, and Neha used the back of her hand to wipe away some mota that was spilling from her lips. 

"Now lets try this," Chandra brought forth a long wooden stick. "I will tap a rhythm on the floor with this stick, like this" she banged the stick lightly against the ground in a steady rhythm. "I will do this while you drink, and you cannot stop drinking before I stop tapping, do you understand?" They did. "Alright, begin." 

The girls put the straws in their mouthes and started drinking. Chandra was slowly beating the stick against the ground, creating a meditative thumping rhythm. "Try and lock the drinking into the rhythm," Chandra said. The girls lay with their eyes closed, drinking and drinking. You could almost see their bellies swelling. 

Chandra noticed that Manya was struggling and yelled "Stop!" Manya opened her mouth wide and gasped for air. "Follow the rhythm and that won't happen," Chandra said. "Again." She started tapping and the girls resumed the drinking. The liquid in the bucket slowly fell as their bellies rose. 

They did seven more rounds of drinking, a total of ten for this session, and in the end they had nearly emptied the three liter bucket. 

"Good." Chandra said. Neha's breath was labored and Manya was straight up panting. Her face was crunched up in pain. "Don't worry poor girl, I'm here to help," Chandra said as she moved next to Manya and started pouring heated oil on her taut stomach. Then she gently massaged the oil into her skin and it immediately soothed her pain. Before she was done, Manya had fallen asleep. Then Chandra went over to Neha and gave her the same treatment, and she too fell asleep. 

Chapter 17

For a week Neha and Manya had these feeding sessions three times a day. Once in the morning after breakfast, once in the afternoon before lunch and once at night after dinner. At the end of each session, Chandra would massage their bellies and they would take a long nap. The growing girls were sleeping upwards 12 hours a day. 

The only problem was that Neha had harp class in the mornings. Aabheer would babble on as she struggled to keep her eyes open. Exploiting the old master's love of music, she would beg him to play her the longest pieces in his repertoire. That would buy her almost an hour of nap time, which she spent baking in rays of morning sunshine as her body slowly absorbed the fattening mota lassi. 

Dance classes changed too as the drink had a lethargic effect on both girls. Their movements became slow and lazy, which added as much sensuality to their dance as it took away vigor. 

"Very interesting" Sana, their teacher, said in her usual mysterious tone. "I sense a whole new energy emanating from your swollen bodies." She padded Neha's belly which jiggled lively. Then she walked behind Manya and slapped her butt which sent shivers down through her  tubby thighs. 

"Soon you won't need me to teach you anymore. All you have to do is take a step and your fat will do the dancing for you." Neha and Manya weren't sure if Sana was scolding them or just making observations. 

From dance class they went to the bathhouse were Chandra stood ready to administer the second feeding of the day. After bathing and drinking the girls napped hard for up to three hours. In the afternoon they would get dressed and go to lunch, then dinner and then back to the Princess' chamber for the last feeding of the day. 

The week passed in a haze. The girls felt sluggish all the time and they moved through the hallways like sleepwalkers, but they had a warm feeling inside and a dopey satisfied look on their faces. Their bodies were dealing with an onslaught of calories and most of their energy went to digestion. 

Neha loved every minute of it. She had never felt more like a Queen than when she lay down at night, her belly heavy and round from a day of stuffing. Manya had grown to enjoy and even crave the stuffings. There was something so comforting about the feeling they gave her, like she was enveloped in love. 

So the girls ate and drank well and by the end of the week, they both appeared visibly bigger and softer. Previously taught skin was becoming plush with fat. Jawlines were receding into round cheeks and their chins were filling out too. Their butts and bellies had started to develop a serious quiver. That week added nearly 10 pounds to each of them. 

Their unprecedented growth could not be hidden and Chandra was of course fired. The Maharaja was outraged at her betrayal, but instead of throwing her to the tigers he turned his punishment on his daughter. 

"You leave me no choice Neha!" he raged. "Look at yourself! You are ruining your body with overeating. You are fattened beyond belief! Far too young to have such a paunch. You look as if you have already borne children! What prince will want their wife fat before she is a mother? The suitors will be here within the month! There will be a big festivity and you better be ready for it. Praise the gods that you are still pretty. With some dieting you may still be able to marry." 

Neha was still stupefied from the last feeding Chandra had managed to administer, and with a dopey look on her face she was trying to listen to what her father was saying. "I cannot trust you or anyone in this damned palace to not let you gorge yourself fat and silly. It is with a heavy heart I have decided that you must be kept under lock until the suitors arrive." 

Neha's face changed from stupefied to mortified as her fathers words sank in. Her mouth opened in shock and her expression showcased a slight double chin. "You will be escorted to the northern tower, and there you shall remain for the rest of the month." "You are imprisoning me?!" Neha cried. She was bawling in fact. "But I'm your daughter!" "You have left me no choice. Guards!" Two guards came over and stood behind Neha. She was too saddened by the situation to resist and came along willingly. 

They took her to a room below a tower in the northernmost part of the palace. The room was more luxurious and comfortable than any person in the kingdom could boast of, but to Neha it was a jail cell. She could not get over the tragedy that had befallen her, that her own father would take away her freedom. She threw herself on the bed and cried until she fell asleep. 

Late in the afternoon a knock on the door woke her up. In came a guard with a plate. On it was a bowl of rice and a slice of fruit. That was lunch. Neha glanced at the food, then buried her face in the pillows again, crying uncontrollably at the unfairness of her situation. 

Her dream was destroyed. She would wither away and return back to her previous size, and then she would be married to some shallow brute who would keep her emaciated for the rest of her life. She had never felt lower in her whole life, but eventually the crying exhausted her and she ate the meager lunch. It was food after all. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the encouragement, here is another chapter.

Chapter 18

Manya was hasting through the palace. She felt anxious. She could only imagine the torment her mistress was going through. Her tummy was growling and she was already craving a good stuffing. If I'm craving a stuffing, Neha must be craving it twice as much, she thought to herself. 

Lost in her thoughts she ran right past Vikram, the head gardener. She hadn't thought much about him in the last week, and had almost forgotten that he was the original reason she wanted to grow bigger. Vikram on the other hand found that his thoughts increasingly circled around the bottom heavy maid of the Princess. He watched her bustle down the long corridor with her ample butt wobbling under her shiny black curls. He could see the hint of her back rolls through her tight sari. 

All of these things suddenly converged in him and completed the enchantment. He stood long after she had vanished from sight, in the same spot, smelling the air that was still full of her sweet scent. Suddenly he realized that his heart was beating very fast and that he was sweating. Then he resumed his work.

Manya was headed for the kitchen. She needed to find Dev since he was the only person in the palace, besides the Princess, that she could trust. Dev saw her enter the kitchen and turned away to avoid her eyes. He didn't want to be seen with her right now, there was too much talk in the palace. He thought of ways to escape but it was too late, Manya was already standing in front of him. 

"Dev, I need to talk to you, it is urgent!" She had a concerned expression in her chubby face. "Shh! Come with me." Dev led her to the supply room quickly, before anyone noticed them together. When they were alone Manya started to talk. 

"Have you heard what has happened to Neha?" "Yes, we all know it." "We must help her!" "No! We musn't, it is too risky! She brought this on herself, we can't bring ourselves in any more danger. I shouldn't even be talking to you!" "But do you not love her? Don't you feel her pain?" "Yes of course I do, but she is going to marry some princely idiot anyway, it is time that I forget about her." Dev looked hurt but resolute. "I cannot make you help her Dev, but I beg you, please, I must find a way. They keep her in the room below the northern tower, isn't there a way to get there? Undetected?" "There might be. I have never tried it." "Please Dev! Please try." 

