Positive signals

CenturyFire

it seems to me that you have landed on paradise... there is no more on positive signals. now you just have to be patient and encourage some positive curvage behavior. order more food than possible to eat, invite her to nice places. celebrate her curves and in a few months you should be  enjoying a bigger girlfriend. no pressure at all...focus on not pressuring her

On 1/15/2022 at 3:07 AM, extra_m13 said:

it seems to me that you have landed on paradise... there is no more on positive signals. now you just have to be patient and encourage some positive curvage behavior. order more food than possible to eat, invite her to nice places. celebrate her curves and in a few months you should be  enjoying a bigger girlfriend. no pressure at all...focus on not pressuring her

Thanks! Yeah indeed, I think its best to not pressure it and just let it naturally progress. She’s obviously never been in a situation where being bigger was appreciated, so might just take some getting used to for her. I always imagine being with someone with our preference is actually freakin’ paradise for girls haha. You often hear that every girls dream is to eat whatever they want and not get fat. Well with us they can eat whatever they want, get fat and be loved for it! 😂

I feel like the stage is set for a nice rubberband effect. If her whole life she's been told that being bigger is disgusting, then this could be the opportunity to show her otherwise. Take her out to eat and buy everything she wants and then some- and when you get back home break out the snacks. I think if you show that you're open to her indulging, she'll really start to pig out. Just make sure to be there during the lows when she starts feeling down- listen to her and promise you're behind whatever she wants with her body. With all your openness, I think she'll eventually come around.

One of the first experiences I had with my wife (before we even started dating) I had some friends over and we were playing cards, hanging out. She was my neighbor and used to drop by from time to time to hang out as with my group of friends. I came out of the kitchen and offered food to the guests. Her reply was priceless: "do I look like the kind of girl that would pass up free food?" She said this as she pointed at her stomach, which was quite a bit smaller back then than it is now. 

That was my first indication that she might end up being a bigger girl in the right environment. I'd guess she's put on between 30 and 50 pounds since then. She snacks a lot and isn't afraid to indulge in front of me. When she over eats she rubs her swollen belly in front of me and complains about how full she is, but she does it with a satisfied look on her face. 

She refers to herself as a "fat girl" on occasion, and even makes comments semi-jokingly about her being too heavy for certain activities. I wouldn't say she likes being fat, but she likes to eat and she knows I like her curves. As a full blown FA who has also been a feeder in a previous committed relationship, I can say that my wife and I(even with her internal struggles about being overweight) manage to have a fulfilling sex life and after 7 years together she still seems to be putting on weight slowly. 

I think the indication from your new partner is that she's relieved to find someone who isn't into her being skinny. That in itself will probably lead to at least some amount of weight gain in the future. Treat her right and make eating fun for her, and she'll probably be happy to put on a few more. Good luck to you both!

Yes I think the slow and steady route is the best way to go! You are right she seems to be really relieved I don’t want her to be skinny or lose weight. That in and of itself seems to be completely new to her and she is really pleasantly surprised that I think she’s hotter with some more weight. But I understand its gonna take some time for her perception about it to shift when she’s been told all her life gaining weight is bad. She loves living a lifestyle prone to weight gain so that in combination with knowing I don’t mind it at all, and me spoiling her will inevitably lead to it anyway. I just need to make her feel beautiful and loved no matter the weight.