D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

If it's rolling until we succeed on will power to stop eating... Well, Aurelia failed three times...

27 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

oook... lots of (cool) stuff happening with Jalyka... but S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y need to sleep now... less than 4 hours now until a 12 hours work day commences...

please wait for my response (ETA: 1 PM UTC)

Wooof, that's rough

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Will deal with tomorrow morning, should be fun...

So I've got a fail, but not a crit... But Aurelia drank the coffee so that means double double gain...four pounds.... For one serving... How many she eat?!

One plate. Fifi only made that much… for starters?

1 hour ago, datdaemon said:

94 over 20 on the willpower. I think that's a fumble. 

From the apple, and last night's feast she's at 196 lbs, 3 away from her next fat point. Oh dear. Then will checks vs Cow? Oh VERY dear 😏

How many servings is that?

Edit: Are we also assuming Zaiva is drinking the potion straight away, or saving it for later?

2 pounds from the apple and 2 from the Fifi delicacy. No point in saving the potion for later… 

6 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

One plate. Fifi only made that much… for starters?

2 pounds from the apple and 2 from the Fifi delicacy. No point in saving the potion for later… 

Zaiva is now at 198 lbs, just one from gaining a fat point. Failed both willpower checks (54 highest first roll for the apple, 84 for the second vs the pastry).

64/55 intelligence vs the apple as well

How now drow cow?

Also I suspect as a consequence for fumbling that willpower check, Zaiva will drift hungrily and mindlessly towards the pantry, in a daze

43 minutes ago, datdaemon said:

Zaiva is now at 198 lbs, just one from gaining a fat point. Failed both willpower checks (54 highest first roll for the apple, 84 for the second vs the pastry).

64/55 intelligence vs the apple as well

How now drow cow?

Also I suspect as a consequence for fumbling that willpower check, Zaiva will drift hungrily and mindlessly towards the pantry, in a daze

This is gonna be fun to write 

While Sammarisa is looking around to see if she can help with Aurelia's cloth problem, the mysterious fruit starts to take effect on her hourglass form, slowly, almost invincible adding a fat layer on her lower form.

(Adding two pounds, and her weight goes to 132 lbs, rolling INT with disadvantage for discovering what has happened, roll 19/97, and failing to notice anything) 

unaware of what is happening to her body she finds a luxurious apron with white lace and ruffles hanging on the wall. as she sees it she takes it and with quick steps and some news bouncing from her now voluminous cute bubble butt she goes to Aurelia and not too embarrassing the angry noblewoman, she tries to give it to her without making a scene in front of the other girls. 

She gets behind Aurelia and whispers "I found an apron you could use to cover yourself, I know it's not appropriated for one of your high standings but.." she looks over Aurelia's shoulder and with a careful eye on the last button that holds the dhampirs amble bosom.

"It's better than nothing? not that I don't mind it..." then she blushes and stammered (I... I mean so the others don't think less of you I mean..."

As Aurelia's eyes shoot extremely angry daggers at Sammarisa, she retreats. But Aurelia had, maybe unconsciously received the apron and Sammarisa know she shouldn't push her luck, the dhampir was surprisingly aggressive, and it should be better just to lay low so she didn't make any damage beyond repair in their very weak relationship. it did help that Zaiva took the Dhampires attention now away from her.

As she was looking around for any more clues, it seemed that Fifi meanwhile had made a quick sortie and almost magical in Sammarisa´s eyes, and presenting to the group her iced rock cake.

(Rolling WIL to see if she can resist, and rolling 61, no way she will think about stopping herself lol)

Without any thought what it could do to her already failing metabolism she took one in one go, and her tastebud once again danced around with such joy that she almost moaned out in a sexual tone. she felt though that she was getting wet after that sensation and she know she needed somehow to release the tension that was building up in her body as soon as possible. Once again without her noticing she gets a thin layer of fat in her lower abdomen, making the dress get more restricted than ever.

(Adding 2 pounds, making Samirras weight goes to 134 lbs, she gains 1 FAT point)

As she looks around to find anything that could make at least a good hideaway to revile herself, she sees Jalyka going in whats look like a pantry and decides to follow in, it should be enough damp light inside there so she could pleasure her poor horny body and maybe she could also get closer to the giant now, she seems to literary starve the poor girl. Sammarisa walked after her, feeling her body burn with a sensation of both lust and eagerness.

8 hours ago, Batman76 said:

wooo, at least four pounds...and maybe some more from the fruit sitting around...

Good idea. Fifi's going to have some watermelon! The reason being, that all the super-sweet alchemical icing sugar from her pastry (Fifi fails her WILL check to resist her own baking, even though she knows it is super-calorific, and has gained 2 lbs, to 142 lbs, and a Fat Point) has given her a sugar rush and an increased appetite. But she does have a figure to maintain, so probably best to fill up on lots of sliced melon, with only a little cream and honey, since it is watery and low calories, but filling, and just the thing to satisfy her appetite without making her bulge out of her dress!

