D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

[Jalyka rolled a natural 20]

good thing i just added a roll bot and there it was rolled with proof... I feel that roll might have evoked some doubt otherwise 😄

P.S. as mentioned, I'd like batman76 to write the milky interaction with Jalyka (if it happens) and will wait for his responses
someone else shall have the spotlight with Aurelia 😉 np

Edited by maxis192
go for it Zaiva^^

The others were already gathering around the massive dinner table when Aurelia waddled in.

Every step brought uncontrolled bouncing to the dhampire's chest, both the bountiful fat and the sloshing milk heaving at the slightest motion. Despite her lingering undead strength, the short ginger was bent forwards at the massive weight of the head sized hooters. One still slim arm was trying to hold up the slighlty leaking melons, a task it wasn't able to do so due to sheer volume. It was a task that would need at least two limbs...but Aurelia was using her right arm to rub her badly pinched lower back.

After centuries of unlife, the Dhampire was very unused to any sort of pain or discomfort. The pinched sciatic nerve her top heavy frame was giving her was pure agony, making Aurelia whimper and sob as she hobbled up like an old woman...one with an immense pair of gigantically pert breasts!

Aurelia has a new fat feat, Heavy when Full, Floppy when Empty! When full, +10 CHA and -10 Athletics. When empty, -10 Cha!

Aurelia's weight has increased by 5lbs, she is now at 23 fat points. Athletics is at 66/76, Charisma is at 87/97

"this isn't fair! What did I do to deserve this?" the former mass murderer moaned pitiously as she hobbled in, making sure everyone was paying attention to her.

"Your bosoms! They are the, how you say, gigantic! What have spell have you put on them? Do you have any more?" Fifi asked in total good humor.

"Shut up! They hurt, oh gods, they hurt me so much!" Aurelia whined, tears forming in her blue eyes.

"You're leaking!" Samarissa pointed out, the nymph smiling in delight, "Are you pregnant? Who's the father?"

Anger crossed Aurelia's face before a whimper of pain drove it out, "No! I'm not pregnant, I'm just *oww* cursed. A potion is, ugh transforming me bit by bit. Ohhh, its agony, it hurts so much, nymph have you any healing that can undo this?"

Zaiva was starring at the huge set of dhampire jugs, mouth open and drooling, her new tail twitching back and forth in agitation. Meanwhile, the short half giant Jalyka gave a gruff laugh.

"You don't need healing, you just need a good milking!" Jalyka guffawed, waddling towards the huge chested dhampire with claps of her thighs.

The once formidable barbarian might now be short and obese, but she still had formidable biceps. Aurelia's natural cowardice in the face of discomfort rose seeing her powerful hands flex. The Dhampire turned to limp away, chased by the waddling giant in a slow motion parody of a chase. The lack of boobs and large amount of nose snapped Zaiva out of her libido coma, sighing, the veteran assassin stepped up to the fleeing Aurelia, further annoyed at the clomp clomp  of her new hooves and why her pants were pinching.

"Take a moment to breath," Zaiva ordered, in a queen's steely voice, leaning down, a roll of purple flab pushing over her pants as her new flub made itself known, "you're panicking and endangering our mission. You ..."

Looking down at the massive chest made the drow blush again. She was justifiably proud of her chest but Aurelia was now absolutely huge! Sweat formed between the drow's new horns and she licked her lips in eagerness. For all her experience in killing, the drow was still terrible at flirtation...

"...must be milked for the good of the team," Zaiva gulped, "I'll um...just get on that..."

"I...just...make it quick," Aurelia huffed, hoping she wouldn't like it too much.

For a vampire, a predator who drained others, having your own liquids removed was the most humiliating thing imaginable. That Aurelia was not only mortal but slowly transforming into a placid herbivore was an immense insult, almost worse than aging. The only good thing about any of this was that Zaiva was rather...attractive. Granted, she now had floppy ears and a tail and hooves, but once Aurelia cured herself, she'd make an interesting harem mate. Just like the short giantess or the nymph or anyone but that damn french maid with her small bosom!

