D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

It takes several blinks for Jalykas eyes to clear enough to witness the gestalt talking to them...

Jalyka stands in some distanced behind the others and rubs her eyes, still only half conscious.

She didn't realise the extent of her own transformation, yet and whispers silently to herself - probably for no one but a magical entitiy to hear, but who knows how sharp these dhampir type ears are! So in her dizzy condition Jalyka feels somehow compelled to murmur in a feverish rhyme...

"Fifi prefers a shapely slim
and Aurelia of all deserves some grim.
The friendly maid should slim back down
on cost of schemers ripping gown."

For a moment she feels another conscience touching her mind and is compelled to imagine a shrill chuckling voice.

She wildly shakes her head to sober up, but that just makes it worse...

"By the ancestors, what was in that cake, oof!"

Fifi Desgateaux was firmly of the opinion - despite the straining of her fashionably tight underwear - that she was most certainly *** not FAT! *** At most, she would concede that she was a trifle bloated - the watermelon having been very filling, on top of lots of iced buns, breakfast, whole urn of cream, ducal banquet, etc! However, Fifi was confident that her now-swollen belly was temporary, and she simply needed to dress to hide her belly and better show off her bosom until the very swelling cake mix digested...

So arguably Fifi had no reason to selfishly wish for the Genie of the Spoon to make her slender again at another's cost, for she already was most svelte!

However, Fifi did remember being forced to chug a bucket of cream, by two of the very adventuring companions in the room with her now. Which might have added a pound. And therefore...

Recalling her desire to get her own back on Aurelia and Sam, for the midnight cream urn, Fifi settled on Aurelia as the more villainous of the two.

"She made me chug an urn of cream; Eez time for her to burst a seam!" Exclaimed Fifi, pointing an accusing finger at the fattened-up ex vampire!

Fifi wishes to return to her ideal weight (down to 135 lbs from 165 lbs) at Aurelia's expense!

But Fifi quailed a little as she caught the dhampire's furious expression - or, worse, was it another hypnotic suggestion? Could Aurelia be staring into Fifi's eyes to put a mesmeric compulsion on the maid to invert her vote? 

For sure she would! Gonna update in a bit....

Aurelia took a moment to realize what was happening. Her razor sharp wit had dulled a bit by then thanks to her monumental discomfort. Her back hurt from this massive belly, her knees screamed at having to waddle after everyone, her tits were back up to maximum size and leaking everywhere, she was damnably hungry and none of this was fair! Why wasn't someone offering to rub her ankles and get her a snack!?

She was dimly aware that her rushing hormones had given her a raging case of baby brain. But beneath it all, burned a need for vengeance! Vengeance against the one who'd wronged her...

"Everything has gone to shit, since that bitch Fifi hit me in the face with her tits!" The obese dhampir yelled, turning her hypnotic gaze in Fifi direction to get a double vote.

(Fifi receives a will power save)

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

(Fifi receives a will power save)

Fifi solidly fails her willpower save! (85 out of 50).

"Uh..." Fifi stared ahead, lulled into a trance by the Dhampire's mental powers. "Ah, non, non! I mean to say, ah..."

"I love my busty, big round rack; please boost eet with the Vampire's fat!"

---

Edit:

I'm thinking Fifi's revenge on Aurelia, is that getting fat turns Fifi into a busty bombshell, which will annoy Aurelia who was really labouring under the weight!

Fifi has piled on masses of weight due to the genie, and now has big Texas-Sized Curves! Because the fat has gone to all the right places (see Feat choices below, and note Devastatingly Bouncy...), she doesn't have much of an ATH/CON penalty (only -4), despite being a seriously fat 34 BMI!

