D&D Style WG Story

>_< 0_0

"I know that's the moon! I was... just joking around!"

20 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

In her unbridled haste to deny her rival the chance to utilize the coffee, Aurelia splashed the hot concoction all over her face with an abrupt yelp! Drops were already slipping between her open, trembling lips. She didn’t know what the coffee would do, but surely a few drops would matter little.

Her pride, however, was tarnished by the stain of brown all over her half-clothed chest.

"Is this... coffee, I smell?" she says and turns around at her noses guidance to see Aurelia covered in brown fluids and rushes towards her.

"Oh what I'd give for a good coffee after no breakfast! Nooo, don't waste it, I don't bother it's cold... aaand a little... spicy" she says with a wink towards Aurelia when Zaiva helps to clean her companion. She strokes Aurelias still wet bosom with her index finger to taste the fluid...

"Coffee!" she shouts, attempting to snag the drenched rag away from Zaiva (and if she manages to, she will wring it out into her mouth for... uhm... a little caffeine😇)

(Also, Jalyka would chose the stairway)

22 hours ago, datdaemon said:

Blushing intensely, and feeling hungry at the mention of her culinary weakness, pastries, Zaiva finally spoke up, her eyes still not moving from Fifi's heaving bosom "Uh...Fifi, do you think....maybe I could sample your goods some time?" 

(Cha 92/80, another failure)

Zaiva, flushed and distracted, stumbled overherself and began digging the hole deeper "I MEAN, YOUR PASTRIES, NOT YOUR BOSOM.

"Ah, but of course!" Fifi giggled. "I love to practice ze cooking, and I always like to receive compliments on my iced buns, which I am certain you will enjoy very much! In fact, perhaps if we go next into the Alchemy Area through this door, there may be ingredients on hand, and mixing bowls, and perhaps an oven with which to bake, in which case I shall be delighted to cook up a leetle snack for everyone to enjoy while we are searching for clues!"

"Yum, yum." Zaiva replied. "I certainly hope we find everything you need."

Fifi shrugged. "If zere is no oven, then ah will just mix up some cakemix in a bowl, and you can have a lick!"

Zaiva emitted a croaking sound. 

"But I will only have a little myself." Fifi added, with a pat to her swollen tummy for emphasis. "I ate a little more than I should have last night, and I would not want to risk spoiling my girlish figure!"

Aurelia was an intelligent woman, far beyond the petty wits of these mere mortals.

Of course, this wasn't at all true, no matter how many times the vampire told herself that. Like every girl in her family she'd been born with some smarts, but had totally failed to actually build on them. Not when she had her surely endless ingenue beauty to depend on!

Several centuries of unchallenged power later and she was a vastly overconfident 'young' woman. Even reduced her sorcery made her exceptionally dangerous, to say nothing of a strength that could snap a sword between two fingers. But in terms of actually being bright enough to consider that the drow Zaiva might be stashing the coffee away for a good reason?

Not when her pride was at stake!

Any thought of tricking one of the others into drinking it was gone the moment she saw Zaiva try to hide it. The former vampire aimed to snatch the cup for herself, but the assassin's quick reflexes and Aurelia not being as fast as she once was instead splashed the liquid across her face! Thankfully it wasn't hot enough to burn, but Aurelia still squealed in panic, letting a good portion get into her mouth!

She swallowed without thought. The dhampire had been a bit hungry, having skipped breakfast in an attempt to stay out of a DD cup. But the moment she swallowed her tummy gave a little rumble.

"Oh my, let me dry you off!" Fifi giggled, the maid dabbing at the dhampire's plump chest with a towel.

"Ugh, silence, I do not need any help!" the dhampire hissed, her heavy eye shadow, mascara and lipstick running from the unexpected splash, blinding her as the maid soothingly patted her chest dry and the cursed drow Zaiva joined in herself!

2 hours ago, maxis192 said: 

"I know that's the moon! I was... just joking around!"