Zaiva knelt, lips going to Aurelia's tender nipples. The wuss dhampire gave a small whimper as her team mate began to suck, the whimper turning into a sigh as the suction began to feel good. Aurelia moaned softly, thighs quivering and eyes rolling up as Zaiva went to town. After long moments of slurping, Zaiva pulled back and gave a loud, milky burp before wiping off her lips.

"One down, one to go," she burped, tugging her belt against her swelling stomach and moving onto the left breast.

Aurelia was biting her lip throughout the second sucking. Zaiva was frighteningly good at this, making it feel like heaven. A strange sort of affection for the relieving pain mixed with a lot of attraction. Aurelia moaned, the sounds stretching out...

"Mooooo," the slowly changing dhampire panted, eyes widening in horror to realize what she'd done.

Zaiva pulled back as she finished, "Mooing now? What's *urp* wrong with you?"

"I, err...think I've been cursed," Aurelia stammered, half lying and then screaming in shock as she looked down.

Her high, proud, girlish bosom was deflated! The pert H' cups she'd had when swollen up had lost a third of their mass, slumping down to borderline E/Fs. No longer perky, they wobled sadly, like the flags of a defeated army, stretchmarks showing on their sides. Gods, what had happened to her! She was sagging like a...a...milf!

"I didn't think I was that *urp* rough," Zaiva said, tugging at her very tight pants.

The drow's already thickening waist was swollen with sloshing milk. Milk that began to rapidly digest as the drow...changed...

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Zaiva kneeled down, to be level with the swollen bosom of her whimpering, leaking companion, she smiled a touch, before playfully licking one of Aurelia's nipples, eliciting a decidedly bovine moan. Oh yes, she smiled wider, this would be fun! Zaiva grabbed onto both breasts, teasing them slightly, and put her mouth to work first on the right breast, keeping a close eye on Aurelia's reaction, doing her best to make the haughty dhampir lose her composure in the face of Zaiva's assualt. However, things did not go according to Zaiva's plan.

The instant a drop of the dhampir's milk hit her tongue, Zaiva's eyes widened and she began to panic before her mind once again clouded over in the face of such an assault on her tastebuds, so rich! So creamy! So gooooooood! Finesse and delicacy left Zaiva, as did her thoughts of using Aurelia's libido against her. In fact, quite the opposite happened, Zaiva went into a suckling frnezy, moaning and groaning as she suckled and suckled. (Failure on both willpower checks), she failed to notice that her breast stifled moans were taking on a....decidedly more bovine quality.

"Mpph... mmmmm...Mphooooooo....MOOOOOOOOO" she practically squealed as her own top grew tighter, and more concerningly, grew white damp spots. Zaiva's top began creaking more and more, as she began to moan more and more. So absorbed she was, that she didn't notice her swelling breasts popped their way out of her armor entirely, growing explosively, a combination of a more pure dosage of the bovine transformative, and the onslaught of milk growing her already impressive bosom to incredible heights. They swelled more and more with each gulp. The watermelon she had hidden rolled out onto the ground, now dwarfed by her cleavage.

By the time Aurelia's breasts were emptied, Zaivas were full. And TORSO sized. Her nipples grazing the ground from her kneeling position Zaiva collapsed, topless to the ground, moaning and groaning. "Nggg...mmmm...ngggg...more....moooooo-ore....moooooooooooooooooo" Zaiva's bosom was so sensitive, so painfully full that now, even with her stomach full, she could not clearly think, her eyes glazed over, lying helplessly at Aurelia's feet.

New "feats" aquired:

"Hypersensitivity: When her bosom is full, or her libido is left unchecked, Zaiva takes a -30 on Willpower and intelligence"

"Backbreakers: When full, Zaiva takes a -50 penalty on athletics"

A few minutes earlier the plump little barbarian received a digestion potion. Greedily she takes a gulp, a bit more than Aurelia had adviced her. It kicked in instantly: her body soaked up the remaining calories like a sponge. Her tensely stretched barrel of a tummy deflated and formed two soft rolls slightly hanging over her belt line. Most of her sudden gain went to her arms, legs and butt making Jalyka even fluffier and leaving even more stretchmarks. Her boobs overflowed her armored leather bustier by two inches, but her thunderthighs expanded the most again, now truely rivaling each other for space on every step. Where just hours ago, she was a thick amazon, she was now on the brink of turning into a butterball. Her marshmallow butt was now much wider than her comparatively narrow shoulders. The leather straps around her thighs quitted service and the rolls they had formed on her legs now just sloshed back into the thick untoned layer of chub, emphasizing her natural pear shape.

