Bridget Fonda

Guest redordead

A part of my FA awakening: my grandmother used to regularly get the National Enquirer, and when I was bored staying at her place I would read them. Remember a gossip item about Jane berating Bridget at a clothing store for needing a size 8. I can only imagine what she thinks now…

8 hours ago, redordead said:

There's been rumors for years that she quickly blew up after retiring, but never anything of validity to back it up.  I'm not sure these DM published pics are that proof.  They are SO far in the unrecognizable realm that these could be of just about any aged grandmother the paps found on the street and made a claim.  Other than the person in the pic themselves, or a close friend/relative from a small circle could ever dispute this claim, so it's going to stand in many folks minds.  I'm going to remain unconvinced.

The last time I heard about these rumors was years ago on some gay snark forum. Someone there claimed she was a regular at a salon their friend also frequented, and that she was sporting a much fuller figure, to the point of being unrecognizable.

I thought we'd never see this for ourselves.

To be quite honest, I'm a little skeptical.

13 hours ago, Big Boss said:

A part of my FA awakening: my grandmother used to regularly get the National Enquirer, and when I was bored staying at her place I would read them. Remember a gossip item about Jane berating Bridget at a clothing store for needing a size 8. I can only imagine what she thinks now…

Hopefully, she's got some military friends, specifically ones who chew tobacco

With all the skepticism in mind, 
1. These photos were from Jan. 27th (her birthday), and
2. According to Lipstick Alley (one of those gay snark forums), the handbag she's pictured wearing costs $1100 and has probably worn it on a red carpet before...? Combine that with a Land Rover and, well it's kinda likely that this woman comes from the type of wealth you'd find in entertainment.

I have taken the liberty to optimize Daily Mail's photos for a better connection:

FaceApp_1643352888194.jpg

FaceApp_1643352213998.jpg

FaceApp_1643351312280.jpg

FaceApp_1643350643331.jpg

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

That looks like they pasted her face on a fat woman's body. It even says "FaceApp" on the bottom of the last picture.

50 minutes ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

That looks like they pasted her face on a fat woman's body. It even says "FaceApp" on the bottom of the last picture.

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

I have taken the liberty to optimize Daily Mail's photos for a better connection:

"I", meaning me.

7 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

"I", meaning me.

Sorry, I didn't see the OP. 😂

Anyway she did balloon like crazy. This is the kind of gain we dream about on here.

It's hard to believe it's the same person. Imagine the amount of lard this petite frame is carrying:

7kt3br3yktn51.thumb.jpg.8572d0a41ec8167674e4ce8b96e25212.jpg

19 hours ago, Big Boss said:

No wonder she's been hiding for 12 years.

Guest Schadenfreude
4 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

Sorry, I didn't see the OP. 😂

Anyway she did balloon like crazy. This is the kind of gain we dream about on here.

Our dream, her nightmare.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Hard to gain that much weight when you’re doing things like walking around outside.

I’m almost positive it’s her. Same nose, lips, eyes.

My theory is she blew up after going off coke and replacing it with a food addiction, but who knows?

10 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

According to Lipstick Alley (one of those gay snark forums), the handbag she's pictured wearing costs $1100 and has probably worn it on a red carpet before...? 

What's the point of wearing a $1100 handbag when you look like you sleep on a park bench made of cheese burgers?

12 hours ago, Weight gain schadenfreude said:

What's the point of wearing a $1100 handbag when you look like you sleep on a park bench made of cheese burgers?

Maybe it's a private park and the bench is made of filet mignon.

Who knows? She could have had plans to un-retire and have a second career a la Shelly Winters or Colleen Camp. It would be cool to see her make a surprise cameo all made up and more resembling of her prime self, albeit much fatter obviously. Or all glammed up for a surprise appearance at the Oscars as a presenter. They use stars from the past to present Best Picture, so why not her? It could be good for ratings and/or get people talking... about the show.

Hopefully, she still has Wikifeet-approved five star quality feet, just cloaked in cankles now.