Here are the changed to Fifi's stats block

Weight: 236 lbs
FAT POINTS: 34
WEIGHT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES:
ATH: -4    CON: -4    INT: +0    WILL: +0  CHA: -9/+44
Hit Points: 15

Feats: Gargantuan Bosom (Big Milkers); Denial; Can't See It, Can't Weigh It (24); Eat Big, Lift Big (24); 
Fast Metabolism (26); Devastatingly Bouncy (28); Big Boned (30); Hefty Stomach (32); Bulked Up(34).
Insatiable (26); It's All Muscle (28); Stress Eater (30)

Eating Capacity: 5 (+ Insatiable) [Con 3, -1 Fat, +2 discretionary, +1 Feats]
Current fullness: 4

Jalyka observes Aurelia and Fifi:

24 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

"Uh..." Fifi stared ahead, lulled into a trance by the Dhampire's mental powers. "Ah, non, non! I mean to say, ah..."

"I love my busty, big round rack; please boost eet with the Vampire's fat!"

"Oh no, I was wrong?! I just wanted to-"

[WIL save to resist being drawn into the dhampirs glamour: 52 - fail]

Something tingles her already fogged mind while her willpower crumbles.
Her mind is filled with a new rhyme to whisper, but this time just loud enough for everyone to hear...

"The maid enjoys her pretty rack,
the grim one must relieve her back.
So extend Fifis bust some more,
cause I rhymed wrong the time before!"

Jalyka shakes her head in disbelief of another one of those artistic impulses...

She didn't sound like herself...

On the other hand: she also didn't look like herself anymore...

However the cause these votes to be,

Now we have some ballots, three!

”What?” Samarissa blinked. “But I haven’t even decided yet! I really think that —“

Yet friend or foe, you should know,

To take a side and make a good show!

The purple one’s heart is cowardly yellow,

I think it is fair to punish the fellow!”

Zaiva yelped as the genie smacked her plump botttom. She glanced left and right with a subtle, bovine snorting, paranoid at what could happen next.

”What do you think the genie meant by that?” asked Samarissa gently.

”I-I don’t knoooo!” Zaiva stifled bovine instincts with (fearful) human ones.

”Genies can read minds, by the way,” said Aurelia.

”I may have hoped we wouldn’t have to vote… that is, I didn’t want to…”

(Zaiva gains 1 FAT POINT from each character for a total of 4! Aurelia’s excess weight is then shifted to Fifi. The genie shall linger for potential questions and bad rapping)

Zaiva tapped her foot impatiently, undecided on who to pick, if anyone. She was very concerned about further escalating the conflict between herself and the obese dhampir, and so, she was about to speak up, in favor of abstaining from this ridiculous charade!

"Yet friend or foe, you should know,

To take a side and make a good show!

The purple one’s heart is cowardly yellow,

I think it is fair to punish the fellow!”

Zaiva let out a panicked yelp as she felt the hand slap her buttocks, and felt them wobble, and wobble. With each wobble she felt them swell bigger and bigger, the sensation not in the least unpleasant, though her mind tried to scream at the injustice, it just felt so good, as pound after pound flooded onto her increasingly flabby behind. The weight continued to spread throughout her body, but always started at the point of contact.

The sudden surge of growth pulled Zaiva down onto her cartoonishly swollen ass, at the feet of Jalyka and Fifi, as the fat restributes to the rest of her body, leaving her an overfed, overweight hourglass.

Zaiva gains a total of 36 lbs, taking her to 25 FP!

She now weighs 240 Lbs!

Name: Zaiva Nixux
Race: Drow
Class: Assassin
Height: 6'8
Starting Weight: 190 lbs (approx)
Current weight: 240 lbs
Hit points: 15
athletics 50+10+15=75
con 30+10-10=30
intelligence 40+10+5=55
willpower 20-10=10
cha 60+10+10=80
Fat fetish: Don't know what I'd put to have her be ambivalent
weight per fat point: 9 lbs
Eating Capacity=5 Dishes (for now?)

Fat Feats
Natural Athlete, River in Egypt, Natural Athlete, Insatiable
WEIGHT MODIFIERS TO ATTRIBUTES:

ATH: +0 CON: -10 INT: +0 WILL: 0 CHA: +9 (normies) 8 (Fat fetishists)

FAT POINTS: 25, Overweight 
New Fat Feats: 

Accidental Awakener: the PC has gained weight, whether or not they notice, but whether by magic, or blessed genetics, it looks damn fine on them. CHARISMA point changes against NPCs with the "FAT FETISH" trait increase by 1 per FAT POINT above OVERWEIGHT. Against an NPC with the "NORMIE" tag, PC can make a CHARISMA check to turn their PREFERENCE to 'FAT FETISH."