Anyways, she feels relieved and wants to keep her word but Aurelia screams like only a highborn can pull it off "With your unwashed hands? ...you brute dumpling? Go find yourself another barrel of cream or something and stay away from my-" and Aurelia just runs through the hallway to the next room.

Why is this noble snob now giving her a run? Did she just trick her into drinking another potion? Jalyka is angry and also terrified by her inability to keep up with her even when Aurelia was hampered with these giant oversized flourbags of tits. Oh my! She feels pathetic and is getting wet again over it, wet and hungry actually and she realises she can no longer tell the diffrence and just feels insatiable. She realises she still has the gunny sack, that she had turned into a makeshift messenger bag with a few of the snapped leather straps. For the first time she sees the imprint on the bag, reading "B U L K - M I X" in black capital letters. She shrugs: must be something made in bulk. She looks into the deliciously smelling bag to discover it is full of some sort of trail mix of unusually large peanuts, some coated with sugar and honey...

[Jalyka doesn't count how many "dishes" of this trail mix she shovels into her face, chewing hastily. Nor does she know if this so called bulk mix is equally rich, normal or even richer than the other fruits from the pantry, but surely our gm knows!]

"That was nice for starters!" she says, not satieted at all by the "little snack", strapping the empty bag over her pudgy shoulder and targeting for the regal dinner table in favor of more unbridled gluttony...

“What?” Jalyka eyed her companions with blissful ignorance as she munched her trail mix.

”Oh nothing,” Samarissa hummed. “We’re just deciding who touches the table. It could be dangerous, you know. Food seems to have… special properties in this house.”

”I’ll say!” Fifi snickered. Look at those two, for example,” she pointed at Aurelia and Zaiva. “They’re positively bovine!”

”Why don’t you be a good maid and stay silent,” Aurelia snapped. “Unless you want to be the one to volunteer?”

”Oh, I would never!” Fifi tittered. “But perhaps your figure could do with some inflation? Maybe you should be the one to take a seat?”

”Are you suggesting you think the table is cursed to cause weight gain? I concur— and refuse. I’ll use my own magic.”

”I’ll also take a pass,” Zaiva groaned. “I can barely moooove…”

”Put yourself together, sow,” Aurelia tapped one of the drow’s massive, swollen udders with the tip of her boot. “I‘ve seen the effects of this potion before; I know what’s in store for you.”

”Truly?” Samarissa knelt by the tall drow laid helpless against the floor by the weight of her swollen mammaries. “You fed her that potion knowing this would happen to her?”

”It’s obviously run its course!” Aurelia’s pale cheeks blushed indignantly. “The potion imbues the drinker with the blood of whatever cow was sacrificed in its concoction.”

”And how do you know this is the end of it?” Fifi asked suspiciously.

”Because the milk is the final stage, see? Sure, they might… refill if she stuffs her face too much, but the transformation is complete.”

”What about you? You have no horns or tail…”

”I may have swallowed a few drops.”

”So we should milk her, then?” Samarissa asked eagerly.

”That can wait. Who will sit at the ta — oh. Well, seems our barbarian-brained giant has decided for us.”

(unfortunately, Jalyka is strapped to her seat by unknown magic! The food at the table is levitating into the air and stuffing itself into her mouth bite by bite. It will continue until her stomach is stuffed.

Zaiva and Aurelia are now hucows. For every plate, their boobs will refill with milk by 25% until full. A full chest of milk is equal to 5% of body weight. Drinking from one boob equals 1 pound gained.

Zaiva is currently 5,000% over capacity! She will be unable to move until back under 100%. The players can drain her any method they wish, though it might be beneficial to find something to drain the milk into. 

Players can attempt to free Jalyka if they wish. If so, roll INTELLIGENCE to discern how.