2 hours ago, flyer33 said:

Good idea. Fifi's going to have some watermelon! The reason being, that all the super-sweet alchemical icing sugar from her pastry (Fifi fails her WILL check to resist her own baking, even though she knows it is super-calorific, and has gained 2 lbs, to 142 lbs, and a Fat Point) has given her a sugar rush and an increased appetite. But she does have a figure to maintain, so probably best to fill up on lots of sliced melon, with only a little cream and honey, since it is watery and low calories, but filling, and just the thing to satisfy her appetite without making her bulge out of her dress!

Surely the watermelon won't have any effect.

Glaring at the curvy nymph for reminding her of her growing bosom problem, Aurelia did take the apron to tie over her chest. 

"Why thank you dear Sammarissa," the dhampir said with false kindness, "I'd hate to have myself exposed."

"Oh yes, a growing girl like you must have support! Without it, you'll surely start to sag as you get older!" The nymph giggled, before flouncing off, not noticing Aurelia's latest death glare.

Tieing the apron into a bra, and checking to make sure she was still firm, Aurelia consoled herself that it was only temporary of course. She'd soon shift this weight, well before returning to her immortal self. And even if she didn't, the dhampir could console herself that the rest of her body hadn't grown! 

Tits weren't the worst... In some ways they complimented the rest of her dainty figure. A big pair of perky youthful breasts did demonstrate her superiority. This might have seemed like a mental 180, but the dhampir was so self absorbed she could twist a lot of previous flaws into new virtues given enough time.

Yes, her chest was indeed superb. And good for the nymph for noticing. She could at least be recruited to her new harem.

As long as she didn't fuck up and get herself pregnant while mortal. That was what had turned her sisters into cows! Once women in her family popped a belly, it never left them. The problem of course, was that Aurelia had gone years without her old harem and was getting stupid horny. Thankfully her cannon fodder....err... companions... Were all female, so there wasn't much danger of that. 

Unless the sorceress had an incubus hidden around here. Or she drank the potion of false pregnancy that the dark elf assassin was holding that would give her the effects of being third trimester for years. Or if the nymph cast some sort of charm on her.

As long as that didn't happen ...

Anyway, Aurelia grinned you herself to see her victims, err, allies drink up. The giant blood Jalyka had drank already and was walking towards the pantry, shrinking an inch with each step! The Drow had taken her suggestion as well, but the potion had yet to take effect. Aurelia couldn't see any breast growth no matter how she looked, before remembering that the drinker would need to eat first, but Zaiva caught her looking! 

With a confident comment, Zaiva dipped to give the dhampir a quick kiss. Aurelia froze up, eyes widened in shock. Of course she was the fairest woman ever born, but error, she hadn't expected it!

"Ha, you taste like blood and cinnamon," Zaiva teased, "and fresh too."

"I err, sorry, I was never around affectionate people as a vampire," Aurelia stammered to cover her terror.

Not that she was afraid of the tall, tough assassin. Or even that bashful over being kissed. No, because Aurelia had caught a taste of cream on Zaivas lips! Which meant if she ate, she'd start to sprout the features of a cow!

Stress and fear shot through her mind, rational thought removed! Just as Fifi popped up with her iced cakes!

"I thought everyone could use some cake to keep their energy up!" The maid giggled.

Fury at the big breasted cow burned in Aurelia's mind. Enough to make her body react automatically... By eating!

"Oh.... Oh no...," Aurelia gulped.

The cake interacted with both the coffee she'd drank earlier and the potion she'd just accidentally been micro dosed with. A full four pounds were distributed across her small frame. An outsized amount hit her chest, popping her through DDs and straining the apron she'd just tied. The red heads tiny waist bit ever so slightly into her belt as her concave stomach started to fill in. And the slightest softness touched her cheeks. Aurelia was still a quite slender girl, but she was approaching voluptuousness!

Aurelia has gained four pounds and one fat point! Currently at 21, 3/5. Athletics deceased by 2 to 78 Cha increased to 86.

and then, as Zaiva finished her own cake, the terrified dhampir felt the cow potion fire off!

My idea for an effect table:

1 Horns 

2. Rapid bust growth 

3 lactation

4 tail

Rolled a 3...

The dhampir was used to hot blood flowing into her. But as a warm sensation filled her chest, she now realized another liquid was flowing out of her...