She had grabbed his hands and was holding them together as if in prayer. Dev noticed Manya's breasts. She never had boobs before he thought. Then he looked into her dark and anxious eyes and said "Okay, I will look for a way." Manya smiled with relief and let go of his hands. "Are you hungry by any chance?" Dev asked. I'm making kothu parotta, and we just made a big batch of gulab jamun." "Well, now you mention it, I'm ravenous!" Dev smiled and his perfect white teeth shined. "Stay here, I will bring you some and you can leave through the secret passage." 

After a few minutes he was back with a heavy bag of food. He helped Manya open the secret door and told her "meet me in the supply room tonight after dinner, then I will have some news." Manya nodded and left. 

She went through the narrow passages as she had done many times before. She reached the Princess' room and it was deserted. Sadness overcame her and she felt like crying. Then she plopped herself on a couch and started opening up the food containers. She ate and soon started to feel full, but she kept going. Neha was alone in some crummy room, starving, she thought. It would be insensitive to not eat every morsel of food, and from then on every bite she took was in solidarity with the imprisoned Princess.

She cried silently while the food kept passing through her plump lips. "This is for you Neha" she said. Dev had packed more than just kothu, there were several curries as well and a large stack of bread, enough food to satisfy three people, but Manya was determined to finish. She was sweating and panting like a gymnast, cradling her pulsing stomach with one hand and feeding it with the other. 

Finally she finished all the savory dishes, and the only thing left was a big box of gulab jamuns soaking in syrup. At the sight of them she let out a moan. "I can't eat another bite Princess.." she mumbled to herself. 

Just then she heard voices outside the room and suddenly the door opened. She was too startled and too full to get up and hide herself. The door opened and a man stepped halfway inside but stopped when he saw the swollen girl splayed on the couch next to a box of gulab jamuns. 

The man looked at Manya with disbelief. It was Vikram, and behind him, still standing out in the hallway, you could hear his two helpers. He looked Manya in the eyes and she looked back at him with fright painted in her face. Then without saying a word he turned around and closed the door. Manya could hear him talk to his helpers outside in the corridor. "We forgot something boys, come with me." he said. Then she heard them walk away, and she let out a painful moan. She had been holding in her stomach the whole time. 

Quickly she packed up the gulab jamuns and all the empty containers and went to her room. She was hot with embarrassment. She had totally forgotten about her crush on Vikram but now it was back with a vengeance. After what he had just seen, surely every chance was lost forever. Who would want to be with such a pig, Manya thought. 

She was in total conflict over the gulab jamuns. On one hand she had sworn to eat all the food in solidarity with her Mistress, and on the other hand she wanted to remove herself as much as possible from the pig that Vikram had just seen laying on the couch. She did not have much time to dwell on it because suddenly there was a knock on her door. 

Manya tightened with fear. Was she going to be exposed at her most vulnerable for the second time within as many minutes? "Miss Manya?" she heard a deep voice say. "W-who is it?" she asked. "Uhm, you don't know me. My name is Vikram, I am the head gardener." Manya was silent. "Sorry for interrupting you before.. Will you open the door?" Manya carefully opened, looking down to avoid Vikram's eyes. "It is me who should apologize, my behavior was most inappropriate." She said. "Don't say that" Vikram's voice was warm and kind. "All I saw was a most beautiful woman resting on a couch, a sight I should not even have been allowed to see as I am not worthy of it." Manya blushed. "Will you accept my apology?" Vikram held up a beautiful pink flower. 

Manya smiled insecurely and nodded, but she still avoided his eyes. "May I?" Vikram brought the flower forth towards Manya's face and gently pushed the stem into her hair above her right ear. As he withdrew his hand it accidentally brushed against the supple skin of her bare upper arm. The touch electrified them both, and for the first time Manya looked up into Vikram's kind eyes. 

He was a big burly man, yet so humble, so grounded, and so polite. She melted inside. Secretly they were both ready to fall in each others arms right then and there, but neither of them dared to rush it. Too much was at stake. 

"I've got to get back to work. We are doing upkeep on the Princess' balcony plants." "I understand," Manya said, "thank you for coming, it was very kind of you." Vikram nodded. Their eyes seemed to communicate much more than their words could, but the window of opportunity was closing fast. One of them had to come up with a pretense before it was too late. Manya was already burning with regret as Vikram turned to walk away. She hated her timidness, the man of her dreams was walking away. But suddenly, as if from someone else, the words just flew out of her mouth and she asked, "will you visit me again?" Immediately she felt embarrassed by her forthrightness but Vikram stopped and turned. With a surprised smile he said "of course, if you wish it." "I do." Manya said and then Vikram left. 

Chapter 19

In the northern tower, Neha was laying in bed crying. It had been 24 hours since she had been locked in the room and her stomach was roaring with hunger. She caressed it mournfully, aware that it would shrink away and she would be skinny again. 

Her teachers had come in the morning but she sent them both away. She was not in the mood to see anyone, and no one could force her to learn. She thought of Manya. She hadn't spend a day without her in 10 years. Neha was suddenly realizing how much she appreciated and loved her servant. Like a sister. 

Then she thought of Dev and how they would never repeat any of their naughty night binges. When she left this room in a few weeks time, skinny and defeated, she would be married to some tyrant who would take her away from here. She would never see Dev again. The thought broke her heart and she cried relentlessly. 

Late in the day she heard footsteps on the stairs. A short man with beady eyes came in through the door. Neha recognized him. He had been there the night before when they locked her up. His name was Sharv, one of her fathers minions. He was a priest, very intelligent and cunning. The Maharaja had ordered him to check on the Princess everyday at random hours to catch any suspicious behavior. 

"I see that you are not up yet your Highness," he said. Neha didn't answer him. The condescending tone of his voice drove her mad. "The best use of your time is to study the holy scriptures," he pointed to a stack of scrolls on a table. Then he proceeded to examine every corner of the room. "Very well. Until next time," and with these words he left. 

Neha found the man absolutely repulsive. He made her insides squirm, which paradoxically was quite positive because it replaced her rumbling hunger for a moment. "I'm gonna go crazy in here all by myself," she said out loud. "There is nothing to do!" She was about to scream but suddenly she heard something. 

A noise was coming from the floor next to the bed. "Princess! Princess!" Neha threw herself on to the ground and pressed her ear to the floor boards. "Princess!" She moved up along the boards towards the voice. Then she found a spot with a particularly wide gap between the boards and through the crack she could see the room beneath her. 

"MANYA!" she yelled before she could stop herself. Hopefully the guards outside the door hadn't heard. Manya was standing in a rather dark room. To reach the ceiling she stood on a chair that she had placed on top of a table. 

"Princess, oh I'm so happy to hear your voice," she said. "I'm happy to hear yours too Manya." Both girls started crying. "How did you find me?" Neha asked. "Your father has the whole tower guarded, but Dev showed me a way to this room. We weren't sure if you were above it, but thank the Gods, you are!" "Where is Dev?" "He doesn't dare come. There are too many rumors in the palace. But he is still helping. Yesterday he gave me extra food." "Oh what kind?" "Kothu parotta and gulab jamun." "Kothu parotta and gulab jamun.." Neha repeated the words to herself as if they themselves contained the slightest taste of the real thing. 

At the thought of food Neha started crying again. "Oh I'm so sorry my Princess, I didn't mean to make it harder for you. I can only imagine how you must be suffering." "Yes, it's horrible up here Manya. I feel utterly depressed. I feel my belly shrinking by the minute." "Oh my princess that is awful. I feel so bad. And I have such good news but I cannot tell them, it would not be right while you are suffering like this." "Good news? Please tell me Manya, tell me anything. I'm so lonely up here." 

