Stay away from Morning Brook hill

Mr.Grignard

This is a teaser for a weird idea I had while reading some hentai. Not exactly an original premise, but hopefully I’ll be able to spice things up with some horror elements. Enjoy.

This is the place.

Pulling out the crowbar, you wedge the straight end into the shackle of the old padlock and start leveraging it. Despite its rusty exterior, it takes a good couple of tugs to get it to budge, blistering your hands in the process, but you eventually get it off and remove the chains from the basement door.

Throwing the doors open reveals a rickety wooden staircase, illuminated by the moon overhead. You couldn’t see anything beyond the threshold.

Taking a breath to steel yourself, you stick a foot out to test the first step, seeing if it will take your weight. When it does, you proceed, methodically and gingerly, into the darkness.

And as soon as you reach the bottom, however, before you even have time to look around, the door behind you slams shut.

Immediately, you fly into a panic, searching for the stairs with your foot.

How may I be of service?

Behind you, you could hear a could a voice, although it sounded far away, like at the end of a corridor. You weren’t paying attention well enough to tell anything about the speaker, whether they were a man or a woman, whether they were hostile or friendly.

But, after being frozen in place for a moment, you decide respond.

“Hello? Is someone there?”

No response.

“I… I heard about this place. About how… about how I can ask for a wish.”

Dead silence.

“…” you hesitate. Do you really want to ask for this? Were you just hearing things?

“I just… I’m tired of it. I’m tired of being made fun of for my weight. I want to be thin, the thinnest girl in school, and I want to be able to rub it in everyone’s faces! I want everyone to know what it feels like to be like me!”

You immediately regret blurting that out.

As you wish.

The voice echoed out in the darkness, before abruptly falling silent again. Startled upright, you search in vain for the source, but were met with nothing but open air.

Then, you felt your body twitch uncontrollably. Just slightly at first, and mostly in your hands, but the feeling grew stronger and more rhythmic, like your fingers were pulsing. And it wasn’t just in your hands either. You could feel the pulsing in your feet, your forearms and calves and even in your face.

You break into a cold sweat as you whirl around and try to run for the exit, but stumble as soon as You take your first step. It was like your ankle crumpled under your weight. You couldn’t feel your legs. Breaking your fall with numb hands, you tried to continue your escape on your hands and knees, but your limbs wouldn’t listen to you. At this point, the fat on your biceps and thighs were rippling and spasming, forcing you onto your side.

You couldn’t move, you could barely see, you couldn’t even cry out as the spasms usurped control of your face, shutting and opening your eyes, stretching your lips, jiggling your cheeks, all to simply spread down your neck into your chest.

You knew it wouldn’t be long before it reached your heart.

Before you were dead…

I wasn't sure how or whether to comment on this story until I saw where it was truly headed.  It reminds me of an old story where the wish didn't turn out even remotely as planned... but don't want to spoil things.

Either way, I think each path has great potential.

Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2022 at 7:09 PM, greinskyn said:

I wasn't sure how or whether to comment on this story until I saw where it was truly headed.  It reminds me of an old story where the wish didn't turn out even remotely as planned... but don't want to spoil things.

Either way, I think each path has great potential.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for commenting. 
It’s not much of a spoiler, but yeah, this wish isn’t going to work out.