Reddit Doxxing/Harassment Nightmare

CurvyGothGF

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone, 

This will be a long post, but I feel it needs to be made. Unfortunately, I’ve been laying awake most of the night (on my birthday, no less) dealing with some pretty awful stuff. As many of you already know, I’ve been doxxed on Reddit. A post of b&a weight gain pics of me from a fetish sub was shared to a very mainstream one (with a couple million followers) last night. I sent multiple messages to the mods requesting removal, as the post was in clear violations of that subreddits rules because they did not blur my username (or the name of the original wg fetish sub I posted in). But I quickly learned that the mods themselves were in on the bullying and even sharing my private messages that I send to them on other scummy sites to make fun of me. So, In an act of panic and desperation, I asked everyone on my page to report the post and try to get it removed before my friends, family etc from real life potentially saw it. Meanwhile, I was able to get some empathy from the guy who made the post and he willingly removed it for me. Well, unfortunately it was far from over. The removal of the post caused a huge backlash because they felt I was “brigading” and that I “bullied” the guy into taking it down (I did NOT).

So then another person re-posted the same thing to the same subreddit, and as people where so butthurt about me wanting to protect my identity, this new post BLEW UP. All of this has led to 30K+ upvotes on fetish pics with my face showing on a very public sub, and is now trending in “hot posts” on the main page of Reddit internationally. Where thousands of people have left hateful and cruel comments about both myself personally and the fat fetish community as a whole.  I’m beyond terrified and devastated. The bullying I can handle to a degree, but the doxxing I cannot. for now, I’ve deleted my Reddit, made my ig and Twitter private and will be laying low for a while. I don’t know what this means for the future of GGGF. I don’t know if or how pong I’ll continue to make content. I’m here for now and will continue to upload the couple of clips I’ve already filmed. But any support or advice is always appreciated and welcomed. Thank you all for the love and support you’ve shown me throughout my one short year here 💔 

Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch

Unfortunately, there are a few indecent people regarless of their nation and nationality who can do such nasrt, ugly things. Something should be done to prevent such things. I do feel for you as its your own, personal content.

(I'm not terribly good at empathy, so bear with me) It really pisses me off every time I hear of a doxxing or otherwise. People who post on those kind of subreddits clearly love to bully others and do it without a single thought about what damage that can do to someone.

To reveal something about myself now, I was bullied when I was younger, and over many years, the teachers eventually put a stop to that. But what makes this situation worse is that the moderators allowed this to go on, not seeing your distress, simply brushed it over and even participated in it (I hope karma soon catches up with them soon).

Something they don't know is that you are a genuinely nice, passionate, respectful person, and its really really sad to see this happen to you and of all the times for it to occur too. You have all our support on this site. Take as long as you need to get yourself in a good mental position, this type of situation is tricky and a good step back from it all (the internet) is probably the best way to recover from it, and enjoy everything else about life.

All the best of luck! ❤️

• Curvage Model

I am really sorry that happened to you. It is always a fear that stuff can happen. I know it is hard. I originally stopped bbw modeling in 2008 partly because of, what today would be considered mild, bullying/trolling. Someone found my DA page by chance and posted it to a whole other forum to just have people talk about how gross they thought I was.

It is rough but the best way to stick it to the trolls is do your best to ignore them and soldier on. You living your best life in spite of the garbage people is the best revenge. I know it is all optimistic and academic from my perspective but that is my two cents. I will support you however I can.

what a crap😡 I hate when peoples boring and  low people make fun of someone they don't know and cares about. and the comments about you when they spread pics about you that is very ugly done from them😡

I hopes you not get lost from this forum you are a great model and you do it perfect, It is a shame that we canot show ourselves what we really are and what we really love. Damn fake world

• Curvage Model

The thing that gets me heated about this is how common fetishes are. At least 75% of that subreddit would have their own "weird" kinks they don't want people to find out about, sending money to cam girls who smoke ** or dress up like anime characters or flash feet or whatever.

These people are kinkshaming others to make themselves feel better, like "yeah I may like feet but at least I'm not like those sick fucks" when maybe, if we all embraced our kinks and yall sucked some toes every once in awhile, everyone could just chill the fuck out.

We love you, sis.

Oh my goodness! I just looked at that subreddit and I can’t believe that it’s allowed—the whole thing is set up for bullying. They have several fat people that they go after on a continual basis, it’s disgusting and sad. It looks like it’s run by teenagers, from what I can tell. 

I’m so sorry—you did not deserve that at all. We definitely understand if you take a break for a while. Bullies don’t enjoy a quiet target. And, contrary to popular belief, the internet is not forever.  

My hope though is that we will see you again before too long. And you’ll be fat as shit when we do. 😉

Not 100% on this, but I've checked a couple times and I think even the second post is gone now from that subreddit. Not that it would be a complete resolution but it's something.

Edit: it doesn't come up in their feed as far as I can tell, but you can still get to it by link so I'm not sure if it's sort of hidden or something. There are a couple of tertiary posts about comments related to the post also.

Edited by RandomTask

6 hours ago, CurvyGothGF said:

Hey everyone, 

This will be a long post, but I feel it needs to be made. Unfortunately, I’ve been laying awake most of the night (on my birthday, no less) dealing with some pretty awful stuff. As many of you already know, I’ve been doxxed on Reddit. A post of b&a weight gain pics of me from a fetish sub was shared to a very mainstream one (with a couple million followers) last night. I sent multiple messages to the mods requesting removal, as the post was in clear violations of that subreddits rules because they did not blur my username (or the name of the original wg fetish sub I posted in). But I quickly learned that the mods themselves were in on the bullying and even sharing my private messages that I send to them on other scummy sites to make fun of me. So, In an act of panic and desperation, I asked everyone on my page to report the post and try to get it removed before my friends, family etc from real life potentially saw it. Meanwhile, I was able to get some empathy from the guy who made the post and he willingly removed it for me. Well, unfortunately it was far from over. The removal of the post caused a huge backlash because they felt I was “brigading” and that I “bullied” the guy into taking it down (I did NOT).

