• Curvage Model

Greetings, Sweeties! It has been such an amazing journey getting started here, it felt about time to share more with you all about myself. My name is Alara, though some who approach me may call me Goddess or Mommy I am a confident, decisive young woman who hungers for every pleasure I can sink my teeth into. One of those greatest pleasures being food, and the stunning body food has built me! 

I am here to share those adventures, and celebrate my curves with you 💖 I have always been a big girl, fluctuating between 190lbs to 270lbs in my adult life after an obsession with dieting. Currently I'm thriving in the 220's range with no immediate plan to gain, but never say never 😘 It is a point of great joy to no longer count calories in either direction.

There is so much more I can't wait to show you, but here's a taste 🖤

20220117_210740_0000.png

20220117_210435_0000.png

20220117_210606_0000.png

20220117_211026_0000.png

20220117_210851_0000.png

Edited by GoddessGlutton

• Curvage Model

Good morning, my sweet chickadees! I woke up extra hungry today 🥵 I hope you have a beautiful day today, that you drink your water, and treat yourself gently 😘

Don't forget today is the last day of intro pricing for my first stuffing clip! 

20220118_103742_0000.png

• Curvage Model

Update - Potential Clip Offering!

Hello darlings! 

So I have been consider a new style of clip I'd enjoy making, and I'm curious if it catches your attention? The concept is sensual body affirmation. 

Clips focused on long, slow, sensual shots of my curves and fat, themes of celebrating how sexy my body is, and encouragement that you can view your body as sexy too. Giving you permission to find big bodies attractive, yours and others.

Is this something you'd like to see from me? Feel free to react, comment here, or DM me if so! 😘

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, BBW Admirer said:

glutton and dirty videos are my favourite, stuffing videos too there you enjoy your food truly. hanging and jiggling bellys are the sexiest and hottest

Thank you so much for that feedback!! I love learning preferences like that, it's very much appreciated 🥰 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, BBW Admirer said:

cool you likes the feedback Food shall eat in pleasure that is the best way to live. Have you some favourite dishes?

I absolutely do! Doughnughts and cakes are my favorite desserts, I could eat my weight in fruit, and when it comes to savory... Pasta, especially spaghetti with a hearty red sauce. Almost any fried tofu dish with a mountain of rice. Burgers for sure! 

I eat Pasta everyday often with meatballs or sausage, but pasta with bacon Creme Fraiche and black pepper are a big recommend if you not have that before. 

What is Heart red Sause? what's in that? do you like spicy? I like spicy. You have great taste for food😀 do you prefer homemade or fastfoods?

what made you so much into fruits? fresh or what?

• Curvage Model

That sounds so good! I'll have to try that sometime soon. I have been hooked on putting every kind of pasta in a ricotta sun-dried tomato sauce lately 🥰

Honestly, my go to sauce is super basic, I love plain Prego for some unexplainable reason. But I also really enjoy spice! One of the best red sauces I've ever had was from an Ethiopian restaurant, and it was SPICY! I was in heaven haha. I'm a big home made, from scratch kind of girl. I love eating out, but I'm happier knowing I'll get exactly what I want, when I want.

Ideally fresh, tho some dried fruits (mangoes, apricots, banana chips) are particularly awesome... But there's just nothing fresher, sweeter, or juicer than a perfectly ripe piece of fruit drizzled in honey. It's a perfect snack to me haha. 

What kinds of snacks do you like? 

• Curvage Model

I am closing in on a month here in Curvage, and WOW!! 😍 Y'all, I could not have asked for a warmer welcome. I have felt so appreciated, welcomed, and adored over the past four weeks. It has been thrilling to share myself with you, to say the least! 

In celebration of my first little anniversary here, in a cheers to MUCH more delicious content to come, I will be running a sale this weekend only!! 25% Off of Every! Single! Clip! In my store! You read that right. Pay close attention to my page today, I'll be announcing as the sale goes live. Hopefully this helps all my wonderful new fans feel as appreciated as I have 😘

Edited by GoddessGlutton

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, GoddessGlutton said:

I am closing in on a month here in Curvage, and WOW!! 😍 Y'all, I could not have asked for a warmer welcome. I have felt so appreciated, welcomed, and adored over the past four weeks. It has been thrilling to share myself with you, to say the least! 

In celebration of my first little anniversary here, in a cheers to MUCH more delicious content to come, I will be running a sale this weekend only!! 25% Off of Every! Single! Clip! In my store! You read that right. Pay close attention to my page today, I'll be announcing as the sale goes live. Hopefully this helps all my wonderful new fans feel as appreciated as I have 😘

And with that, my celebration sale is live! 25% Off on all clips in my store this weekend! Thank you for a wonderful first month, Curvage.