Hi Everyone,

I'm TheResplendency and I'm new here (kinda, as I've had accounts before but not had them for long), and I wanted to make a go of things this time. 

I'm a 20-something straight male feeder/feedee from the UK (more details on my profile), just looking to have a good time and maybe meet some people. I'm kinda shy and it's taken a lot of willpower just to make this introductory post (lol), but nonetheless, here I am.

That's it really, just wanted to introduce myself to this great community of fat lovers, as it feels like it's time to expand my horizons a bit (pun intended).

Have a good one.

I'm doing okay, thank you. Been trying to put on more weight but it's hard since it's all a big secret for me - got a cake stuffing planned for later, though ;). Also trying to summon up the courage to talk to more girls online so I can hopefully meet someone finally, either as a feeder or feedee or both tbh. How about you?

Thanks, glad you agree ;) and the chocolate cake was amazing, ate it all last night, was kinda messy lol but SO delicious 😋

It's weird actually, 'cause ever since I started with feederism, it's only been about women gaining weight and being on the feeding side of the spectrum, but increasingly I'm enjoying the other side and now I'm kind of torn. I guess that makes me more of a mutual gainer-type but I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I still love fat women and women gaining weight (that's most of the reason I'm on Curvage anyway) but I definitely want to branch out and actually try to experience something for real at some point and I've loved stuffing myself silly and feeling those extra pounds pack on.

How are you finding it? Meeting people and if you're trying to do something IRL, how have you found it so far, what's your ambition, etc.? If you don't mind me asking, that is.

My ultimate goal is to get really fat with the woman of my dreams getting really fat too in a hot mutual-gaining/feeding relationship. Whether that will happen or not, who knows, but a man can dream. I weigh 203lbs right now (my short-term goal is 100kg, or 220.4lbs, but long term goal is much higher) although my weight gain is kinda stalling without being able to control mealtimes and having sneak around my parents so I need to meet someone before I can balloon :D But I don't just have lofty ambitions for my own weight, I'm hoping my future girlfriend will become monstrously obese too.

Making new friends is definitely a priority of mine, as well and I'm pleased to make your acquaintance on here :) 

Do you have a particular goal weight in mind?

And as for cake, cake is my biggest weakness lol, basically addicted to the stuff 🤣

Well, thank you, that's very sweet of you :) and it's funny that you're the same with cake as I am, I'm glad to meet another cakeaholic lol.

Probably my top five junk foods are cake, chocolate, brownies, doughnuts and crisps (potato chips in the US, such as Lays), although I'm not very fussy and will happily eat almost anything tasty and fattening :D 

You love brownies too? That's great! They're just so chocolatey, rich and gooey, I can't get enough of them, although I haven't had any for a long time now, sadly :( 

Even if it only happens once, I'd love to have one day in my life where I do nothing but eat junk food and fast food all day. It's very unlikely atm because of IRL circumstances but it's kinda like a mini ambition of mine, to have a truly gluttonous day :D 

Have you got any kind of oddly specific things you'd like to do?

I'd love to have brownies, although we don't have proper full-sized Brownies where I work but I occasionally have Brownie pudding at home and it's amazing 😋

I also got myself free cake tonight which I'm very excited for :D

As for specific things, it's hard to say but some things I'd like to try are funnel feeding (from both perspectives) and certain types of messy eating (again from both perspectives) but there are limitations right now to those so it's all stuff for the future atm.

Free cake is always great! Have no idea why they're offering it but I'll take it! 😂

And yes, very much future goals as part of a fattening future relationship with whoever my SO ends up being. Although I have conducted one or two messy eating challenges before, inspired by some of the awesome women on here ;)