Sweet Tooth.

Aurelia felt the genie's magic shoot through all of them, suffusing every swollen fat cell in her awkward, engorged body.

For a moment, the rising coward in her feared some sort of trick. Some mutation or curse to make her even fatter, even more frumpy, even more ...milfy! But then, for the first time since the powers of undeath first filled her, Aurelia felt herself ...get lighter!

Cute red apple cheeks suddenly sunk into her face, showing regal cheek bones and huge red eyes.

Floppy triple chin evaporated to reveal her pointed jaw, swan like neck and delicate collar bones.

Chafing, bloated thighs and lumpy, awkward cankles became the slender legs of a trained ballerina.

The cannon ball sized bulge of her fake baby bump suddenly flattened, waist line returned to a tiny 20 inches.

The flabby cellulite patch of her butt was suddenly tight and smooth as a drum.

And finally, most importantly, the huge, mismatched, saggy jugs shrank back to a pert C cup bosom, a desire she'd never deviated from!

Aurelia blinked, looking down on herself and pressing her fingers into her belly, unable to believe what she'd see saw and felt.

A flat stomach, slender fingers, no jowls under her chin...she still had cow horns and a tail and was milky but most importantly...

"I"M THIN! THIN! SVELTE! SLENDER! LEAN! LITHE! TRIM! SKINNY AND TIGHT!" the once again girlish dhampire cackled, her frumpy night gown falling to her slender ankles.

Aurelia returns to her original stats!...save for the cow stuff!

Ignoring Jalyka being the size of an ox or Zaiva's fat ass blowing up wider or Fifi turning into a hyper zaftig tubbo, Aurelia at the moment only had eyes for herself.

"I"m back to normal!" she cried, jumping up twelve feet in the air and landing on tip toe atop the table, "Look at me! Behold my delicate glory you engorged fatties, you lazy lardasses! You thought I'd be stuck swollen and lumpy forever! Gaze upon my immortal beauty!"

A woman with a normal ego would have kept the startling weight loss on the down low. But Aurelia's head was swollen up with more weight than she'd ever had. Laughing, she flaunted herself, to the reactions of...

SilverPathfinder was nice enough to accept a four-piece commission for Jalyka - tyvm, the first half already came out really nice and I am hyped for stage 3 and 4!
So here is the first half - Jalyka at her initial weight and just before eating the bulwarks cake:

Jalyka1final.thumb.jpg.5e5d7f5c83fa5fd22edf815f5f4db3cc.jpg

------------------------------------
[The barbarian rolls CHA to ask the genie the question "Who has the strongest muscles in the room?": 73 - fail, unless he has the fat fetish tag, so probably no answer]

Jalyka had walked the path of indulgence to the point of no return and has lost all control over her eating habits by now. She was also in denial about the extent of her gain and how little of it was muscle. Obviously she was aroused from constant bounces and jiggles boldly on display and deep down enjoyed being at the mercy of her own appetite. She remembered her insecurities during the first night she spent with Zaiva. Completely misjudging her immense body fat percentage for added muscles, she felt much stronger - well for once, she was clearly bigger than Zaiva now!

After a while Jalyka walks over to the tall drow on the ground.

"Zaiva, I think I've found another clue leading to the pantry, would you mind helping me search?" says Jalyka with bedroom eyes looking down on Zaiva, who is also in a complete tizzy.

Zaiva nods and Jalyka helps her up, but nearly trembles from a spasm in her burdened muscles. She attempts to massage her side and is startled from her hands running much earlier than expected into her own deeply pinchable layer of fat, but is horny enough to supress the evidence of her true size.

Jalyka fetches a medium sized barrel of oversized grapes and heaves it onto her shoulder.