Manya fell silent for a moment. "Well.. Uhm.. Yesterday after Dev gave me food in the kitchen, I went through the secret way to your room where I sat on the couch and swore to myself to eat it all in solidarity with your suffering-" "Oh dearest Manya.." Neha whimpered. "But while I was laying there all stuffed and rounded out, who should come bursting in but Vikram!" "Oh my! Did he see you?" "Yes he most certainly did. He saw it all. The empty boxes of food, my bulging belly, even the sweat dripping off my brow from the stuffing." "Then what happened?" "He left.. But then he came back with a flower for me." "Oh Manya that is terrific news! I'm so happy for you, but also so sad that I can't be there to enjoy this with you. I'm really missing out on the most exciting things.." "Yes I also wish you could share this with me your highness." Right then noises came from the door in Manya's room. "Someone is coming! I gotta go!" she whispered to Neha who desperately wanted to talk more but Manya was already gone. 

Just like that, she was alone again. The rest of the day went by extremely slowly. Neha felt bittersweet about the news Manya had brought. She was happy for her, of course, but it didn't feel good that her best friend was enjoying herself while she was locked away like a criminal. She started to grow quite angry before she realized that it was her immense hunger that produced most of these thoughts. Her stomach was growling uncontrollably. 

Dinner was the same meager bowl of rice and a slice of fruit. That night she cried herself to sleep and had a series of bad dreams. In the middle of the night she woke up startled. The air in the tower had cooled significantly. Everything seemed so strange and different and she thought she could hear noises from the gap in the floor. "Your highness!" someone whispered. "It is me, Dev!" 

Neha quickly threw herself onto the ground. "Dev?! Is it really you?" "Yes it is me." "I can't se you." "No, I have to keep it dark. This room is not in use, but the guards pass right by the door and they will notice light coming from here." "Okay.. Manya said you wouldn't come." "Yes.. I guess I missed you too much." Neha smiled. "Thank you Dev." "No problem. I imagine you are hungry." "Let's not talk about it." "Your choice, but I brought you something. Watch out." 

Neha removed her head from the floor as she heard Dev rumble around beneath it. Then there was a weird chirping sound that ended almost as soon as it began. "Okay, look now, I've drilled a hole." Neha looked into the gap and saw a hole so tiny that only her pinky would fit through it. "Watch out again" Dev said as he pushed a straw through the hole. "Okay, now try it." "Try what?" Neha said perplexed. "Suck at the straw." She did, and soon the heavenly mota lassi was flowing into her famished stomach. 

She sucked silently for several minutes, long enough for Dev to grow worried. "Your highness?" She opened her mouth with a deep moan and let go of the straw. "Oh Dev.. You've saved me.." Dev was blushing. "Oh its nothing.." "I wish you could drill a hole big enough for me to kiss you..." "This will have to do for now." Neha resumed drinking the fattening concoction only interrupted by sweet little moans. "Your highness I have to go, but I will do my best to make sure that you never run out of the drink while you are staying up there." "Thank you Dev.." Neha moaned dreamily. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 20

Vikram felt nervous as he walked towards the Princess' chamber. It was early morning but he was already sweating. Summer had begun and it was getting seriously hot. He had given the garden boys a job to do in the other end of the palace. That would give him the privacy he needed. He entered the Princess' room and went straight to Manya's door. He paused to work up the nerve to knock. 

Manya was laying inside eating her breakfast. Dev had brought her a lot of food but now that she knew the Princess was going to be alright, she didn't feel the same pressure to finish it all as she had the day before. Later I'll go and visit her, she thought. 

The knock on the door surprised her. She was eager for Vikram's return but didn't expect him this early. She got up and brushed the crumbs off of her clothes. Pausing by the mirror, she made sure her hair was looking good. Then she slowly opened the door and saw Vikram standing there offering her another flower. This time it was red. She took it while blushing. 

"For you miss Manya, a red hibiscus." He looked humbly at the floor. Manya gestured for him to come inside. "Please sit," she said as she closed the door. Vikram took a seat in a cushioned chair, and Manya placed herself on the edge of her bed. 

"I was just eating breakfast.." She felt a bit embarrassed about the amount of food that covered the bedside table. "Oh, I am so sorry. I'm too early, I should have known." Vikram almost got up to leave but Manya grabbed his hand and said, "please stay." The touch mesmerized him and he grew calm. Then they sat in silence for a while, not knowing how to begin conversation. 

"So you like gulab jamun?" Vikram pointed to a box stuffed with the sweet breads. Manya's face grew red, but she smiled. "Yes.. But my favorites are chaklis." "Ah, chaklis, they are very good." The silence returned. "And you are the head gardener?" "Yes! Yes I am." Silence again. Then Vikram said, "well I should get to work." He got up and Manya, desperate to make him stay, got up too but didn't know what to say. Then suddenly she blurted out, "let me help you!" Vikram looked at her, a bit perplexed. "Help?" "Yes, you are working on the Princess balcony right? Let me help." Vikram smiled and said, "well, okay then." He played it cool but secretly he was sending a prayer to whatever deity had given him the great foresight to send his apprentices away on this day. 

They went to the balcony and it was decorated with many types of flowers and trees in pots ranging from cup-size to big ones that reached Manya at the hip. Neha hadn't allowed any workers there for years so it was an overgrown mess. A beautiful mess, like a tropical jungle. Colorful birds had taken residence in the wilderness and were flying around chirping. Vikram smiled. 

"Nature is most beautiful when it is wild I think." Manya nodded in agreement. "Look at these roots." He pointed to a big apricot tree. "They are totally overgrown, nearly bursting out of the **. But the tree is luscious, very fertile, heavy with ripened fruits." He picked one of the apricots and handed it to Manya. She bit into it and the sweet juice spilled out of her mouth and dripped from her lips. She chuckled like a giddy schoolgirl. Vikram looked kindly at her. 

"These trees are beautiful and full of life," he said, "but they've outgrown their pots. We must give them new and more fitting ones so that they may grow even bigger and more beautiful." Manya felt as if the speech was aimed at her, and it made her feel confident and attractive. 

"Let's start with this one." Vikram said, pointing to a hibiscus tree in a medium sized **. "First I will move it so that we may have some space to work." "Let me help you," Manya said. She was feeling giddy and playful. "But are you sure? It may not look big but this ** is very heavy." "I can do it," she said stepping in between Vikram and the **. 

She bend down and grabbed the edge of it, her big behind widening significantly in the act. Vikram started sweating again. Then she attempted a lift but she could not get the ** off the ground. She was the Princess' maid and best friend, and her hands were soft and well kept. In fact, she had never lifted anything heavy in her entire life. She she let go of the ** and sighed. 

"Please miss Manya, let me," Vikram pleaded. "No," she said, "let me try again." She bend over once more. Vikram was fighting an urge to just reach out and slap that magnificent ass. "Help me," Manya said. "What?" "Help me lift it." 

Still bent over she reached behind herself and grabbed Vikram's idle hand. Then she pulled it down towards the **. Vikram toppled forwards and slightly bumped into the fair servants soft behind. She giggled and reached back for his other hand and pulled it down to the **. Vikram now stood bend over her, feeling her warm body up against his. 

"Now let's lift," Manya said as she started to rise up. For Vikram the ** wasn't that heavy but their positioning was awkward and they stumbled across the balcony. Manya was laughing loudly and leaning back into Vikram as she pretended to help with the lifting. They finally set the ** down and just stood breathing deeply and brushing up against each other. 

Vikram felt petrified. He wanted this moment to last forever and was afraid to move. Manya on the other hand was waiting for him to grab her, and the longer she waited the more her confidence left her. After a while she turned around and in a desperate last ditch effort she threw her arms around Vikram's neck, looked at him with vulnerable eyes. 

The she said, "Vikram, I'm in love with you, and I have been for a long time." Vikram looked down at her, tears were forming in his eyes. His romantic heart could not have dreamt it any better. "I'm in love with you too Manya," he said and then he finally allowed himself to touch her, sliding his arms around her soft body while he lowered his face towards hers. Then they kissed. 

