• 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

It’s my one year Curvage anniversary!! I’m so so appreciative of everyone and all the support and love you’ve all shown me. It’s been a crazy, amazing journey and I honestly can’t wait for what the next year has in store 🥰

5540AB67-E515-477D-AF47-C8A29D340B1E.jpeg

11 hours ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

What video have you guys really been wanting to see from me?

Not long ago you mentioned you are too big to now fit in the car, maybe you could show a video of yourself trying to fit in? And now that it’s your one year anniversary (congrats) you could try to recreate old car videos? 

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, FMDYTR said:

Not long ago you mentioned you are too big to now fit in the car, maybe you could show a video of yourself trying to fit in? And now that it’s your one year anniversary (congrats) you could try to recreate old car videos? 

Sooo I don’t have my car anymore bc I can’t fit in it lol

12 hours ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

What video have you guys really been wanting to see from me?

I know you may dread doing this one, but i'll be sure to help sponsor a big stuffing afterwards!😉 I'd love to see you recreate your "Body comparison with friend who’s 250lbs less than me" video! or any type of workout attempt video! 😍

• Curvage Model
Just now, scooberiffic said:

I know you may dread doing this one, but i'll be sure to help sponsor a big stuffing afterwards!😉 I'd love to see you recreate your "Body comparison with friend who’s 250lbs less than me" video! or any type of workout attempt video! 😍

I can do a workout attempt video for sure!

1 hour ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

It’s my one year Curvage anniversary!! I’m so so appreciative of everyone and all the support and love you’ve all shown me. It’s been a crazy, amazing journey and I honestly can’t wait for what the next year has in store 🥰

5540AB67-E515-477D-AF47-C8A29D340B1E.jpeg

Absolutely stunning!! Cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for you and all of your gorgeous gains!!😍