A few updates and facts:

• Jalyka has a giantblood stomach capacity of 8 double sized dishes + 6 dishes for being greedy = 22 dishes
  • the 9 dishes worth of eclairs bought from the street not long ago are also seemingly affected by the drugged coffee (4 lbs rounded down -> 9 lbs gain since she succeeded at the CON save)
  • Jalyka being too hungry, hedonistic and in denial about her rapidly increasing weight just wants to eat the cakes, but takes a CON save at disadvantage to halve the gain: 55, 93 - fail she gains 4 lbs bringing her to 237 lbs and 28 FatPoints ...but also still leaving room for 12 more dishes!
  • At 28 FP Jalyka choses the physial fat feat BIG BONED, rolls WIL: 78 - fail and rolls for another mental fat feat: 20 HEDONISTIC HOTTY. She already has it and rerolls: 13, SIZE UNAWARE, ha just perfect!

Jalyka thanks Aurelia and Zaiva for the tasty drink - potion or not, she had already forgotten what it was and just trusted her companion at this point. Even more warmly she thanked Fifi for the nice cake and mentioned how she feels a bit better but still extraordinary hungry.

Then she hears Zaiva must have found an entrance to the pantry. So she follows her closely enough into the pantry to enjoy her backside in detail. She watches the tall drow walk in front of her and cant stop staring at her juicy butt - which swayed unusually high, nearly in front of her face.

Jalyka was irritated but too hungry to put mor thought into it. Something was wrong with the constellation of the double moon infront of her, but it had to wait.

She finds a few oversized pears on the way, eats 3 of them and offers Zaiva the other 2.

[Jalyka rolls CHA to persuade Zaiva to eat them: 59 which is a success if Zaiva has a fat fetish, otherwise it's a fail]

Inside the pantry Jalyka finds mostly uninvitingly raw ingredients, but also a block of chocolate for cake icings (2 dishes) and a large can of cream. She devours the chocolate and asks the Nymph to help her drink from the large can. Sammarisa who had obviously equally enjoyed the view following Jalyka inside, still stared at her swaying behind and Jalyka took it as a compliment. Sammarisa eagerly holds the large metal can for her and Jalyka drinks until full (7 cups of heavy cream), just to notice Sammarisa doesnt let her stop until she can't chug anymore...

[Jalyka rolls CON until the first fail to keep chugging; 9, 63, 40, 47, 70, 45, 8, 19,6, 54, 2, 94 - Sammarisa makes her drink another 12 cups of heavy cream... Jalyka seems to turn into a real feedee for now]

[Jalyka rolls CON with disadvantage to halve the weight gain, but fails on her roll... (I lost the exact number in formatting, sadly)]

"Mmmmmpf... stop.... mmmmhh... ooh" Jalyka is not used to give away control so often, but after a few more chugs stretching her stomach it even starts to turn her on, being forced to keep chugging the unusually sweet and thick cream. Jalyka starts to moan and enjoy the feeling of being stuffed to her capacity and beyond, but even more she noticed how much it turned her on to get control taken away from her. And for the very moment no one else was in the room and Jalyka just embraced the situation with lust.

All the while stuffing herself, Jalykas height reduces because of the potion Aurelia tricked her into. She loses inch by inch, but not a single pound, hence getting thicker and thicker. The leather straps and bindings cut deeper and deeper into her flesh, creating fat rolls squeezing through all over her. Some horizontal leather straps even snap, while vertical ones start to hang lose.

Underneath her clothes tear at the seams becoming way too tight but also too long.

In ecstasy Jalyka didn't notice the armor constrincting her "Soo yummy! Thank you Sammarisa, I think I needed that, but please no more... can't handle another gulp" then she saw her teared clothes and chub squeezing through her armor

"What the f- what is happening! I think i have hellocinutions from the cream cream, feels like I'm getting short and fat! Or are you growing and my clothes shrinking? Oh no, the chair has grown too... Nonononooo, this can't be, oh gods noooo Kyros daughter can't be short! Please let it be hellucinations, but damn, I'm chubby!" she says and pinches deeply into her already jiggly butt. Even within the short time of squishing it, she could feel it expanding further from the interaction between the drugged coffee, the enchanted pears and the general landslide of magically enhanced calories she had just stuffed her face with and been stuffed with further by the Nymph smiling joyfully at the confused Barbarian looking no longer imposing but fluffy and rather cute....

She nearly realised, she was now the shortest companion here and by far the tubbiest. She would've be shocked at this point, if she wasn't feeling insatiably horny: The other girls had all taken control over her, they overruled her leading the way, they didn't let her take any real initiative. Jalyka felt powerless, she should hate it, but right now she is just wet, horny and stuffed to the brim...

"Sam, would you please massage my poor belly a bit or send for one of the others?" and with a lascivious tone she added "I need this right now, this barbarian is at your mercy here! I really need one of you to cut me out of my armor and satisfy me right here. I'm just way too stuffed to help myself..."