"Why do you need so mooooch grapes?"

"Ah no worry, my elf! You'll love it!" promises Jalyka and waddles off towards the pantry a little to quick for her weight and immediately starts panting. Zaiva watches Jalykas huge marshmallow derriere and wide saddle bags slosh from side to side like giant bags of water tied to a galloping horse. She wasn't sure if she should be attracted or alarmed.

"Oof, I don't recall the kitchen being so spacious,... well we are finally here... now look over there, under the flour bags on the hay" she said with a wink and a chuckle

"Oh clearly, Zaiva understands!" she replies with a wink in return and seconds later they are literally rolling in the hay. Jalyka has more than 500 pounds on the much taller drow and is all over her, with her softness squeezing around Zaiva.

"Yeah no fooling me anymore, I know what you want now!" says Jalyka placing herself on top of Zaiva. With a still unfamiliarly small hand she tries to pin Zaivas neck to the ground while her soft bulk spreads on top of Zaiva like memory foam "now eat up som flavor so we can properly mix... and mingle... it" she says giving Zaiva a couple of explicit pelvic thrusts, followed by the cute echo of Jalykas thighs wobbling around Zaivas waist.. Then a first grape is unexpectedly stuffed into Zaivas surprised and opened mouth...

Zaivas muscles contract in a reflex, but are unable to even move three times her own weight of barbarian ass and soon relax and enjoy the ride...

[Grapes in this house act as an appetite stimulant. Eating a handful will cause stomach rumblings and craving for snacks]

[Jalyka stuffs Zaiva with enough grapes to fill her to the brim and then some, so Zaiva rolls for CON with advantage due to the grapes to stomach more than her capacity: (98, 7), (59, 38) - Zaiva is stuffed after 5 "dishes" worth of magical grapes, then eats another for a total of 6]

[While wildly satisfying Zaiva, Jalyka attempts to drain the overfilled rack dancing infront of her: Zaivas boobs are filled wtih 18/12 dishes over capacity. Jalyka drinks 10 dishes until full, then another 4(d4) for being insatiable and starts rolling CON to empty them: 7, 87 - Jalyka drinks a total of 15 dishes but can't finish, leaving Zaiva filled with three]

[Jalyka rolls CON with double disadvantage to halve the gain: 78, 51, 28 - critical triple fail (so let's say her drugged metabolism bestows 25% extra gain here)... she is up to 821 lbs, 78 FP]

Jalyka drank as much milk as she could, but realises a little disappointed, that it didn't have any grape aroma... still worth the try!

--------------------------

Jalyka joins the others in the kitchen room after braiding her hair properly again and scrapping enough of the leather lacing to knot it together and somehow fix her pants, restoring a minimum of dignity. They aren't nearly covering her excessively fat thighs anymore, instead they are nearly covered between them vice versa, but at least they help a bit against the chafing where her legs battle each other for space on every step. To her surprise she is satiated for once, but already horny again when she passes through the pantry door and feels her thighs check the frame on both sides...

It's obvious to everyone what happened in the pantry. Jalyka carries some of the remaining grapes over to Aurelia.
The barbarian is again taller than the sorceress, but just a slight unnoticeable bit. At least she isn't shorter while outweighing the slim sorceress by more than 7 times. While waddling towards her, a few knots of her improvised pant-lacing rip back open:

"Some of these yummy grapes have to disappear, before they end in my greedy tummy. Ooof... you're so skinny now and I reeeaally need to watch my growing figure a bit, but those look soo yummy. Here, please describe me how they taste..." says Jalyka and tries to put the juiciest grape to Aurelias mouth.

For a barbarian she feeds it surprisingly gently to her, almost sensual, while her ample thighs and tummy rolls squeeze against and around Aurelia, nearly encompassing the lithe sorceress with pillowy fluff... quickly followed by another grape...

To her surprise she indulges and Jalyka feeds Aurelia with grapes until full. Then she takes a step back and gives her a good look on her pear shaped uber-plump profile "Your skinny hips needed these grapes! Well more than mine!" she says with a coy blush, further exploring her unleashed kinky side...