Everyone proceed to the entrance hall with the stairs once Jalyka is done eating and Zaiva is drained)

"How convenient!" marvels Jalyka and nearly seems to enjoy it - at first. 

"Oh, not so hasty, magic yum yums!" she says, gently trying to delay the food with attempts to dodge every now and then to savour it's aroma. But she is constrained and can't. Dish after dish the food keeps continually stuffing itself into Jalyka, who blissfully doesn't seem to mind - as long as she had room. But the food increases it's pace and in no time, even her insatiable pit of a stomach will be full without giving her the chance to savour much of it...

At some point, when Jalyka feels nearly full, she falls into a muffled panic. Her survival instincts win the fight against her horny side, but she can't speak and only to the attentive observer, her eyes are desperately searching for help... 

4 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

”Truly?” Samarissa knelt by the tall drow laid helpless against the floor by the weight of her swollen mammaries. “You fed her that potion knowing this would happen to her?”

”It’s obviously run its course!” Aurelia’s pale cheeks blushed indignantly. “The potion imbues the drinker with the blood of whatever cow was sacrificed in its concoction.”

"I'm....cow? nggg...I...trusted moo...Aurelia....how could moo do this to moo?" Zaiva moaned, though she was clearly struggling with her grasp of language in this state, there was a look of genuine shock, and betrayal shining through the haze in her eyes. There were hints of tears at the corners of her eyes, but it was hard to tell if they were from her painfully engorged bosom, or Aurelia's betrayal of her trust.

"Can't...hnnggg...be...cow...have...dest..destin....plans." Zaiva looked around desperately at the rest of her party. "Please....fix...moo....I...can't mooooooove" she squeeled, raising her voice as she tried and failed to lift herself off the ground. only to flop back to the ground, spraying white all around her.

Dangerously though, subversive thoughts began to enter Zaiva's head. "It's not so bad! Being a submissive cow, attended to, well fed, taken care of. You'll like it. No more exercise, no more hard choices. No more pain. Just you, your milk, and eager boys and girls. Give in". Zaiva slipped back into her semi concious haze at the thought of these words, awaiting assitance from the party she had trusted.

2 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I slowly realizing I planned too many traps… everyone is helplessly horny and haven’t even seen the next two floors smh

Now we know why four girls have gone missing in here 😑

👌 i think it's just fine, Jalyka can handle quite a good amount of weight... she might get trouble with doors though...

As Sammarisa looks at the group getting more and more fractured, distrust was starting to show its ugly face as Aurelia had knowingly tricked Zaiva to drink the cow potion, and seemed infected by the same transformation herself. Jalyka waddled to sit at the table and soon she sat down, the trap was sprung. the chair was magical locking her in place and the food started to float up with invincible hands and started flying into Jalyka's hungry month.

"My godness! look at little fluffy! how I would love to help her and caress and kiss her beautiful fat body, if only.." she thought eagerly for herself before stopping and shaking her head as she turned to look at poor Zaiva, she couldn't stop feeling sorry for the elfish hucow that literally roamed with pain and frustration of her predicament

"How could Aurelia do this?" she thought with a small bit of horror of the betrayal. She had planned of being a little bit careful around Aurelia before, now she should be on high alert it would seem.

"Sure.." she continued thinking "I love what Zavia and Aurelia have become, but not like this... I would have convinced them both how good they would look and love to become that shape..." Sammarisa thought hard in a few seconds, unsure what she should do, then she decided with a hard nod at herself, she needed to get this group together, or else her dreams with the group as her harem would get catastrophic.

"Dear Fifi, can you see if Jalyka needs help with the eating? I will try to see if I can help poor Zaiva" with that she rushes back to the kitchen, comes back with a bucket she noticed before, and goes back to Zaivas kneeling stand and falls in beside her.

"Calm down sweetheart," sammarisa said in her most motherly voice "I will try to ease the burden for you" stroking her hand on Zavia's head to calm her down.

She put her hands on one of Zaivas enormous breasts and started slowly to caress and stroke it, carefully not putting too much pressure.

