Guest memyselfandice
23 minutes ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Drinking a bit tonight & I thought of something..if you spam my posts with hearts, Ill DM you a surprise 😏

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

9 hours ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

I just want to take a minute to say how grateful I am to everyone who supports me. I genuinely mean it when I say my only goal in life is to get fat as fuck (700lb goal currently) & eat everything in sight😅😍 I think you guys can sense that about me and that I’m a true feedee who’s been in the community since 2015. I clearly do eat as much as 5K calories per meal like I say I do. Real talk-I just want to quit my full time job and be a feedee full time so that I can get fatter for myself because I’m OBSESSED with being fat and eating, but also I want to be the fattest piggy you’ve all ever seen 😋🥰🐖🐷

Who needs a job when you can be a lazy immobile piggy stuffing herself all day every day 😍

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, DK2017 said:

The content you’ve been creating during your time here has been absolutely incredible. Everyday I’m excited to cop the new video. I’m absolutely stunned by you and your gain. Thank you for blessing this site with your looks, creativity and voracious appetite 😋❤️❤️❤️

WOW. I’m so happy that you just said this. You are wonderful. Thank you so much I’m so grateful for everyone who supports me to be as fat as possible 😍😍

1 hour ago, TheBigAssBBW said:

Drinking a bit tonight & I thought of something..if you spam my posts with hearts, Ill DM you a surprise 😏

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Curvage Model
Just now, Fisherman07 said:

Absolute goddess!! Your more and more magnificent and bigger every single day!!

I could imagine your poor furniture lol

Thank you love 🥰 oh yeah all my furniture is toast lol. I had one of those HUGE bean bags but I couldn’t keep using it because I literally got stuck all the time  and couldn’t ever get up lol.