[Jalyka rolls CHA to turn Aurelia into a feedee with her HEDONISTIC HOTTY feat: 64 - fail, unless Aurelia already has some kind of fat fetish]

Jalyka looks the dhampir in the eyes and attempts to step closer again, with some of her fluff about to flow around Aurelia once more, she whispers: "Don't worry, I help you put weight back on... and then some, if you want! Ha, at this place here, you shall be strooonng like Kyros daughter in no time!" and attempts to feed her another grape...

Jalyka looks the dhampir in the eyes and attempts to step closer again, with some of her fluff about to flow around Aurelia once more, she whispers: "Don't worry, I help you put weight back on... and then some, if you want! Ha, at this place here, you shall be strooonng like Kyros daughter in no time!" and attempts to feed her another grape...

And then she remembered the invisible genie was probably still in the room.

"Oh! Genie! Are you watching us?" Jalyka craned her neck to look for signs of the thing's presence. "This food... did you put it here for us? Well, it's in our bellies now," she gave her vast stomach a pat of satisfaction. "I've never felt sturdier in my life! The drow is certainly tall, but hasn't a drop of giant's blood in her -- not one! And she barely managed to eat these ripe grapes..." she found a spare one in her cleavage and popped it into her mouth. "Mm... so! Who's the strongest of us now? must know!"

"The strongest one is plain to see!

-- except to you, who can't see me!"

"What does that mean?" Jalyka pouted.

"It means you don't taunt the genie," Aurelia sighed. "Now where's the rest of those grapes?"

Aurelia had a method to her madness. Decades of foiled food poisoning attempts had given her a keen eye for cursed food, and she could sense little magic emanating from the grapes. If she could fill-up on low-calorie, watery grapes, she could deny others the chance of stuffing her with anything more dangerous to her waistline -- even if her waistline was currently bloated. Still she could fit a few more in; hunger was already gnawing on her.

"In any case..." Aurelia finished chewing a mouthful. "We need to hurry up and search the rest of the house -- and I'm not saying that because this kitchen is virtually empty. But I -- we have a reward to earn."

"Certainly," Zaiva nodded slowly with a rub of her newly-softened belly. "But what about the genie? He makes me nervous..."

The genie could be heard chuckling from the ceiling.

Sammarisa looked bewildered as the genie cast its magic, she was confused as she haded got any chance to be open with her thought for once, but when she saw the result was the girls were growing fatter her heart literary jumped with excitement and joy.

"You three look fabulous beautiful and sexy, my wonderful girls!" she said with a happy glee in her tone, with a now glowing hungry look in her eyes

"You girls look so erotic hot right now, I can't stop myself from doing this..." and started going around and hugging and caressing every one of the girls, touching them as much she could. As soon she had let go of Zavia and Jalyka, they averted to the pantry, disappear from her view

Then she turned around to see Aurelia and hug her, she got a terrible shock, Aurelia had lost all the wonderful fatness! and had transformed to her svelte old self, and before she could stop herself she burst out

"Oh no! what has happened to you?! you have lost your wonderful figure!" Aurelia who was in her highest cheeriest mood for the day looked baffled and irritated on Sammarisa.

"I need to help you at once!" and before Aurelia could avert it, the nymph had embraced her in a tight hug and heard her say "in Aja´s name I bless you, my child, to grow and prosper in her name"

(Sammarisa cast her "Growth" spell on Aurelia. Growth is applied to one target by touch. If successful, it will increase the appetite of the target, making them have to roll willpower with disadvantage every time food is found — which they will eat until stuffed if the check is failed. If you wish to cast this spell on someone declare your target, roll for INTELLIGENCE with advantage to determine success. Rolling INT with advantage, 48 and 19, success!)

Aurelia looked with anger at the nymph and shoved her away with a hard push, making Sammarisa fall hard on the floor.

"Are you mad, you crazy freak! I'm perfect again!, well almost perfect at least!" and with a last glare at Sammarisa, she went soon back to admiring her forms again.

