Curvage showed up in my Business Insider today, felt weird

uniqueusername

I was kind of thrown by the influx of people. I've been on and off this site or its predecessors -- mostly lurking -- since the early 2000s. The influx of new posters and even followers made me a little reluctant to post for privacy reasons, even though the only people who could identify me based on my posts would be people who've already been in my bedroom! I think it's part of the opening up about sex and sexuality in the broader culture, which can only be good in the long term. But yeah, it felt weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 1/10/2022 at 7:37 PM, uniqueusername said:

It's the first time I've read an interview that mentions this site, I've read several but they were actually less focused on the model's life, before or after modeling, and more focused on the "crazy people" who like to gain weight and the "crazy people" who like to see them eat. All in all, I found this article not bad even from the model's point of view, her words are not misrepresented. Also the idea of having a job that allows you to have free time for your passions and also have a plan b after modeling, she mentions going back to study too. I have been able to study more over the years and cultivate my passions also thanks to Curvage. I think it's an interesting article.  

Edited by Wendy