5'1" short Jalyka was lying on her back now, all chubby and with stretchmarks all over her softly jiggling thighs, her widely enlarged marshmallow of a butt and even a few on her her flabby tummy and overflowing breasts. With fat squeezing around every binding of her armor, she was practically constrained in her clothes, slouching her nearly 300 bottomheavy pounds on a few sacks of flour.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jalyka shrinks from 1.72m and ends at 1.54m (5'1")

as she will be up to 291 lbs at a now whopping 37.5 giantblood FP (visually 55 Fat Points) she picks her probably last 4 fat feats:

• BADONKADONK: "I know its getting bigger, but I can't help that everyone likes it..." This PC is blessed in the backside, gaining weight there before any where else. On gaining FAT POINTS between 20-24, this character's CHARISMA bonus increases by 2 instead of one with all NORMY NPCs, she takes no penalty with FAT FETISH NPCS despite being a normal weight and does not suffer ATHLETICS or CONSTITUTION loss per FAT POINT due to the fat failing to land on her limbs or core. On gaining FAT POINTS in the OVERWEIGHT category between 25-30, her CHARISMA increases by 1 among all NORMY NPCs instead of falling by 2 and increases by 4 among FAT FETISH NPCS instead of by 2, her ATHLETICS and CONSTITUTION scores however now fall by 4 points per FAT POINT instead of 3 to represent an ungainly butt. From 30 FAT POINTS onward, the PC's penalty/bonus on CHARISMA towards NORMIE/FAT-FETISHIST increases by 50% over baseline to represent a truly ludicrous ass , while her ATHLETICS and CONSTITUTION penalties increase by 50% to represent a ridiculous waddle and ungainly gait.
    • rolls WIL to resist another mental fat feat: 9 - success: no mental fat feat
  • HEAVY AND HORNY: "These pants are so tight, they're pressing on my clit...wanna help me take them off?" Whether through hormonal changes, compensation or just desperation, the PC gets increasingly horny. They must roll a WILLPOWER check before all mental actions or take a -10 to the relevant score due to distracting thoughts of horniness if they haven't had sex that day.
    • rolls WIL to resist another mental fat feat: 41 - fail, 11= STRESS EATER
  • SLOW METABOLISM: whether through advancing age, lowered muscle mass or just bad genetic luck, this PC gains weight easily. WEIGHT GAIN from OVEREATING is doubled, CONSTITUTION checks to avoid weight gain are rolled with DISADVANTAGE.
    • rolls WIL to resist another mental fat feat: 51 - fail, and another 11, reroll 5: LAZY BONES: the PC is demoralized by stitches in her side, sweatiness and shortness of breath and will do anything to avoid them. -5 to all ATHLETICs check.
  • STRETCH MARKS. Whether from pregnancy or weight gain, the character’s tummy or other fat regions thighs and butt have been strained beyond their elastic limit. When showing bare skin, the character has -5 effective CHA with NORMY NPCs, but +10 with FAT FETISH NPCs.
    • rolls WIL to resist another mental fat feat: 16 - fail, 17: WIDE AND WEAK WILLED: the PC's self indulgence towards food has leaked into the rest of their life, hampering their mental strength and ability to withstand temptation. Their WILLPOWER score falls by 2 per gained FAT POINT from now on. THIS MEANS NO CHANGE ON JALYKA ANYWAYS since she is already at minimum

won't add any further feats from here unless given by our gm, i think... so let me update her sheet

Jalyka Kyrosdottir - "Giantblood" Barbarian

Height: 1,54m (~5'1")
initial weight: 208lbs (26 giantblood FP at 5'8")
current weight: 291 lbs (~37.5 giantblood FP at 5'1")
pounds per FatPoint: 5.25 / 10.5 (above 20 FP)

Feats:
Mental: HEDONISTIC HOTTIE, INSATIABLE, SIZE UNAWARE, STRESS EATER, LAZY BONES
Physical: NATURAL ATHLETE, THUNDER THIGHS, BIG BONED, BADONKADONK, HEAVY AND HORNY, SLOW METABOLISM, STRETCH MARKS

Atrributes (rolled with my discord bot, capped at 10/80):
Athletics 80 (84+15+20)-3,75 (-1,875per FP over 35)
Constitution 80 (88+10+20)-21.25 (-3 per point over 30, -3.125 per point over 35)
Intelligence 31 (61-10-20)
Willpower 10 (7-15-10)
Charisma for normies: 31 (82-10[-41]), for FA 80 (82+5[+52]] (-7.5/+8.5 per point above 35)

preferences: bi-sexual feedee

“I really must thank you for this potion you’ve given me,” said Zaiva with a smack of her lips. “Bull’s strength will be plenty useful for me as we search for these missing women.”

The dhampir named Aurelia simply stared speechlessly at her in shock. Perhaps she’d never been kissed by a drow before?

”Don’t worry about it,” Zaiva shrugged. “I’m not the kissing type either — but I have a funny feeling about you, dhampir. You and me, we’re two sides of the same coin. We’re here for the coin, and fuck whatever these binge-eating harlots want, right? You and me, we’re the real brains of this party…”

With no reply given, Zaiva opted to take time to sample Fifi’s cooking.

