:3 Hello! Newbie looking to make friends.

ChubbyPrincessXO

How is everyone doing today? I’m taking a break from my game because I keep getting murdered by a dragon. D:< Ughh. Anyone have any party tips for Dragon Age Inquisition? 

Anyway hiii! :3 I’m new to the site. I used to be a lot thinner but I met someone who cherishes chubby girls and he’s a great cook soo I’ve steadily been gaining over the last few years. I was not very comfortable in my body and am pretty shy so it’s taken me a lot of courage to join this site. 

I didn’t know there was such a huge admiration of bbw babes until I discovered Curvage! I’m happy to be here and I can’t wait to make some friends. 

276F355F-0D72-48B4-978E-FEA62B1A8E91.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Expandingbellylover said:

Felt out of place until you saw the article? What enticed you to click on it? :)

I really did. I had always been thin before so being chubbier was something I hadn’t really thought was attractive to people until I met my fiancé. I felt comfortable and confident with him but not on social media. 

The woman who was interviewed in the article was gorgeous and what she said really inspired me to become more comfortable with myself and to share it with this community. I know it’s silly but if people are encouraging and being nice to you it really does help your mental health. It’s nice to not feel judged. 

Guest Expandingbellylover

That's great! How'd he make you feel attractive? WHen did you first notice getting chubbier?

Yes, finding encouragement and acceptance are a big deal!

1 minute ago, Expandingbellylover said:

That's great! How'd he make you feel attractive? WHen did you first notice getting chubbier?

Yes, finding encouragement and acceptance are a big deal!

Well he just accepted me for who I was. I noticed he would take me out to eat all the time, encourage me to eat more than a salad lol and he’s also an amazing cook! So every time we hung out he’d compliment me, he would touch the parts of my body I was shy about but he expressed I had a really cute tummy, that he loved big thighs etc. He just made me feel really desired. 

I started to notice the gain a few months into our relationship. I normally didn’t eat as much as when we went out but when he noticed he encouraged it and praised it. He would buy me a size bigger than I was when he’d get me outfits or lingerie.  I was really happy and felt like I could just relax around him and not hyper focus on my diet. 

1 minute ago, ChubbyPrincessXO said:

🎀 I wanted to share a few more pictures with you all. Hoping you like them. 🎀

I had a very lazy day today just lounging around and playing video games. However now it’s time to clean my house. 😭

EA0550C8-8DF0-44B5-8180-D3808441F4ED.jpeg

9597CD54-56E4-4BA6-A8BF-0C4684CE7F25.jpeg

498C1601-7222-4DC0-9C07-555ABE47F28A.jpeg

56171605-AE78-43C4-A9DA-BFAF7E030540.jpeg

Hot damn! Beautiful curves! Hope youre getting more confident

Just now, ChubbyPrincessXO said:

Thank you! I’m totally blushing right now. ☺️

Aw, no need to be shy :) your bf has done well! You look fantastic!@

Guest Carmelpuff

Thanks girl! Same to you ❤️ Love how you’re embracing your beauty! It takes a lot to realize how amazing we are sometimes. Here to support you babe. Great job! 💋

Guest curvyluv

It’s beautiful seeing so many women embracing how great they are and how amazing they look! All the best in this new year 2022!

Guest curvyluv
11 hours ago, Carmelpuff said:

Same! Saw the article. Feeling myself here! ❤️

Dis you start intentionally gaining now or had you been gaining before joining curvage.org?