FrenchToast - Introducing myself for my first topic 😊

• Curvage Model

Hi everyone :)

I'm new as a curvage model (I've juste register now in fact) and I want to tell you more about me ! 

So I'm a french girl (23y), I've always had curves as far as I can remember but I have always been complexed by it. Because of the teasing and reflections I had as a child and teenager, I always wanted to control my point and be slim (which I managed to be in the end). Between us, I always wanted to take charge of my body and be able to eat whatever I wanted, but I forbade myself! 

When I was thin I wasn't happier than before and I'll tell you, it was even worse because I couldn't indulge myself, I deprived myself all the time of what I wanted to eat.But then I met my boyfriend who later turned out to be my feeder;) he encouraged me to eat what I wanted, and from there I gained a lot of weight but also a lot of fun and pleasure ! I didn't worry about weight anymore, I just ate what I wanted! It was a revelation for me and my body.

Results I went from 56kg (123 lbs) to +9* in 2 years ! And I feel so good now ! My feeder loves my curves, touching them, watching them, seeing me play with them and feeding me until I have a round belly 🤭 

Then we discovered curvage, and I told myself that it could be the start of an adventure, being myself and continuing to fill my belly with lots of good gourmet things. 

Hope you enjoy this presentation, I can't wait to share new things with you ! 

Kisses 😘spacer.png

B.jpg

A.jpg

Edited by FrenchToast

Guest vskmavs

Welcome!

I'm glad you're feeling comfortable with your new measurements. You have a perfect shape!!

thanks for sharing 

Guest romeos92

your boyfriend is a lucky guy, and i wana tell you that you have a hot body that needs to get much larger and we all cant wait to see how big and fat you will get...so start making a lot of content and increase your appetite and show us how your progress changes

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, joey18 said:

J'en décompte 3 ces derniers temps (en tout cas qui parlent francais) , Il ya aussi frenchfeedee lili et son compagnon qui partagent en français sur ce site ;)

ça fait plaiz' :wub:

14 hours ago, FrenchPiggyRomi said:

@FrenchToastoui même si je crois que nous sommes plus que deux, mais effectivement si cela peu aider à faire la promotion des rondeurs, allons y 🐷😘

Oups je savais pas ! Et bien tant mieux ! 🤗😘

I enjoy french toast 😜

On 1/8/2022 at 10:55 AM, FrenchToast said:

Hi everyone :)

I'm new as a curvage model (I've juste register now in fact) and I want to tell you more about me ! 

So I'm a french girl (23y), I've always had curves as far as I can remember but I have always been complexed by it. Because of the teasing and reflections I had as a child and teenager, I always wanted to control my point and be slim (which I managed to be in the end). Between us, I always wanted to take charge of my body and be able to eat whatever I wanted, but I forbade myself! 

When I was thin I wasn't happier than before and I'll tell you, it was even worse because I couldn't indulge myself, I deprived myself all the time of what I wanted to eat.But then I met my boyfriend who later turned out to be my feeder;) he encouraged me to eat what I wanted, and from there I gained a lot of weight but also a lot of fun and pleasure ! I didn't worry about weight anymore, I just ate what I wanted! It was a revelation for me and my body.

Results I went from 56kg (123 lbs) to 98kg (216lbs) in 2 years ! And I feel so good now ! My feeder loves my curves, touching them, watching them, seeing me play with them and feeding me until I have a round belly 🤭 

Then we discovered curvage, and I told myself that it could be the start of an adventure, being myself and continuing to fill my belly with lots of good gourmet things. 

Hope you enjoy this presentation, I can't wait to share new things with you ! 

Kisses 😘imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

B.jpg   377   182.62 kB

A.jpg   394   199.87 kB