Help! I'm Withering Away 😥

I feel so empty and downright skeletal... More poor deflated belly still sagging but dreadfully empty. To think these two picture are only 70 pounds apart. Help or watch me grow until that gut becomes my own personal mattress 🤭 Clarification: top photo is old, bottom photo is current 😥

InShot_20220113_083221035.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

Much improvement from your before and during. If only there was a delivery service that showed up to windows. Help keep you in your forever bed even more.

I'm ashamed to say it's the other way around... Bottom pic is current photo. Doordash should start drone deliveries then I'd really be set  😊

Just now, TheyCallMeSunshine said:

I'm ashamed to say it's the other way around... Bottom pic is current photo. Doordash should start drone deliveries then I'd really be set  😊

I apologise I saw it backwards must be wishful thinking and didn't read well. Ooh now that's an idea!! You'll never need to leave the couch. Oh yeah you're definitely going to fill that gut back out with those deliveries.

Have your belly push out and roll in front your non existent lap so it spreads in between your thighs and pins you to the bed.