Chapter 21 

Princess Neha was laying in bed looking at the ceiling. While Manya was fulfilling her dreams with Vikram, the Princess was stuck in a tower room with nothing to do and no one to talk to. She was drinking mota lassi day and night, it was her only way to pass time and the only thing that alleviated her depressing circumstances. Dev had been working overtime between doing his regular kitchen duties and making sure the Princess' drink was topped off. She was sucking down almost a gallon a day. 

In the morning Neha would get up and drink until she felt full, then roll back into bed and wait for her "breakfast", a single roti and a piece of fruit. The loneliness had become too much for her so she had agreed to continue her classes. The teachers would both arrive before lunch, first Aabheer and then Sana. The moment her classes were over she would go back to drinking mota lassi for hours, sometimes falling asleep right there on the floor and resuming her drinking as soon as she woke up. She was not just getting fat for her own pleasure anymore, but also for vengeance sake. 

The mota lassi worked its magic and in spite of all the Maharaja's efforts to make the Princess lose weight, she was growing rapidly. Being confined to a single room only sped up her gaining, as she was sedentary constantly. Her only obstacle was the menacing Sharv who came by once a day to check on her. He would easily notice if Neha was plumping up, but she had a solution for that. She hid her body by wearing a bulky robe that covered everything. Only her chubby face risked raising suspicion. 

However, luck was with the Princess, as it seemed to always be in her endeavors, and just as Sharv started to suspect that the Princess was somehow gaining weight, he was called by the Maharaja to attend to an urgent matter in another part of the Kingdom. He was replaced by an old man, Mr. Patel, whom Neha had known her whole life. 

The old man pitied Neha. He had a sweet spot for her and found her punishment too harsh. "You are just a girl! The Maharaja should let you enjoy yourself," he said as soon as he saw her, and Neha smiled for the first time in many days. Mr. Patel didn't fulfill his duty to inspect the room. Instead he brought sweets for the Princess as he believed her to be starving. "Here my love, some chaklis from the kitchen." He winked at her. "Our little secret." Then he left. Neha loved the old man and gobbled up the chaklis with a bitter sweet feeling. 

Dev and Manya visited her regularly and spoke to her through the crack in the floor. She was delighted to hear that Manya and Vikram had finally professed their love, but she also felt jealous that she no longer had Manya all to herself. Now she had to share her, and there was even the possibility that Manya would leave to start her own family. 

And sensing Dev so close to her but yet so far away pained her. She missed his hands massaging her body and pleasing her after a night of binge eating. She also missed food. The drink was getting tiring even though Dev did his best to create different flavors. She wanted to chew something. A chicken drumstick, a buttered roti bread. Anything! But she kept drinking and the high calorie mix combined with laying down all day made her body swell up faster than ever. 

When she had been free, at least she had spent a lot of time walking. The palace was huge and she moved all over it in her daily routine. Now she simply got no exercise at all. She had stopped wearing her saris and was constantly naked under her robe. It felt nice to not have any restrictions on her growing gut. 

The time she didn't spend drinking or sleeping she spent feeling out and exploring the changes in her softening body. Her breasts, the size of mangoes now, hung plumply on top of her protruding belly. The belly itself was solid and pudgy. It wobbled up and down when she moved and flowed out onto her lap when she sat upright. Her butt was like jello, and acted as if it contained no muscle at all. 

As the weeks passed she worked her way up to drinking over a gallon of mota lassi a day and the pounds piled onto her at an unprecedented pace. Her thighs started to rub together when she walked, and with every movement she felt her own heaviness which turned her on immensely. Even the oversized robe began to feel snug. 

"Dev, I'm bigger than ever. I can actually lift up my belly now" she said one night through the floor boards. "I believe it. It is unbelievable how much you are drinking. One cup of this stuff would knock me out." "I wish you were here Dev.. I long for someone to caress my body." "Me too your Highness." He stayed a while, listening to the princess soft moaning as she pleased herself.  

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Chapter 22 

As Neha lay in her room growing fatter, Manya too underwent a transformation. Everyday Vikram came to work on the Princess' balcony and Manya watched him with adoration and tried to help out, but really she mostly just got in the way. Vikram talked for hours about the bursting fertility of nature, which he was very passionate about Manya learned. 

She brought food for them from the kitchen and they would eat lunch together sitting on blankets and pillows in the forest-like atmosphere of the balcony. Their very own Garden of Eden. The first couple of days Vikram kept a polite distance, as he was still afraid of coming on too strong even though that would hardly have been possible. Manya was sending every signal she could think of for him to move closer and touch her. 

All her attempts to help his work ended in awkward embraces and their bodies brushing against each other, but she wanted more. She wanted him to hold her tight as they lay there dazing in the sun. She felt that precious time was being wasted. 

Luckily Manya was a good judge of character, and she figured that if anything were to happen she would have to play more into Vikram's kind and helpful nature. So one day at lunch she thought of faking a tummy ache. After eating a great deal, so much that she actually kind of did have a tummy ache, she whimpering a bit and brought her delicate hand on to her fluffy midriff. 

"Ohh.." "Is something wrong Manya?" Vikram asked, concerned. "I think I'm getting a belly ache.." She bit her lip and her eyes sent him a tender plea for help. Vikram got half way up but then wasn't sure what to do. "Please.. Come and rub my belly for me.." 

Vikram got up as ordered and knelt down behind Manya who was laying on her side. For a moment he marveled at her big shapely thighs that grew wide and rounded off at the hip before rollercoasting down into a swelling belly. Carefully he touched the belly with his big hand. He felt its softness under the tight sari. Slowly he started rubbing it in circular motions. 

"Mmh lay down next to me Vikram.." she purred. Vikram did as he was told while keeping one hand on her belly, still rubbing it. Now they were spooning and Manyas whimpering turned to soft moaning. Vikram was feeling her plush backside against his crotch and it was unbearably tempting, but his noble heart told him that he couldn't take advantage of a woman in pain. 

Then suddenly Manya turned her head back towards him and whispered, "kiss me.." Their mouthes clasped together like magnets. Her hot wet lips tasted sweet. As they were kissing Manya took hold of Vikrams hand and brought it from her belly up to her breast. Finally he realized what was going on and took a firm hold of her boob, squeezing it a bit. 

She let out a surprised squeal. She had never been touched by a man before and every grab and grope sent shivers through her, almost bringing her to orgasm. Hardly five minutes had passed before she was panting and grinding her butt against Vikram. He took his hand off her breast and brought it down to her waist, and then further down over her hips until he grabbed a hold of her fleshy bubble butt. 

She let out a short scream and grew even more unruly. Vikram could hardly believe the perfection of the fat ass that was jiggling under his hand. Manya started pulling up her sari, wriggling to get the tight fabric over her stout legs. Finally she revealed her enormous quivering tush and Vikram's heart skipped a beat at the sight of it. His dream finally came true as he lifted his broad hand and brought it down on to one of those fat insolent cheeks with a loud smack. 

Manya gasped and broke into a desperate moan as the tremors moved through her making her body quake. She turned her head and gave Vikram a wild primal look. "Again!" she whimpered. Smack! She squealed and thrusted her behind backwards like a big cat in heat. Vikram wriggled her butt some more and then started feeling up her inner thigh, moving towards her pussy. He found it soaked in sticky juice, and the touch sent almost unbearable jolts of pleasure through Manya's body. 

Foreplay was redundant at this point so he freed his cock and slowly slit it into her. It took a while for her tight pussy to accommodate him, but once he was fully in, he started thrusting. He moved in and out of her with such excellent rhythm and such perfect friction that he soon had brought Manya completely out of her mind. 

She frantically moved her limbs around and rubbed her head against the floor. The intense feeling of having Vikram inside of her filled her up and had nowhere to go. Finally she lost the last bit of control she had and let out a full on scream as both she and Vikram climaxed together. 