"Is this... coffee, I smell?" she says and turns around at her noses guidance to see Aurelia covered in brown fluids and rushes towards her.

"Oh what I'd give for a good coffee after no breakfast! Nooo, don't waste it, I don't bother it's cold... aaand a little... spicy" she says with a wink towards Aurelia when Zaiva helps to clean her companion. She strokes Aurelias still wet bosom with her index finger to taste the fluid...

"Coffee!" she shouts, attempting to snag the drenched rag away from Zaiva (and if she manages to, she will wring it out into her mouth for... uhm... a little caffeine😇)

(Also, Jalyka would chose the stairway)

And then the Giantess grabbed the towels right off her breast, the heavy thighed brutess draining it into her mouth!

Aurelia saw Jalyka's muscular stomach bulge out a bit, her red eyes widening and her own anger growing. If it could make that massive, somewhat alluring she hulk's belly bulge, just a few drops, what might it do to her dainty frame!? Frowning as her stomach bulged tight against her belt, the topless villainess could practically feel the pounds ready to come on!

A clumsy swipe would have easily decapitated all three of them, but the blinded Aurelia went so wide the maid and assassin didn't even feel threatened. But the maid did squeal herself as the motion made the very snug top three buttons of Aurelia's gown ping off! The golden button holding in the dhampir's bountious cleavage shot off with the force of a dwarven pepper box pistol, bouncing off the maid, the giantess and the drow and landing in their own considerable cleavage. Fuming, unwilling yet to dig into their bras for the buttoms, she could only blush!

Meanwhile, the short ginger's pleasantly plump pair plopped perkily outwards. Skin shiny from going up a cup size and change over night, the very round near DDs stood out high and firm, nipples just starting to stretch wider. Their perkiness at this size something to be proud of...and suggesting that a lot more growth was in the top heavy dhampire's near future!

Blushing with rage, Aurelia covered her chest best as her small hands could and stormed into the alchemy lab without a thought!

OOC, oops, forgot to quote Flyer

Ignoring the barbarian snatching the soaked rag from her hand, Zaiva turns her attention to the bountiful maid, offering Zaiva her biggest weakness, in food form.

"That sounds....heavenly, my dear." Zaiva says, a blush upon her face once more. "Thank you so much Fifi, darling. Something tells me you really know how to treat a lady, especially one of my standing!"

"Perhaps, once all is said and done, when I retire, rich and famous you would be willing to be my personal chef?" Zaiva questioned, though she asked as if the former was not a hypothetical, but a certainty.

2 minutes ago, datdaemon said:

OOC, oops, forgot to quote Flyer

"That sounds....heavenly, my dear." Zaiva says, a blush upon her face once more. "Thank you so much Fifi, darling. Something tells me you really know how to treat a lady, especially one of my standing!"

"Perhaps, once all is said and done, when I retire, rich and famous you would be willing to be my personal chef?" Zaiva questioned, though she asked as if the former was not a hypothetical, but a certainty.

You sure she isn’t the hand-holding type?

24 minutes ago, datdaemon said:

Ignoring the barbarian snatching the soaked rag from her hand, Zaiva turns her attention to the bountiful maid, offering Zaiva her biggest weakness, in food form.

Jalyka wrings the remaining gulp full of funny tasting coffee into her mouth without any sign of disgust or shame and watches Aurelia storming off...

"What's her problem? It's just some spilled coffee... not actual salt or something... I mean spillet SALT is not to be trifled with"

The party enters the alchemy room, but it is immediately clear that it is also a kitchen and pantry, with shelves and counters fully-stocked with fruits and vegetables, hanging fowl, and various spices. Potions are tucked away in vials by the cooking cauldron situated in the stove, where an opened book can be seen with a ladle holding the pages open. Also of note are three empty vials on the counter. Everyone can roll INTELLIGENCE to investigate one item each, and should the opportunity arise, roll INTELLIGENCE to try their hand at “alchemy” — not that I would know why anyone might do that…

Jalyka is clearly out of her element here. Again the others ignored her attempt to lead the group in another direction... so she wants to make the best of the situation and heads straight towards the cooking cauldron...

