Savoury Recipes

• Curvage Model

I am a SUCKER for nice rich savory dishes 🤤 I honestly cant control myself when they are in my presence! I have seen some yummy recipes floating around so I thought I would start a feed to compile my favourite type in one place! Send me a recipe with all the instructions and Ill make it and show you the after math ;)

I CANT WAIT ❤️ FEED ME 😍

IMG_0449.JPG

Edited by AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Guest Nickyboi

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat and then u can treat yourself to my John wayne casserole!  It’s like a southwest taco casserole! Wish we could bake it together and then watch u eat as I get all hard and sexy watching u eat it! I made it with my autism aide back in the summer! We thoroughly enjoyed it! It takes a lot of explaining but just look up John wayne casserole and idk how fancy u are in the kitchen but it’s a a fun recipe to follow and it sure is a belly filler perfect for sexy glutton girls like yourself 🥰🤤! Tell me if interested or have any questions babe!

• Curvage Model
Just now, Nickyboi said:

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat and then u can treat yourself to my John wayne casserole!  It’s like a southwest taco casserole! Wish we could bake it together and then watch u eat as I get all hard and sexy watching u eat it! I made it with my autism aide back in the summer! We thoroughly enjoyed it! It takes a lot of explaining but just look up John wayne casserole and idk how fancy u are in the kitchen but it’s a a fun recipe to follow and it sure is a belly filler perfect for sexy glutton girls like yourself 🥰🤤! Tell me if interested or have any questions babe!

OH MY GOSH THAT LOOKS SOOO GOOOOOOD! I will definitely add it to the listttttt 🤤

Guest Nickyboi

American dishes like that are really good! I hope u have fuuuun making it and stuffing your beautiful fat belly! Can’t wait to see the results 😁❤️

8 hours ago, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I am a SUCKER for nice rich savory dishes 🤤 I honestly cant control myself when they are in my presence! I have seen some yummy recipes floating around so I thought I would start a feed to compile my favourite type in one place! Send me a recipe with all the instructions and Ill make it and show you the after math ;)

I CANT WAIT ❤️ FEED ME 😍

IMG_0449.JPG

Ben and Jerrys ice cream, whipping cream, chocolate flavoured protein powder (optional), Nutella.

blend, enjoy the 2000 calories+ 

Guest Bigbellylover2
On 2/2/2022 at 6:56 AM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

I CANT WAIT ❤️ FEED ME 😍

IMG_0449.JPG

This is perfect!