Sweaty and panting they lay embracing each other in silence for a long time. Then they started talking, and they both noticed a change. They could speak freely now that the pressure of courtship was off and they knew each other intimately. 

Soon the conversation found its way around the things that had happened in the palace lately. Vikram didn't want to offend, but he was mortally curious about Manya and the Princess' recent weight gain, so he slowly dared to broach the subject. 

"Manya my love.. You weren't always this.. Uhm.. Womanly." "You mean fat?" Manya asked directly, playing offended. "No! You are not fat.. You are gorgeous! But yes.. You have filled out lately, you have become a woman. Only a few months ago, I hardly noticed you, as you were skinny like a girl. How did this change come about?" Manya laughed and smiled lovingly. "Oh Vikram, have you not heard the rumors?" Vikram looked serious. "I've heard some say that you and the Princess were up all night eating sweets trying to make yourselves as big as elephants, but I don't pay much attention to gossip." "Well, the rumors are not far from the truth I'm afraid." "No?" "Ugh, I'm too embarrassed to tell you Vikram." Manya was hiding her face behind her chubby fingers. "Don't worry, I won't stop loving you no matter what it is." "Promise?" "Yes I promise that to you." "Okay.. Well it was Neha's idea, she wanted to get fat. It's a dream she has always had, and she loves to overeat, its her favorite thing. So one day a few months ago she just decided to achieve her dream, and since I'm her servant and the one closest to her, she ordered me to do the same. She didn't want to do it all alone." 

Vikram nodded as he paid close attention to Manya's story. "I was reluctant at first.. I didn't want to become fat because I was already in love with you and I thought you wouldn't like me if I wasn't skinny.." Manya grew red with embarrassment as she was saying this, but Vikram suddenly laughed deeply and heartily at the irony of it all. 

"I couldn't disobey my mistress' orders so I had to eat, and we ate all the time, all day until it was time to sleep, and then we started to grow bigger." Vikram smiled lovingly. "I hated it for a long time. It was very uncomfortable for me to eat so much, but slowly my stomach adapted to big amounts of food. Then one day not so long ago the Princess noticed that you were staring at my behind as we were running through the hallway. It was the first sign of interest from you, and I took it to mean that you liked my bigger body, so I started to really put in work and stuff myself. I figured if you like me a little bigger, you would like me a lot bigger." Vikram patted Manya's behind and said, "you figured right." 

"Do you really like me this big?" Manya asked. "I love your body, and I would love it even if it were to become bigger." Manya looked seriously at Vikram and asked, "Do you think I should get even bigger?" "Do you want to?" "Well, I do enjoy eating much more now, it has sort of become a habit. But I thought that if I ever could be with you I would not have to keep stuffing myself.. Unless you want me to?" 

Vikram fell silent. He was carefully deciding what to say. Something told him that he had to speak up now or hold his tongue forever, so he decided to let his soul bare. "I enjoy seeing things grow and helping you grow would be my biggest dream come true. But if you do not want to, then I will still be with you and love you forever." Manya blushed. "Oh Vikram, I would never have believed this. The man I love likes to fatten up his woman." She laughed. 

"Why don't you feed me some of these gulab jamuns" she said, grabbing a box of the sticky treats. "Yes my queen." Vikram took one out of the box and passed it through her luscious lips. She closed her eyes and moaned. "When Neha ordered me to get fat I was perfectly miserable, but now there is nothing I would rather do. It feels so right when it's for you." Vikram fed her another. "Mmmh.." The tender feeding continued into the late afternoon until Manya had polished off a dozen gulab jamuns and a box of chaklis. She fell asleep right there on the ground with her sari tightly hugging her taut belly. 

• 5 weeks later...

Chapter 23

Within the next 24 hours Neha would meet her future husband. She had no clue of course, in fact she had lost all track of time. She had spent three weeks in captivity, and in that time she had changed considerably. It seemed like all energy had been zapped out of the vibrant girl that had entered the room three weeks prior. She used to struggle to keep quiet for more than five minutes, but had now grown accustomed to laying in bed, silently staring out of the window for hours. 

Beside the change in her character there had also been a stunning change to her physique, but no one yet knew how miserably the Maharaja's plan to slim her down had failed. In the time Neha had been captive only three people had seen her. 

The Maharaja had been very busy with taking care of the diplomacy that was needed with all the foreign royals that slowly trickled into the kingdom to ask for the Princess' hand in marriage. He spent all his time weighing the options, trying to find the best future ruler for the Kingdom. There was no room in his busy schedule to visit the Princess, besides, secretly he was still very angry with her. 

That meant the only people who had seen Neha recently were Aabheer, blind as a bat, Sana, too aloof and preoccupied with unearthly matters to care about the Princess' weight gain, and the old servant, who saw Neha with rose-colored glasses and could never think or say a bad thing about her. 

Dev had been supplying the fresh and fattening lassis for the Princess throughout her stay in the room. The whole time she was locked up she had literally done nothing but lay in bed and consume calories. Her body was fat and swollen, almost beyond recognition. 

Tomorrow the big festivities would begin, and the scandal would become public. There would be an official welcoming, with spectators, in the royal hall. Neha would sit with her father next to her, and with all of the highest people of the kingdom and all of the fancy far away visitors watching, while one after another the suitors would come up and present themselves to her. That would signal the beginning of the courting. In the next days the palace would become a huge social event designed to give the Princess and her suitors ample opportunity to get to know each other. 

It would also mean lots of feasts, and Neha couldn't wait to set her teeth into something solid again. Buttered bread, tender meat, sweet cakes.. "Mmhm..." The mere thought made her moan. She was laying naked in bed, caressing her softened body, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. It startled her as she wasn't expecting anyone. She hadn't had visitors this late before. She quickly pulled on her robe, but it no longer concealed her jutting belly. With a few uncertain steps that made her whole body wiggle, she approached the door. There was another knock, and then a whisper. 

"It's me Princess, can I come in?" "Dev?" "Yes, it's me." Neha's was filled with excitement, she had longed to see a friendly face more than she realized. "Come in!" she said. The door opened and Dev quickly slipped inside. "Close it, quick!" he said. She did. The room was dark, only lit by a few rays of moonlight coming from the window by the bed. "How did you get by the guards?" Neha asked. "They've been taken away to prepare for tomorrow. No one knows it. I found out by accident as I was topping up your lassi." "Uhh Dev I'm so happy to see you!" 

Neha threw her short arms around the young cook and squeezed him hard. He felt her warm and squishy body against his own thin frame. "Let me turn on some lights," she said, already on her way to pick up a candle from a nearby table. She lit several and then sat herself down on the bed. "Come over here my big hero," she said as she look up at Dev. Her face was beaming with joy and her eyes shined with adoration for Dev. 

As she was sitting there in the candlelight he noticed how widely her hips spread out and how plump she appeared to have become. Her pretty face was round and soft looking, with healthy looking apple cheeks and a double chin. Her boobs hung lazily on either side of her protruding stomach, barely covered by the tight robe. She was trying to keep the fabric closed over her belly but the bottom part of it pushed through and spilled out into her lap. Sitting down she almost covers the same space as two of the old Neha, Dev thought. 

"Come" she smiled invitingly at him. She didn't realize how different she looked to him, but although Dev was a bit shocked by the major changes in her appearance, he was still smitten by the young Princess, so he moved over and sat next to her on the bed. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. 

"What was that for?" he asked shyly. "For saving me, silly! I would have died if it were not for you Dev. Do you know what they fed me? I would have starved to death. But because of you I have this instead." She opened her robe and revealed a solid buddha belly resting in between her thighs. She grabbed it with both hands and shook it. Her swollen breasts swung were fully visible and Dev was suddenly out of breath. He wasn't into bellies but the boobs did him in. 