”It’s not bad,” she mused with full cheeks. “Never expected to be eating a full meal in a sorceress’s alchemy lab, but now that we are, it actually pays to have a maid with us… oh…”

Zaiva’s body tingled with power welling from deep within her belly. She felt it gathering amid her temples, making her swoon and shiver.

”Aurelia…” she slurred with pleasure. “ I think I feel the bull powers growing-in…”

One after the other, she felt a pair of hard objects thrust from the sides of her heads. A fumbling hand found the new objects six inches long and sharp.

”Horns…” Zaiva’s eyes crossed for a moment. “It’s working, Aurelia! I think the eating has triggered it… oh! I almost forgot that fruit I ate from before. An apple, is that what it’s called? My body is pulsating with energy… it’s throbbing down my spine… down lower and lower… against my —“

A long tail swished it’s way out from between Zaiva’s leather armor pads. It flicked back and forth as she stared at it.

”It feels amazing…” Zaiva’s voice aches with passion. “I’ve never felt this strong before… I need more…”

Unnoticed by all was Aurelia, who stood in utter shock at what she was witnessing. Samarissa and Jalyka had withdrawn to the pantry for a food-frenzied orgy, followed closely by Fifi, who had seemed intent on forging herself with a whole watermelon. Now Zaiva — a keen-minded assassin — was utterly lost in her own transformation into some bovine abomination. And to add insult to injury, Aurelia had been contaminated by the potion and her already-massive breasts had begun to leak! There was something highly unnatural about the whole experience, and she suspected in the trance weren’t broken soon, not even an unimmortal such as herself could know what to expect next.

Her mounting sense of dread was interrupted by an indignant bellow from the pantry.

”What is the meaning of this?” Jalyka yelled. “I’m short!”

The disturbance was enough to snap Zaiva from her trance and open the pantry door — to reveal a much shorter, much heavier half-giant than had recently entered.

”By the stars above,” Aurelia sneered to hide her own shock. “What happened to you?”

”She’s soft!” Samarissa declared, hands snaking about Jalyka’s every new, bountiful curve.

”I am not soft!” Jalyka insisted. “Just short… but how?”

“Didn’t someone give you a potion of some sort? I forget who it was…”

”Poisoned!” Zaiva said. “Cursed! This is sorceress’s alchemy chamber after all!”

”Oh dear…” Fifi licked her lips. “And I just cooked-up a storm, didn’t I? Well, we surely would’ve perished by now if we were poisoned. Besides, there was nothing mentioning poisons in this cookbook,” she tapped her newly-aquifer asset with pride. “And if a girl like me knows her way around a kitchen, there was nothing in there that could harm us.”

”You don’t say,” Aurelia glanced suspiciously at Zaiva’s horns and Jalyka’s skin bulging through her armor.

”In fact, I venture to say the foods were nothing short of nutritious and filling,” Fifi flipped quickly through the cookbook. “Very, very filling. It seems Sorceress Janilla has been hard at work learning the culinary craft.”

”Restoration runes, maps of surrounding farmland, and a full-pantry of fruits and vegetables…” Aurelia folded her arms over her breasts to hide the moist spots where her nipples kissed the apron cloth. “She’s planning something big. Whatever it is, we need to stop her before — Zaiva! Don’t eat that thing!”

Zaiva froze just before biting into an unusually-large pear. “But… the bull-power…”

”… on second thought, eat it. Eat two of them.”

”What are we waiting for?” Jalyka grunted to her feet. “Let’s catch this sorceress! Come on Sam! Hold my hand and help me up… this armor doesn’t fit like it should.”

(Everyone can take a handful of food with them, provided they pass an ATHLETICS check to make sure they aren’t caught by the others and have to explain themselves.

Everyone can either double-back through the living room and into the entrance chamber with the stairwell or proceed to the dining room)

25 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

”Horns…” Zaiva’s eyes crossed for a moment. “It’s working, Aurelia! I think the eating has triggered it…

25 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

”Restoration runes, maps of surrounding farmland, and a full-pantry of fruits and vegetables…” Aurelia folded her arms over her breasts to hide the moist spots where her nipples kissed the apron cloth. “She’s planning something big. Whatever it is, we need to stop her before — Zaiva! Don’t eat that thing!”

Zaiva froze just before biting into an unusually-large pear. “But… the bull-power…”

”… on second thought, eat it. Eat two of them.”

Well, looks like the investigation of Fat-trap Dungeon is going well then! 

4 hours ago, maxis192 said:

[Jalyka rolls CON until the first fail to keep chugging; 9, 63, 40, 47, 70, 45, 8, 19,6, 54, 2, 94 - Sammarisa makes her drink another 12 cups of heavy cream... Jalyka seems to turn into a real feedee for now]

I think you understand the math of the Eating Capacity system better than I do! If Jalyka wants Fifi to see if the recipe book has a cure for shrinking, she's welcome to ask...