So then another person re-posted the same thing to the same subreddit, and as people where so butthurt about me wanting to protect my identity, this new post BLEW UP. All of this has led to 30K+ upvotes on fetish pics with my face showing on a very public sub, and is now trending in “hot posts” on the main page of Reddit internationally. Where thousands of people have left hateful and cruel comments about both myself personally and the fat fetish community as a whole.  I’m beyond terrified and devastated. The bullying I can handle to a degree, but the doxxing I cannot. for now, I’ve deleted my Reddit, made my ig and Twitter private and will be laying low for a while. I don’t know what this means for the future of GGGF. I don’t know if or how pong I’ll continue to make content. I’m here for now and will continue to upload the couple of clips I’ve already filmed. But any support or advice is always appreciated and welcomed. Thank you all for the love and support you’ve shown me throughout my one short year here 💔 

My heart breaks for this, so messed up. Sorry that this happened and will see if I can figure out any way to help

• Curvage Model

People are mean for no real reason. 
I am so sorry for what happened to you. Whatever choice you make about it, the people in this community will respect that. Certainly you are shaken up right now and it's normal to want to distance yourself, I totally understand that. Take your time to recover. And if you want, come back to us, more beautiful and stronger than before. Lots of hugs ❤️ 

My heart goes out to you. What a scary event...I feel so sad. Please reach out if you want to vent. We care about you. I mean it. I hate the vitriol. You obviously did nothing to deserve this. Don`t let their hate discourage you from being yourself. Reddit is a cesspool and hatred towards fat people is systemic indoctrination. You`re beautiful and you deserve respect and compassion and I hope you find it where it matters--not on Reddit. This all comes down to pride. Don`t let them shame you. Be yourself. That`s all you can do.

• Curvage Model

I think this is every fetish models worst nightmare. When I saw the post about this on Instagram my heart broke for you, on your birthday even. I’m so sorry this has happened. 

My only advice is to keep your chin up, keep your head held high, despite what people outside the fetish will say, you’re making money, you’re successful, and if they’re not feeding, fucking, or funding you, their opinion ultimately doesn’t matter. 

It’s much more complicated when you’re worried about your family finding out, and when someone threatened to out me last year, I just came out before they could. I don’t know if that’s an option for you or if you feel comfortable doing it. But being open with my friends and family about my work and my art has been liberating, and it leaves ass holes on the internet with less power over you. 

You’ve been on my mind since I found out about this, we’re all here to support you 

solidarity babe 

Really sorry to see that this happened to you, GGGF. You deserve nothing like this of course. There's a lot of hate on the internet and it seems this week it singled you out and said, "fuck this one in particular." I don't have any great advice for you. You should obviously take some time and see where your personal life lands. And any way this ends, you should know that your fans are here and we will always support you. 

I'm sorry that this happened to you, sorry that this shit happens to a lot of the girls on here or that it is a constant threat. It's a damn shame that people find those who are doing things for themselves that is off the beaten path and decide they have to be torn down when they're not hurting anyone. 

I hope you're taking care of yourself and doing well right now, and know that whatever choice you make with where you go after this, we support you.

Guest MagicalKitsune

Here my probably wrong on both sides of the field perspective 

I imagine a lot of it has to do with that people found you attractive before, and in honesty probably like your vibe (which one could consider a fetish in and of itself) 

What I always find strange is 80% of the population in many places are overweight which means that there are people who are at minimum 20+ lbs overweight telling you that you are ruining your body and are shaming on the fat fetish community in general. I honestly do not understand if its projection or the fact that you in their eyes were probably hotter than they will ever be (and chose in their eyes) to be less attractive. I am willing there is a lot of projection going on. Whether someone eats un-intentionally and just like food and ends up obese, or they intentionally do it, why is it that people who do it intentionally or find it attractive are now the bad guys?

Personally, I am not into immobility myself, or people getting to a point where they can no longer do things they enjoy (Especially in a society catered to people that are thin) having to buy two airline tickets, or not be able to eat at your favorite restaurant anymore does not sound great, but some people, this is what they live for. Let people live their lives, some fetishes are normalized, many obese people who are not shamed, got lipo suction, and left fat in their breasts and butt and areas that its ok to fetishize, but when your body is no longer "curvy" or voluptuous its gross to many. Most of the body ideals that the very people who are shaming you on social media, were just as shamed decades ago. There are also stereotypes I imagine, probably group the whole fat fetish community into a lot. Some would argue that strictly being attractive to fat, is not a fetish in and of itself, we do not call being attracted to normal weight people a normal fat fetish. Probably a bunch of guys (and girls, and gender neutrals) with their own insecurities that are trying to lose weight and look better being like, that person was naturally thin and looked so good (better than me) and ruined themself. While they should be focusing on themselves. Plus, some, people, dream of immobility on curvage and such and Ive seen many users comment your too skinny! When someone is like 300lbs, but not every member of the community wants someone to be on oxygen, dying of obesity in a hospital, I am sure that are some people's fetish but way to lump everyone together. ( The comments I saw)