❤️✨Let me introduce myself on here❤️✨

bbwkate

• Curvage Model

Okay so here goes!!

I’m Katie but most people call me Kate so we’ll go with that! 

I’ve dipped in and out of the Feederism community for a few years now but only recently have started to get seriously into it. I feel like I used to try and shy away from it because of the ‘stigma’ and hate you can get from being a part of the community - but with that being said, at the end of the day, one thing I have learnt to realise is that life is TOO SHORT!! you only get one life so just LIVE it the way YOU WANT to because you’re never going to be everyone’s cuppa tea! 

One thing you should know is that I am a MASSIVE FOODIE. I've put on a fair bit of weight (to say the least) over the last few years. Probably around 130 Ibs in the last 5 years - nearly 4 stone just in the last 2 years from being in lockdown etc (at least that's my excuse anyway)😜 I'm starting to like the extra weight and I think it is here to stay plus more to come because evidently I have zero self control when it comes to stuffing my face🐷

ALSOOOO finally going to admit that I’m a feedee (think I’ve been in denial for a very long time) and feel like I’ve always tried to shrug it off as being just a ‘foodie’ and enjoying food but yup I’ve got to be honest with myself🤣

My Favourite quote: ''One day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember'' ~ Avicii

Words to live by: Eat cake. It's somebody's birthday somewhere🍰 

Feel free to message me. I don't bite😛 

Much love, Kate x x x x

96975403-49AB-4806-A339-3BB6BBC3561E.jpeg

5AA1A1F8-4BC8-42E1-B60E-AB7119682FBD.jpeg

Glad you're enjoying yourself. All the extra weight looks amazing on your figure, really given you some beautiful curves. Lockdown is an amazing excuse for gaining so much weight. It has allowed you to do so much eating and just completely indulge to you hearts content it seems. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely self! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Wow Kate you are beautiful and I'm happy for you for discovering and accepting yourself. And thankful for you sharing on here.