"Isn't it beautiful? It feels amazing.." Neha was mesmerized by her own pillowy stomach. "If you are happy this way, I'm happy to have helped." Dev said diplomatically. "I'm more than happy Dev, and I want to reward you." "Reward me?" Neha said nothing, she just got up from the bed, took a few steps forward then turned around in front of Dev and let the robe fall to the floor, revealing her gloriously naked and overfed self. 

Her body was a struggle between pear and apple shape. Starting from her petite feet and moving up, just beyond her knees her legs widened dramatically until reaching their widest point at her flaring hips. In between the hips rested her very round and very pudgy belly which defied gravity by jutting straight out into the air. Her boobs moved lively in between the frame of her fat arms which rounded nicely at the shoulders. 

She moved slowly towards him and as she did a jiggle emanating from somewhere behind her moved through her body and made every part come alive in a sensual dance. "Turn around" Dev heard himself say. Neha playfully swung her body around revealing a globular and massive butt that quivered uncontrollably from the sudden movement. It had grown unbelievably wide but was still round and shapely. 

Neha did a little dance that made the big fleshy cheeks bounce from side to side, then she turned to face Dev again, and moved in on him like a tiger moves in on its prey. She was so close that their faces were almost touching when she whispered. "I'm going to reward you boy." Her voice was deep with lust. Then she grabbed his head with both hands and kissed him wildly. "I haven't had anything savory for weeks," she said and grabbed his crotch. 

Her aggressiveness was scaring him a bit but he was nonetheless rock hard under his kitchen uniform. "Take it out," she ordered, and Dev obliged her as she dropped to her knees in front of him. Then she took command of him with her chubby hands and started stroking. Dev was groaning and straining himself not to come right away as Neha moved in closer and gave him a coy look with her mouth slightly opened, her lips looking wet and luscious. 

She moved towards his cock and greedily took it into her mouth. Little sweet moans came from her as she inspected it with her tongue, enjoying its salty savory taste. "Mmmh...." Her movements were subtle but tickled in just the right way. She took her sweet time, stroking him at an achingly slow pace and running him in and out of her silky smooth mouth. With her free hand she explored her own body, running it over her freshly grown rolls and finally ending in between her plush thighs. 

By the sounds of it they were both on the brink of orgasm, but Neha stopped and climbed on to the bed. "I give you some, you give me some," she smiled with mischief. She moved into position with some difficulty. As she settled on her back her stomach, rising far above the rest of her, wobbled back and forth. Dev moved in between her thick legs, pushing them far apart to make room. His hands sank deeply into her thighs, incredibly tender as if they hadn't the faintest trace of muscle. He moved in on her and found that were his head used to have room there was now a doughy lower belly in the way. He pressed up against it and started licking her and soon brought her near climax again. 

His cock hung stiffly below him and he was fighting an immense urge to plunge it into her. Just as it was all getting too unbearable Neha bursted out in between panting and moaning, "Get up here! Put it in between these!" Dev looked up to see Neha squeezing her overripe boobs together. He jumped on her with a quickness that surprised himself and stuck his cock into her soft cleavage and started thrusting. Neha was pleasing herself and moaning wildly as Dev picked up the pace until he was thrusting with such vigor that the whole bed shook. Right as he was about to come, Neha took Dev's cock back into her mouth and sucked hungrily as he shot load after load into her overfed body. 

Guest WritingMonkey

Good update!

I am curious: does Dev like the changes or not?

Would be an interesting dynamic if he did not.

• 7 months later...

Chapter 24 

Dev slipped out sometime during the night without Neha noticing. She was in deep sleep when very early in the morning a young servant woke her up with a knock on the door. She brought Neha a beautiful sari that the Maharaja had decided she should wear at the big event that same day. 

"Please try it on your Highness, so that we may be able to make any necessary adjustments before tonight." The girl held out the sari with both hands and looked down at the floor. Neha was in a bad mood from being awakened so early, but slowly she got up. Then she let her robe drop to the floor, revealing her naked body. 

The young servant girls eyes grew significantly, but she didn't utter a word. The Princess' belly leaped dramatically forward and the fat hung from her sides in thick rolls. She lifted her meaty arms up so that they pointed straight at the ceiling. "Put the skirt on me," she said. The servant girl wriggled the skirt over Neha's arms and shoulders. It made it passed the Princess' swollen breasts but got stuck at the widest part of her tummy. 

"What is this? Why did you bring such a small skirt?" Neha asked. The servant girl was red in the face with embarrassment. "His Highness the Maharaja has chosen the dress your Highness." He really thinks I'm this small now, Neha thought. "What are you standing there for? Pull it!" Neha snapped at the girl. Then she made momentous effort to suck in her belly. The skirt went past but only to encounter even more resistance at the hips. 

There was a gap in the fabric where the skirt was supposed to be tied, and it was dangerously stretched. The skirt itself clung to the Princess' chunky thighs and wide behind like a second layer of skin, and in the front her big potbelly was spilling over the edge of it. The feeling of the tight fabric pleased her. 

Then she raised her arms again, "the top," she said. The servant tried pulling the top over Neha's head but the sleeves were too narrow and got stuck on her forearms. Finally her fat arms went through, but getting the top past her breasts was another monumental effort that left both her and the servant panting. 

The top was on but it was so tight at the shoulders that Neha couldn't let her arms down, they were both sort of suspended in the air at a 45 degree angle from her body. It covered her boobs but ran out of fabric right below them, leaving her stout middle section completely naked. 

The tightness was uncomfortable and Neha was getting irritated, but then suddenly she smelled the heavenly smell of warm dosas. "It looks like someone needs to move up a size or two.." a voice from behind her said. Neha turned and saw Manya standing in the doorway. "Manya!" she cried and started running towards her but all it amounted to was an unnatural waddle. The girls embraced. "Manya! You look great!" Neha said looking up and down Manya's body. "You too my Princess." Manya smiled. 

"Help me get out of these awful clothes," Neha said, and both servants sprang to her side to help her take off the top, but it wouldn't come off. They were tugging at it for five minutes until Neha was almost crying with desperation. This was the most exercise she had gotten in weeks and she was panting even more than the hard working servants. "Use a knife if you have to for heavens sake!" she cried out, but finally the top came off. 

Exhausted, Neha stumbled across the room and plopped her big behind onto the bed. With the sudden widening of her hips the skirt ripped a good 10 inches at the seam, letting out a river of plush brown flesh. Neha fell onto her back laughing, and Manya couldn't help herself either. They laughed for a full minute while the servant girl just stood there awkwardly. "Help me take off the skirt," Neha finally said. It was easy now that it was torn. Manya handed the broken and crumbled clothes to the young servant and said "take these clothes back." The servant took the clothes with a quick bow and left Manya and Neha alone. 

"I smelled dosas," the Princess said. Manya had brought breakfast and soon the two girls sat on Neha's bed eating and giggling. "Mmh this is heavenly! You can't believe how much I've missed dosas. Well, any kind of solid food really." The princess was scoffing down food, letting out small moans and burps along the way. "My princess, I must say, you have gained a lot of weight in your captivity." "Really? Some days I could swear I had started to shrink!" "Are you joking? Your mind must have played tricks on you," Manya said. "Well, maybe I have managed to put on a few pounds," Neha modestly admitted. In fact she had gained close to 30 pounds in the last three weeks. 

"And what about yourself, I must say you look very well fed Manya." Manya blushed. "I thought you would have stopped gaining weight since you didn't have me around to order you to eat," Neha said. "Well... I might have found a new reason to eat.." "What? Tell me!" Manya smiled. "Well as it turns out... Vikram.." "What?! Vikram what?!" "Vikram has been feeding me. He likes seeing me grow." "Manya! That is incredible!" "Yeah, so as you can see.. I've gained a few more pounds." Manya patted her paunchy belly that now stuck out way past her breasts. "More than a few I think." Neha teased and grabbed a handful of blubber from Manyas hip. 