26 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Everyone can either double-back through the living room and into the entrance chamber with the stairwell or proceed to the dining room)

Hmm, I think at this rate we ought to go upstairs before the fighter girls are too fat to do so... So I assume it's on to the Dining Room then? I imagine Fifi gains 2 lbs, mostly on her bust (to 144 lbs) due to the watermelon! Probably she ought to worry about being able to climb stairs before long!

52 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

(Everyone can take a handful of food with them, provided they pass an ATHLETICS check to make sure they aren’t caught by the others and have to explain themselves.

Zaiva stared at the pears, stared back at Aurelia, looked to Jalyka, and looked back at the pears (Willpower 57/20, failure). Zaiva groaned, just a little. She knew it was a bad idea deep in the back of her mind, but she could feel the power tingling inside her. She needed to feel it MORE.

"I need...more power..." Zaiva slurred her words a little, unable to focus with the slight pain of the grown-in horns, and so she grabbed both pears and alternated bites between both, greedily. She barely even bothered to lick her lips or stop the vast quantities of juice dribbling down her chin and dripping into her now, slightly more exposed cleavage.

Zaiva felt pretty full, her gut stretching her spidersilk bodysuit, and pressing against her leather armor, oh boy she'd really overdone it this time.

(Willpower 87 first pear, 38 second, two more cow TF's incoming, additionally,  Zaiva gains 4 pounds directly on her ass, bringing her total weight to 202lbs, finally graduating from her first fat point! Zaiva acquires Natural Athlete, and Insatiable, as her bovine transformatives, and rampant hedonism play havoc on her already turbocharged libido)

Zaiva scarcely noticed her ears grow fuzzy, and floppy, losing their elven grace, and taking on a decidedly more bovine form as she chewed.

(55 intelligence first pear, narrow success)

She could feel her flanks were pressing against her armor, but she didn't pay it too much mind, after all,  it all seemed to be going to her curves! Everyone knew elves don't get fat! Especially not the Nixux family, know for their beauty and their curves! Zaiva was invincible, her genetics would save her! She thought to herself, smugly!

Zaiva started stumbling towards the dining hall, playing up a touch of clumsiness to steal an overripe melon (Athletics 20/80, success!), which she stashed in her cleavage, for when she was feeling less full.

As she did so, she failed to notice her shoes left behind from where she stood. What she did notice however, was a distinctive clopping sound, like hooves on a wooden floor. "Excuse me, dearies. Uurrrp, ugh, excuse me. Does anyone else hear that? Has that infernal sorceress stored a HORSE in here?"

As Sammarisa gladly helps Jalyka in her hungry endeavor and took a large metal can filled with what would seem to be fresh cream, she started pouring it in the hungry giantess mouth, and was both amazed and extremely horny as she saw Jalykas belly grow taunter and bigger, and just keep pouring in the heavy cream as she felt how wet she was, she was almost there, she could feel it. 

When Jalyka begged her to stop she almost couldn't, she was so close to cum right there and now, but she did it anyway but as soon she had put away the can she kneeled before Jalykas extremely round and talented belly she started to make sure that she had her face lose to hear the grumbling of the belly as her other hand went down and started to pleasure herself, it didn't require much for her to come, and as she did so, she felt Jalyka getting bigger, and... softer? 

She looked up and did a double-take, and realized that the giant was shrinking, and her heart leaped with new horniness and joy. Because instead of being a large intimating barbarian giantess, she was now turning into a shorter and much fatter, round soft pillow! 

She quickly made herself presentable as Jalyka discovered what had happened to herself and with a shout tried to waddle out from the pantry, Sammarisa followed her with a big grin and just enjoyed the show of her now the newest addition to her harem, sure she hadn't asked for Jalykas accepted,  but if she kept going like this she would be helpless without her.

As the group seemed in an uproar She saw what had happened to Zaiva and she couldn't stop getting a bigger grin on her face as she saw a tail of a cow behind the drow, she was slowly turning to a..hucow? Sammarisa knew she had heard old stories in her family about this rare transformation, and she couldn't believe her luck, this was the best mission ever! she couldn't wait to make a move on the beautiful sweet soon-to-be hucow.

(i roll ATH 09 for picking up some random fruits, I have no idea what Sammarisa got)

As they passed the fruits she decided to take some fruits for her poor "little fluffy" that she had decided to call Jalyka from now on. she doesn't look what she takes but knows that soon her little fluffy will be more fluffy, and directs Jalycka to the dining room as it seems the rest of the group was heading that way.

Jalykas walk had turned into a legit waddle with lots of naked fluff squeezed into display jiggling on her very movement. To put insult to injury, it was a pleasant feeling.