• should it be filled with some kind of food, she will eat her fill...
  • should it be empty, she would instead search for atleast a good drink and uncork the tastiest looking potion vial close to the cauldron with her teeth...

Zaiva will palm an ENORMOUSlY big, juicy looking apple and bemoans "It's SO unfair that surface food is so good. You have so much VARIETY up here, it's CRAZY! You have FOOD, that grows on TREES. You have MEAT and VEGETABLES and pastries, oh my god the pastries.. All we have down in my homeland is variations on fungus and mushroom dishes, it drives me insane. If anyone should wish to cook me a mushroom based dish again, I fear I might simply just start screaming, and never stop!"

Zaiva begins to bite into the apple, and investigates the potions (Intelligence 59/55, narrow failure). Clueless as to their function, Zaiva stashes them, while continuing to munch on the enormous apple. Involuntarily letting out a moan at the sweet flavour, as excess juice dribbles down her chin "mmphh., 'ike...Wha' e'en ish dis?" Zaiva questioned, pointing at the apple. "I juss seen hyumans eat dis stuff raw"

As Sammaria looks up from the book she sees the chaos that unfolds before her, and she can´t stop drooling at the view she gets, Zaiva and Aurelia grappling about the brown liquid, then the splash on Aurelia's generous bosom, Zaiva and Fifi trying to help the poor young noble to clean, and her angry response showing most of her sexy melons. and then Jalyka grabs the rags and tries to suck it for all the worth she can.

Sammarisa decides to follow Aurelia to somehow calm her down, but as she enters the alchemy room her focus is instantly taken by all the vegetables and fruits and decides to check them first, she picks up something that looks like a peach.

(I role INT 96..... thats bad lol)

Not knowing what kind of fruit or vegetables it is she tries a small bite, and the sweet nectar strikes her tastebuds like a rock, and eats it quickly. She then gets to her senses and looks up for Aurelia.

"A recipe book! It must surely contain secrets of baking cakes or pastries of the most delicious and irresistible nature! I absolutely must try my hand at a quick one..." Exclaims Fifi, the aspiring patisserie proprietrix.

Fifi investigates the open book (which may or may not be a cook book). Fifi has a bonus (+10?) on deciphering recipes, but anyway rolls a 01 for a great success on her INT Check

Fifi then decides to bake something. Perhaps something sweet and rich from the book, if there is a recipe for something that takes her fancy (?). If there aren't any new food recipes, she will be a little disappointed, but will bake a batch of sweet, iced rock cakes to a favourite recipe she already knows, and offer them around, perhaps with a few more to bring along. Just the thing to keep everyone's strength up while searching the mansion! And not too fattening. Well, not unless one accidentally uses special alchemical icing sugar from a sorceress's kitchen. But what are the odds of that happening? Well, actually the odds are quite likely, given that Fifi specifically searches for such a thing - to ensure her pastries are maximally impressive, and will earn her acclaim...

INT Check for baking / "alchemy": 25/50 pass.

Fifi offers some tempting treats to everyone ( @>_< 0_0 can say if it is a cake from the book, or Fifi's traditional iced rock cakes, and how fattening they might be, given their partly alchemical origin).

Also, Fifi will bring the book with her when they proceed - offering extra helpings of irresistible rock cakes to buy off anyone who wants it instead. (This is assuming she can read the book.)

1 minute ago, flyer33 said:

Also, Fifi will bring the book with her when they proceed - offering extra helpings of irresistible rock cakes to buy off anyone who wants it instead. (This is assuming she can read the book.)

