did you ever find out someone you know irl had the kink?

drunkwa1fu

• Curvage Model

yeah i guess the title is kinda self explanatory

but i've been really wondering if it has happened to someone that someone they knew (be it friends, partners, anyone else) was secretly into the fat kink too and they found out about it in some way?

i myself have met lots of guys who confessed that they were kind of FAs but not really into the weight gain thing, but not much more.

I suspect often, but I’ve never asked. The only FA I found in the wild was my boy LCpl Hernandez in one of my old units. We all kept making fun of him for his lust for giant women — “we” as in everyone else while I just sat there curiously.

My sister had a fixation for expansion and pregnancy growing up, but as far as I know, it was more of a phase for her as opposed to me. 

There’s a slim chance a trainer in my gym enjoys being big. When we first met she was curvy but fit with a generously round ass. Over the course of a year, she bulked at least twenty pounds, announced it was time to cut, and promptly continued to swell another twenty pounds 😅 she is going through a lot of stress like most people now, but she shared her gym playlist with me and it was titled “be large and take up space.” I play it cool and tell her she looks great and that I have a lot of respect for her being committed enough to not be afraid of bulking. 

Had a friend in high school who would constantly tell me about how she wanted to "fill this belly all the way up". This is only after she and another friend had asked me what guys were into. I said I thought muffin tops were sexy, and that I preferred girls with some curves. She would constantly drop hints after that about overeating on purpose , wanting a "chubby tummy" and she even left her number in my year book at the end of softmore year. But, me being a teenager and having zero experience flirting or picking up hints only realized what she was doing when I was out of college, cause I'm dumb as a brick. 

She was super into sports when in school, so she was never more than 120 pounds, super skinny until she quit them all senior year because of an injury. She put on maybe 20 pounds that year but by that point I believe she moved on from me because I couldn't pick up a hint if it hit me in the face.

I see her on social media every now and again today. She's married, and looks to weigh just over 300 pounds and is happy as can be in every picture. She seemed to have put on most of the weight in college when she got her boyfriend. Also looked huge at her wedding, so I'm pretty sure she was either a feedee or hard-core foodie.

i saw my college crush on FF.... craziest shit of my life

few years later hit it off with a girl on tinder while on vacation, later that night checked **, she was a full on feedee... 2nd craziest shit of my life

also met someone at a halloween seance that turned out to be on **

all this happened in the mid 2010s... nothing interesting has happened since 😕

19 hours ago, bangs15 said:

i saw my college crush on FF.... craziest shit of my life

few years later hit it off with a girl on tinder while on vacation, later that night checked **, she was a full on feedee... 2nd craziest shit of my life

also met someone at a halloween seance that turned out to be on **

all this happened in the mid 2010s... nothing interesting has happened since 😕

Those sound like some good stories, LOL.

My friend’s roommate had a fat GF and I later found out it was because he was into fat chicks. His next GF was huge, like 300 lbs easy. That’s the only other FA I can definitively say I’ve met IRL

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

My gf does get turn on by her own weight struggles, thanks in no small measure to me.

My sister also notices relishes the slightest weight gain or overweight on other girls. Maybe it's bitchy rivalry or maybe there's something genetic about this kink after all. Of course I also do my best to bring other girls to their atention and I play along if she makes some comment. I actually mentioned my gf's body in fornt of her a couple of times on purpose.

Sort of related, but I have two friends who I doubt have this kink, but we’re definitely hiding their feelings regarding chubbier girls. This happened years apart but both circumstances are pretty much the same. Both had crushes on a girl who ended up getting fat, both said they no longer found her attractive after her weight gain, they then both dated their respective crushes when she was at her heaviest.

For the first guy the relationship didn’t work out, they broke up she lost all the weight she had gained and he went on to marry a plus size girl years later. The other is still in a long term relationship with his crush but she has lost a fair amount of weight in the past few years.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a few experiences, but they were because of my influence/introduction, not because they were into it innately.

My college ex went from 150 - 210ish over the course of our 3 year relationship and while she never really got into weight gain, it developed into a body positive mindset which was a far cry from her insecurities when she was smaller and slightly gaining. What I did notice was that she really relished being touched all over, even enjoying her belly.

Similar situation with my most recent ex who went from 180 - 195 while we dated for 2 years. At first she didn't take it well at all, but eventually grew to a point of not stressing about what she ate and just lived her life. Everything above applies, but with the added bonus of the hottest experience involving 6 Whitelaw's and teasing about outgrowing clothes in the bedroom one time.

Other than that, I've been really upfront with a few flings about what I'm into and I've run into 3 people who are into eating during sex. Not super surprising considering how the brain makes those connections, but considering how negative of a reaction I've had in the past it was refreshing to feel validated multiple times in succession.

I've ran only into two other people so far irl that I know have the kink. Sorta like finding diamonds in the rough, type-deal.

It surprises me because I live around Texas, so you'd think there'd be more of us here but who knows lmao.
Only other person that I've met that I know likes this stuff is my brother. He dated only big girls, and then soon married one. She blew up after the marriage.

4 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

A BIG yes. My ex-boyfriend from yearrrrs ago is who 'helped' me discover feedism, which then led to me discovering more of my kinks are later by myself.
The only good thing he did do!! 😬 

So, this discovery would be great to detail, perhaps in a video, but more likely in your narrative thread.

21 minutes ago, imp said:

So, this discovery would be great to detail, perhaps in a video, but more likely in your narrative thread.

Without derailing this thread too much - it's one I've gone into in a littttle detail here recently 💕

Edited by SquishyMissyx

• Curvage Model

I've met a lot of FAs IRL, but never anyone into feedism out in the wild.

Recently, I did have a coworker who mentioned if I knew anything about "a kink where people get off on fat girls eating a disgustingly large amount of food". I lied and said no but was kinda sweating bullets there lmaooo

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen

In a roundabout way, I identified a feeder right in my close family:

Sometime after she married her husband, my cousin gained a considerable amount of weight. The family took notice. When they were newly weds, they lived for about a year in my uncle’s finished basement. One time he complained “they don’t even try to get a job. They spend all their time cooking and eating.

Fast forward a couple years: I was recently talking  to my cousin’s sister (yes, she’s consequently my other cousin for all the mathematicians out there). 

She made the comment that she found it really weird, but her husband liked making her bigger. 

It was right then and there that I knew: that son of a bitch husband was just like me.

This thread makes me a lot more hopeful about being able to find somebody to do this with. I imagine if you bring it up with them in the right way, people will be more open-minded than you expect. I'm not expecting anybody to volunteer to go full on SSBBW but it probably won't be too hard to find somebody who doesn't mind being a lil chubby 

• 1 month later...

I had a roommate who used to work at a pizza place. He had one co-worker who spoke Spanish but no English. He tells me a story that one day, a very big but pretty woman comes in to order. Once she leaves, the Spanish co-worker starts "talking" about how hot he thinks the woman is (body language, gesticulations, eyebrow raises, that kind of thing). He asks my roommate "do you like?" To which my roommate, who is openly gay but is used to being confused for straight, shakes his head no. The co-worker nods in understanding, but then tries to explain his "preference" to my roommate.

According to my roommate, his exact words were:

"Hey, hey... Grande?.... Fiesta!"

From then on anytime I brought a big girl over she was referred to in private as a "Grande Fiesta".

• 2 weeks later...