• Curvage Model

Thanks for supporting a new content creator! Make sure to like & follow 🥰🍰 this photo was from a day spent practicing shibari for my new sissy sub, more of this content coming soon 😘

Tumblr_l_242028400072203.jpg

Edited by stuffmami
Additional content

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mj3200 said:

That's so unbelievably sexy. Really my dream. Please tell us more about this and your thinking behind it 😉

I've always been ridiculously, obscenely attracted to fat men (my husband is around 300 lbs) and burping especially. I was a model, though, so I was strictly on the Feeder side.

But when I was pregnant, I noticed myself getting turned on by my own expanding body - especially as my belly started getting bigger and bigger. I also felt stuffed after almost any amount of food, and the feeling was intoxicating. I realized I was still chasing that feeling after I was no longer pregnant & when I noticed how good it felt and how much my husband and partner were attracted to my fat ass, I've been stuffing myself ever since.

sailor moon eating GIF

Then it ended up that, as a Domme, I adored being worshipped for my growing body.
So now I'm here for all of you to enjoy... you're welcome.💋