introducing myself, I'n new!

7 minutes ago, Solange said:

omg I still don't know how to reply hahah, thank you so much!

You mean a quote like this? Below each post is a series of three buttons. Click on the quote button that looks like this " to directly reply to one post.

If you want to quote multiple posts, you can click on the + button on as many posts as you want to reply to and a box will appear on the bottom right saying something like "Quote (x) replies." Click on that and all the posts you clicked will appear.

Also, you can type the @ symbol and write down their user name and it will show up that ways and notify them you replied to them that way.

Hope this helps! :) 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

You mean a quote like this? Below each post is a series of three buttons. Click on the quote button that looks like this " to directly reply to one post.

If you want to quote multiple posts, you can click on the + button on as many posts as you want to reply to and a box will appear on the bottom right saying something like "Quote (x) replies." Click on that and all the posts you clicked will appear.

Also, you can type the @ symbol and write down their user name and it will show up that ways and notify them you replied to them that way.

Hope this helps! :) 

ohhhh thanks!!!!