Sammarisa raised herself, a bit miffed about Aurelia's attitude, but decided not to push it, for now. she looked around and said out loud to the genie that she hoped was still left in the room, she put out her sweetest smile, and for good measure swung her hips a bit to get on the genie's good side, she hoped so at least, but what she didn't have thought about was how loose the dress was on her so it took away a bit of the charm she was aiming for.

(Rolling CHA for the question with a disadvantage because of the dress, rolling 4 and 57 on it! success!"

"Oh my sweetest genie, have you possibly seen some others, girls, around here? one noble adventure and three guards?"

Pop! Slip...

"Ooof! Zat feels better!" Fifi sighed with relief, at the sound of a burst suspender belt releasing her zaftig midriff from its tightness... And then slipping down to the floor, where Fifi stepped cautiously over it and kicked it out of sight with a flick of a high heel - she would normally have retrieved it, but she felt inexplicably too bloated to bend down. Not to mention the risk of falling out of her barmaid outfit - Fifi felt like the genie had just zapped all of Aurelia's 70 pounds of obesity straight to Fifi's tits! Of course, that hadn't actually happened - but enough fat had further swelled Fifi's mammoth bazookas that she could not see past them at how chonking wide her hourglass figure had suddenly become! 

Anyway, the genie. There were important questions to be asked, if Fifi was to earn the Duke's reward, and get her patisserie.

"Genie..." Fifi inquired. "... What secrets can you tell us about ze sorceress's house? Perhaps something about 'ow we may overcome some challenge in an higher room? Or, even some easier way of getting upstairs would be pretty nice! I'm absolutely pooped after the first ascent!" CHA 32 Pass.

Other girls? Who’s to know?

I was in a spoon, you know.”

Oh,” Samarissa pouted. “Wait, did you just rhyme ‘know’ with —?”

But be cautious my good friend!

Else you grow more in the end!

The sorceress lurks within the house,

Best be quiet as a mouse.”

”Thanks,” Samarissa replied. “At least we know she’s still here.”

”No doubt all the missing girls are, most like,” added Zaiva.

”Genie!” Fifi interrupted with a subtle flick of her foot that sent something under the oven out of sight. “What secrets can you tell us about ze sorceress's house? Perhaps something about 'ow we may overcome some challenge in an higher room? Or, even some easier way of getting upstairs would be pretty nice! I'm absolutely pooped after the first ascent!"  (why did Curvage shrink this 😑)

If your small and nimble like me,

You can zip and fly as a bee!

But you’re all fat and very greedy,

So you’ll struggle and be needy.

This house is primed for weaker hearts,

But watch upstairs for poison darts!

Your greatest challenge, I should think,

Is in the attic — do not drink!

Fifi Fails ATH, but only just. 

Aw... Noo.... Not more stairs!

"Oh!" Fifi panted, and paused to fan herself. She felt so very...HEAVY! 

The darkwood stairs creaked. 

"Non, non, non!" Fifi told the straining hardwood boards. "I am a slim young woman with a girlish figure! Eet is very impolite of you to suggest otherwise!"

Crash! 

Fifi's wide hips knocked a painting off the wall. But she couldn't see where it fell, because her tits were far too fat. 

"Oh well!"

"MOOOOO-ve!" Exclaimed someone. Probably Countess Aurelia, who was fizzing with delight that she was once again trim enough to climb a few stairs. Or maybe it was Zaiva, although her heavy clop clop clop seemed to be making the stairs creak much further back!

"I'm moving!" Fifi snapped back. "Oh, I should 'ave made more pastries, to keep our strengths up!"

Soon, Fifi heaved herself onto the landing. But not without a SNAP and BOING as she bust a minor seam on her barmaid blouse, and her clothes came ever closer to destruction.

Fifi's barmaid outfit has taken d2 damage, +1  for her Devastatingly Bouncy feat. Also, her outfit's max HP is decreased by 1 (from, let's say 8, for a robust outfit) due to her devastating bounce! New Barmaid outfit HP: 5/7. 

