Guest Greentree77
1 hour ago, jtgw said:

For a while you seemed to be gaining like 5 pounds a week! Need to up your calorie intake every day since the more you gain the more calories you need just to sustain the weight.

Roughly estimating her size and using a BMR and calorie calculator she probably currently needs 3,400-3,600 a day to sustain her weight (which may not sound like a lot but think what an average girl eats each day, maybe half of that). 

If she’s putting down 12k in one day, and one pound of fat is worth 3,500 cal, she’s gaining at least 2.4 lbs of fat each time when her body is done processing it in full. Which seems to be a shorter and shorter time. 10k would still be 1.8 pounds. In other words, at the bare minimum she’s adding about the weight of a quart of milk to her body in almost pure fat each time.

5 minutes ago, Greentree77 said:

Roughly estimating her size and using a BMR and calorie calculator she probably currently needs 3,400-3,600 a day to sustain her weight (which may not sound like a lot but think what an average girl eats each day, maybe half of that). 

If she’s putting down 12k in one day, and one pound of fat is worth 3,500 cal, she’s gaining at least 2.4 lbs of fat each time when her body is done processing it in full. Which seems to be a shorter and shorter time. 10k would still be 1.8 pounds. In other words, at the bare minimum she’s adding about the weight of a quart of milk to her body in almost pure fat each time.

Ugh that’s hot! She’s a gaining machine!

14 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

I was editing my pasta stuffing and got hungry so now it’s a pasta and wendys stuffing lol

Was this the lasagne and spaghetti you ordered before?

Guest Footballer95
8 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

My stomach is smiling ☺️ Everybody loves slo-mo jiggles 

284B11C2-205B-4927-8E3F-AD86F179FC2D.gif

That belly 🥵 does it ever get full 😉

2 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

My stomach is smiling ☺️ Everybody loves slo-mo jiggles 

284B11C2-205B-4927-8E3F-AD86F179FC2D.gif

You look ridiculously proud. Also can we talk about how if it weren’t for your belly your tits would look cartoonishly big?

Guest Greentree77
10 hours ago, jtgw said:

You look ridiculously proud. Also can we talk about how if it weren’t for your belly your tits would look cartoonishly big?

Seriously, those tits are more of a shelf, they must weigh 60-70 pounds alone

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, Martyndoc said:

Is the new weigh in still happening? If you’ve already filmed it, on a scale of 1-10 how surprised we’re you with the number haha?

Yes! I have it all recorded I just need to finish editing it, I got distracted by ice cream lol Yes i was pleasantly surprised

Edited by TheBigAssBBW

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Massive Flash Sale Alert on all the videos below because we’re almost to Friday 🥳🥳 *$6.99 to $4.99 24 hours only*

These videos are only on sale for another few hours. $6.99 to $4.99 🥰