"Yes!, I love this feeling! I can't wait to smoosh my face into those Juggs!" Sammarisa thought while working and enjoying it so much she dared without showing on her face and getting hot again by caressing the slowly softening skin of the breast, and as she could see how the milk started to flow she took carefully the nipple between her fingers, making Zaiva moan, and aimed at the bucket and gave a gentle squeeze.

Soon the milk was spraying out, most getting in the bucket, but not all, some spilled onto the floor and made a considerable puddle on the floor.

Aurelia hadn't ruled her county of blood and terror just through supernatural power and a pretty face.

Alright, she had, but despite being incredibly vapid and flighty and untrustworthy, the small framed, sagging redhead did know the basics of leadership.

"We need to get moo-ving," she said, blanching at the involuntary moo she let out as the hu-cow potion hit her brain, "when we came in here, Jalyka's head brushed the ceiling, Zaiva was graceful and I was perky! We need to cover more territory and stop touching things like giddy idiots, otherwise we'll all be disabled before we make it to another room!"

"Really? I am fine, my uniform is a little tight, but I feel fit and firm as a fiddle," Fifi smiled, flaunting her own firm chest in comparison to Aurelia's past its prime cleavage, the maid having only gained a little bulge around the belly.

The near chubby and no longer firm at all dhampire stewed in anger, vowing silently that she'd put every punishment known in hell onto the maid at some point soon.

"And what can we do?" Sammarisa asked in motherly concern as she vainly tried milking Zaiva into a bucket, "Jalyka is strapped to the chair and Zaiva can't get up! Nor should a woman in your delicate condition move so quickly!"

The kneeling nymph patted the red head's no longer flat belly, the little pooch she was beginning to grow jiggling at her touch.

"For the last time, I am not pregnant! I'm just mooo-ildly cursed," Aurelia hissed, "just like Zaiva, who must have had an allergic reaction she passed onto me, yes, that's surely what's causing this...as for what to do..."

Her eyes went over to the groaning Jalyka. A small, long buried part of the dhampire felt a little bad for turning the strong, towering barbarian into the stuffed, groaning short stack being inflated mouthful by mouthful with magical food. But only because the sexual pervert was an easily manipulated minion who'd taken fat onto herself that might have gone onto Aurelia, who'd been about to unthinkingly sample the table's fare before the barbarian had. Being a little soft was bad enough, if she had the same deluge the now short barbarian had going into her bloated belly, Aurelia would look down right plump!

"well, first off," the dhampire sighed, stepping up to the barbarian and adjusting her belt.

Aurelia might be looking like a young woman who was being spoiled out of her slinky figure with too many cakes, but she still had much of her undead strength. Flexing her hands, nails lenghtening a bit, she ripped the chair Jalyka was pinned in apart. The dhampire hauled the pudgy barbarian to her feet, the shorter woman slumping against her as her massively stuffed stomach pulled her over, being even larger than her door filling ass.

"If you'll kindly remove your face from my boob," Aurelia said, annoyed that her sensitive nips still thrilled at the touch even after Zaiva had drained her, "we don't need moore contaminated moo-ilk getting out and making moo-re of us useless. Drink this instead."

She grabbed one of the remaining potions from Zaiva's belt, the unbreakable glass tubes a great benefit. This potion was an actually useful one, a rapid digestion potoin that while dangerous to the waistline, would get you up and moving after too big a meal. She poured it down the barely conscious barbarian's throat, Jalyka perking up as her stomach deflated and her hips widened further.

"You, you saved me!" the now diminuitive heroine yelled, then flinched as her ass spread against her armor, "Ouch! My ass!"

"Don't worry darling, it looks good on you. Width is in this year I've heard, " Aurelia lied, pecking the shorter woman on the cheek, "it was very brave of you to eat all that trapped food for us. A huge sacrifice to make yourself so moouch weaker and slower and rounder...when it comes time for loot, you should get an extra share!"

A fat, dumb, subservient servant was useful. Especially one wide enough to absorb a fire ball.

"What about moo-me," Zaiva moaned, still pinned by her huge bosom, the nymph barely getting drops out of it, "you...Aurelia you told moo-me that it was a bull's strength potion! Now I'm a cow! I can't even moooove! I had a destiny!"