"You can't like it! It's terrible! You're pathetic!" She whispered to herself, and the humiliating thought sent a wave of pleasure to her tattered pants. "Damn, this is like a hostage situation!" and the thought just made it worse. "How am I supposed to hate this pathetic shape, when this body makes it just, oh-" her hornyness made her shiver and the shiver had her hole body jiggling...

She tries her best to hate it, but she loves it and her mind undeniably drifts towards the wish for even more, more of herself...

"Honeybear! Honeybear!" she screamed like a mad girl out of any context "...Oh it's my safeword" she explained with a manic chuckle

[Roll CON for adv.: 20 - success, rolls STR with adv: 14, 13 - success]

Without even noticing or intention, she notices a partly filled gunny sack, but she gave up even questioning herself at this point and just threw it over her shoulder to look into it on the move. She follows the others with awkwardly small steps.

"Must you..." she calls everyone out, already out of breath and with side stitches "take such... big steps... just to... make fun of me?"

Aurelia had been afraid three times in her life.

The first was when the handsome noble woman she'd agreed to meet under the Veranda at midnight had appeared as a cloud of fog.

The second was centuries later when she'd felt her heart begin beating again after Janilla's spell.

The third, was right now, feeling her tits begin to leak and watching horns sprout from Zaiva's head.

She was positively infected with a cow girl potion! The slightest crumb would cause a mutation and already her tits were leaking. Aurelia swallowed, terrified over the long term damage the lactation might cause to the high, huge breasts she'd always been proud of. Her slender, but stacked figure was the ex-vampire's pride and joy, anything that might cause the big beautiful breasts to sag or slump or shrink was horrifying!

Of course, the dhampire had no care or concern that she'd been fuming over her bust size increasing an hour earlier. Her capacity for self deception was only rivaled by deceiving others!

"Z-zaiva," she stammered to the mutating Drow, the passion she felt a minute earlier at the kiss mixing with dread.

Should she warn this increasingly bovine Drow? Aurelia wouldn't have minded a roll in the hay that evening with a leggy, dangerous drow assassin...or better yet, a fat, cowardly, supine drow conditioned into her personal pet! But oh gods of undeath, the assassin would surely be vengeful! Aurelia was feeling vengeful already, and she only had slightly leaking nipples!

"Hmmm? Problem little dhampire?" Zaiva asked, unthinkingly twitching her new tail as she munched on fruit, her already plump butt growing even rounder.

"Errr, the potion seems very strong. Perhaps...mind  your strength," Aurelia gulped, covering her dampening breast and flinching at seeing the now assassin's ears get floppy, "you should go first into the next room though. One of your strength and dexterity is surely needed at the front."

The party was already hit hard. Well, most of them. Aurelia was dribbling, Jalyka was an obese short stack and Zaiva was turning into a cow. Damn, what a disaster! Who had given those two potions! It was probably the maid and the nymph's fault!

Gulping, and feeling hungry and nervous, she let the others go first as usual to absorb any traps. She found herself in Jalyka's company, the once leggy barbarian waddling slowly as her overweight, short legged form struggled under far too much fat. The dhampire fell in next to the barbarian, deciding that now that the giant blood was no longer so threatening to manipulate her further. And even if she didn't need that, being next to a big plump butt was being next to a big plump butt!

"Best stay back here with me darling, I"ll keep you safe from any magical trap," Aurelia lied, knowing she'd kick the short fat ass right into the first magical firestorm she saw, "you keep me safe from any erm, physical threat."

Jalyka slapped a beefy forearm to her heavy breast in laughter, now looking up at the 5'3 Aurelia, "Ha, don't worry little one. I might have been bamboozled by that potion, and don't feel bad on getting that wrong, I can handle both! Here though, you look faint, take one!"

Before she could say anything, the half giant handed the Dhampire a big, juicy apple. Aurelia was about to say that she didn't want it, but her low will power and frequent hunger led her to biting into the juicy fruit!

Rolled 38 on Willpower, failure. Gains 2 pounds, hits another fat points, currently at 22, 0/5

Gulping down the fruit made the stressed dhampire feel a bit better as she entered the dining room. Until the calories in the sugary juice kicked in. Aurelia's stomach was already starting to overflow her belt, another two pounds made the short woman look a little bit poochy. Still thin, but likely to have a problem area soon.

"Oh damn, damn damn," the dhampire realized, tugging at her belt of golden chain.

"Huh? Problem?" the chunky barbarian huffed, waddling to keep up.

"No, no darling, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. I'll wait here while you check for danger," aurelia fibbed, barely keeping it together and then nearly screaming as soon as the short giant was gone.

Her family all got guts in their early 20s. First her sisters would get busty and then they'd get big, bulging bellies! And most of them had all been pregnant first!