Having already investigated the potions, Zaiva sits by Fifi, taking in the scent and eagarly awaiting the heavenly smelling treats. Having no experience with baking, Zaiva is unsuspicious, regardless of what ingredients are used...Fifi wouldn't try and spike her pastries after all, would she? 😜

1 hour ago, flyer33 said:

Fifi then decides to bake something. Perhaps something sweet and rich from the book, if there is a recipe for something that takes her fancy (?). If there aren't any new food recipes, she will be a little disappointed, but will bake a batch of sweet, iced rock cakes to a favourite recipe she already knows, and offer them around, perhaps with a few more to bring along. Just the thing to keep everyone's strength up while searching the mansion! And not too fattening. Well, not unless one accidentally uses special alchemical icing sugar from a sorceress's kitchen. But what are the odds of that happening? Well, actually the odds are quite likely, given that Fifi specifically searches for such a thing - to ensure her pastries are maximally impressive, and will earn her acclaim...

While already devouring some of the offered little treats Jalyka praises Fifi:

"You're a saint, maid... please, I'm staaaarving... really. I could eat a whole cake right now. Must be the breakfast not happening... still can't believe it..." she says with a sigh

Dreaming of breakfast... and reminded by Fifis most striking assets she adds "...or even two... big like your own perfectly sized... cakes there... and, I promise no more snappy comments about them, please don't let me beg..."

As on call Jalykas belly rumbles alarmingly and the otherwise imposing barbarian looks indeed glum, tamed even, like a puppy begging for a treat...

1 hour ago, flyer33 said:

"A recipe book! It must surely contain secrets of baking cakes or pastries of the most delicious and irresistible nature! I absolutely must try my hand at a quick one..." Exclaims Fifi, the aspiring patisserie proprietrix.

Fifi investigates the open book (which may or may not be a cook book). Fifi has a bonus (+10?) on deciphering recipes, but anyway rolls a 01 for a great success on her INT Check

Fifi offers some tempting treats to everyone ( @>_< 0_0 can say if it is a cake from the book, or Fifi's traditional iced rock cakes, and how fattening they might be, given their partly alchemical origin).

Lol, Aurelia is going to crit fail that will power with a 44 and will certainly eat anything given to her...and a crit success looking at the potions!

give me a minute...

Furious, angry and topless, Aurelia stomped into the alchemy lab / kitchen.

The vampire was beat read, the blush of an innocent maid and not a 475 year old killer. A blush that went from her soft girlish cheeks, down her pointed chin and swan like neck to her plump, bouncing chest. Completely furious, the dhampire spotted an imporant cache of transforming potions!

11/30, crit success!

Smiling evilly to herself at the potions, temporary yet powerful transformation concoctions. One was marked with a cows head, another with a prominent uterus, a third with a downward's arrow. A cowgirl potion, a fertility/lust potion and a shrinking potion. Things she didn't want to get within a mile in...but deeply wanted inside those who'd most recently wronged her. Namely that damned maid and that damned drow!

Smiling, she spent a while mending her bodice, a single recovered button holding her heavy chest in.

"So sorry for getting angry there, I was once hit with a fire ball, its made me touchy," the dhampire smiled to the drow, who was looking at the potion, and the maid who'd started immediately baking like the commoner she was, "i appreciate the help so greatly, I'm lost on my own. I'm glad I have such trustworthy allies around me. Oh! I see you've found some potions!"

Ignoring the maid, who was making some rather...delicious smelling food that made the dhampire lick her lips just as much as a throbbing vein inside a set of milkers once would, Aurelia neared the much taller drow. The slightly bashful assassin looked up, startled to be addressed.

"Oh, no harm no foul. I've had far worse from my mother just for existing," Zaiva muttered.

Maternal trauma? So easy to twist!

"Oh how frightful. I do so know what you mean. My own was the most critical," Aurelia hummed, shaking with hate remembering the soft, maternal woman who'd raised her, "never thinking me enough. But if you wish to be stronger though, those potions might help, especially this ...bull's strength one..."

Of course, it was no bull's strength potion. In fact, it would grant the already busty Zaiva tits bigger than water melons, sopping with milk, a pair of horns and a swishing tail for ....well who knew how long?