Aurelia looked down at the assassin, who's arms, thighs and waist, while a bit soft, were still dangerous. Useful but only if she could get her ass up and moving.

"I'm sorry about that, truthfully I am. I must admit, almooost all my powers have fled me, I'm not as expert as I was," Aurelia said, pretending to admit a painful truth to cover a lie, "it must have been a cursed potion...but I'm afraid that we'll have to leave you here for now."

"Leave her? but that is dangerous! Who knows what monsters or golems could be wandering around in these halls?" Fifi asked in shock.

"She can't get up, I don't think milking her by hand is going to be fast enough," Aurelia pointed out, "we'll be here for hours and who knows what other wandering spells or traps might hit us by then. We need to get moooving quick or else we might all wind up like her."

"Aurelia, that is cold blooded! She's this fat because you got the potion wrong, just like you got Jalyka's wrong!" Samarissa pointed out, "and now you want to abandon them? What sort of example are you setting for your future child?"

"For the last time, I am not pregnant!" Aurelia snarled, anger over growing the charm she usually showed, "and we need to get moving, lest we all wind up like that useless cow! If she's lucky, she'll be alive when I return rich and powerful and I can collect her to my new harem."

"Cow? I'm only a cow because of you!" the angered Zaiva snarled, swiping at Aurelia...

9 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

"Cow? I'm only a cow because of you!" the angered Zaiva snarled, swiping at Aurelia...

“We should get moving” Said Aurelia, desperation in her voice, seeing the state of herself in the nearby mirror, itself a terrifying reminder of her mortal state.
Aurelia looked down upon the messy, topless drow and uttered “It’s unfortunate but I think it’d be for the best if we left Zaiva here behind. She’ll only slow us down in her current state. Someone can come by later to collect her. Perhaps put her to use on a farm, or a bakery, the rest of us, more cut out for adventuring will have to press”
Aurelia was cut off by the sound of Zaiva screeching, rage fully on display at the top of her lungs “YOOOOOOUUUUUU”. Zaiva clumsily tried to swipe at Aurelia’s legs (Athletics 86/75, failure). Aurelia easily leapt out of the way, the drow unable to pursue further due to her current, immobilized state. 

Aurelia began to laugh at the unfortunate drow when a twist of fate occurred. Aurelia had jumped into a patch of milk released by Samarissa's efforts, and slipped (Aurelia rolled athletics 99, a critical failure), face first next to the drow. “No nononono” Aurelia cried, but it was too late, the drow was already upon her. Zaiva managed to roll on top of the dhampir, pinning her beneath her bulk, and was face to face with Zaiva, her whole visage contorted by pure rage. Aurelia heard the sound of a cork being popped, and opened her mouth to scream, she knew what was coming.

"YOU WANT...COW? YOU GET....WHOLE FARM!" Zaiva tried to shout as intimidatingly as she could manage.
Zaiva poured the pink concoction down Aurelia’s mouth, and so she could not spit it out, immediately plugged it with one of her titanic, heaving breasts, and began to squeeze it as hard as she could, watching for the moment Aurelia was forced to swallow the mixture of fluids.

Pinned to the ground by Zaiva's increasingly heavy weight, Aurelia's first instinct would have been to fight back.

That would have been rather dangerous. She had not the strength of her older days, but the Dhampire could still rend steel with her claws. Unfortunately for her, she was a vampire at heart and her first instinct was to suck. Having breasts bigger than herself pressing into her face, sloshing with warm milk, paralyzed her with their heavenly softness and throbbing heat...which only made things worse.

"See how you like this, you leech!" Zaiva hissed, "You want big Moooootttteeersss, I'll show you big!"

Zaiva might not be able to stand up anymore, but the plumping assassin was still quite deft handed. She got a nipple into Aurelia's mouth before the dhampire could bite or claw, the little red head's instincts taking over as she suckled her attacker.

The milk was hypnotically good. Rich as sin, warm as a mother's love, sweet as honey. Aurelia guzzled as quickly as she could, eyes rolling in the back of her head with pleasure as the impossible flavor overcame her terror at her doomed situation. Her own heavy bosom had bore about a meal's worth of milk per tit, but the much taller and robust drow had fully completed her transformation! Aurelia was going to be hit with an overwhelming tidal wave of calories that she was willingly drinking down, even moaning for more when the right breast ran out to her shame!