"Damn you, pants! I've had enough of you!" says Jalyka and takes off her pants before leaving the kitchen, tears apart the largest flour bag she can find and has to bind it with two of her belts around her hips like a short skirt.

"... how did that dreaded belt get so short!" she curses and takes a spare belt she had scrapped from her initial armor. Still they cut deep into pillowy chub but hold the makeshift skirt for now.

She hears the others whispering behind her back: "...look at that ass not even half covered by the largest flour bag I ever saw ...she has turned into a complete butterball... no way she can make it..."

"Who just called me a butterball? This is no butter, you pansies!" she says and grabs deep into her thick lower belly roll "That's just a thin layer of energy reserves over muscles and you just envy it! Ha, stairs!" she chuckles shakes her head over the silly scepticism of her companions.

[Jalyka passes her ATH: 10/36 - but she must roll a WIL check before physical action: 50/10 - fail!]

"oh gods, these stairs... must be... bamboozled... cursed... with witch... craft..." she complains

Jalyka is panting like a steam engine on full duty. Her heart is pounding like a drum.

She looks up the stairs and her face slips into a shocked grimace as she realises she had overcome less than a third so far.

"You're kidding me, NO... WAY!... 'tis.... witch... I'm so full... magic... spellslingin... oh gods... I have... to rest..." she huffs and her thighs spread wide all over the stairs as she sinks down tortured by side stitches...

36 minutes ago, flyer33 said:

Fifi's wide hips knocked a painting off the wall. But she couldn't see where it fell, because her tits were far too fat. 

"Guys, ...be careful... the stairs are... cursed... with... exhaustion... oof... had to... sit down... for a... mom- OOUUCH!" she yelled in pain, when a still life painting of a decadent two-story cake, surrounded by cookies and fruits, hits her viciously on the head, before it ultimately falls right into her voluptous lap. Its enticing picture shows towards Jalyka and a bit of blood is smeared over one edge of the heavy gold painted wood frame...

Sammarisa decided to follow the others and started to walk with resolute steps to the stair, following after Aurelia.

(Rolling ATH to go up the stairs, roll 58... fail...) 

As she start to ascend the stairs, she start daydreaming about the feelings when she touched the other girls, their soft skin and swollen forms, how inviting it was in her hands, as her mind was again wandering around and didn't watch her steps.

As before she took one step wrong and lost her balance, but this time, there was no one beside her to help stabilize her, and she fell backward, unintendedly turning around and with a high-pitched scream back to the ground floor, but as for Sammarisa good fortune, the next person ascending the stairs was Zaiva so the nymph fell right down in the hucow giant bosom.

But unluckily for the nymph, as her mouth was wide open, she made a bulls eyes with one of Zaivas exposed nipples, and with the acceleration she had picked up, she forced the rest of the existing milk into Sammarisias throat

(Rolling WIL to resist drinking Zavias milk, rolling 89, failing, rolling a 1d3 for the how much of the milk she gets in herself, and rolls 3! Sammarisa gains 1,5 pounds)

She stood up quickly with help from Zaiva, and with a flaming blush on her dark skin, she apologized to Zaiva and with more controlled but fast-moving steps, went back up.

Aurelia was on top of cloud nine.

Sure her full vampiric might wasn't yet returned to her.

And yes, she had huge milky cow tits and horns and a strange tendency to moo.

But!

Those tits were firm as a champion pit fighter's bicep and big as her head, her waist was teeny teeny tiny and her thighs so small a knight could fit a hand around each svelte limb. She was as slender and girlish as ever, if a bit busty and bovine, and in minutes would quickly find that bitchy sorceress Janilla, get a cure for the cow curse that would leave her huge titties high and tight and once more be an immortal undead!

"YES! I am perfect again!" she laughed...only to see no one was jealous!

Okay, maybe Zaiva was jealous, just a little. But everyone else was just not giving a shit despite her being hot! Jalyka and Sammarissa were even looking at her like she'd just come down with plague!