Jakyla stomped over, the massive giantess towering over them both. Aurelia grinned, sweet as sugar. Her own perfectly short height was as tall as anyone needed to be. This over huge giant blood needed brought down to size...

"And this enlarge person potion would be perfect for you my friend!" Aurelia insisted, handing over a shrinking potion that would, for an hour or so, shrink the towering brute down to the size of a halfling!

(should I roll Cha for these?)

43 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

"Oh how frightful. I do so know what you mean. My own was the most critical," Aurelia hummed, shaking with hate remembering the soft, maternal woman who'd raised her, "never thinking me enough. But if you wish to be stronger though, those potions might help, especially this ...bull's strength one..."

Of course, it was no bull's strength potion. In fact, it would grant the already busty Zaiva tits bigger than water melons, sopping with milk, a pair of horns and a swishing tail for ....well who knew how long?

(should I roll Cha for these?)

"My thanks, lady Aurelia, should be useful if I find myself in a bind!" Zaiva said, pleasently surprised, affectionately giving the smaller dhampir a kiss on the lips. "Come visit me privately tonight, if you'd like a little more. Us women of higher class simply must stick together, darling!" Zaiva passionately whispered into the, now blushing Dhampir's ear.

Excellent potions; they are canon. But that leaves two more unknown potions.

In any case, Zaiva is about to sip the cowgirl potion. For every plate she consumes, she must roll WILLPOWER with disadvantage. For every fail, she gains a bovine attribute 😈

She also ate a suspicious apple. Gain 2 pounds straight to the belly. Roll INTELLIGENCE with disadvantage to notice (and aforementioned willpower).

Samarissa ate a suspicious pear. Gain 2 pounds of cake 🍑  roll INTELLIGENCE with disadvantage to notice.

Jalyka drank a shrink potion. Subtract 6 inches from your character stats. Adjust stats accordingly.

Fifi is cooking enough of her iced rock cakes for each to have a plate. Everyone roll willpower to resist… each plate is worth 2 pounds for being made with extra calories. Fifi roll INTELLIGENCE to find antidotes for Zaiva and/or Jalyka if you wish.

27 minutes ago, datdaemon said:

"My thanks, lady Aurelia, should be useful if I find myself in a bind!" Zaiva said, pleasently surprised, affectionately giving the smaller dhampir a kiss on the lips. "Come visit me privately tonight, if you'd like a little more. Us women of higher class simply must stick together, darling!" Zaiva passionately whispered into the, now blushing Dhampir's ear.

Will deal with tomorrow morning, should be fun...

5 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Excellent potions; they are canon. But that leaves two more unknown potions.

In any case, Zaiva is about to sip the cowgirl potion. For every plate she consumes, she must roll WILLPOWER with disadvantage. For every fail, she gains a bovine attribute 😈

She also ate a suspicious apple. Gain 2 pounds straight to the belly. Roll INTELLIGENCE with disadvantage to notice (and aforementioned willpower).

Samarissa ate a suspicious pear. Gain 2 pounds of cake 🍑  roll INTELLIGENCE with disadvantage to notice.

Jalyka drank a shrink potion. Subtract 6 inches from your character stats. Adjust stats accordingly.

Fifi is cooking enough of her iced rock cakes for each to have a plate. Everyone roll willpower to resist… each plate is worth 2 pounds for being made with extra calories. Fifi roll INTELLIGENCE to find antidotes for Zaiva and/or Jalyka if you wish.

So I've got a fail, but not a crit... But Aurelia drank the coffee so that means double double gain...four pounds.... For one serving... How many she eat?!

1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

94 over 20 on the willpower. I think that's a fumble. 

From the apple, and last night's feast she's at 196 lbs, 3 away from her next fat point. Oh dear. Then will checks vs Cow? Oh VERY dear 😏

How many servings is that?

Edit: Are we also assuming Zaiva is drinking the potion straight away, or saving it for later?