Thanks to her earlier foolish consumption of the cursed, rapid digestion coffee, her body soaked the calories up like a sponge, multiplying the deluge. Aurelia felt her then slender thighs swell up and smack together as her legs thickened up, felt her stomach swell around her too tight belt as her waist got plump, felt her sleeves tight around her arms, her cheeks burned as her face puffed up and then last of all, her sagging breasts partly refill and bulge out wards in another burst of growth. From busty and slender, the noble dhampire now appeared somewhat chubby and plump, possessed of a thickening waist and heavy looking, sagging breasts, swelling out back to their original maximum size, if not as pert. With the flood of calories the remaining hucow girl potion effects kicked in as well. She was spared the humiliation of hooves and ears, but long horns burst from her hair and a flickering tail erupted from her lower back.

Aurelia has gained 16lbs, up to 150lbs or 26 2/5 fat points! Passes first con save to avoid physical fat feat, fails 2nd to take a mental fat feat! Guilty conscious!

Stat changes: Charisma from 91 ->93 for going from 23 to 24 fp, then from 93 ->96 among normies. Has hit 100 among fat fetishists already. Athletics going from 80 at 24 to 72.

"Never try and poison a drow, dhampire," Zhaiva huffed, angry and somewhat aroused a she forced herself up, "look at you now, fat!"

The assassin was much reduced, her chest merely the size of a watermelon per breast now, and clearly rather aroused by the nursing given the blush on her cheeks. That allowed her to get up, despite the handicap of her new hooves and look at Aurelia, who was herself struggling to get up. Fabric strained, ripping a bit as the Dhampire fought against the jiggle of her swaying chest and the skin tight pinch of her belt.

"Gods no, I'm ruined! Ruined!" the dhampire nearly screamed, red eyes huge in terror and anger as she took herself in a mirror.

Her slender cheeks were cherubically plump, matching her cute little double chin. H cup breasts were heavy and low, the exposed nipples pointed downwards, cream already starting to leak from them and their weight painful to her back. Her waspish waist was gone, filled in favor of a pinchable tummy, its love handles pouring out the bursting side laces of her dress and its muffin top hanging atop her gold chain belt. Her long skirt was tearing off due to her increased, rather matronly hips, showing off her thick, lazy looking thighs. To say nothing of her bovine horns and flicking tail!

"You look like a bride who couldn't wait for her wedding night and showed up to the altar showing," Zaiva hissed, pinching the vampire's gut cruelly, "so let's mooo-ake it official! From blood countess to mooo-ilf countess!"

Aurelia turned to run, but her body was much weaker now and she couldn't avoid getting the last and most dangerous potion poured down her throat. Instantly the bright pink liquid started to take effect. Aurelia's chubby cute face swelled outwards into a moon that obliterated her features, making her look older than her '20' years and a bit lazy and dim. The redhead's hips expanded wildly outwards, shredding the rest of her skirt, which fell to her feet. Pain shot through her body as her feet swelled into her pumps, thickening ankles popping the straps. An already plump tummy shot forwards into a heavily rounded gut, distended into a late term pregnancy, that destroyed what was left of her dress. Already swollen breasts lurched haphazardly forwards into an immense mismatched pair of saggers, a J and an N respectively, so big they threatened to pull the small framed and now quite weak woman over onto her face! She barely kept her balance, but her back was screaming at her, tears popping into her red eyes.

"Oh no, oh no, oh gods no! I'm...I'm...," Aurelia gulped, stammering to see every trace of her delicate beauty be buried under flab or swelling as she waddled towards the mirror.

For a being used to moving at speed, with the grace of an immortal predator, the short walk was torturous. Her breathing was strained, the horribly out of shape girl sore and sloshing from all the milk she'd guzzled down. Her heavy belly and immense breasts pulled her forwards, straining her back, and her ankles screamed at carrying an extra eighty five pounds over her normal weight, her undead strength having deserted her in moments.