"...see, perfect!" she demonstrated, patting her perfectly flat stomach and jumping down to the floor, "slender as a reed!"

Jalyka looked ill!

"Oh no, how horrible!" the obese blob of a Barbarian gasped, her six pack of chins curling under her jaw, "don't worry! I'll fix you back up!"

"What? No, what are you talking about!" the former vampire asked, only for the obscenely fat former warrior to swarm her, vast fat swallowing up the slender noble.

Trapped in a depthless sea of cleavage and cellulite, even her vampiric might was helpless to resist a huge mouthful of grapes.

"Here, its all I could find, but you'll be properly gasping and wheezing just stand on your swollen ankles again! Then we'll find some nice knight to pump you back up with seed so you can be all gravid again!" Jalyka insisted, her soft, oh so warm and cuddly chub swallowing Aurelia up.

"No, stop I...just...ugh..ummm....yumm...," Aurelia muttered, resistance faltering.

An image of her self popped hard into the dhampire's mind. Eyes unfocused and vacant, mouth drooling in witless pleasure, body so swollen with lard she couldn't even stand. So fat Jalyka looked a famine victim next to her bed bound lard. Not a predator of the night, no, nothing but a bottomless stomach able to feed and breed...why did it feel so good?

"Ohhhhhh, just...uhmmm," she gulped, swallowing the sugary grapes by the mouthful just as the Nymph Sammarissa pranced up, the annoyingly beautiful fae looking concerned.

"Don't worry, I'll let you fill up even more!" she said, casting a spell on her.

Aurelia's always hungry stomach roared like a dragon. And she ate like a pig in consequence, the juicy, sugary sweet grapes filling her up with pure empty calories. Only when she started to gurgle in misery did the pair back off, revealing that Aurelia's stomach was bloated and sloshing with grape juice. After a moment, the magical food faded away, leaving her slender...with a miniscule layer of fat on her midrift.

Aurelia has gained 4 pounds, up to 117, 4/5ths of the way to her first new fat point!

"Turned back into a skinny little sprig," the genie whispered in her ear, "soon once more to be a gross fat pig."

"I, urp," she belched, trying not to insult a genie, "I am not...gonna get fat again"

"So you say, so you lie," the genie proclaimed, "your secret wish to be the fattest pig in the sty."

"Noooo," the dhampire denied, "absolutely not! I am going to find that sorceress, get my immortality back and be thin and gorgeous forever!"

Filled with immortal agility, the red haired countess ran naked from the room. Wearing only a pair of heels that made her small butt look amazing, the skinny mass murderer dashed up the stairs with ease.

Aurelia rolls a 06 out of 85.

Such ease that she practically did a cartwheel up the stairs as her obese, lazy blobs of companions and also Sammarissa followed her up. Realizing she was bare, and that despite showing off this wasn't acceptable for a predatory noble of her station, she summoned one of her favorite gowns to her. A backless purple number that showed off her high perky tits to aplomb. And it was...just the slightest bit tight at the waist...

"I'm not going to out *urp* grow this," she muttered, stomach still grumbling.

vesper-dress-casino.jpg

Zaiva was struggling up the stairs, the combination of the newfound weight, and repeated trips up and down the stairs were leaving her unexpectedly out of breath. Zaiva stared up at her compatriots ahead of her, Sammarissa, Fifi and Aurelia with no small amount of jealousy. Fifi's shape appeared to be blessed as her own, perhaps moreso, Aurelia had shed most of her weight, and Sammarissa had barely gained in comparison to the rest of the party.

Zaiva's ruminations were cut short by a yelp, as Samarissa fell backwards towards her, Zaiva lept to try and catch her (Ath [94, 89], failure) but misjudged, catching the beautiful nymph in her oversized cleavage, rather than her arms, and her bra, which she had only just acquired snapped. Zaiva involuntarily moaned from the nymphs grasp on her overly sensitive bosom.

Zaiva tried to force a smile through gritted teeth and once again, proceeded topless up the stairs, trying to minimize the jiggling with her one free hand, as she clung on to the handrail with the other.