"What about yourself you highness, you look like you fell in a ** of mota lassi and drank your way out. Really you are quite massive!" She poked Neha's belly. "I practically did! I've done nothing but lay here and drink and grow." "And what about tonight? What will you father and the suitors say? Are you not scared?" "They can all bite me!" Neha said and slapped her buddah belly. 

The girls talked for a long time until the young servant girl suddenly came back. "Your Highness..." She bowed. "I was told to tell you to show up for measuring at noon." She bowed again and left. Neha sighed. "Well this ought to be entertaining. Care to bathe with me Manya?" Manya nodded eagerly. 

Neha looked towards a stack of folded clothes. It was the sari she had worn on the day she went into captivity. "Manya, bring me my sari." She stood up and let Manya dress her. This time it was easier but it was still a tight fit. The fabric hugged the Princess tightly and at every opening the plush fat was abundantly overflowing. "I really didn't know I had gained that much." Neha was visibly marked by the sudden realization. She felt the new creases that the tight sari caused in her body. "You know there is no mirror in here. I haven't seen myself in three weeks. How do I look?" "Splendidly rotund, my Princess" "Good. Well shall we?" "After you my princess." 

Chapter 25

Neha left the room for the first time in three weeks, and together the two girls walked towards the baths. For Neha it was really more of a waddle than a walk. On their way they passed several guards and servants who had to look twice to recognize the filled out Princess. 

"Walking feels so different," Neha said. Her butt wobbled vigorously under the colorful dress. "Everything on me is moving, it feels wonderfull!" When they finally reached the baths, the young Princess was slightly out of breath. "Whoever I marry... I hope their palace is smaller than ours!" she said as Manya undressed her. 

After bathing the girls went to the Princess' chamber were Neha finally got a good look of her new body in the mirror. She let out a small gasp at the first sight, and then she silently examined herself from every angle. She caressed her doubled chin, pinched the thick side rolls, shook her jelly arms and wriggled her fleshy butt. She looked at herself from the side and said "I'm starting to take the shape of a ball." "It is because you are so short my Princess." Neha nodded. She lifted her belly with both hands and let it drop. It wobbled lazily. 

Half an hour went by like this before she changed into the largest set of clothes she had. It too was straining at the seams and did a poor job of hiding her chubbiness. Suddenly Neha's stomach grumbled loudly. Manya brought forth a box of chaklis and they ate them together on the Princess' bed. They were falling asleep when a knock on the door suddenly woke them up. The servant girl from earlier was there to announce that it was noon and time for the measuring. 

Neha grumpily got up, and Manya followed. They didn't walk far before they came into a beautiful and warm colored room, with pillows all around, bathed in sunlight flowing in from tall windows. An elderly man stood ready with measuring string and different fabrics. He motioned the Princess to come over and held her hand as she stepped on to a stool. Silently he measured various parts of her body with a piece of string. Arms, bust, waist, hips. He was meticulous and noted everything down, but also discreet, as he did not mention the Princess' changed appearance at all. 

"Thank you your highness. That is all I need," he said. As he was about to leave Neha stopped him. She wanted to satisfy her curiosity. "Wait! Tell me, are my new measurements different from my older ones?" The tailor stopped and thought for a moment. He was a man who said things as they were, but he was dealing with a Princess here and offending her could have dangerous consequences. He decided not to lie. "Yes your Highness. Actually the difference is remarkable," he said. "I would like to hear the difference in numbers." "Of course your highness." The tailor started putting down all his equipment and took out some papers with rows of numbers on them. "Your last measuring was six months ago. It was for the dress you wore at his Highness the Maharaja's birthday party. At that time your measurements were 10 inches around the upper arms, 33 inches around the bust, 30 inches around the waist and 40 inches around the hips." "And now?" The tailor looked up from the papers. It's hard to believe that this is the same girl, he thought. "Now your measurements are 16 inches around the arms, 50 inches around the bust, 52 inches around the waist and 60 inches around the hips." A burning heat spread out through Neha's body as her heart started to race. She was sure that the tailor could see her blushing. "Thank you that will be all." "My pleasure your Highness," the tailor bowed and left. 

Neha turned to Manya who sat in a stack of pillows, "did you hear that?!" The girls started squealing with delight but they were soon interrupted as the door suddenly opened and in came two guards who positioned themselves on either side of it. After them came the Maharaja and his council. At first he looked delighted to see his beautiful daughter again but his smile soon faded as he realized that he had been fooled. The faces of his councilmen grew dark. "Father." Neha said coldly, staring him down. She hadn't forgotten the resentment she felt towards him for locking her up like a criminal. "My daughter," he responded, "Uhm.. It is good to see you." The Maharaja was stuck for words. The guilt of what he had done to his daughter had somehow stripped him of all authority."Well I just wanted to, uhm... Wish you good luck tonight. I've met all of your suitors and there are some good men among them. I would give you my advice on who to consider but.. I don't think you would take it." "You think correctly." Neha said. "Well.. I will be happy as long as you marry any one of them." The room fell silent. "Will that be all?" Neha asked. "Uhm, yes, I guess so. See you tonight my... flower." The Maharaja looked sad and defeated. Neha didn't quite know what to make of it, and she was too angry to care. All she wanted was revenge, and if marrying one of those dunces would make her father happy, she would do all in her power to avoid it.

Chapter 26

Late in the afternoon a servant came by the Princess' chamber and dropped off the new sari. It was a breathtaking red and green dress with beautiful embroidery. It fit perfectly and made Neha look splendidly cute. All afternoon servants had worked hard on preparing her. Her black curly hair was shiny, almost wet looking, and her eyelashes were long and seductive. She felt like a sexy fat kitten.

Together with Manya she was escorted by guards to the throne room where she was to sit on a cushioned chair next to her father. They could hear the murmur of the crowd from afar, and when they reached the room it was packed with guests. This was a big diplomatic event and anybody who was anybody was present. Representatives from ten different Kingdoms had come, and each brought several important diplomats and negotiators, not to mention large entourages of servants and guards. The crowds had lined up on both sides of a seemingly endless carpet that started outside the room and ran all the way up to the Princess' seat. Among them stood a lot of the palace staff. Anybody who could sneak off duty had done so. This was not an event to be missed, especially since the news had broke out that the Princess, in spite of her incarceration, was now fatter than ever. 

Neha slowly waddled up the steps and took her seat, letting her tubby posterior expand and fill up the chair. Her thick round belly rested nicely in her lap and she sat back in comfort and gazed lazily upon the crowd like a tigress who had had her fill. When the Princess appeared the noise of the crowd increased significantly. The rumors had been confirmed, the Princess was a glutton. What would this mean for the kingdom?

Next to Neha, her father sat looking rather anxious. He had promised the suitors something he could not deliver, a slender and beautiful young Crown Princess. All he had to offer was this engorged little piglet. The suitors waited outside and were the only ones who had not yet laid eyes upon the Princess. One by one they were to walk up to her and introduce themselves. 

The first to approach was Amar of the mighty Vindhya Kingdom. He was a proud and noble looking man with a straight posture and dignity in his step. This was the man her father was hoping she would marry. An alliance with a strong Kingdom like Vindhya would be prosperous. Music sounded at his entrance and kept playing as he walked up the carpet towards the Princess. He too had heard the rumors and he was dissappointed now that he could confirm them with his own eyes, but he did not let it show. She is still a Princess, and ought to be treated with respect, he thought. As he stood before Neha, he lowered his right knee and bowed deeply. "Your highness, I'm Amar from Vindhya. It is an honor to be in your court." "Thank you Kumar," Neha said with a bored attitude, purposefully getting his name wrong. Her father gave her a vicious look, but he could not scold her in front of all these noble people. Amar bowed again and left the way he came. 