Aurelia has gained 40 lbs, hitting 190, and 8 fat points, hitting 34, obese.

Trait changes: Cha= from 96 ->100 and then from 100 down to 76 among normies. Athletics from 72 down to 56 and then to 24!

Fat feats:

LAZY BONES: the PC is demoralized by stitches in her side, sweatiness and shortness of breath and will do anything to avoid them. -5 to all ATHLETICs check.

STRESS EATER: the PC deals with failure by over eating. Any day they fail a roll, they will attempt to overeat. WILLPOWER check negates that day.

POOR HEALTH: Rolls disadvantage on athletics!

WEAK WIND -5 to athletics!

Athletics at 14!

"You're a mooo-ther I'd like to fuck," Zaiva smiled, looking over the engorged dhampire, "now, let's get moooo-ving upstairs, if you can keep up, little mooother."

It was with heavy hearts and heavier feet that the party made their way towards the last remaining door. They found themselves in an entrance hall linked to the living room. Their exploration of the first floor was complete, yet they had gained no progress — only pounds.

Hundreds of pounds.

Aurelia led the way, more as a way to shield her plump belly from view as opposed to taking initiative.

Close behind was Samarissa. Though she could barely contain her urges to properly fatten her companions into proper pets, she knew all too well how ferocious some of them were. The solution, of course, was to fatten them enough that they could harm no one — especially the dhampir milf.

Close by her side was Fifi, who perused her “cookbook” with lightly-flicking fingers. She knew the secrets to her future success as the Duke’s chef could be found within the pages within, and it was enough to distract her from her partners’ feuding amongst each other — or how she was able to balance the book against her impressive bosom a little more easily than before.

Zaiva followed slowly behind, although a bit more slowly than she was apt, for her hooves clomped clumsily against the floor, and her bulging curves bounced bountifully from every gap in her creaking layers of leather, with random pops and pings sounding across her outfit with every odd step.

Last was the mini-giant Jalyka, who had somehow gained all the mass she had lost from the shortening-potion and more. She huffed and panted with frustration, more from the tightness of her armor than the speed of the party. So engrossed was the fattened warrior that she neglected to notice when they paused before the stairs, and her cherubic face met its match deep within the barely-contained crevice of the much-taller drow’s cheeks.

”What is the meaning of this?” She gasped. “Why did we stop?”

”Stairs,” Aurelia sighed.

”…and?”

”Some of us may have some trouble ascending,” Samarissa shrugged.

”Pah!” Jalyka scoffed, and the movement made her belly wobble ominously. “I fear no traps or fairytale hexes! They are no match for my will. These legs were made for walking!”

”Then it’s settled,” Zaiva noted. “We shall see what’s in store for us upstairs.”

”And the giant will take the lead,” Aurelia added, barely hiding a smirk before being caught. “Go ahead, giant one…”

(alright, everyone roll ATHLETICS. If a player fails, they will suffer a most embarrassing mishap! Mishap is player’s choice, of course. When the stairs are defeated, you will find yourselves in a hallway running perpendicular to the stairs. There are three doors: one behind left, one behind right, and one straight ahead. Choose which the party will enter)

After the Table of Plenty, another dosage of fast digestion potion and a critically failed CON save, Jalyka swelled up to a wobbly 383 pounds or 46 giantblood FatPoints (~73 visually)... her ATH is still holding her together but Jalykas CON falls under the cap.

The table of plenty "curses" her with:
ACQUIRED CAPACITY - for every consequtive time you completely fill your stomach, your stomach capacity increases by 1 and you don't lose capacity from falling CON unless you stop stuffing yourself for a week - in that case the modifier resets and your capacity is recalculated with your current CON.

----------------------------------------------------

[Jalyka rolls CON to give herself advantage on STR, being a barbarian: 91 - fail]

[she rolls STR without advantage: 72 - close success]

With some last confidence she reserved for situations like this, she doesn't let a mere stairway get in her way. Her muscles are still strong enough to handle herself surprisingly well. Despite waves of gravity running through all the fluff on nearly naked display, nothing embarassing happens on her end... just your normal mini giant butterball trudging up the stairs...

... "voting" for the left door