• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, johncuj said:

Babe I had absolutely no idea u did so much🀯🀯🀯 how do u have time to work 3 jobs?Β I can barely do oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I respect you even more now❀️ The fact you gain so much too whilst working is crazy, I can only imagine how quick you would gain if it was ur only job😍😍😍 also ur videos are top quality❀️
long may the gains continue!!! And I hope one day you might let me meet you I will feed you all night and take all your weight, keep growing goddess😘

Thank you!!!

Guest Footballer95
8 hours ago, TheBigAssSSBBW said:

Happy Monday everyone!!! Remember when these pants fit me?!? Wow. Can’t believe I’ve gotten so fat over the last year.

BA50E462-47A4-4859-891C-09FC4478BA46.jpeg

I can remember so many pounds ago. Making great progress! But a part of me can’t wait to see the comparison to this over time πŸ₯΅

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving. Idk about you guys but this is my favorite time of year. Everyone is happy, eating and drinking. Going to a birthday dinner tonight so you better believe I’ll be ordering tons of drinks, appetizer, entree 1, 2…maybe 3? Lol. Definitely dessert. Probably order food when I get home too. 🐷