On his way back he met the next suitor, Jai from the rich Yamuna Ganga kingdom. He was a skinny young man with a thin mustache and a arrogant look. He wore a military uniform and he was visibly disgusted by the fat piece of lard that sat up on the chair. It almost made him nauseous. As he stood in front of the Princess he barely bowed and said in an arrogant voice, "Jai, from Yamuna Ganga." His eyes looked everywhere but at the Princess. "Who are you looking for Jai?" the Princess asked. Jai reluctantly looked at her, and she smiled mischievously. "Hello," she said with a smirk while giving her belly a good squeeze. Only Jai saw this and he had to swallow twice to avoid becoming sick. "Nice to meet you Jai," Neha said as he turned on the spot and hurried out of there, offended. 

"This is fun father," Neha whispered. The Maharaja simply shook his head in despair. Next up was Harish from the northern Himachala. A big brutish man who looked like he lived in a cave. Even though he was well dressed in silk and had combed his hair, every pore in his body just screamed: Wild man. He stomped up the carpet and while still walking said "Harish, Himachala" and then he bowed. "I'll take you, even if you are corpulent," he said harshly. Neha almost laughed with surprise at his candor. "Oh you will? How noble of you to save me." "I'll say what we all know. None of the others want you, you are too fat. This is all a farce." The Maharaja hid his face in embarrassment, but Neha loved it. "What else do they say about me?" she asked. "That you are a spoiled glutton who devours ten pigs before breakfast." "Mmh I wish.." Neha said. "I don't care what you look like. I'll let you get as fat as you want. I want to be king, so I'll take you." "We will see about that, leave us now." Neha said. 

The ceremony went on like this. One after one the suitors came up, most of them very polite even though you could see that their minds were made up and that they would not be putting forth any offer to marry the young Princess. The last man to enter was a tall dark haired man with a slightly drooping posture. He had a bit of a gut but you could tell that his body was strong and he had long powerful arms. His beard was neatly cut but his dress was simple and not as extravagant as his predecessors. "I'm Tarun from Dravida, a Kingdom in the far south. It's an honor to stand before you your Highness." He was the first man to sound sincere, and Neha was intrigued but she wanted to test him. "I've not heard much of Dravida before, tell me about it." She commanded. "Well your Highness, it is very different from this northern Kingdom. But do not worry, in my Kingdom you will be warmly welcomed." "Even with this," Neha squinted her eyes and shook her belly again, but Tarun smiled calmly. "If you were not already gorgeously shaped your Highness, you would soon become it. In my Kingdom it is custom to fatten the bride before the wedding." Neha felt again that burning in her chest and racing of her heart that she had earlier. The tall stranger's words had hit her in a very vulnerable spot. She struggled to hide her emotions but she was visibly rattled. Tarun smiled and said, "truly an honor to meet you your Highness." Then he bowed and left. Neha watched him closely, trying to figure out what was going on. This morning she had resolved not to marry any of the suitors, but know that resolve had been shaken. Tarun's words flickered through her mind over and over again: "If you were not already gorgeously shaped, you would soon become it."

Chapter 27

After the ceremony Manya followed Neha to her chamber. The Princess was strangely silent the whole way. When they finally reached the room Manya could no longer stand it and blurted out, "your Highness what is it?!" Neha stayed silent for dramatic effect, then she said, "Manya, I think I'm in love." "What? With whom?" "Tarun of Dravida." Neha threw herself on the bed and stared dreamily at the ceiling. "Did you not hear his words to me?" she asked. "No, I could barely hear anything in that sea of people." "Oh Manya he is my dream! Tall and handsome, dark and mysterious! And he said where he comes from they fatten the brides! It's like Chandra told us! It's real!" "He really said that?" Manya sat down on the bed, thinking through the ramifications of this. "Does that mean you would leave us? Go to the south?" "Yes," Neha said, even though the idea of moving so far away was scary to her. "I would go far down south and probably be gone for many years, until father dies and Tarun becomes the king." Manya sat silently. Tears were forming in her eyes. Then she cried, "oh Neha, I'm so happy for you! But I will miss you so much.." Neha looked confused. "Are you not joining me?" she asked. "I wish I could, but I want to be with Vikram. Plus it sounds so scary and foreign to me." Neha nodded in silence. But they didn't have much time to dwell. The feast was starting soon and they had to get ready. By the mirror lay a new sari that the tailor had finished while the ceremony was going on so that Neha could change before dinner. She put it on and again looked brilliant. 

Soon the two girls were sitting at a long table in the garden. There was dancing and entertainment and one dish after another was being served by an army of waiters. Hundreds of people were in attendance but a row of seats remained empty. "Jai and his people left right after the ceremony," the Maharaja's advisor whispered to Neha. She smiled, happy to have scared that little worm out of the palace. She was enjoying herself immensely, munching on the fine foods the kitchen reserved for occasions such as this one. This was an opportunity for the Maharaja to show the splendor and richness of his Kingdom so no expense was spared and dishes kept rolling in until everyone had gotten sick with eating and were laid out in their chairs. Neha took full advantage and polished off plate after plate, piling them up next to her, stuffing her round gut and feeling it press tightly against the fabric of her sari. 

Throughout the night the suitors came up to her one after the other to offer their proposal. You could tell that they only offered it out of obligation, or out of a greed for power. They were all second in line to the throne, or worse, in their own Kingdoms, and so the only way to become King was to marry a Crown Princess. Some were clearly under pressure from their families, to marry and bring another Kingdom under their command. Those men proposed timidly, dearly hoping that the Princess wouldn't accept. According to tradition she had two days to consider the offers before accepting. 

Harish came up as Neha was chewing on a chicken bone. "I see how you reached obesity. Don't worry, we have lots of chickens were I come from, you won't be needing." Neha put down the bone. She was disgusted by this crude man. "Do you have anything nice to say?" She asked. "Just that you can get fat as a hog for all I care, I think you will bear my offspring quite nicely with those hips." The Maharaja was listening with disbelief. Harish looked at him and said, "your Highness, I offer my proposal to marry your daughter." And with those words he walked off. 

The night continued with dancing and festivities, but Neha remained seated and kept eating long after most others had given up. Her belly was visibly distended and the beautiful sari was getting very uncomfortable. In fact Neha had long ago ceased to enjoy the food, she was getting sad and now ate out of frustration. It was getting late, and Tarun had still not proposed to her. She felt stupid for having fallen for a stranger so quickly. She put down the piece of buttered roti she was eating and let out a huge belch that for a second upset the music. Her stomach was under immense pressure and it felt like it might rip open. She kept mumbling, "oh my god.. oh my god.." in between burps. Her breathing was labored and as she sat back in her chair and gazed at the dancing people, Tarun suddenly came out of the night and stood before her. 

"Your highness," he bowed with grace. Neha quickly sat up and almost fell out of the chair as her heavy belly lunged forward. She moaned softly from the pain. "Mmh.. Tarun, good to see you again," she said nervously. "I'm painfully sorry my Princess.." Neha's heart sank. He's going to reject me, she thought. He will leave and I won't see him ever again! "..that I've let you wait so long, but I must admit that I enjoyed watching you put away this heroic amount of food." The Maharaja looked incredulous, he could not fathom that someone would enjoy watching his plump daughter gorge herself into a stupor. Neha's face lit up and she said, "well Tarun, I'm happy to have entertained you. The pleasure is mine and I would do it again anytime you wish." "Then I shall wish it often," he said and turned to the Maharaja. "Your highness, I would like to ask for you daughters hand in marriage." The Maharaja was already catatonic and simply nodded. Then Tarun slipped into the night and Neha again sat back in her chair, rubbing her distended belly, happy, satisfied, stuffed to the gills.