Introduction

Guest Ava1540

Guest Ava1540

Hi my names Ava. I’m a tall girl, around 5 foot 10. I used to go to the gym religiously, 5 times a week. Over the past two months, my sophomore year classes have gotten in the way and I’ve been sitting on my ass most days studying and working. I’ve put on about 25 pounds, going from a fit 170 to a pudgy 195. My clothes are tighter and I’ve had to upgrade some sizes recently. My boobs grew a cup size too. Curious if I should try and lose this weight or keep it (maybe gain a little more) 

10 minutes ago, Ava1540 said:

Hi my names Ava. I’m a tall girl, around 5 foot 10. I used to go to the gym religiously, 5 times a week. Over the past two months, my sophomore year classes have gotten in the way and I’ve been sitting on my ass most days studying and working. I’ve put on about 25 pounds, going from a fit 170 to a pudgy 195. My clothes are tighter and I’ve had to upgrade some sizes recently. My boobs grew a cup size too. Curious if I should try and lose this weight or keep it (maybe gain a little more) 

well i may be biased but i'd have to go with gain a little more.

Guest Ava1540
Just now, pmd77 said:

well i may be biased but i'd have to go with gain a little more.

Like how much is too much? Are u sure I should gain more

11 minutes ago, Ava1540 said:

Just need advice from guys. Like what’s hot in your opinion 

Well, certainly people aren't going to be complaining much about the extra weight on this site, so you may not get a huge variety of answers here, haha. I'm partial to bigger women myself, but I think that self-confidence is a much more attractive quality than any specific weight. I say you should just focus on living as you see fit while embracing yourself in the moment rather than working to lose or gain weight for anyone but yourself. Just try to feel good (physically and emotionally) in your own body, and if you're ever at a point where you're not happy, then feel free to take a step back.

I'd say your curiosity is a good first hint that maybe, gaining more is a nice thing to explore for you. As for our tastes, they are diverse, but obviously we all share a common taste for bigger women. How much is too much? But is there a "too much"? One thing is sure: at 195 for 5'10, you have a good margin anyway, a lot of us would describe you as "just curvy" - explore your heart out!

I agree with gricha, if you are finding that it can be fun then you should enjoy exploring it!

As for what's attractive to others, there is a huge variety of preferences, even on this site. For me personally, I love it when a girl is active but really enjoys overindulging her appetite and that leads to an increasingly curvaceous figure... which sounds very much like where you're at right now ;)

I sent you a DM if you'd like to chat a bit more :) 

7 hours ago, Guest Ava1540 said:

Just need advice from guys. Like what’s hot in your opinion 

What is suoer hot is match your confidence to your weight gain.  Be comfortable with you and others will be too!  Nothing hotter than a woman who wears her confidence as well as her outfit!  Keep it up.