7 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

10,000+ calories today 🥵 i can literally feel my stomach stretching on the inside 

Hopefully going forward this will be considered a normal day for you

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, t69502a said:

I’d love to see you get so big your huge sagging belly reached your knees. I love it when you’re wearing tight panties or a bikini and your huge swollen greedy gut is straining it to breaking point as they try to support all your belly fat. 

My belly is almost to my knees, so that’s not a far stretch of reality 😍😋

Guest Greentree77
10 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

10,000+ calories today 🥵 i can literally feel my stomach stretching on the inside 

After doing some rough math, 10,000 calories gurgling away in your massive tummy would be enough to add 2 pounds of new fresh fat to your frame overnight. No wonder you felt that belly stretch, which I imagine isn’t a common sensation for you 😉. Add on that if it was fatty fast food, all of those processed carbs made you hungry for more soon after packing your belly full, helping your mission as a growing girl

6 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Right now I’d say 7-10k is normal. I only have done stuffing videos of 1 meal but normally aside from that I eat like 4-5,000 more per day 😋

Do you think you can keep increasing that? Wonder how many pounds of food you eat in a day.

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Greentree77 said:

After doing some rough math, 10,000 calories gurgling away in your massive tummy would be enough to add 2 pounds of new fresh fat to your frame overnight. No wonder you felt that belly stretch, which I imagine isn’t a common sensation for you 😉. Add on that if it was fatty fast food, all of those processed carbs made you hungry for more soon after packing your belly full, helping your mission as a growing girl

Oh WOW. That makes sense lol. Seriously I felt like I had something growing inside of me lol. It was intense. Yes I was hungry later on 😅

9 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

I definitely am trying hahaha. Someone just said 10,000 calories was about 2lbs, sooo I’d say about that a day haha.

I think he said eating 10k calories would ADD two pounds to your weight (not sure if true but would be hot). But it’s probably way more than 2 pounds of food since not everything is absorbed.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, jtgw said:

I think he said eating 10k calories would ADD two pounds to your weight (not sure if true but would be hot). But it’s probably way more than 2 pounds of food since not everything is absorbed.

Ohhh hahahah wow, definitely misunderstood that.  I’m barely awake and I’m still in a food coma from last night. 😅

Guest Footballer95
3 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Out now 🥰

Is it just me or does your belly look like it’s getting so much fatter 🥵 so hot can’t wait to keep seeing the progress 

1 hour ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Just uploaded this one for you guys too 😌 pending approval 

6AB0CD74-DC2E-418A-A7BB-E4787FDB190B.gif

Waddling back to the fridge for your sixth meal? Your feeder is supposed to do that!

You already do so much for your fans so I’m just throwing this out there. Would you or your feeder consider keeping a regular food diary? Even just reading about what you eat in a week would be extremely hot. Absolutely love the descriptions of the individual stuffings but seeing how this insane level of gluttony is sustained every day would blow my mind.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, jtgw said:

You already do so much for your fans so I’m just throwing this out there. Would you or your feeder consider keeping a regular food diary? Even just reading about what you eat in a week would be extremely hot. Absolutely love the descriptions of the individual stuffings but seeing how this insane level of gluttony is sustained every day would blow my mind.

That’s such a good suggestion. I will try to start tomorrow 😘