Favorite podcasts?

ledalavandula

Since I work from home I listen to podcasts alllll day long and am always looking for new things to listen to! Here are some of my favorites, what are yous?

Spooky dramas:

Tanis/The Black Tapes/Rabbits, Alice Isn't Dead, Silt Verses, The Left Right Game

Culture critics/history:

You're Wrong About, Not Past It, Maintenance Phase (if you haven't listened to this you MUST, it's all about fatphobia in our culture. If you're fat you'll feel so seen, if you're thin you'll be a better lover and ally to fat people), Racket, and a bunch of stuff by Wondery (Operator, Harsh Reality, Guru)

Tech + hacking:

Reply All, Hacked, Darknet Diaries, Hacker Next Door (unfortunately now defunct)

22 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I'm listening to a podcast about auto history right now, called Past Gas, and its pretty funny and educational. but i do like podcasts about unsolved mysteries, conspiracy theories, PC tech, paranormal stuff.

I love paranormal podcasts too! Unexplained and Lore are my faves

• Curvage Model

I have yet to find a podcast that I like. Do you listen to them on Spotify? 

I'm listening audiobooks - but they are in Italian "Bomba Atomica" - "Storia perfetta dell'errore" Both of Marco Mercadini. 

Ps: Se qualche italiano mi legge e vuole suggerirmi qualche podcast interessante in italiano ben venga! ☺

Oh man! This is a topic I can definitely help with! 😁

My favorite horror podcast has to be Scare You to Sleep! The tone of the podcast is so spooky and amazing! It can either lull you to sleep, or be really entertaining on the way to work!

Black Men Can’t Jump In Hollywood is a great podcast for media literacy, especially if you’d like to challenge ideas of film and media from a black perspective.

Anything for Selena is an amazing documentary series, that goes into the life of the singer Selena. It is also a great way to understand contemporary Latino culture a little better!

If y’all want links, PM me or message this group and I’ll drop em!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Love this topic! My download list is so long.

I'm a wrestling nerd for my sins so listen to talk is Jericho. Not every episode but he covers haunted places and true crime with various experts which is interesting!

Then most haunted with Amy Bruni, Around the NFL and something to wrestle with being some others. I miss my hour commute to work. Used to get through so many that way.