This wasn't fair, what had she done to deserve this? She was supposed to be an immortal predator of the night! It wasn't fair at all she was getting...a tummy! She was supposed to be regal and elegant and not sporting of all things...a muffin top!

Staring at a mirror in the hallway, and how awful it was too see her reflection, Aurelia fumed at her tummy have the tiny little bulge at it. This wasn't right, it was absurd! Obscene! She was an immortal blood countess, she shouldn't have to be dealing with any of this!

But a sudden increasing tightness at the chest made Aurelia forget all about her nascent pooch. Her eyes bulged in terror as thick blue veins showed in her breasts, her nipples spreading wider and thicker before suddenly...

*RIP*

Aurelia's already large breasts surged forwards, shredding the apron she'd made into a bra. Each already large breast expanded out into a head sized orb, easily doubling in size and winding up somewhere in the upper Hs! They flopped out through her shredded dress, bouncing wildly and clearly two inches lower than before! Aurelia stared at the huge, swollen orbs, whimpering as unaccustomed pain shot through them. Her shoulders pulled inwards under the unaccostomed weight, her back pinching to bear them.

She wasn't just huge, she was swollen. Of all indignities, she needed milked... and soon!

Whimpering, she walked into the dining room after the others...

In her current uncontrollably hornyness, witnessing the whole scene right next to her, Jalyka could not resist "Oh my Aurelia, you too? Is that like... c-" Jalyka bites her tongue "like milk? I could ease your... burden... but i feel so full right now. You probably have some magic against my own full feeling, if not, Sam here could have something to easy my fullness... then I could... return the favor? Oh I'd love to actually, I bet it's tasty!" ...and then she can't refrain from sampling

"Ooooh oh gods, dibs on that! Please tell me you have something for my bloated stomach or we MUST ask Sammarisa to help me..." Jalyka says gently, greedily staring at the source

(consent to include her in the matter, should we find a way to resolve Jalyka's fullness, but I'd prefer @Batman76 to write it...)

10 hours ago, maxis192 said:

"Ooooh oh gods, dibs on that! Please tell me you have something for my bloated stomach or we MUST ask Sammarisa to help me..." Jalyka says gently, greedily staring at the source

(consent to include her in the matter, should we find a way to resolve Jalyka's fullness, but I'd prefer @Batman76 to write it...)

If you take one of the two potions, roll 1d4. Even number means you fully-digest. Odd number will have other consequences...

As if with one mind (or lack thereof), the party swooned into the adjoining dining room. A fabulous display of ornate furniture and carved statues blessed their eyes. Figurines and foodstuffs decorated the walls, fine silverware shone from glass cabinets, flags of noble families from across the duchy hung from the ceiling -- and a long, mahogany table adorned with a sumptuous feast dominated their attentions.

"Such bounty..." Samarissa clasped her hands with delight. "There's a fruit and vegetable from every corner of the duchy on these plates!"

"And meat from every livestock," Jalyka groaned. "Would that I hadn't filled myself on bread! These meats smell of fresh smoke!"

"Surely you can't possibly be thinking of porking-out so soon after..." Zaiva sputtered when she turned and spotted the engorged breasts of her dhampir "friend" waving in the wind. "By the gods! Aurelia!"

"Hush..." Aurelia growled, face burning hot with embarassment.

"Your chest! It's grown massive! And you're leaking like a sow who birthed twins --"

"Silence!" Aurelia stomped her foot, but regretted the outburst and the violent jiggling and sloshing it caused. "It's fine. I'm fine. Just need a way to stop the leaking..."

"You need to be milked!" said Samarissa with a clap of her hands. "Jalyka! Why don't you squeeze it out for her?"

As the poor dhampir yelped and writhed at the dwarf-giant's approaching hands, Fifi stood before the table with hands against her cocked hips.

"This food..." she said suspiciously. "It's... unusual that it should look so invitingly fresh in such an empty house, don't you think?"

"Inviting indeed," Zaiva mused. "And yet I feel all the more tempted to sit and eat, though I know that we shouldn't, considering those two," she gestured at Aurelia and Jalyka, both struggling fiercely as cats as one tried to milk the other.

"Yes," Fifi nodded. "I fear the food here is far more rich than meets the eye. I can scarcely take my eyes off of it..."

"I sense powerful magic here," Samarissa added. "If we so much as touch that table..."

"Yes?" Zaiva asked.

"Well..." she shrugged. "Perhaps one should touch it and the rest of us find out?"

(Everyone roll 1d20. The high roller takes a seat at the table...)

2 minutes ago, maxis192 said:

Jalyka rolls a 2... Aurelia would be Jalykas first choice in the situation, but I feel like Sammarisa would be the more fitting choice - please decide for me!

Jalyka will take a sip of one of two remaining potions. She feels her taught midsection subside to some degree -- and the rest of her body swell in equal measure. Her stomach is reset to empty.